LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » severe symptoms rifing at 432

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: severe symptoms rifing at 432
Peggy in Maryland
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 10480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peggy in Maryland     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been using a Doug coil to treat Lyme for the past month. When I started I'd been housebound for months with a Lyme recurrence for the first time in several years. After less than a month on the coil machine, I was able to resume normal activity.

I'd been using 432 for Lyme. I was having herxes but detoxed easily. Suddenly last week I was awakened in the night with extreme agitation and had trouble getting back to sleep. These were the same symptoms I'd had in my last severe bout of Lyme 3 years ago, so I felt sure it was from Lyme. I didn't think it was a herx since my herxes had been manifesting as severe exhaustion. I thought maybe some cysts had burst open and I had more spirochetes to deal with.

But someone suggested that I had reduced my spirochete load enough for a previously hidden coinfection to appear. So I stopped using 432 and instead I rifed for bartonella and within two days the agitation stopped. Since I'd been told that bartonella reproduces rapidly and must be treated twice daily, I did that and continued to be agitation-free for several days.

However, the severe exhaustion and other symptoms that had recently had me housebound returned yesterday. Since I'd eliminated them by rifing at 432 for Lyme, I again used the coil at that frequency. My severe exhaustion stopped but the agitation suddenly reappeared last night and again kept me awake.

I reasoned that it couldn't be bartonella as I'd been treating that twice a day. I looked over the log where I keep careful records of my rifing treatments. It turns out that the cessation of agitation had coincided not only with treating bartonella but also with stopping the 432 Lyme frequency.

Does anyone know what might be going on here? Why would severe agitation suddenly appear after I'd been using 432 so successfully for several weeks, then stop when I stopped using 432, then come back when I used it again? I'm perplexed by this, not to mention wildly uncomfortable.

Peggy

Posts: 143 | From Maryland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nothing moves in a straight line with any Lyme treatment.

I am not sure what you mean by "severe agitation" How would you describe that? Is it anxiety or a physical symptom.

What frequency are you using for Bart?

I think your initial thought is most likely correct. The Lyme is coming out in Spirochete form and that is causing more problems.

I have watched this see saw battle for a while and it takes some time to reduce it enough to make that less of a problem.

If it were me, I would continue on as you have but also add 2016 Hz to your Lyme treatment. I am 90% sure this works on cyst form. If you treat both cyst form and Spirochete form, you will gain ground on both forms over time, and it should impair its ability to convert.

Do not over do it either. Find a comfortable schedule that you can live with.

The agitation is likely a byproduct of inflammation, either way. There are several supplements that can help with this part.

I gave my wife Krill Oil, Turmeric, and Ginger capsules to control this. I think it helps quite a lot.

My wife is no longer symptomatic using 2016 Hz as the frequency for cyst form. It may not all be gone, but for the first time ever, she has no symptoms of Lyme.

She also had Bart judging by her reactions to the treatment, and that was fairly easily killed by using 832 Hz. It does seem to cause problem when it dies out quickly, but they go away in a few weeks.

Good Luck

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
janet thomas
Member # 7122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for janet thomas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am treating Babesia with chloroquine & primaquine. And I have severe anxiety with it.

So maybe you have reduced the Lyme load with 432, the Bart load with 832 and now Babesia is becoming symptomatic.

570 is commonly used for Babesia.

--------------------
I am not a doctor and this is not medical advice but only my personal experience and opinion.

Posts: 2001 | From NJ | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
janet thomas
Member # 7122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for janet thomas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just reread your post-did you stop 432 completely? Maybe you need to add that back 1-2 times/week.

Anxiety is difficult to pin down to one pathogen. Toxins are released when the infectious agent is killed, the body releases cytokines, that causes inflammation & pain and anxiety results.

--------------------
I am not a doctor and this is not medical advice but only my personal experience and opinion.

Posts: 2001 | From NJ | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karenl
Member # 17753

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karenl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had extreme problems with 432 and could not get started with that frequency at all.
I think 434 is toxoplasmosis and maybe the Fry bug FL 1953 reacts, because it is said it is part toxo part malaria.

432 always stopped my heart and I did not find a solution.
It also killed something in my body which was still alive for six hours and moving back and forth.

Posts: 1834 | From US | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seekhelp
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 15067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seekhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You need to write a book D Bergy. You seem to have this pegged down better than anyone on Earth. [Smile]
Posts: 7545 | From The 5th Dimension - The Twilight Zone | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not pegged well enough for everyone, and the variety of other infections that can be present.

Detox is still a huge barrier for some people, and I am at a loss on how to overcome that. It is up to the current users to ferret out the frequencies needed for Bart, Erlichiosis, and various other infections. The problem is there are so many proposed frequencies, and most all infections would only require one frequency for any particular strain. Lyme requires two frequencies, just because of its pleomorphic nature.

I do think we have the ability to reliably kill all forms of the common strain of Lyme using frequencies, but it is still a slow process, and needs to be for the patients sake.

That still leaves other strains, and I am hoping sweeps around the existing Lyme frequencies will kill them, but it is unknown at this time.

There is still plenty left to do, but I think a lot of progress has been made in just the last year.

It would be really useful if some real researchers would finally pick up on this, and take it to the next level. We have ample proof that it is working for Lyme for most people that use it.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CD57
Member # 11749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CD57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I for one KNOW that the 2016 cyst and 612 Lyme frex work. Boy do they ever! Thanks Dan!

What I am having trouble with is finding something that works for bart....I suspect multiple strains and have severe encephalopathy problems along with pain in back, shins, feet. Have been sweeping 832 for about three weeks every other day. Not sure if it is working? Am open to other frex?

Or is it true that Rifing does not work for co's as well -- howveer this makes no sense as bart in particular is just another bacteria so should die at the right frex.....

Posts: 3528 | From US | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

There is a power problem that can come into play for some bacteria, and it is possible that Bart needs more power for 832 to do the job.

The next best reliable frequencies would probably be from Char Boehm. Hers are calculated to disrupt the DNA of the pathogen, and they have worked for some other pathogens.

Babesia always seemed to be a tough one to get rid off for of for good. I have not seen any signs of it since using her frequencies.

You may want to try them out for Bart if the 832 is not doing the job. If neither work, you may want to investigate another possible pathogen. Most of it could be from Lyme itself, and that will take a while to get under control.

http://www.dnafrequencies.com/

Dan

[ 07-25-2010, 08:29 PM: Message edited by: D Bergy ]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement