LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Rife Machine Choice

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Rife Machine Choice
Melodymaker
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 16434

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Melodymaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have the opportunity to purchase a Global Wellness Plus machine. Comes with a book that does list "channels" to treat Lyme, but doesn't list frequencies. Was thinking of offering the guy about $200 for it, and just trying it out. What do you all think?

Also, for those who remember my hubby Bill had brain surgery in January, he is recovered and doing well, praise God!! Back on the Lyme treatment, as we think the stress from surgery allowed the Lyme to resurge. Unfortunately, had the surgery just two months after stopping abx for the lyme.

As for me, now in year 3 of treatment, currently Augmentin and Doxy. My massage therapist says she is still seeing monthly improvement of tissues, so hopefully going in the right direction.

Appreciate your help. Blessings everyone!

--------------------
Wishing You Showers Of Blessings!
Lyme since Fall 1983 = Diagnosed Summer 2008
IV Rocephin 7 weeks Stopped due to drug fever
Now doxycycline
"For I know the plans I have for you...plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Posts: 430 | From Sunny South | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Global Wellness machine does what it is supposed to, but it is not one of my favorite machines.

It uses fixed programs of frequencies to treat anything. They are run under codes, and you cannot tell what frequencies are running. I am not sure if you can input your own frequencies, as there may be different generations of these machines.

The LCD displays have a tendency to quit working at some point.

It will deliver the frequencies that are programmed for any given condition, and it does work.

If you can get it cheap, I think it would be worth it. At least you can see if it is a treatment you are interested in, without a big investment. You can always upgrade later if you feel it is helping you.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mariski
Member # 24942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mariski     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan,

I know that this discussion has gone on in the Rife section, but I can't read through all of the pages at this point.

Do you mind listing the Rife machines that are considered to be the "best" for lyme and coinfections?

Posts: 40 | From New York | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just answered this question in a PM so i basically just copied it here. These are my opinions, and there are many machines out there, and i am not familier with all of them. But these are my choices.

It largely depends on what you want to accomplish.

You can get quite a bit better with a cheaper EMEM type machine. You will have almost zero chance of being cured, but substantial improvement is possible. Using a cheaper machine allows you to test the concept, and see how you respond to it without a big investment.

There are a few of these lower priced models used here, and others can give you their impression of them. I have only used one, and it is not available any longer.

The other way to go, is to spend more money and get a device that may be able to cure in the long haul. Cures are rare for Chronic Lyme as you are well aware. They are also rare using frequencies.
Some of this problem is power related, and a more expensive machine has more power, and can reach deeper into the body.

The other problems, from what I have experienced are unknown co-infections. I have found Babesia, Bartonella, and H-Pylori were all involved with my wife Lyme Disease. Until I could deduce what infections to target, I was stalled at various times. Once identified, I eventually eliminated them.

You have to be more careful with a powerful machine, as you can over do it quite easily.

There are two machines that I like that are higher powered, and have a chance at eliminating all Lyme.

One is made by Bruce Stenulson. His EM+ machines have adequate power, and are fairly priced. They do not use a carrier frequency, so they are better suited for use in a city or urban area. They do require a bit of a learning curve, as they are a professional research device.

http://www.stenulson.net/althealth/em8ce.htm

The other device has plenty of power, and is the device I am using. It is the GB-4000 frequency generator with the MOPA amplifier. It is pretty easy to use, and uses a carrier frequency to get more penetration. Due to the carrier frequency, it may not be suitable for use with close neighbors. It does broadcast some distance. It also will trip out arc fault breakers. Only newer houses have these so that may not be an issue.

http://www.gbgenerators.com/

The GB MOPA combo is more expensive than the Stenulson Device, and that is the disadvantage.

The Doug Coil is another option. It is less than either of the previous two, but more limited in frequency range, and it is not quite as user friendly. It does have quite a lot of power. It has a good track record concerning Lyme treatment.

http://dougcoilmachine.com/purchase.html

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
average joe
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 26091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for average joe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan in your mind/opinion does the emem5a put out enough power or do you think this is one of the under powered devices? It would seem to put out quite a bit of voltage based on design.

--------------------
If you play at the beach, expect to get some sand in your shorts [Smile]

Posts: 223 | From central pa | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

I am not sure of the specs on that machine, but I think it is relatively low powered when compared to the other ones I mentioned.

That does not mean it will not kill a pile of Lyme, but getting the last bits in the spine and joints is very difficult. Using just the GB-4000 and the regular amplifier we achieved 90% symptom free. The last 10% was very difficult in comparison.

For whatever reason it does not die in those places easily. I assume the bone and cartilage is absorbing some of the frequencies, and this seems to make clearing those areas hard.

I am still not sure if we have killed all of the Lyme in the joints. But there is not much left, or she would be having symptoms.

Dan

Melodymaker
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 16434

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Melodymaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by D Bergy:

"If you can get it cheap, I think it would be worth it. "

Thanks for the Info. Do you think $200 is a good price for a used Global Wellness? I'm wondering if I'd be better off putting it towards a new EMEM. I read somewhere they are about $500. What do you think?

I'll also research your other posts, as I know you've put a lot of info on about Lyme frequencies, and much advice. Thanks for taking the time to share you experience. Blessings!

--------------------
Now doxycycline
"For I know the plans I have for you...plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Posts: 430 | From Sunny South | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Melodymaker
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 16434

Oh, also can you do this while still on abx. I'm currently on both doxy and augmentin. =)

--------------------
Now doxycycline

D Bergy
Member # 9984

The Global Wellness machine was over $1,000 new. If I remember correctly they were around $1,400.

If it is in good working order, it is worth $200.00. If you have a problem detoxing like some do, you might not be able to tolerate this type of treatment. It is probably comparable to an EMEM in effectiveness.

I would hate to see someone spend a lot of money and then find out they cannot use it.

I do not think they make these anymore as it was primarily sold by Jim Folsom who was, and may be still serving time for making medical claims concerning the product. If it breaks, you may have trouble getting it fixed.

Dan

joshzz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 23526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joshzz         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How does a rife machine work?
Posts: 107 | From new jersey | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chaps
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chaps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
How does a rife machine work?
It works on the same principle of taking the resonant frequency of a wine glass, placing the the glass in front of a loudspeaker and blasting it with that specific frequency (sound at a specific pitch). If you pinpoint the glass's resonant frequency and generate that sound into it, the glass will break.

In the same way, all pathogens have their own MORs, Morbid Oscillatory Rates, which is a fancy word for the specific frequency at which a particular pathogen will blow up and die. When you generate a germ's correct MOR into the body, it essentially shakes the germs of that type to death. The trick is, you have to reach the germ with that frequency.

Rife machines are the vehicles that send those frequencies into the body. Royal Raymond Rife was the pioneer of this concept. He made a machine in the 1930s that cured many pathogens and he cured cancer with a 100% success rate. Even in the 30s, capitalism run-amok saw to it that his invention never saw the light of day, thus millions of people have been dying of cancer ever since while drug companies and hospitals have made billions on the ineffective treatments.

See the full story here:

http://www.rense.com/general31/rife.htm

Modern day rife machines are not anything like the original tube-based machine that Rife used, but they utilize the same general principle of vibrating pathogens at their MORs. Various technologies are used in these machines to generate the frequencies into the body and this is what makes one machine different from another.

According to what I was told by a practitioner who generates frequencies into the body using l.e.d.s, a team of engineers in Germany once attempted to recreate Royal Raymond Rifes machine but could not do it because Rife's machine used tubes. Because electronics have been solid state for so long, apparently no one makes tubes any more and it was not possible for this team to obtain the kinds of tubes needed. Apparently, the tubes themselves were an important component in generating the electro-magnetic frequencies that killed the bugs. I guess with enough funding, the tubes could be recreated and made from scratch. Unfortunately, the only people with enough money to fund this kind of work are the very people who don't want this work to occur.

What really bothers me is that there are so many well-intentioned people who donate large sums of money to the American Cancer Society and other groups who claim to want to find a cure and preventative for cancer. They're wasting billions of dollars barking up the wrong tree over one evil criteria: If it doesn't keep themselves, big pharma, care facilities, and doctors fat, rich, and profitable, then we can't go down that path.

The fact is, the cure has already been found. If that money was used to resurrect and develop Rife technology and make better machines, cancer would be a thing of the past, as would just about all other pathogen-based diseases. There would be a machine, you'd go to the store and buy it just like you would a DVD player, plug it into the wall, let it rip and you could cure or prevent virtually any disease. While the electronics companies wouldn't mind this, the drug companies, hospitals, and doctors would not be happy. So these folks use their money and pay lobbyists to ensure that these machines never see the light of day.

So what you have are guys like Doug MacLean, a former Lyme patient and electrical engineer who heard about Rife's frequency-based methods and developed his own machine. Then he proceeded to cure himself, his wife, and his daughter(s) of Lyme. The Doug coil is named after this gentleman. These Rife machines are made mostly by backyard inventors. Without the funding and widespread research and development, these machines are not effective as they potentially could be. And without FDA approval, practitioners can't charge money to use them on patients. They're marketed and sold as experimental devices.

And this is why we have forums where people compare notes with each other and experimenting on their own with these machines as opposed to following established and documented protocols for treatment. It's a quasi-underground movement.

I think it's just a matter of time before the medical industry starts to feel threatened by the efficacy of these machines and uses their money and influence to make it illegal to sell or even own these devices. They're moving aggressively already to ban MMS (Miracle Mineral Supplement) from the market. Rife machines will probably be next. I hope I'm wrong.

--------------------
-chaps
�Listen to the bell, Borrelia. It tolls for thee!�

Posts: 631 | From A little place called, "we'll see." | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mariski
Member # 24942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mariski     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan,

Thank you very much for your response. I would have written earlier but it took me quite a while to find this thread again.

It seems that many people use Rife machines for maintenance since, as you state above, cures are rare for chronic lyme regardless of the treatment approach. Over the longer run, that seems a far better option than taking ABX forever.

I am curious how successful people are using frequencies for maintenance. Are there any studies at all that demonstrate the effectiveness of Rife machines?

Posts: 40 | From New York | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

No studies that I am aware of. We only have have the anecdotal report of doctors who used them in the past, and Lyme was not one they treated then. Rife's experiments were probably the most convincing evidence as he was quite thorough.

Most of the devices used today do not exactly duplicate his own device, so we cannot make a direct comparison.

We have quite few people here that are gaining ground on the disease. It is not a fast process due to the fact you can only tolerate so much die off at time.

I think it is a good idea to consider it as treatment that can greatly improve your condition, but not necessarily a cure. We need more evidence to prove it can cure. I am hoping we can do that in time.

I do have some more evidence that Lyme is pretty much a non issue in my wife's case. She took some Cumanda today as she has had a cold, and possibly pneumonia. I know Cumanda works for pneumonia, from past experience.

In the past, the Cumanda would have given her a huge Herx. She had no such reaction to it now. No Lyme, no reaction. I cannot think of any other reasonable explanation for her lack of a reaction.

Dan

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamoisondelune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan, i've taken Cumanda with no reaction, 40 drops no reaction, but i believe i still have lyme, although i have no evidence, no CD-57 test recently, and my symptoms are ambiguous.

----Polly Polygonum

Posts: 1226 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

I think like most antibiotics, Cumanda only directly affects active Lyme. I do not think cyst form is hurt at all by it. That is one reason we quit using it long ago.

It would produce huge herxes for a few weeks, and then it would seemingly quit working, but the Lyme was not gone.

I do not think my wife is totally Lyme free either, but I do think it is very minimal, and I am not getting any indication of any conversion to Spirochete form lately. I do not have any evidence of Lyme right now, but since she has had a cold and a fever, that may skew her normal pattern. I know fever has a negative effect on Lyme bacteria.

I am hoping that the Cumanda might help with the remnant of Bart, which I am certain is still lingering in her feet. I have no idea if it will have any effect. If it gets rid of her possible pneumonia that is all I really expect.

How are you treating the Lyme right now? It does seem strange that you had zero reaction to forty drops of Cumanda. It is pretty potent stuff in that large of a dose.

Dan

free2bewell
Member # 28974

Icon 1 posted      Profile for free2bewell     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello, my very healthy 18 year old son, Benjie, was diagnosed with Lyme NB three years ago after being very sick for over six months, went on antibiotics for the next six months. He was able to get out of bed and move about the house some but still very weak. Then LLMD tested him according to Shoemaker's guidelines for people who had trouble detoxing and he tested positive for all areas. We tried Acupuncture and Chinese Lyme Elimination and Detox Herbs for the next 18 months. Up and down but still not able to drive, etc. Then this year started with new LLMD who also found Babesia and started Benjie on Abx again. He spent all summer 4 months with PICC line and IV Abx. His Liver Enzymes skyrocketed. I found Rosner's book, read about Rife and began to have hope again. I am trying to figure out which machine to get and where to get it from. But now I see that folks who have trouble with detoxing may not be able to use Rife? Please help me to understand what to do. I am so thankful for your information.
Posts: 6 | From Maryland | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

I do believe that people that have trouble detoxing, will experience the same thing no matter what treatment they use. You have to be able to get rid of the toxins and dead material to feel better.

One advantage of frequency treatments is you have no chemicals from the treatment itself to deal with.
Whether that will make the difference or not is impossible to know.

Frequency treatments also tend to stimulate the lymphatic system, which may help detox, but that is speculation.

I would look into some effective detox methods, because you will need to no matter what treatment you use. There are detox frequencies, but I personally have not used them enough to know if they work or not. Some people think they do.

I was able to eliminate Babesia using frequency treatments, and it was not too difficult. Lyme and Bart are a lot harder to eliminate, but can be substantially reduced.

I use the GB-4000 and MOPA plasma tube transmitter. There are several good machines, at various price ranges. It usually comes down to a personal preference.

I am sure if you post on the Rife thread, you can get the opinions of several users.

I hope you can get some kind of effective treatment for your son. I have two children with incurable conditions, and I know how difficult this can be.

Good Luck.

Dan

free2bewell
Member # 28974

Icon 1 posted      Profile for free2bewell     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Dan, I appreciate your encouraging response and it makes sense to me that we just have to keep trying even though detoxing might be a really slow process. I am going to try to find the rife thread now. I've never posted before today. Blessings to you and your precious family.
Posts: 6 | From Maryland | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 22149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canefan17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
D Bergy,

What's a MOPA plasma tube transmitter

Posts: 5394 | From Houston, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

The MOPA transmitter allow you to use the GB-4000 with a plasma tube. It is as close to the original Rife Machine as you can get today.

Dan

momlyme
Member # 27775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for momlyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where is the best place to buy a GB-4000.

Is the MOPA transmitter necessary? (an additional $2700 - is this right?)

--------------------
May health be with you!

Toxic mold was suppressing our immune systems, causing extreme pain, brain fog and magnifying symptoms. Four days after moving out, the healing began.

Posts: 2007 | From NY/VT Border | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

You certainly can use the regular amplifier for contact mode operation. I do think you need one or the other, to have enough power to work well.

Dan

jam338
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jam338     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan & All:) Wondering what y'all think about the PFG2Z (Precision Function Generator). Their website is www.pulsedtechnologies.com. On Lee Cowden's Facebook he posted that he recommeneded this rife machine. I think it is about $1,500. However, that seems to be because it has to be connected to YOUR computer. So it sounds like we would be buying software and using our hardware? Does anyone know more about this machine?

My concern with it (and I know NOTHING about it) is that at least with my laptop there does not appear to be consistent power output. I get screenfreeze and drag time a lot, so I think that would potentially impact the frequency rate. What do y'all think??

Posts: 495 | From SF Bay area, CA | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jam338
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jam338     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bumping in hope of more answers please
Posts: 495 | From SF Bay area, CA | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

I do not know enough about the product to know if it is good enough or not.

I am generally skeptical of any type of device that uses a computer sound card to operate. In this case it appears to be amplified, but the quality of the signal depends solely on what sound card you are using.

There are good sound cards and poor ones, and they are sound cards, and not specifically designed to produce wave forms. Some can do it well, and others do not.

I think this type of set up can work, but you would have to test each individual sound card independently to make sure it was working properly. Most of us do not have an oscilloscope to test this out.

I guess I agree with you for similar reasons. The computer is the weak point in the whole set up. The sound card in particular.

I prefer designs that are purpose specific and use hardware that is known to work.

Dan

Bob
Member # 1429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks. The one I have definitely helps, got me off abx. since January. I guess I just want something stronger. Bob
Posts: 17 | From Brooklyn | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sk8ter
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8671

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sk8ter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan,
We live in a typical trach home here in Calif. Houses are about 12 feet apart....yeah land is a premium here... I want to get a GB4000 with Mopa. My chiro has one and she is willing to let me try it first starting with seconds first off.

Question is, what kind of interference will this cause with the neighbors? I really need to do this as ABXs are not really an option for me right now. Hoping to bring down bacterial load first and get detox pathways opened and then try ABXs again. Please advise.

Posts: 871 | From orange county, ca. | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Odds are quit good it will interfere with something, if you use larger sweep, and use it set at the 3.3 MHz carrier frequency.

The gating seems to cause more problems with arc fault circuit breakers. These are relatively new here, but you may have adopted these before our region did. It often will trip them out, but that depends on how close you are to the wiring and other factors.

If you use the MOPA with the carrier frequency at its max, and run single frequencies, without a large sweep, it should be out of range of most electronics.

If you have a basement, and use it down there, it surely would help to block much of the frequency scatter.

Dan

canefan17
Member # 22149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canefan17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan,

What frx did you use to eradicate babs that easy?

Posts: 5394 | From Houston, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

It was not super easy, as it took me three times to get it right, but it was far easier than Lyme or Bart.

I originally used the CAFL frequencies the first two tries at killing it. I ran all of them, as I did not really know what would work. There was no symptoms of it, and she no longer responded to the frequencies, either time.

The symptoms were gone for many months, but came back, twice.

The last time I used Char Boehm's DNA based frequencies, and that eliminated all of it.

I did not treat all that long for it. Maybe a couple of months at the most, probably less. It went pretty fast, but I probably quit too early the first two times.

I was learning then, so I did not really have good idea on how to go about it. Basically, I got lucky.

Dan

[ 11-30-2011, 09:24 PM: Message edited by: D Bergy ]

canefan17
Member # 22149

Are the Char Boehm frequencies compatible with the Doug Coil? (considering the coil doesn't go much higher than 2112 hz)
D Bergy
Member # 9984

I use them at higher harmonics, but they do come as lower harmonics that most any machine can run.

I do think they work better at higher ranges, but that certainly is not proven 100%

It also likely varies with the organism being targeted.

Dan

Bob
Member # 1429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just wanted to let you know about my overall improvement with my Rife machines. When I had to go off abx. last Feb. ,2011, (a total of about 11 years on abx.), I waited three weeks and tried a model EMEM3 that was given to me and previously had little effect. After being off the abx., I definitely herxed after rifing. I purchased a stronger GB4000 model and began using it once a week, occasionally supplementing it with my older machine.
To make a long story shorter, while I've had real "ups and downs" over all, the roller coaster is now definitely going up, not down. I go to the gym whenever I have time (3x/wk., usually), roller bladed for an hour and a half (not bad for a sixty-six year old), and have even been able to play saxophone again, after about five years of becoming too light-headed whenever I tried. My Kung Fu school, where I taught and which I really loved until the I.V. line and my Lyme forced me to quit, is re-opening in December, and I'm able to return and resume full activities. I'm also dieting and have lost seven lbs. I had gained, and now fit back into the pants I used to wear.
I still have some light-headedness, which I feel may be related to the low sugar blood levels probably resulting from the dieting, and I still get headaches too often, but even the headaches are much more easily treated with an occasional single Excedrine. This is still experimental, and I can't verify its long-term safety, but it's really working now. I don't know if I'll relapse when I quit, and I've had to deal with some psychological herxes from Borrellia die-off, but I've learned to cope with the herxes and for the first time have real, good thoughts to rely on, the things I love doing, and a life I'm looking forward to living. It didn't stop me from catching a cold, however, but even that is going away. I'm looking forward to hear any comments you may have and will answer any questions I can. Bob

Posts: 17 | From Brooklyn | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kimmie
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25547

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kimmie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the update Bob. So glad you are doing well. Congratulations. I too have made progress with alternative methods such as rifing and my far infrared sauna.
Posts: 747 | From Utah | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GREAT STORY, BOB!! Thanks for sharing!! Play that sax!! [Smile]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob
Member # 1429

I'm interested in vacationing this Winter and want to bring a Rife machine, but am afraid to transport the fragile EMEM machine and am afraid the GB4000 might be stolen from my camper-van. Does anyone have experience with any of the new, small, relatively inexpensive digital machines I see when I Google "Rife machines"? They run from about $450 to $1200. Thanks
canefan17
Member # 22149

Thought I'd update as well.

I use a Doug Coil (and have used a GB4000) and find the Coil machine to be GREAT for borrelia (Lyme)

It blindsides the spirochetes so that they are not able to encyst or find other mechanisms to avoid extinction.

Bartonella, while the Coil DOES in fact hit it, is much harder to get rid of via rife therapy. Abxs have been much more effective in my experience.

Babesia and Mycoplasma are not big players for me at this point, though I have run their frequencies (570 and 690) and got definitive herxes before. I might've Coiled the load down or Bartonella might be suppressing them.

Either way the Coil has been a great investment for me in this battle with Lyme. I think it takes a combination of the best methods you can find and Rife therapy against Borrelia is #1 imo.

Bob
Member # 1429

Anybody know a source for the Doug Coil?
annxyzz
Member # 20404

Icon 1 posted      Profile for annxyzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where is best place to buy GB 4000 ? Any of the sellers have a payment plan?

Can you but the whole thing for $3K ?

--------------------
annxyzz

Posts: 1178 | From East Texas | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement