LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » Receive Timely Info About Lyme

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Receive Timely Info About Lyme
Cheryl
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 75

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheryl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
An Invitation To Join LymeInfo
Receive Timely Information About
Tick-Borne Diseases

We would like to invite you to join lymeinfo, an email list created to keep the Lyme community informed of the latest news coverage, scientific items, upcoming events and important action items. The Lymeinfo list does not have the conversation found on email support and discussion lists, thereby limiting the number of emails you will receive each week. This announcement list is an offshoot of the website www.lymeinfo.net which has extensive information about all aspects of tick borne illnesses.

When you join the list, only the moderators will be able to see your email. To be automatically subscribed, simply send an email to:

[email protected]

If you would like more information about the group before subscribing, please visit:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lymeinfo/

We hope that you will join! There is no charge, and you can unsubscribe from the list at any time if it is not what you want. However, if what you desire is up-to-date information on Lyme and other tick-borne diseases, we are sure you will be pleased.

Respectfully,
Lymeinfo Moderators

------------------
Lyme Disease Information Online:
http://www.lymeinfo.net
Lyme Disease Information By Email:

Posts: 1547 | From NY | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lou
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 81

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is a great site and thanks to Cheryl et al for this service.
Posts: 8430 | From Not available | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheryl
Member # 75

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheryl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, Lou! Rose does most of the email list work and she does a great job! Anyone who has not joined is really missing out!

[This message has been edited by Cheryl (edited 11 January 2005).]

Posts: 1547 | From NY | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheryl
Member # 75

Up!
bg
Member # 46416

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cheryl, I'm a delighted member now since 8-04 after my 7-04 lyme dx.

Yes, Rose & I share emails about the wonderful things you 2 find & post.

I discovered it when someone sent me a link showing MY own personal story 8-04!

I was delighted to learn most articles allow the read to give FEEDBACK OPINION, so I now take the time to respond to those touching my heart, as others did for me when my story aired!

Great site; glad you mentioned it here. Now when I see your name, Cheryl; I'll think of the lymeinfo Cheryl I've heard about.

Thank you & Rose for an awesome service you provide us lymies. Betty G., Iowa

Posts: 1 | From US | Registered: Aug 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DiffyQue
Member # 3317

Icon 14 posted      Profile for DiffyQue     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Great job Cheryl and Rose!

I really like the order of compilation of abstracts by organ system. Anyone with a question about a system can get a lot of information at a glance. They can find the system their interested in efficiently.

dq

Posts: 1172 | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheryl
Member # 75

Hi DQ!

Thanks! I think you're referring to the medical literature summaries on the website? Those have been created by someone else who kindly provides them for the site.

Cheryl

------------------
Lyme Disease Information By Email:
Lyme Disease Information Online:
2005- New Website Coming Soon!

Cheryl
Member # 75

Up!
Cheryl
Member # 75

Check out the changes to the website!

TX Lyme Mom
Member # 3162

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TX Lyme Mom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you, Cheryl.

You have no idea how many times I post links to your website at other discussion forums and in private e-mails to folks.

LymeInfo is the one resource that I use the most often and above all others available on the internet.

Thanks for all your hard work in making it available to everyone.

Posts: 4563 | From TX | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lou
Member # 81

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks good.

I notice your list of upcoming events doesn't yet include the international lyme conference in Sept. However, since Barbour, Steere, and Wormser are on the committee, it probably won't be any better than the last one. I keep hoping the Germans will wise up and show the world the error of their ways, especially the American Lyme Mafia. Not yet apparently.

See details on conf at http://www.iclb2005.com/

Posts: 8430 | From Not available | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheryl
Member # 75

TXLM: Thanks so much! I hope it helps those folks!

LOU: That was intentional. Unless, perhaps it should be included there for potential protest planning?

lou
Member # 81

Gotcha. Seeing as how I have trouble traveling more than 30 miles, looks like I won't be protesting in Vienna!

Wouldn't want to mess up your site with propaganda from the Steere camp. Although, sometimes I think that newbies need to realize just how organized the opposition is, that we are just the pimple on the backside of an elephant. That explains why they have such a hard time getting diagnosed and treated.

Not suggesting any change in your format, just thinking out loud.

Very appreciative of all you do with this website.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement