LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » 5 Things You Don't Know About Me

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 5 Things You Don't Know About Me
daniella
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6753

Icon 12 posted      Profile for daniella     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FUN GAME-------------

This was done on another web board that I read.
List 5 things that other posters here don't know about you.

I'll start:

ummmm...
1. My favorite color is yellow.

2. When I was little I wanted to grow up to be a truck driver.

2. I had a horse that could ecsape any fenced in area while I slept.(houdini)

3. When I was a teenager I was in an extremely bad car accident and was lucky to survive.

4. I owned a chevet. ( no laughing please)

5. Carrots give me hiccups.

[This message has been edited by daniella (edited 19 March 2005).]

Posts: 968 | From private | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loribelle
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 6293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loribelle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok Danniella i owned a lemon-yellow chevette! it's been long enough that i have recovered though, 20 yrs?

only because the engine 'blew' in my mustang... i was working so much that i had no time to look for another car. my mom and step-dad volunteered to car hunt and i let them. both were tighter than the bark on a tree and i was $$$ strapped, i figured they'd find me a bargain. i bought the car sight unseen on their say-so.

WARNING - DON'T EVER DO THAT! hahaha... sure, it was a "great deal" & had very low miles but i suspect that was because nobody wanted to be seen in it now i drive a beat up old blue pickup - beat up cause, well - I drive it! haha!

so Daniella, did you become a truck driver? i had horses too. and i am glad you survived the accident!

Posts: 1149 | From southeast iowa | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daniella
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6753

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daniella     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Loribelle,

No I never became a truck driver. It was a funny thing I wanted to be when I was like 6 years old...

Anyway you are suppose to list 5 things we don't know about you..it's a game...

Posts: 968 | From private | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HEATHERKISS
Member # 6789

Icon 14 posted      Profile for HEATHERKISS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. My favorite color today is red.

2. When I was a pre teen I wanted to be a carpenter like my dad.

2. I spent my childhood in Hawaii from 2-13 years old. My brother and sister were both born on Kauai, Hawaii.

3. When I was a 17 years old I left home.

4. My first car was a pinkish beige nissan 210 that I got when I was 23.

5. 23 is how old I was when I learned to drive

Posts: 1974 | From ABERDEEN, NJ 07747 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
laserred
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6796

Icon 1 posted      Profile for laserred     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, you got me going now....

1. My screen name is -laserred- because MY favorite color is red!

2. My favorite car I had was a '95 Mustang, COLOR:..."LASERRED", that I had to get rid of when I moved to the Northwoods, cuz it didn't do well in the snow, and I had a hard time getting up my driveway in the winter

(I now have a RED Grand Cherokee) No problem driving in the snow now, or anywhere else I want to venture to!)

3. When I was little I was afraid of dentists! When I 'grew up" I was a Dental Assistant for 15 years!

4. When I was young I had a dog named Kitty. When he was a puppy, we would call the cats to eat and he would be the first to come, so from then on, we knew if we wanted him to come just had to call out "Kitty" and he'd be right there, so his name became 'Kitty".

5. I'm afraid of heights I found out at a very inconvenient time, so I now know I'm also afraid of Roller Coasters

This is fun!

[This message has been edited by laserred (edited 24 March 2005).]

Posts: 493 | From MidWest NorthWoods | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
just don
Member # 1129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for just don     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. I have always ben accident prone. When I was little doc wanted to install zippers so he didnt have to sew up so often, just rezip.

2. Favorite car was a Hugger Orange Black stripe 1969 Z-28 Camero(brand new). Really fun driving it. Lots of punch. I had a horse too, but car was prefered horsepower.

3.I 'just' had 5 kids and raised them myself. Or they raised me, whichever.

4. Been married two times, both of which ladies are still 'good' friends.

5. All my girlfriends 'now' are four footed with long faces and those that are not new mothers right now are expecting soon. They keep me too busy and tied down to look for real sweethearts.

Posts: 4548 | From Middle of midwest | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5829

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Tincup         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. I always cut the ends off my pickles and bananas before I eat them.

2. Although I sing about it all the time... I NEVER wished I was an Oscar Meyer Weiner.

3. I am not uncomfortable around fish.

4. I've never been good at climbing up a free hanging rope.

5. I have always wanted to go see the Petrified Forest.

Posts: 20353 | From The Moon | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daniella
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6753

Icon 12 posted      Profile for daniella     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

me too tincup. I've always wanted to see that forest also. I went out west a few years ago but somehow managed to miss it on our siteseeing trips...

Aniek
Member # 5374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aniek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. I helped save an entire world (the Talmud teaches us he who saves one life, saves an entire world)

2. I have promised myself that I will, one day, read Ulysses. (I've made it 1/3 through a few years ago).

3. I have a love affair with Kenneth Cole shoes.

4. When I was a teenager, I dreamt one night that I had a unicorn that ran away because it was scared of my housemate's dog.

5. I am very giddy today because I went on a date with a very cute boy last night.

Posts: 4711 | From Washington, DC | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daniella
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6753

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daniella     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aniek, Do tell.......

I've been to sick to out so I vicariously live through others....

[This message has been edited by daniella (edited 21 March 2005).]

imanurse
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7022

Icon 7 posted      Profile for imanurse     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[ 01. June 2006, 01:29 AM: Message edited by: imanurse ]

Posts: 942 | From USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kara Tyson
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kara Tyson         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yellow is my favorite color. It is sunny. It is happy.

I cant stand clowns. Mimes annoy me.

I love to do laundry.

Posts: 6022 | From Mobile, AL | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
just don
Member # 1129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for just don     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im a nurse,
Thats cool! But I am surprised that you are unable to use your nursing skills where you are. I have more nursing needs and sick babies here than I care too more often than not. I used to call it "Babyland" when we had 120-150 new babies every month or so. Makes for 'lots' of changing.
Kara Tyson,
Thats the 'first' time I have EVER heard anybody say they liked laundry, its neat tho.
All those red folks above,
Only red thing I dont like are red lights, cause I gotta stop for them. I like yellow and blue and ____, you got it, ALL the colors of the rainbow. And even like the rain.
Nice thread daniella!!!!

Posts: 4548 | From Middle of midwest | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
monkeyshines
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for monkeyshines     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. I've never owned cowboy boots.

2. I'm bad at math, but often feel compelled to calculate the difference between the two sets of three numbers on my state's license plates.

3. I don't like vinegar.

4. I would gladly pick up frogs when I was a kid, but wouldn't dream of doing it now.

5. I can sing or hum at least part of pretty much any commercial jingle or theme song I've ever heard.

Posts: 343 | From Northern VA | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fish
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 4096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fish     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey there Tincup, I'm not uncomfortable around you either! haHA! Ah yes that commercial cracks me up...

1. In 2 weeks I will begin waitressing parttime. The restaurant is still being built. Just found out where it is located -- in a business park sandwiched right in between 2 HUGE corporate buildings...on the right BlueCross headquarters and on the left HealthAmerica headquarters!! Do ya think they'll be good tippers????? UGHHHH the irony...

2. I am (was) a professional librarian.
I don't fit the stereotype at all and I don't like to shush anyone ever.

3. From the age of 9 I wanted desperately to someday be the Pittsburgh Pirates foul-line girl, or, even better, the ballgirl. Grew up at the old Three Rivers Stadium. I collected baseball cards for years and decorated my room will wall-to-wall Pirates clippings, photos, memorabilia. Loved my Dave Parker trash can. Wrote to Dave Parker numerous times, then mom said that was enough... Very odd girl I was. "We are family..."

4. I LIVE for Survivor. Someday want to be on it. Seriously. Will mention lyme as often as possible.

5. I love bluegrass music!

[This message has been edited by fish (edited 22 March 2005).]

Posts: 340 | From Harrisburg, PA | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caryn
Member # 366

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Caryn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love color. i want to paint my north facing living room sunny yellow. and the woodwork bright white.

i love music. we have tons of cd's from our regular forays to used cd stores. jazz, rock, folk, blue grass, brittish folk rock, blues, hip-hop, klezmer....but the polka is not my doing. my husband bought a polka cd to torture me.

i'm nature girl. i used to garden. don't think you will ever keep me out of the woods, but when my kids go off to college, i'm gonna be a city girl.

when i was 5 yrs old, the brat down the street that i usually didn't play with thru lime in my eyes. (the white powdery substance, they were doing an addition to her home.). both eyes were burned and i almost went blind in my left eye. i have 20/15 vision in both eyes still.

i almost got pushed off of hawk mountain when i was 4 yrs old by one of two boys chasing each other and one pushed me to get out of the way. as a result, i'm terrified of heights. hasn't kept me from hiking the grand canyon or smokie mountains. or off roller coasters. i love roller coasters!

Posts: 1093 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daniella
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6753

Wow Caryn you played with some ruff kids it sounds like...

Keep them coming you guys this is great!.......

daniella

mcnteddy
Member # 6075

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mcnteddy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting that so many people who own horses get Lyme disease. Not surprising really. None of my 4 horses got Lyme but those of the neighbors did.
My favorite color is red, like my legs.
I used to accident prone. Broke my spined 3 times, 2 in plane crashed during WW2 and once coming off my mare on the icy ground. The Fx went all the way into my sacroiliac joint. But I have no symptoms of them now. I put it down to 'keep moving' and not lie in bed. Few other Fxs. Broke my neck in a car accident in Ireland. It creaks a bit when I turn my head but doesn't hurt. Funniest Fx was kicking a stone and fracturing my right foor when I was chasing a girl friend ona beach in Mombasa, Kenya.
My greatest accomplishment is living to 79 having first caught LD in 1983. Maybe I've lived so long because I'm naughty.
I enjoyed reading the previous messages, the ones that weren't sad. Love, Ted

Posts: 77 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aniek
Member # 5374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aniek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nothing to tell yet. First date, had dinner...waiting for him to call.

Kara - Can we all mail you our laundry?

Posts: 4711 | From Washington, DC | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mcnteddy
Member # 6075

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mcnteddy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Many mentioned their cars. My first car was an Austin 7, 1927. Eventually had to sell it beause the gas tank was just in front of the verticle window screen and the tank developed a leak that dripped on to my pants. I smoke a pipe when I drive, or used to) so think it was wise to sell it, or I could have been Flash Gordon. Ted
Posts: 77 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mcnteddy
Member # 6075

I believe I'm the only man in the world who enjoys doing laundry. It's great to see crinkled clothes become smooth and elegant.
Please don't laugh and on no account send me your laundry as my daughter threatened to do and she has heaps having 2 grown sons and a husband who loves doing dirty jobs. Ted

Kara Tyson
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 939

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Kara Tyson         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aniek,

Believe it or not, I do a friends laundry for him. He pays me for the water and soap. But I do it.

Posts: 6022 | From Mobile, AL | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mulelover31
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6266

Icon 12 posted      Profile for mulelover31     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good something fun to do:
1: I used to go on wheat harvest and run a combine.
2: My favorite car was a bright blue Chevy Nova 67. My other favorite my old blue pickup Ford F150 which still runs it is a 91 with 250,000 miles on it and still doesn't use any oil
3: I love mules and bluegrass music
4: I play the fiddle kinda!!! LOL
5: My favorite color is the rainbow too!!!6: Yeah I know it is suppose to be 5 I farm for a living.

Mulelover

Posts: 124 | From Mound City MO USA | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daniella
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6753

This is great you guys ...I feel like I know you already!...
ArtnSoul
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 4561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArtnSoul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. When I was three years old, my favorite song was "These Boots were made for Walking"
My Mom would play this song (she had tons of 45's)- and of course I HAD to have my little black pointy-toed cowboy boots on!!

2. I had a 1969 fastback Mustang that was bright yellow with two wide black stripes from hood to trunk.

3. My favorite color is red.

4. Someday I would love to have my own art studio, and get lost in my work.

5. Every time I take the first sip of a soda - I hiccup!

Posts: 416 | From Southeastern PA | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sapphire101
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sapphire101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This has been fun reading about all of you.

1.I had a pony named Tony when I was growing up.

2.I was very skinny when I was younger and my nickname was Twiggy. I didn't like it either.

3.My first car was a red Mazda Miata. We had family cars but this was the first one that I could call mine.

4.I have 3 Yorkies that I love very much. I can't imagine not having them.

5.I miss not being physically able to water ski and play tennis.

Sapphire

Posts: 495 | From KY USA | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aligondo Bruce
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aligondo Bruce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. I dress like a slob
2. I often post at sci med lyme under moniker eugeneshapiroisapig
3.I am an expert in ornithology and medieval history
4. I am an avid hunter - especially turkey, which are hilarious to hunt, and deer, which I hate because of their role in spreading TBDs.
5. My favorite magazine is national geographic, except when they do those woe is me articles on how humans are destroying the earth. Like I don't already know that!

Posts: 523 | From Stillwater,OK,USA | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
arg82
Member # 161

Icon 1 posted      Profile for arg82   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oooh, fun game! I haven't had a chance to read through everyone's responses, but hopefully I'll be able to later on.

So here's mine:

1) I figure skated for 5 years but didn't start 'til I was 15.

2) I'm obsessed with penguins (maybe obsessed is a little too strong a word, but I really love them)

3) I played the violin for 7 years (age 7-14 or around there)

4) I have a teddy bear that I got when I was 6 months old from my grandmother and I still sleep with him at night (his name is AB which stands for "Annie's Bear" - aren't I adorable?!?)

5) I have been involved in things at the local art center (The Marion Art Center) since I was 4! (I took "Kinderkeys" at 4, started ballet and private piano lessons soon after, then theater classes at 8, voice lessons around 13, and started teaching theater classes at 18! I'm still working there and theaching theater one day a week and in the midst of directing an all-child production of Alice in Wonderland!)

Whew, I went a little overboard with the details there, but it's nice to be able to put up non-health info about myself!

Peace and healing,
Annie

------------------

Click here to join Lyme Pals.

Click here to see my Lyme journal.

Lyme Out Retreat Information Webpage

Posts: 2184 | From Rochester, MA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sue vG
Member # 3143

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sue vG     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. My first car was a Chevette! Burnt orange.

2-5. The rest can remain unknown.

[This message has been edited by Sue vG (edited 23 March 2005).]

Posts: 1307 | From TX | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lla2
Member # 2364

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lla2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this is fun!

1.i'm a school nurse

2.I love to do outdoor sports, camp, beach, ski etc..

3.I"m a single mom who put herself through nursing school....

4.I"m allergic to preservatives in foods and medications

5.When I"m hungry I get just one hiccup!

Lisa

Posts: 4713 | From saunderstown, ri Usa | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. I was very small for my age and used to play softball with the big girls! I could run rings around them and throw like a boy. I could play every position except pitcher. [actually I could do that too, but not very well!] Oh, and I wasn't too good at first base either, since I was too short!
2. I was a famous singer's "dresser" for six months. Interesting job!
3. I met Liberace when I was 7 yrs old!
4. I used to own a black Mustang 5.0. It was pretty awesome! And it was MY car, not my husband's!
5. I love flowers and used to love gardening. Now I just grow flowers in pots! Easier to handle!

------------------
oops!
Lymetutu

[This message has been edited by Lymetoo (edited 23 March 2005).]

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SteveInMinnesota
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SteveInMinnesota     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. I competed in the 1980 olympic trials.
2. I'm not a very good driver (although I haven't had an accident in 25 years).
3. I like folding clothes
4. I own a winery
5. I admire my wife (she is the strongest person I have ever met).

Posts: 133 | From Rocheser, MN, USA | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sizzled
Member # 1357

Icon 12 posted      Profile for sizzled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love warm summer breezes and beautiful sunsets.

I love animals, especially horses.

I love Harry Potter books!

I love all your funny stories that make others laugh...

It gives me hope.

Posts: 4258 | From over there | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GreanPea
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 3411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GreanPea     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a great post!

1. My favorite color is.... GREEN.

2. I had a cat who passed away recently after 17 years with me.

3. Garlic powder makes me belch, though fresh garlic does not.

4. I recently learned to love sushi... the cooked kind, of course! California rolls, New York rolls, veggie rolls... mmmmmmmm.

5. I played the flag in marching band in high school and college.

[This message has been edited by GreanPea (edited 26 March 2005).]

Posts: 552 | From Right here | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trillian
Member # 6857

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Trillian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool idea!

Daniella- I used to have an iguana with the same name and ability to escape as your horse!

1)I am cursed with the ability to see both sides of a situation

2)I always have music playing in my head- I can hear a song once and have it pop in my head years later. Sometimes I have more than one song playing in my head at once, which is REALLY annoying.

3)In my heart, I am an artist. Writing, photography, painting, sewing, embroidery, even creative card stacking- I love it all. And I'm too insecure to ever try to actually publish/sell/share any of it, except my sewing- I was a historical costumer for a while. Had to stop for the sake of family harmony, it takes up so much space when you need 15 yards of fancy silk to make one dress...

4)One of the qualities that I most admire is organization. Because it's something I've never been able to get a handle on myself, even before my brain got slymed.

5)I am a roller coaster junkie. Last time I went 'coasting it almost killed me due to cardiologic effects of lyme, so now I surf websites reading about them. But someday soon...

I've been accused of being an optimist. I say I'm a realist who prefers to try and see the good. When asked whether the cup is half empty of half full, I say it depends on if you're pourin or drinkin.

[This message has been edited by Trillian (edited 26 March 2005).]

Posts: 91 | From Atlanta, GA | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
robi
Member # 5547

Icon 1 posted      Profile for robi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a great idea.........good to get to know folks a bit better.

1. I sing to Katie, my dog, every night when I put her to bed.

2. I lost 125 lbs between june of 1998 and december of 1999.

3. I love to ride my bike!

4. My nickname is Demando-Comando !

5. I walked over a 65 foot canyon on two ropes. (yes, I was tied in.)

Posts: 2503 | From here | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daniella
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6753

great posts you guys!...

Yeah Trillian I'd rather have a loose mammal tham reptile...

He used to wake me up by snorting at my open bedroom window in the summers. Weird he knew just where I slept...

this is great you guys....keep them coming...

daniella

lymiecanuck
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,

1. I have a white cat named Calvin, who is 16 and part simease and has woken me up in the night crying, more than my child ever will.

2. My favourite colour is purple.

3. I love to dance and dance music.

4. I dropped out of french immersion in grade 7, and my husband is French and my son speaks it as well and I don't!!!

5. My favourite show is survivor.

Lymiecanuck

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daniella
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6753

I love animals, all animals..

I love the ocean but am to scared to swim out very far in it...

My dreams facinate me and I look each one up to see what they mean...

Dark chocolate is my favorite

I have camped my way across the United States and back

bigmamma
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7181

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bigmamma     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is good and I am bringing it up for more replies.

1. I used to like the taste of stamps but can't lick them anymore.

2. I am allergic to eggs.

3. I was voted my HS Senior year to have the best hair and prettiest smile. (I was the first to go gray!!)

4. I enjoy photography as a hobby and want a new digital camera but meds come first.

5. I would rather people watch at the mall than go shopping.

------------------

Posts: 199 | From here | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corinne E
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 4670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corinne E     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. I have an identical twin which some of you already know. She has always had very thick longhair and big breasts. Me, very thin short hair and small breasts. She is also smarter than me, but I am more determined.

2. I used to run a bakery out of my home, I lived on a farm and made healthy bread for the students at UNB. I have always loved to bake and cook.

3. I used to knit lots, bought tons of wool in Ireland and England many years ago. Have knits suits, jackets/skirts, hats, you name it. And I love doing it. I also used to sew lots, for my kids and friends but never for myself, strange eh?

4. I used to love dancing, when I was 16 and out of school, I went to a dance every single night and on Sunday afternoon. My mom used to say that even after I was asleep, my toes were still twitching.

5. I loved to sing, but mostly came out as tunes. My daughter (the one who wants to be an opera singer) says I am a wonderful singer, but could never hear the actual words, so often made up my own. Just found out last fall that I am quite deaf. She is giving me her hearing aids, she needs another kind. I will get them adjusted for me. Imagine that, I will be able to hear my own voice and then will realize what I sound like to others, hehehe.

Best of all, I love to laugh.

Corinne

Posts: 461 | From Abbotsford, BC, Canada | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michelle M
Member # 7200

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michelle M   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. I am obsessed with flyflishing. And fly tying. And entomology. And photography.

2. I prefer listening to RUSH above all other music. Will go to great lengths to go see them, too.

3. Unable to afford a conventional house, I thought it would be cool to build a house out of straw. So I did. First one in my county. One cool little house.

4. My hair is so amazingly, unbelievably, frightfully curly, that I have to travel to San Francisco annually and have it straightened professionally for a ghastly sum.

5. We have dogs, cats, and a horse - and I talk to them regularly in different 'voices.' My daughter mocks me for this but does the same thing herself.

Michelle M

Posts: 3193 | From Northern California | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymester
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 5848

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymester     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My favorite color is Green, the brighter--spring-like the better.

My first car was a 1970 Plymouth Duster from my Grandmother. We were roommates and I adopted it.

I owned a saddle when I was 13 and owned the horse to go with it when I was 15. My first love... he passed away last year at 33!

I wanted to be a forest ranger and/or an artist.

I love to laugh.

Lymester

Posts: 519 | From CT | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement