LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » So discouraged! Need help!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: So discouraged! Need help!
rainbowriver
Member # 24772

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rainbowriver     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been battling lyme, bart, possibly mycoplasma, barbesia, and possibly some viral infections for 18 months.

Have had extensive antibotics treatment. I have replased twice already after getting off it.

Now it seems that the antibotics don't work that well. I feel worse by the week, feeling miserable in bed. Don't know what to do, where to turn... I pray everyday that I'd do anything to get my health back.

I am not even sure what I have exactly. Symptoms are so broad and everchaging...

I have spent a lot of time researching about treatment and yet I am at my wits' end. I am seeing the top LLMD...

Rainbow

---------------
treatment so far (old to new)
- 3 months of doxy (got to 90%)
- 1 month of doxy (got worse on it)
- 1 month of rifampin and Bactrim DS and diflucan (got to 70%)
- 1 month of omnicef and minocycline (had a lot of adverse reactions to mincycline, had to stop mino)

now I am on 1 month of omnicef, two weeks of rifampin and bactrim DS...

Posts: 99 | From NJ | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blinkie
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 14470

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blinkie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stay the course! I know it is frustrating. 2.5 years in and I'm fighting a ghost. Have a handful of symptoms but not sure what the cause is and tests are so bad I don't want to waste my money.
Then I got C diff which further limits my choices for treatment.

You have a lot of treatment options left. How about treating parasites. I got a lot of improvement from that. Ivermectin and biltricide.
I also recently did malaria treatment and made HUGE improvements.

Keep the faith. You are not alone in this fight, we are all here for support. You will get better.

If you have the top LLMD, you are in good hands. Just try to be patient and experiment with different treatments.

Many of us are guinea pigs in this and are paving the way for future lymies. It's a crappy situation but at least we have more options than we did 10 years ago.

Posts: 1104 | From N.California | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seekhelp
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 15067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seekhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sorry to hear you're still ill. I have a question though. I'm looking at your medication history in your signature line. What kind of 'top LLMD' has a patient on only one drug mostly?

I see no cyst busters. No Burrascano treatment protocol combinations. Maybe there's more I'm not aware of? What LLMD is it? A NY one?

Posts: 7545 | From The 5th Dimension - The Twilight Zone | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rainbowriver
Member # 24772

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rainbowriver     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The doxy treatment was not good. I should have been treated with multiple abx. The last treatments were from the top llmd from NYC. But I have been steadily getting worse...

My llmd wants to use cyst buster at the end cause he thinks there are severe side effects... He wants to see me stablized first...

blinke, I am told I have intestinal fluke (parasite). where do you buy Ivermectin and biltricide? I feel I am fighting a ghost too. The symptoms keep on changing, rendering medincine ineffective...

Thank you for the encouragement.

Posts: 99 | From NJ | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blinkie
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 14470

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blinkie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got mine prescription from my LLMD. You might ask for those at your next apt.

yes, symptoms will keep changing and going away too. Write down your symptoms, it's fun to cross them off the list when they start going away.

It does take a long time. Stay strong.

Posts: 1104 | From N.California | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TN Kim
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 26729

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TN Kim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am so new to all of this still but wanted to wish you well and give you a cyber (((HUG))).

Kim

--------------------
Bite 4/22/12
abx 5/03/12
neg. Lyme
pos. Cpn 5/17/12

Bite 5/22/10
abx 6/25/10

IgM � Igenex Positive & CDC/NYS Positive with 18+ ; 23-25+; 31+; 34+; 41+; 66+; 83-93 (IND)

IgG � Igenex Positive; CDC/NYS Negative with 31+; 39 (IND); 41++; 58+

Posts: 339 | From Tennessee | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
massman
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ask your doc to get you Micro-site from
www.inno-vita.com for the parasites.

Are you doing much for detox ? If your organs that do detox are not good you will continue to feel like crapola.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement