LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » how can I find Treepatrols newbie links?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: how can I find Treepatrols newbie links?
Just Julie
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 1119

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Just Julie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
have someone who is just starting out, and computer is not working. I am trying to find the LLMD's up near where she is, and I don't know if the newbie links will help point me in that direction.

I cannot find any of the LLMD's info (other than my LLMD, who is closed to new patients) and don't know if the newbie links will help me direct her in the right direction.

Normally, just saying "go to Lymenet and start reading" gets things off to a great start, but in this case, with no computer, it's like the dark ages.

Thanks anyone, and my email is [email protected] is that helps too.
Julie

Posts: 1027 | From Northern CA | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bg
Member # 46416

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Julie, I'm copying/pasting here for you.

LLMD, look on the LEFT side column for SUPPORT GROUPS. Go to the state she lives in to find email/phone no. of closest group there where you can inquire about a good, CLOSE LLMD. Good luck.

Welcome to this 24/7 educational & support group board, www.lymenet.org !
Here's TREEPATROL's and TINCUP'S combination newbie links.
http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/Forum1/HTML/029917.html

Print off the links then check them off as you read as you could spend several months reading all of this. Treepatrol constantly adds new links as they become available from the members here.

print & read Dr. B's (a lyme literate MD) info first; you will come back to this often.

Also, see Cheryl's extensive web sites on: LD DIAGNOSIS, SYMPTOMS, & TREATMENT ... wonderful!
http://www.lymeinfo.net/lymediseasetreatment.html

Some guidelines from Betty/others on using this message board:

* Do NOT use all caps when posting; it's hard on our eyes. But I know one of our members has macular degeneration, and all caps is what she can see & read so exceptions like this are acceptable for good reasons.

* We chronic, late-stage lymies can NOT read long paragraphs. So please limit your paragraphs to 6-8 lines max of text and double space between paragraphs.

* You can EDIT your text comments anytime. You can NOT edit your subject line so please make it as specific as possible instead of ``help, question'' etc. in order to have more readers/replies in trying to assist you. There are between 30-40 NEW/replies to post daily so we can't read all the posts on our limited time here...thanks for understanding.

* If you use the ``quote'' icon, please DELETE [B] bold at the beginning & ending of the quote. This makes it easier on our chronic, late-stage lyme eyes.

* To just reply without quoting, go to the top or bottom of screen in the black & white area to reply or post a new topic. Many of us couldn't see it when we 1st started posting. Thank you for helping us all out!
* LYME SYMPTOMS - http://www.lyme.org/otherdis/ld_symptoms.html
Bettyg, Iowa

Posts: 1 | From US | Registered: Aug 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Just Julie
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 1119

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Just Julie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
many thanks Betty, I had found some of tree's links, but they were not as complete as this one you copied/pasted, looks like just updated last week! I am now going to save this post to my favorites on aol, so I can get to it pronto. Not had too many people ask me for info (lately) so I was a bit rusty on where to start. And this lady actually lives in an area of California where there is a support group in her town, so very lucky for her!
thanks again,
Julie

Posts: 1027 | From Northern CA | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For your information, the links are always available in "Computer Questions"....You can also save them to a "text document" so you always have them at your fingertips.

------------------
Do not take anything I say as medical advice. I am not a doctor, but I DID stay at a Holiday Inn Express!
oops!
Lymetutu

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement