LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Seeking a Doctor » Seeking Cavitat Scan in Los Angeles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Seeking Cavitat Scan in Los Angeles
luke339
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8580

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luke339     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone know of a dentist who does cavitat scans in Lod Angeles? Thanks.

-Luke

Posts: 167 | From Los Angeles | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
David95928
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 3521

Icon 1 posted      Profile for David95928     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Luke, I was thinking of you just yesterday. How are you doing?

--------------------
Dave

Posts: 2034 | From CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luke339
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8580

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luke339     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not good recently. I was doing much better it seemed for a while (was able to surf, play soccer again) but recently the last two months i have gone down hill fast.

I am not sure why, although i did switch from zithromax to biaxin nothing else really changed. My muscle twitching came back full strength, my tongue and jaw have become very weak, I keep slurring my speach and my jaw gets tired chewing.

I am taking 1.2 million units every three days of bicillan, minocycline 100 miiligrams twice a day, nistatin, and xanax about 2 miligrams a day so that i can swallow (for some reason xanax helps me and i dont know why). If anyone has any pointers to help with my condition I would be greatful for any input.

Posts: 167 | From Los Angeles | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
David95928
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 3521

Icon 1 posted      Profile for David95928     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Luke, I'm sorry to hear you haven't been doing as well. That has got to be very disappointing. It certainly sounds like you are taking enough antibitics. Have you been looking at your vitamin and mineral status? Although I continue to be stable and really doing alright, I do get the twitchies if I don't take enough magnesium, get lethargic if I don't take enough vitamin B, and the inside of my mouth starts feeling raw if I don't take enough vitamin b 12. These treatemnts are in Dr. B's guidelines and they have worked for me. Also, have your hormones, especially testosterone been checked. Most male Lymies seem to be low.
You might also consider getting a second opinion from another LLMD.

--------------------
Dave

Posts: 2034 | From CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement