LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » Where's TINCUP?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Where's TINCUP?
livinlyme
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 3773

Icon 6 posted      Profile for livinlyme   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Big Grin]
I miss that cheery uplifting support!!
oh where, oh where has my dear tincup gone??

Linda D

--------------------
"Hatred paralyzes life; love releases it. Hatred confuses life; love harmonizes it. Hatred darkens life; love illuminates it."

Posts: 1389 | From who knows, who cares, but somewhere over the rainbow | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sad story! We had major troll problems around here for several horrendous weeks, and she left!

We definitely miss her!! [Frown]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildCondor
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, I thought there was something wrong! Where is she?? ope you are okay TinCup! We do miss you! [Razz]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Starphoenix
Member # 2402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Starphoenix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I had been wondering, too. I miss her! [Frown]

Steph

--------------------
Learning to love, and loving to learn.

Posts: 1318 | From Shohola, PA | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bryteeyez808080
Member # 7923

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bryteeyez808080     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I had been wondering the same thing! I thought it was me!...LOL I came back and she vanished.....LOL

Joyce

Posts: 34 | From MASS | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyg
Unregistered

I also read this weekend where she also left the new lyme board, lymenews.

bettyg

pq
Member # 6886

Icon 9 posted      Profile for pq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
TC is not one to leave a board because of trolls.

Either needs just to get away, and refreshed, or something is seriously wrong.

I suggest that anyone who has phone contact with her find out whats going on .

Posts: 2708 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymeloco
Unregistered

Last time I remember, Tincup put up her Gone Fishing sign.

It is true that at that time she left there was some nasty people coming on here. I stayed off myself for a short while. It was sickening!

With our new moderators everything has been working wonderfully! Thank you moderators!

I hope she comes back! She has a way to make you feel up when your down! I hope she's o.k..
Maybe she'll pop in to tell us how's she's doing.

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by pq:
TC is not one to leave a board because of trolls.

Either needs just to get away, and refreshed, or something is seriously wrong.

I suggest that anyone who has phone contact with her find out whats going on .

I've "talked" to her by email. She did indeed leave because of the trolls...and the lack of response by the moderator who was here at the time.

I think things are going great now too!!! So I hope she will return. Maybe it would help if you encouraged her to return.

[email protected]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rosesisland2000
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 2001

Icon 7 posted      Profile for rosesisland2000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey "tutu" or is that just plain "toot"...I, too (pardon the pun) left cause of all the "trol-like" posts. Just wasn't worth scrolling by...way too many, oops there I go again witht he pun stuff. Boy, I sure like that new bold thingy here.

I, also, haven't been on lately cause of a thunder storm and me not having a surge protecter..."I know, I know" Just got this machine back yesterday and am now trying to play "catch up".

Hey, "barebutt" I'll try and catch up to you later via my land line phone thingy...glad to see that you are still here.

Later, gator,

\Rosemary

--------------------
Rosemary

Please pray for our troops!!!

Click here for a POSITIVE Lyme Disease website

Posts: 6191 | From Arkansas | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, it's toot or tutu....I answer to just about anything these days!! [Big Grin] Glad to see you back here....now to get Tinny over here!

Awaiting your call! [Cool]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

lymeloco
Unregistered

Good to see you back Rosemary! I love your icon.
I do pray and support our troops, and I hope everyone else is too.

My son leaves for Kuwait, and then Iraq next week. Still in denial. Found a web site for Blue Star Mothers. Hopefully, they can find a support group in my area.

I'm very proud of my son, and all who are serving our country for our freedom.

Any other lymenet people have a loved one or friend serving?

pq
Member # 6886

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, that was a bad time.

The more or less simultaneous "mass appearance" of trolls on this board was "co-incident" in time with the announcement on this board of legislation going up for consideration for passage.
I noticed that, at least 2 trolls registered approx. 1-2 weeks before this announcement was made on this board, before "opening fire on us," ambush style; this early 'registration' was to establish credibility amongst the newcomers, and those considering this board a place free from the abuse; minimization and denial of their largely invisible signs & symptoms, and; o/w completely demoralized by effects,internal and external of TBDs.

These trolls were not ordinary individuals; their style of knowing all sides of most if not all issues bespoke legal court room battle stuff--attorneys, and other thoroughly versed in argumentation,and debate.

They could smear mother theresea, convincing a jury of subalterns, and the o/w naive/ignorant, that she dealt in harvesting kidneys off the streets of calcutta and bombay, producing witnesses to boot that her vocation was the cover.

When the posts appeared on the board, urging us to support a given legislation on lyme,they collectively "opened fire"; it was an ambush.

They would engage in discussions of issues,with the pretension to addressing "all sides," and convincingly so to those not familiar with, or indeed versed on the issues, past and, then current ones. The real intent of this "discussion", and vetting of issues was to confuse, confound, demoralize,and o/w consume the time of those engaging them,thinking they were being "objective" in discussing the naunces and niceties of the issues.

No matter what a member said, they always brought up an aspect or psuedo analysis,pretension to analyses of the issues, or another point by which to waste the time of the naive, or those, sincere in their vetting of the issues of a given legislative bill, or those who like to engage in such discussions and arguments for the sake of doing so.

We can presume that they are registered here under many names, sitting "behind a bush" on the roadside of lyme life, waiting until another legislative bill to come up for consideration in the legislature, and when we are urged to act polically, by a post to make us aware of a bill up for consideration to be passed by the house or senate, they will again ambush the board en masse.

Expect this ambush everytime a bill comes up in the legislature; take it as a guarantee.

Its up to old timers, moderators to make all aware of these dirt bags. Notice how these trolls disappeared when the bill was NOT up for consideration.

Where can you find at least 3 different individuals, who have several pseudonyms on several lyme boards?

One place is sci.med.diseases.lyme.

Study their style on sci.med...lyme, and you'll be able to readily pick up on them, on this and other lyme boards, no matter what they say.

Some of the trolls, and/or the fraudulent researchers in lyme disease who these trolls legally represent, WILL be going to prison, including federal prison, where they will languish for the rest of their days.

No one can keep up a facade for too long before they slip into their natural style that berays their intent. Count on it.

Its most important for us who been sick for so long to NOT abandon the board.

[ 28. September 2005, 01:03 AM: Message edited by: pq ]

Posts: 2708 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
troutscout
Member # 3121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for troutscout     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I must make a comment...one that may not be too welcome here.

I understand why Tincup left..however, what I DO find a little confusing to me is simply this...

Since everything has cleared up...why hasn't she come back?

In my opinion...she is has abandoned THE number one information board for Lyme...allowing t5hose that were TRASHING this place a TERRIFIC victory for THEIR cause..they did their job,. and Tincup let them win.

Sorry...I love her wit and style...she is an Icon....but, she allowed the other side a major victory here.

As a leader on this board....she left the team high and dry folks...sorry.

She gave in...too bad.

Trout [Wink]

--------------------
Now is the time in your life to find the "tiger" within.
Let the claws be bared,
and Lyme BEWARE!!!
www.iowalymedisease.com
[/URL]  -

Posts: 5262 | From North East Iowa | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
livinlyme
Member # 3773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for livinlyme   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Trout, I left bc I had too many issues at home to deal with ..
MY cup runneth over and my plate was too full...

things have calmed down some..even thought life is much harder to deal with,,
but I will withdraw here and there for a breather now and again.. maybe she really needed time for herself for a change.. she did contribute a great deal...

I remember her chewing me out a couple of times.. even though I didn't really deserve it .. it was mostly people twisting what I said and it may well have been the same people that chased her away...

I only wished she was still here cause she had a way to put things that gave me a chuckle...yet the point came across....

--------------------
"Hatred paralyzes life; love releases it. Hatred confuses life; love harmonizes it. Hatred darkens life; love illuminates it."

Posts: 1389 | From who knows, who cares, but somewhere over the rainbow | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Melanie Reber
Member # 3707

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Melanie Reber   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
Dear friends,

Normally, I try not to speak for someone else-
I think we all know that TC is perfectly capable of doing that for herself [Smile]

The only reason I am stepping in here is to let you know that at the present time TC is away from home, and her computer is in for repairs.

AND...
To share with you my perspective on the issue of abandonment.

I have yet to meet any one single person in the lyme community who gives so willingly of their time, information, humor, support (financial and otherwise), concern, and love...as readily and with such passion as our friend Tincup.

I have personally been the recipient of her generosity and expert advice many times, as have been countless other patients and care givers, and I can say without any hesitation that if it weren't for our friend TC watching over me at a most difficult time in my treatment...I would most likely not be here to share my thoughts with you today.

There have been times for each of us here when life gets in the way, and a break from this board is necessary. At those times, many of us are able to place the usual thoughts and concerns of our family here on hold while we deal with our own issues.

I must say that I have personally witnessed an inability to do this with our friend TC. There lies a deep concern for each and every member here that goes beyond the boundaries of time and space. It permeates her every action, and it is what compels her to continue day after day, year after year, with her numerous activities that enlighten and support the lyme community at large.

What you see transpiring on this board is only a small fraction of the enormous efforts made, priceless time spent, and loving and patient care given to any and all that ask.

And let us not forget that our friend suffers the same with TBDs as we do. I have seen her put her own health at risk on many occasions in order to spend every last ounce of her energy to help others.

In this world, love takes many forms...patience, kindness, forgiveness, acceptance...humanness.

Why would we ask for perfection, when it is that unique combination of our human qualities that make us who we are...and also our imperfect humanness that allows us to become endearing to others.

Much love,
Melanie

Posts: 7052 | From Colorado | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pq
Member # 6886

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
At the time, this was a calculated, massive, all out assault, meant not to look like it by simply engaging in apparently innocous comments,observations, questions and so on, in the style of Socratic dialogue played out with ad infinitum intent. Explectives and viciousness were not patently displayed as on sci.med...lyme,but tacitly there. The trolls disappeared when the bills up for consideration for passage were, or were not, dealt with by legislators.

were the trolls in our position, they would've not responded at all, or with a short statement identifying teh trolls and their intent,never to respond again.

One too many of old timers, sincere in our intent,including, I have to say, at least one moderator at the time,un-suspectingly fell for the bait of the trolls pretension to "exploring" the pros and cons" of the two lyme bills, only to be played like a violin. They came on prepared.

I spent too much time reading the trolls posts, and when i caught on to the assault, i no longer read the trolls posts, and stopped responding.

Notwithstanding one moderators lack of timely response, I think we didn't do a good enough job to parry the trolls with outright revealations of their identities on sci.med...lyme, and their agenda.
Also, i think it unrealistic for us to expect a moderator to intervene to the extent each of us may like to have a moderator intervene. Then again, maybe i'm incorrect to the extent that i am about our expectation for a moderator's intervention.

troutscout
Member # 3121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for troutscout     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Livin and Mel,

I understand what you have said...and I agree in whole with both statements...why? I have felt the same AND done the same.

However, TC left a LONG time ago and hasn't shown any 'forgivenes' towards those that run this board...my point is this.

TC is known as THE POSTER with the MOSTER on here...I am NOT undermining that...she DESERVES all the accolades she has...the love, the sacrifices, her own life, etc...her computer may be down right now and she may be out and about...that's fine...but

listen to what I am saying here...I am NOT taking away from her accomplishments...

The fact remains....her course of action (And that of others) has only solidified the resolve of those that 'forced' her out.

They were able to split our community into a fragmented group...the number one rule to conquer an enemy...divide it first.

She has in essence empowered those that stand against us to move forward....proven to them that their tactics are well thought out.

These are the same tactics that I would use against them if I had the time.

I only hope that when she is back from sabatical and her computer works again...that she WILL pop in to see us...

What I am saying here is not a 'dig'...it is in fact the perception given to those that oppose us so strongly.....for what has transpired on here...will only guarantee thier return.

Trout [Wink]

--------------------
Let the claws be bared,
and Lyme BEWARE!!!
www.iowalymedisease.com
[/URL]  -

Posts: 5262 | From North East Iowa | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Melanie Reber
Member # 3707

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Melanie Reber   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
Dearest Kent,

It is not my intention to explain anyone's actions...
I realize this is impossible for anyone to do for another.

I can only speak from my perspective.

If your perspective is one of hurt, disappointment or confusion...perhaps you should go to the source for clarification.

Keeping you and yours in my continual prayers.

Posts: 7052 | From Colorado | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymemomtooo
Member # 5396

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymemomtooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Melanie..I miss her too...And no one can second guess all of her reasons..Let's all of us just hope she can get back..

Also Mel..I have $50 coming soon from 4-H..Let me know how to get it to your sister?? lymemomtooo

Posts: 2360 | From SE PA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Melanie Reber
Member # 3707

Oh Lymemom, Bless you and your little 4-Hers too!

I will PM a good address for my sister.

Much love, M

lou
Member # 81

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
We are all just volunteers here. Some only come to get help, some give it. She certainly did more than her share of giving, and if a break or even retiring from the board is what she wants to do, well....this is her choice.

It is also understandable that the turmoil on the board was a factor. It did seem like we were abandoned by the mgmt. But they are volunteers too and have kept this thing going a long time. Yes, we contribute but it doesn't pay the people, just the costs of equipment, etc.

I was bothered that the turmoil led to establihing another forum and loss of members. The trolls definitely divided us. But it probably looked like this forum was on its last legs, and they meant to keep a place for lymies to go. Very understandable.

Think all we can do is realize that everyone can help, at least after the newby stage, that one or more star responders should not be expected to give 110% forever. And be grateful when some do more than their share.

Posts: 8430 | From Not available | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pq
Member # 6886

I propose that when this happens again,which it will, that we immediately email old timers, esp. ones who know one or more of the issues in depth and the history of troll(s), and their probable identities across lyme boards, AND to give a one- time response at least.
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by pq:
I propose that when this happens again,which it will, that we immediately email old timers, esp. ones who know one or more of the issues in depth and the history of troll(s), and their probable identities across lyme boards, AND to give a one- time response at least.

We did that.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

livinlyme
Member # 3773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for livinlyme   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Lymetoo:
quote:
Originally posted by pq:

We did that.
I never got an email....but then there were changes, many changes taking place along with email changes and moves and losses all along the way..
I Know that while I was still active on the board that there was much trolling going on.. I did not leave due to them, but as a result of many trying times.. I obviously missed out on all of this... and I am sorry that TC left the board due to the trolling agenda..... I wish her well and sent her an email (which I hopes she will recieve) wishing her well and letting her know I miss her...she was a lighthouse for me, at a dark point in my life....

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

quote:
Originally posted by livinlyme:
I never got an email....but then there were changes, many changes taking place along with email changes and moves and losses all along the way..

That's because you weren't on the board at the time. We only emailed each other while the mess was going on.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

troutscout
Member # 3121

Icon 13 posted      Profile for troutscout     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mel,

I am not speaking from personal hurt..I speaking...I guess from a male point of view. [dizzy]
(Or, a military point of view...called an after action review.)

I have said..time and time again..she was the light in many lives on here. Infact, after I would that she had answered someone's post...I read no further, because at that point I knew she had taken care of it.

But..I am trying to stay on point..this NOT a personal attack or diminishment of her works, etc

When she left...the damage that was done to the TEAM, the CAUSE, the MOVEMENT....when you are a leader..you ARE expected to do just that...LEAD.

I have on SEVERAL occassions received e-mails from others that I am expected to act a certain way since I am a long term memeber on here and people seem to look to me for guidance...the Moonshine girl (TC) also was...in that category.

People need leaders...helps them justify things...a leader must accept their role, always.

Leaving to another board was not retiring from her work...it was abandonment of the TEAM for another...because of what the enemy had done...punishing the innocent and depriving them of what they needed.

When she took a break AFTER that...that was called retirement.

Standing before you is one microphone contacting 10 people...the other 1000, which one would you chose to speak thru?

Trout [Wink]

--------------------
Let the claws be bared,
and Lyme BEWARE!!!
www.iowalymedisease.com
[/URL]  -

Ann-OH
Member # 2020

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ann-OH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Could we just give this a break? If I were Tincup, I would be very embarrassed by all of this. It is not doing any good and is totally unnecessary.

I am done reading anything about this.
Bye,
Ann - OH

--------------------
www.ldbullseye.com

Posts: 5705 | From Ohio | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Melanie Reber
Member # 3707

Dearest Kent,

Obviously, you have some pretty strong feelings about this...and you are certainly entitled to your own perspective.

I do understand what you are saying, but I do not see things quite as black and white as you are describing.

I suppose if it were a perfect world...none of us would be here, and I would not have had the pleasure of knowing you.

Perhaps you can look again at my above statement and understand that I have no intention to try and explain another person's actions.

Then, perhaps we can respectfully agree to disagree on this.

M

troutscout
Member # 3121

I think...it is my back ground...mission first, troops/team ALWAYS. I have coached and been involved in too many team sports were I took mediocre talent and formed the best possible scenario...never using 'glory boys' just people that would ALWAYS be there...dependable...sacrificing for the team...to the end...to the play-offs.
The leaders would be found...by sheer guts, and loyalty...given there titles by those that played beside them. An honor bestowed from within...their hearts and souls turning to these leaders in the toughest of situations.

Never leave a man behind enemy lines. [Frown]

It is the play-offs we are are on home turf..the refs are calling everything against us...and the opposing team is playing dirty

...all of a sudden our team captains...the All-State Quarterback, All-American Defensive End,
And The Defensive Coach...leave...in the middle of over-time no less...

Somehow, some way...the rest of us pull it together...and somehow come from behind...and win. [Smile]
(while listening to the three that left, the three that promised us they would ALWAYS be there ask us to join them as they decided to give up and make a whole NEW team)

This is a scenario...that should never be abandoned...never. Period.

Never say Die.

Trout [Wink]

PS...the problem...you'll never truly understand how much I admire and love that woman

--------------------
Let the claws be bared,
and Lyme BEWARE!!!
www.iowalymedisease.com
[/URL]  -

Melanie Reber
Member # 3707

``PS...the problem...you'll never truly understand how much I admire and love that woman''

As I suspected.

I imagine that because of your great fondness for TC, this has been even more difficult to understand. I can only ask that you try to look deeper...beyond the obvious. Surely, a person that you so love and admire deserves this simple consideration.

troutscout
Member # 3121

No Melanie...in some convoluted way you are trying to meld two personal views of mine together.

No...you don't get it.

You keep using your female relationship analysis brain waves to meld two sides of this together...I am using the 'technical' side, while acknowledging seperately that I also have 'feelings' for TC.

No....it is not as you suspected.

Trout [Wink]

--------------------
Let the claws be bared,
and Lyme BEWARE!!!
www.iowalymedisease.com
[/URL]  -

treepatrol
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 4117

Icon 13 posted      Profile for treepatrol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[loco] [tsk] [tsk]

--------------------
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
Remember Iam not a Doctor Just someone struggling like you with Tick Borne Diseases.

Newbie Links

Posts: 10564 | From PA Where the Creeks are Red | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Melanie Reber
Member # 3707

Good morning Kent,

I think I will take my convoluted female analyzing brain waves, and bow out of this conversation with you.

But before I do...
Let me just say this in my best male technical non-relationship way.

Measure twice- Cut once.

lou
Member # 81

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, to change the subject a little, I was very sorry to read, trout, about losing your house and bankruptcy. So much to deal with, and your wife, and the lyme. Geez.
Posts: 8430 | From Not available | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
livinlyme
Member # 3773

Can we please end this NOW or tell me how to DUMP this thread....
I do not think TC would come back if she saw us bickering amoungst ourselves. After all there are bigger fish to fry or should I say KEETS!

I was just concerned, as I lost 2 family members and was thinking the worse may have happened. I am relieved that she is still kicking around the Keet issues. I obtained her email and she emailed me back. Still sounds the same ol same ol... I am so relieved to hear from her!!

thank you for all of you stressing your feelings of loss over her, even though not all agree on why she parted, the fact remains she DID, and we all agree that we miss her! This sorted affair as to the reasoning "WHY" is not going to ever be resolved.

She was an asset to this board, and is missed, and is welcome back,,, I am sure all that know her and everything she has done can agree on that much.

I have even been reprimanded by her, not neccesssarily for what I said but for how people twisted what I said. All in all I now wacth what I post and try my best to avoid such follies in my posting...

Please lets focus on helping and healing those new members on the board and hope that maybe TC will rejoin in the future if/when she feels she is ready to...

Rally up people we have work to do!

--------------------

Lou B
Administrator
Member # 64

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Lou B   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Enough said ... I'm now closing this Topic.

--------------------
Lou B
 -

Posts: 2200 | From Mount Hope, New Jersey, USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement