LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Hilton Davis and toxins???

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hilton Davis and toxins???
wtl
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wtl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In a somewhat light hearted conversation during break in Dr. H's office (east coast), his PA was wondering how my wife was exposed to such a high level of multiple toxins since she has never worked inany related industry in her life. I was suggested to look into this further and see what I can find out. The PA joked with me to become Erin Brockovich.

It didn't hit me what the conversation means until I was on a 10-hour drive home, with everyone else in the car taking the nap.

So I pretended to be Erin for a moment today and googled the net. What I found was a manufacturer called Hilton Davis in Pleasant Ridge, Cincinnati (Ohio) that produced "dye and specialty chemicals" for years. The manufacturer was forced to clean up the dump site since 1986 and the work is still on-going. One article I found states that they had dumpped so much pollutants into the ground during the operation that leaves some 90 acres of land unuseable today due to permanent contamination.

Now I couldn't find any more specific information about exactly what they produced and how those chemicals have impact on human life. I am also not sure how I can go by to find out if any of residents from the area during that time to have any similar illness from the pollution.

I am all ears to your opinions and insides if you have any. You can post here or PM me if you prefer.

Thanks.

Posts: 822 | From midwest | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jenny76
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jenny76     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi there,

Just wondering how you know that she has so many toxins? Was there a test that Dr. H did to find this out? I am very curious.

I think it's time to do some inspecting of your own. These kinds of things scare me so much!

--------------------
Never, Never, Never give up!

Posts: 395 | From Connecticut | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wtl
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wtl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
jenny - Prior to seeing Dr. H, she has done tons of tests, from biomeridian, to urine, to hair test. All indicate she has unusually high level of all kinds of toxins, including heavy metals.
Posts: 822 | From midwest | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jenny76
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jenny76     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for responding. I am interested in that testing as well. [Smile]

--------------------
Never, Never, Never give up!

Posts: 395 | From Connecticut | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement