LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » Down with logic - up with conspiracies

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Down with logic - up with conspiracies
Aligondo Bruce
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aligondo Bruce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought it might be fun for people to put forward the most outrageous lyme disease conspiracies they can think of in this thread.

let's see if anyone is interested in playing this little game.

Posts: 523 | From Stillwater,OK,USA | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caryn
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 366

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Caryn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my mother-in-law! she's behind it!
Posts: 1093 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ann-OH
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 2020

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ann-OH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is conspiring with mine!
Ann - OH
(actually my mom-in-law is very sweet at 100 yrs. old in Feb.)

Posts: 5705 | From Ohio | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MADDOG
Member # 18

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MADDOG     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This thread is designed to watter down the truth,and keep the gov. from messing with the Lymenet. MADDOG
Posts: 3996 | From Ohio | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
everything is MADDOG's fault! And anything that isn't HIS fault is Aligondo Bruce's fault!

------------------
oops!
Lymetutu

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aligondo Bruce
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aligondo Bruce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes, I'm responsible for the lyme epidemic.

soon after I was born, at the age of two, my parents gave me a chemistry set and a microscope (I was very precocious, erudite, etc. mozart has nothing on me). I began experimenting with ticks, testing the effects that different colors of play-dough had on their development.

I developed the perfect medium by mashing up some roly polies and adding a little bit of orange kool aid. when tested on one of my mates in pre-school, the ticks produced a bulls-eye rash, which seemed a convenient target for rubber band fights.

For large scale testing, I waited until my family took a summer vacation on the connecticut shoreline. I brought along my tick collection and set them loose on the world during a long and involved diaper change.

If I had known that the result of my naive experimentation would have been the disease we know today, I never would have experimented with these ticks. For that I am dreadfully sorry, but I know you all understand that I was just a little kid at the time and didn't understand the ramifications of my actions.

Once again, my deepest apologies.

Posts: 523 | From Stillwater,OK,USA | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JillF
Member # 5553

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JillF     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Caryn:
my mother-in-law! she's behind it!

hahahahahahahahahaha

I would say it's all of my inlaw relatives!

Posts: 1485 | From USA | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paulscha
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6334

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paulscha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Check this out:
http://tinyurl.com/3v9tn

Yep, that's a bonafide AP article, courtesy of my yahoo health news digest.

It's all clear to me now. Alan Steere has been working for Michael Jackson all along, using remote-controlled ticks to infect likely candidates for sleepovers at Neverland Ranch, rendering them weak and vulnerable.

Alan, man, the remote is all fu**ed up. We can't ALL go to Neverland - point that thing somewhere else, you son of a b**ch!

Posts: 199 | From Santa Cruz, CA | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MADDOG
Member # 18

Icon 11 posted      Profile for MADDOG     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok Lymetoo ,I have to admit,when I pee on the tree trunks it drives the ticks out onto the branches,clambering for any life boat away from the flood.

If that happens to be a human lifeboat then it is my fault!!!!! OOOHHH NO!!!! I am contributing to lyme disease!!!!!!!!!!!! MADDOG

Posts: 3996 | From Ohio | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HEATHERKISS
Member # 6789

Icon 8 posted      Profile for HEATHERKISS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh no......... We are all responsible! We wanted to get sick. We wanted to be tired, fat and in pain.

We don't want to get well. We're dirty lazy moochers.

My mother in law is the devil. She poisoned me.

Posts: 1974 | From ABERDEEN, NJ 07747 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
okie lyme
Member # 7130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for okie lyme   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hitler did it

Posts: 60 | From Enid, OK USA | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymerayja
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6839

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymerayja     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by okie lyme:
Hitler did it

Nope, you can't classify that one with the outrageous joky ones when you think that Hitler's top biowarfareman, Erich Traub, was on Plum Island after the war teaching the staff what he knew about OPEN-AIR tick experiments, and was even invited to be chief scientist!

You see, real life is always stranger than fiction.

Lisa

Posts: 284 | From UK | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement