LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » Happy Birthday to ME, Happy Birthday to Me.....!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Happy Birthday to ME, Happy Birthday to Me.....!
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since I'm in charge of birthdays, I have to sing Happy Birthday to myself! Would you please join in?? [Big Grin]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daniella
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6753

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daniella     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AWWW Happy Birthday Lymetoo!!!

And Many More! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Daniella [kiss]

--------------------
~Things may happen in my life time to change who I am but I refuse to let them reduce me...~

Posts: 968 | From private | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
arg82
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 161

Icon 1 posted      Profile for arg82   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

--------------------
 -

Lyme Out Retreats

My Lyme Journal

Posts: 2184 | From Rochester, MA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
just don
Member # 1129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for just don     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lymetutu,
When ever are you going to get past that 39 year old age group and catch up to all the old people like ME?
Still think you look more like a college prep'y than grandmotherly type. Your one wonderful beautiful lady and thats inner beauty as well as the outer, for all to see, qualities so outstanding. [Cool]
Have your hubby take you out for a hot night on the town!!!
God Bless the beautiful people!!!
And Happy Birthday, AND I cant sing, so there, take this Happy Birthday and enjoy it!!! Cuz I remain --just don-- [bonk] with a sore head!!!

--------------------
just don

Posts: 4548 | From Middle of midwest | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
treepatrol
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 4117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for treepatrol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hppy Birthday!!! [woohoo]

--------------------
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
Remember Iam not a Doctor Just someone struggling like you with Tick Borne Diseases.

Newbie Links

Posts: 10564 | From PA Where the Creeks are Red | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
URsodeer2me
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 2258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for URsodeer2me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!! [hi]

Couldn't post yesterday so this morning it was my first thing. Heck, I must wish the girl who wishes everyone else a happy birthday a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

I do hope it was a good one and you took Just Don's advice and had a hot time on the town with the hubby.

URsodeer2allofus

Posts: 167 | From Sunny side of the street | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michelle M
Member # 7200

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michelle M   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me, too, me, too! Tried to tell you last night but kept getting weird error messages! Figgered the server was overwhelmed with birthday well-wishers! Happy birthday!

Michelle

Posts: 3193 | From Northern California | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cinder Binder
Member # 8225

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cinder Binder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday dear Lymetooooooo, Happy Birthday to you. And many more.

Cinder [Big Grin]

Posts: 60 | From USA | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymemomtooo
Member # 5396

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymemomtooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tutu, Happy Birthday and many more..HOpe you get to do something really fun...lymemomtooo
Posts: 2360 | From SE PA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymebrat
Member # 3208

Icon 7 posted      Profile for lymebrat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[hi] HAPPY BIRTHDAY LYMETOO~!!!! [hi]

[group hug] ~ Missy

Posts: 3154 | From NH , USA | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
timaca
Member # 6911

Icon 1 posted      Profile for timaca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lymetoo~

Happy Birthday to you! Thanks for all the support you offer to everyone on this board! You are awesome!
[group hug]

Timaca

Posts: 2872 | From above 7,000 ft in a pine forest | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Somerset
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Somerset     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Lymetoo", It's short but sweet, It's old but new, It's from the heart- It's meant for you! "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" "Enjoy your day",Robin
Posts: 139 | From Panama City, FL., USA | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ann-OH
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 2020

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ann-OH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday, TuTu!!
And, why does Don have a sore head???? Hope you are ok. Don.
Ann - OH

--------------------
www.ldbullseye.com

Posts: 5705 | From Ohio | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chroniccosmic
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7789

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chroniccosmic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lymetoo,

Happy Birthday to you! Hope you have a good one!

I finally got to your neck of the woods to see the good doctor. I said Hey to you as I drove through town. I would have yelled Happy Birthday if I had known! [Wink]

Posts: 460 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ann-OH:

And, why does Don have a sore head????

I think it's because of this: [bonk] !!

Hey Cinder....that was really off-key....but thanks!! [Big Grin]

Thank you to everyone for the greetings. It made my day. [Smile]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyg
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tutu, I posted yesterday but it went to never, never land!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, you very dear lady who takes the time for all who come to this board to learn/share!

It was my middle brother's 53rd BD yesterday too.

Hope you & hubby celebrated it just the way JUST DON recommended.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andie333
Member # 7370

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andie333     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hooray!
The boards are letting us post again!

Once again, too, Happy Birthday...birth(week)...heck, Happy BirthMonth

And all the very best to you!

Andie

Posts: 2549 | From never never land | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JJ
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 602

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JJ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday Tutu! Wishing you many more years of health and happiness. Keep up all the hard work you put into this site. You have helped more people than you will ever know. YOU have given and continue to give a wonderful gift!

Love,
JJ

Posts: 919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trueblue
Member # 7348

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trueblue     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(I think you get a birthday do-over since most of us couldn't celebrate with you yesterday.)

-
to you, TuTu!

-
And many happy returns of the day!

--------------------
more light, more love
more truth and more innovation

Posts: 3783 | From somewhere other than here | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imanurse
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imanurse     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Tutu,

-

--------------------
**Eat Chocolate**

Posts: 942 | From USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mo
Member # 2863

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Mo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday Toots!

-

Posts: 8337 | From the other shore | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MizMo
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8389

Icon 10 posted      Profile for MizMo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday, Tutu!!

--------------------
http://scottsbt.com/maureen/mo2.htm

Posts: 145 | From Mystic Island, NJ 08087 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymeloco
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday! Best wishes for a new and upcoming year! It can only get better! Thanks for all your time and dedication to lymenet!
I wish I knew how to do the fancy pictures, but you get the picture. [woohoo]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meg
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 22

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Meg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Too-t Sweet Too-t Sweet~!

Happy Birthday-! to the person who gives out Birthday wishes everyday-! [Cool]

[ 18. January 2006, 04:29 PM: Message edited by: meg ]

--------------------
Success Stories---Treatment Guidelines

Posts: 10010 | From somewhERE OVER THE Rainbow | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You definitely deserve a happy birthday!!! Hiker

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8890 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mbroderick
Member # 5220

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mbroderick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 2097 | From PA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loribelle
Member # 6293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loribelle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[group hug] EVERY BODY SING! [Cool]

Happy Birthday, TU-Tu

Happy Birthday, TU-TUUUU

Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday...

Happy Birthday TUUUUU TUUUUU!

And many moooooorrrreeee [Big Grin]

Posts: 1149 | From southeast iowa | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daniella
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6753

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daniella     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Many Many more.....

ToooTooooo [kiss] [kiss] [kiss]

--------------------
~Things may happen in my life time to change who I am but I refuse to let them reduce me...~

Posts: 968 | From private | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KAM7
Member # 8207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KAM7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday! I am a lousy singer so I am signing Happy Birthday to you!
Posts: 3 | From Arizona | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

OK, Loribelle....I'm telling you the same thing I said to Cinder Binder: You're singing off key!!!!! [Big Grin] Stop it!~ Stop it now!! You're making me crazy! [dizzy]

KAM7....thanks for "signing"! [Cool] It's easy on the ears!!

You guys are the greatest! [hi]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

SAK
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7387

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You're the best. I hope you have a wonderful year!!!!!!
 -

--------------------
Be well,
SAK
 -

Posts: 371 | From Up North | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymesly
Member # 8528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymesly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday, Lymetoo!!!!!

Hope you had a great one!!!!!

Posts: 92 | From Shepherdstown, WV | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HEATHERKISS
Member # 6789

Icon 10 posted      Profile for HEATHERKISS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
HEATHER

-

Posts: 1974 | From ABERDEEN, NJ 07747 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PinchotGail
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 5066

Icon 10 posted      Profile for PinchotGail   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tutu,
Hope you had a great birthday!!!!!!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Thanks for taking care of so many with your informative posts, and know you are so appreciated!!! [kiss]

Gail

P.S. I'm so dang tired from celebrating I have to nap now.......
 -

--------------------
Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an
indomitable will ~ Gandhi

Posts: 562 | From Wellsville, PA, USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Melanie Reber
Member # 3707

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Melanie Reber   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Miss Tootsie-Pop!

I hope you had a wonderful birthday.

Much love as always,
Melanie

[Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

Posts: 7052 | From Colorado | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stella marie
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7216

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stella marie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Gayle,

Happy Birthday!!! I haven't been on the boards regularly so I missed your special day, Hope it was great and you had a ball. [woohoo]

Thanks for all your wonderful advice and support.

You are the best. [kiss]

Stella Marie

--------------------
Stella Marie

Posts: 694 | From US | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caat
Member # 2321

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
happy happy birthday!

and thanks for all the support you give everyone [Smile]

Posts: 1436 | From Humboldt county ca usa | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement