LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » online herbal shopping

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: online herbal shopping
timaddie4
Member # 23655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for timaddie4     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know this has been discussed before, but I was wondering if anyone could lead me in the direction of better/best websites to purchase immune support herbals and such? especially burbur/turmeric...

Thanks for any help everyone!

Posts: 5 | From ellington, ct | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy N.
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 26835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tammy N.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My favorite site, and pretty much now the only one I use, is iherb.com. Great prices. Not only for my supplements, probiotics, herbs, etc. but also for my soap (Dr. Bronners), shampoos, etc. On top of their listed price, you also get additional discounts based on the amount you order. Often free shipping as well. They don't carry Burbur though. Not sure of best site for that. Good luck! Tammy N.
Posts: 2238 | From East Coast | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sammy
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13952

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sammy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also recommend iherb.com. They have competitive prices (much cheaper than my local health food store) with fast shipping.

If you spend a certain amount of money they will give you an additional % off. I often qualify for free 2nd day shipping when I order all my monthly supplements together. If you order probiotics that need to stay cold they will ship them to you with ice.

One of my favorite things about iherb is that you can read reviews on all their products. It is also easy to search and navigate the site.

Posts: 5237 | From here | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerryK
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 8552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TerryK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No matter where you buy, always do a google search looking for coupons. You can often save a chunk of money with specials, coupons, shipping deals etc..

In no particular order

www.vitacost.com
good prices on name brands

www.swansonvitamins.com
flat shipping 4.99 in US, sometimes free if on special in US

They have great sales and often buy 1 get 1 free.

I am greatful to them for voluntarily notifying me that one of their manufacturers had an error in their production of zinc which caused much higher levels of zinc and was making me VERY sick. I had another months worth of the product and could have been sick for much longer. The brand of zinc is used in MANY products of different brands.

www.smartbomb.com
after the first month you get a certificate for 10% off of everything. Search the internet for the code so you can get 10% the first time too. Free shipping in US if order over $100

www.luckyvitamin.com
good prices. Free shipping on orders over $100 in US

http://www.totaldiscountvitamins.com/
Free shipping on orders over $100 in US

Great prices on xymogen and other brands that you often can only buy through a healthcare provider.

http://www.naturalhealinghouse.com/
Free shipping on orders over $85 in US

Great prices on Pekana which you can usually only buy through a health care provider. You must have a free consult with their ND's who know about lyme and are very helpful.

http://www.prohealth.com/index.cfm
speciality products for immune support - can be spendy but a good place to look for info on immune support

[ 07-06-2010, 11:54 AM: Message edited by: TerryK ]

Posts: 6286 | From Oregon | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
steelbone
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for steelbone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i use myherbs.net

The owner derek will guide you through any protocol you want to be on for free.

--------------------
All The Best,
Paul
[email protected]

The harder you work the luckier you get!

Posts: 965 | From Nebraska Cornhuskers fan in Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement