LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » PLEASE READ THIS URGENT MESSAGE FROM LYME MOM IN NJ ABOUT TO LOSE HER KIDS

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: PLEASE READ THIS URGENT MESSAGE FROM LYME MOM IN NJ ABOUT TO LOSE HER KIDS
SandyL
Member # 5983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SandyL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone. Thanks for the calls today. Here is the scoop. Calls going to Governor McGreevey's office on my behalf are being logged. There is the possibility ("possibility!") that if ENOUGH CALLS ARE RECEIVED - this political pressure could perhaps "help" this to be handled more in my favor. (A nice gentlemen from this state office told me "get as many people to call as you can - the more the better - ESPECIALLY FROM NJ - THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT). AND IT HAS TO HAPPEN RIGHT AWAY.

Here is the phone number to call governor's. office: 609-777-2800

WHAT TO SAY:

1) Mention my name (Sandy Mishky) 2) Mention it is a DYFS case due to Lyme treatment (me losing my kids due to lyme treatment) 3) Ask them to look into this matter/help me 4) Be real "polite and positive" - (Remember, "these" aren't the bad guys in this office - THEY ARE TRYING TO HELP ME!)
5) Don't mention "specifics"/bad things about my "ex" (for "our" protection - know what I mean?)

THE MORE CALLS THAT ARE RECEIVED - THE BETTER. EVEN IF YOU AREN'T FROM NJ - YOU CAN CALL. BUT PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE - IF YOU KNOW ANY RELATIVES,FRIENDS,ACQUAINTANCES IN NJ - Please call them and have them call the governors office at the above number, and "saying the above only - is all that is needed. (I am trying to make sure you/I don't get in trouble for "slander" in regards to what has happened to me by the "ex".

Thanks so much! Please call, call, call. If we save "my" kids - this can be repeated for other states.

Thanks from the bottom of my heart.

Angela and Emery's picture will be posted tomorrow morning - so you can see what you are working toward.

Sandy

DO NOT CALL OR EMAIL PETER MANCUSI AT EDISON DISTRICT OFFICE any more. IT CAN'T HELP ME. IT IS ACTUALLY ONLY GETTING THEM ANGRIER AT ME. THIS ISSUE BELONGS WITH THE STATE - SO CALL THEM. THEY ARE "WELCOMING" THE CALLS - AND "MAY BE ABLE TO HELP" IF THEY GET ENOUGH CALLS.

Posts: 69 | From Highland Park, NJ USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mo
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 2863

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Mo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sandy also added this, please read:

Hi everyone,
I have shared with all of you "how" I got into this spot - about an angry ex-family member starting this. I have also shared personal characteristics of this person that are bad. PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL THIS INFORMATION TO ANYONE. I HAVE BEEN EMOTIONAL AND HAVE SHARED IT WITH YOU. BUT MY CASE IS BEING LOOKED AT VERY, VERY CLOSELY. I AM AFRAID COMMENTS MAY GET BACK TO THIS BITTER FAMILY MEMBER TO GET ME OR OTHERS IN TROUBLE. SO IN SHORT, IF YOU WANT TO HELP, STICK TO THE INFORMATION IN MY POST ABOVE.

THANK YOU SO MUCH. Sandy

Posts: 8337 | From the other shore | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mo
Member # 2863

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Mo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Come on Lyme Moms..unite and call McGreevy.

We have a chance to stop this abomination..a child severely ill from Lyme denied treatment and being taken by a state agency JUST BECAUSE MOM WANTS TO TREAT WITH DOC J!!!

Please..get as many calls as you can through to the Governor, and be sure to follow Sandy's instructions above exactly..

Mo

Posts: 8337 | From the other shore | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5829

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Tincup         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/Forum1/HTML/027610.html

Posts: 20353 | From The Moon | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mo
Member # 2863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks to those who called McGreevey's office yesterday.

They have been receiving more calls and apparently are looking into the matter. At this time, I ask that if you have not called, call 609 292 6000, the office of Governor McGreevey. Please just indicate to them you would like them to look into the DYFS/Mishky matter.

Please do not get into adversarial issues with the governor's office, since they are not a part of the problem, but they could be a part of the solution by helping Lyme patients in general, Ms. Mishky in particular. They are interested in the situation of Lyme patients so a very BRIEF summary of your problem is OK if they seem to have the time to hear it.

Thanks for all your help.

Pat Smith, President
Lyme Disease Association, Inc.
PO Box 1438
Jackson, NJ 08527
888-366-6611 information line
732 938-7215 fax www.LymeDiseaseAssociation.org

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement