LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » Lymetoo In ER...fever, high pulse

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lymetoo In ER...fever, high pulse
troutscout
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 3121

Icon 4 posted      Profile for troutscout     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Everybody!!!

TuTu called me this AM and informed me that she was on her way to the ER.

She had gallbladder surgery a couple of weeks ago...and was doing fine, but woke up this AM with a fever of 102 and pulse of 140.

Let's some prayers.

Trout

------------------
Now is the time in your life to find the "tiger" within.
Let the claws be bared,
and Lyme BEWARE!!!
Iowa Lyme Disease Assoc.
www.ildf.info

Posts: 5262 | From North East Iowa | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kara Tyson
Member # 939

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Kara Tyson         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, I hope she doesnt have an infection!

Posts: 6022 | From Mobile, AL | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jellybelly
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 7142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jellybelly   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hopefully it will just be a minor setback. If you talk to her, tell her we are thinking of her and wish her a speedy recovery.
Posts: 1251 | From california | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
digirl02
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7177

Icon 1 posted      Profile for digirl02     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please tell her I am thinking of her and praying for her and hope she gets better soon. She has always been there for support for me...prayers are on the way to her!!
Posts: 121 | From Gaithersburg, MD USA | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NUTBOBUTT
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7242

Icon 7 posted      Profile for NUTBOBUTT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sending prayers your way Lymetoo.

Feel better soon cause remember I'm heading down your way next week.
Nut

Posts: 109 | From MN | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
map1131
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man oh man, if it's not one thing, it's another. Hope it's not hospital staph infection from surgery.

Sending healing prayers and thoughts to you Tutu.

Pam

Posts: 6479 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Biting Back
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6018

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Biting Back     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey trout, thanks for posting the info. If you talk to her will you tell her we've got her covered with positive energy and thoughts of healing?
Posts: 703 | From Almost Heaven | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trueblue
Member # 7348

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trueblue     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Biting Back:
Hey trout, thanks for posting the info. If you talk to her will you tell her we've got her covered with positive energy and thoughts of healing?

Yes, what BB said.

I hope she alright and is back posting later. Keep us updated if you hear anything. Thanks.

Posts: 3783 | From somewhere other than here | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sue vG
Member # 3143

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sue vG     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Blessings to you, TooToo!
Posts: 1307 | From TX | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cbb
Member # 788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cbb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, Miss TuTu,
So sorry to hear about this setback.

Your LymeNet family is sending lots of support & concern, but especially prayers for a speedy recovery.

Trout, thanks for letting us know what she's dealing with.
I'll be watching for an update on her situation.

Posts: 4638 | From South Carolina | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
valymemom
Member # 7076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for valymemom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Positive energy and thoughts of healing"........a perfect sentiment for this special friend to all.

Posts: 1240 | From Centreville,VA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
treepatrol
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 4117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for treepatrol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shes in my prayers.
Posts: 10564 | From PA Where the Creeks are Red | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cootiegirl
Member # 3216

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cootiegirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I often wondered if having one's Tutu fall off day in and day out wasn't hazardous to the health.......

Trout, thanks for letting us know and I will keep her in my prayers...
cootiegirl

Posts: 1728 | From New York State | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pq
Member # 6886

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Hope you get well soon Lymetoo!

Trout, Thanx for letting us know.

Prayers sent.

pq

Posts: 2708 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nan
Member # 63

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, no Lymetoo! Not the duck motel again!

Sending healing thoughts & prayers your way.

Will be looking for an update....thanx trout

Posts: 2135 | From Tick Country | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lymetoo,

My prayers are joined with the others.

Troutscout: Keep us posted. Thanks.

Hiker

Posts: 9011 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bg
Member # 46416

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tutu, my thoughts & prayers go out to you during this time. Hope it isn't an infection; I ended up with staph making my hospital stay 2 wks.

Tutu, we'll cover your hiney.....you do the rest.

Scout, so glad she called you so you could post here so prayers were heading Tutu's way.

bettyg

Posts: 1 | From US | Registered: Aug 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymester
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 5848

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymester     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Troutscout:
message to LymeToo

Tutu, you are loved and admired for everything you've done here. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

And... dammit I hope you didn't forget your leotard!

Lisa
xxxooo

Posts: 519 | From CT | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SAK
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7387

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Many blessings to you Miss Tutu!

------------------
Bye for now,
SAK

Posts: 371 | From Up North | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tabbytamer
Member # 3159

Icon 9 posted      Profile for tabbytamer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TuTu,

We're all with you in spirit. Be well soon!

------------------
Tabby

Posts: 2098 | From San Diego, CA, USA | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hopeful123
Member # 3244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hopeful123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TuTu,

Feel better real soon!!!!

Sorry you're not doing so well.

(((((hugs)))))
hopeful123

Posts: 1160 | From NY | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HEATHERKISS
Member # 6789

Icon 9 posted      Profile for HEATHERKISS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TuTu,

Please feel better soon. Prayers sent.

Heather

Posts: 1974 | From ABERDEEN, NJ 07747 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FightFireWithWater
Member # 5781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FightFireWithWater     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tutu,

Hoping to hear very soon that you have turned the corner and are on your way back to a good recovery.

BTW, I was told by a dentist recently that patients on chronic antibiotics- who for reasons such as mitral valve prolapse would otherwise have been taking abx prophalactically before invasive procedures- generally should up their dosage of their usual abx (or add/change if not on abx that dentists/surgeons use for the situation) when undergoing any invasive procedures- even teeth cleaning.

Sorry, I forgot to ask for the references to any studies on the subject.

Just thought the issue might be worth raising with your Drs if you fall into that category

I haven't had a chance to ask LLMD for opinion on the subject yet.

Please let us see you dancing here again as as you are feeling up to it!

Wishing you a peaceful night and restorative sleep.

[This message has been edited by FightFireWithWater (edited 26 July 2005).]

Posts: 1265 | From does not list | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meg
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 22

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Meg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Miss Tootie~~

Watch yourself around those ducks.....and you KNOW I'm prayin....!!

Come back soon

Posts: 10010 | From somewhERE OVER THE Rainbow | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bless you, the doctors and nurses too!
Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
troutscout
Member # 3121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for troutscout     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Guys,

Gayle's hubby has been calling me all day yesterday and today keeping me up on her scenario.

It seems she has an infection...somewhere in her body.

She is in good spirits...he was a little shaken at first...but, he's in better spirits now.

I they will probably have her on IV abx soon.....

Trout

Posts: 5262 | From North East Iowa | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kgg
Member # 5867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kgg   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the update!

Lymetoo, praying for recovered health and careful, kind dealing from the staff while you are in the hospital.

Best,
Karen

Posts: 1710 | From Maine | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DR. Wiseass
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DR. Wiseass   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Trout -

Email me when you get a chance please: [email protected].

I wanted to give you some info that you probably already have...but, just in case...

And I promise I won't post any personal info on this board 'bout ya, honey! I promise!

------------------
DR. Wiseass - not a real doc - just a real wise ass.
www.twistoflyme.blogspot.com

Posts: 792 | From USA | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymebrat
Member # 3208

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymebrat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Trout,

Thanks for the update...

Lymetoo,

I hope you are feeling better. Derek, Mikayla and I are keeping you in our thoughts and prayers!!

HUgs and wellness,

Missy

Posts: 3154 | From NH , USA | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
troutscout
Member # 3121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for troutscout     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dr....

Sure...but why don't you e-mail me.

I'm sure Jimmie is keeping us btoh up to par.

Trout

------------------
Let the claws be bared,
and Lyme BEWARE!!!
Iowa Lyme Disease Assoc.
www.ildf.info

troutscout
Member # 3121

Hey Doc...thanks for high jacking my update and starting your own...ha...ha.....

I love it.

I forgot my addy....duh;

[email protected]

Trout

------------------
Let the claws be bared,
and Lyme BEWARE!!!
Iowa Lyme Disease Assoc.
www.ildf.info

24bit
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 24bit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Get well soon tootsy!!! Hey, where's that Xango IV drip when you need it. Not a bad idea and it just might work!! I'm sure you'll be outta there in no time back on full stride.
Posts: 600 | From Las Vegas, NV | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SunRa
Member # 3559

Icon 7 posted      Profile for SunRa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sending hugs and healing thoughts your way, Lymetoo!
Posts: 1563 | From MA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Starphoenix
Member # 2402

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Starphoenix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sorry that Lymetoo has been suffering. What a wonderful lady she is.

I am sending prayers and healing energy. I'm glad she's in better spirits now and stabilizing.

Steph

Posts: 1318 | From Shohola, PA | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GEDEN13
Member # 4151

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GEDEN13     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i hope everything,turn's out fine.prayer's and thank's , gary

------------------

Posts: 1108 | From PA. | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
troutscout
Member # 3121

Just talked to her hubby...he will be calling me after the Dr tells him something this AM.

The scan they were going to do yesterday...never happened.....so, who knows.

It is still a mystery.

Trout

------------------
Let the claws be bared,
and Lyme BEWARE!!!
Iowa Lyme Disease Assoc.
www.ildf.info

daniella
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6753

Icon 12 posted      Profile for daniella     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh TUTU...
I am sending positive healing thoughts and prayers your way girl...

Keep your chin up.....

peace
Daniella

Posts: 968 | From private | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foggy
Member # 1584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foggy         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Get well L2! We miss you & want you back ASAP!
Posts: 2451 | From Lyme Central | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
troutscout
Member # 3121

Gayle is feeling better...she told about 2 hours ago that she was getting things 'moving' again...ha, ha.

They are performing a certain scan every 24 hours until they can determine the area of infection.

She will probably be in the hospital for 3 more days....unless things change.

She is on IV abx.

Sends her good wishes and was happy to read you thoughts and prayers.

Trout

trueblue
Member # 7348

Icon 14 posted      Profile for trueblue     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the update, trout!

I'm so glad she's feeling better and will be gladder still when she's all fixed up.

(3 more days is a long time with no tutus.)

Posts: 3783 | From somewhere other than here | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DJP
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 5893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DJP     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lymetoo,

Hope you are feeling better soon! I miss your posts and humor! Take Care!

Posts: 441 | From USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nal
Member # 6801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh man, I too hope she really gets back to feeling ok again!! Wishing her nothing but the best!!!!!!!!!!!

Nancy

Posts: 1594 | From Colorado | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
troutscout
Member # 3121

Mr Tutu called me earlier this evening....seems there isn't anything new. She is slowly getting better.

Thinks all you guys are the best.

She may be getting out tomorrow or the next day.

Trout

------------------
Let the claws be bared,
and Lyme BEWARE!!!
Iowa Lyme Disease Assoc.
www.ildf.info

Loribelle
Member # 6293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loribelle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks Trout for the updates...

Mr Lymetoo, take care of 'our girl' she means a lot to us!

Loribelle

Posts: 1149 | From southeast iowa | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymester
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 5848

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymester     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tutu we love you

Trout, thanks so much for these updates. I won't be able to logon next week, but am anxious to see the dancing icons when I get back.

Lymester

Posts: 519 | From CT | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JJ
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 602

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JJ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tutu,

Man, I can't leave for a while without coming back to find you falling apart!!!!

Just want you to know you are in my thoughts and prayers and hopefully you will get to the bottom of this!

Take care and God bless!

JJ

Posts: 919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'M BAAAAAACCK!!!!! don't have much energy to say hello and howdy do....but "I'm here."

Thanks to everyone and especially Mr Trout for posting this thread. It was very much appreciated. Mr Lymetoo printed most of it out for me and I enjoyed reading them very much.

------------------
Do not take anything I say as medical advice. I am not a doctor, but I DID stay at a Holiday Inn Express!
oops!
Lymetutu

[This message has been edited by Lymetoo (edited 30 July 2005).]

Posts: 96227 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trueblue
Member # 7348

Icon 7 posted      Profile for trueblue     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yay! So happy to see you, too!

Welcome home! Continue to feel better, ok?

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement