LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » Happy Birthday Trueblue, Feb. 9

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Happy Birthday Trueblue, Feb. 9
Carol in PA
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 5338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carol in PA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Roses are red,
Violets are blue.
Trueblue has a birthday,
So Happy Birthday to You!

[Wink]

Hope you have a good time at the concert tonight!

Fondly,
Carol

[ 10. February 2006, 01:37 AM: Message edited by: Carol in PA ]

Posts: 6947 | From Lancaster, PA | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Acorn
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a lurker who came out of the dark for your birthday! Happy birthday Trueblue!

Joyeux Anniversaire!

http://www.123greetings.com/birthday/birthday_smiles/bdaysm4.html

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
robi
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 5547

Icon 1 posted      Profile for robi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow .......... I signed on just in time!!!!!!! Happy Happy 30th [Big Grin] ...... that's right isn't it?

Hope it was a fabulous one ...........

What concert did ya go to?

robi

--------------------
Now, since I put reality on the back burner, my days are jam-packed and fun-filled. ..........lily tomlin as 'trudy'

Posts: 2503 | From here | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andie333
Member # 7370

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andie333     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
True,

Happy, happy birthday!

[woohoo]

Here's to a year of good things and good health!

Andie

Posts: 2549 | From never never land | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
charlie
Member # 25

Icon 6 posted      Profile for charlie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought you were turning 29??

Happy Birthday

Charlie

Posts: 2804 | From Texas | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
laserred
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6796

Icon 14 posted      Profile for laserred     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey True [hi] ...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!...Hope it was a great one!
And you went to a concert?? [woohoo] Things are definately looking up! Hope you had a great time! [Wink]
TTYS
Lase [Cool]

--------------------
"Life is mostly froth and bubble;
Two things stand like stone;
Kindness in another's trouble;
And courage in your own."
TTFN -laserred-

Posts: 493 | From MidWest NorthWoods | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyg
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
True Blue, happy birthday today to you my online friend. A concert huh? Which one? [woohoo]

May your future birthdays be blessed with better health & happiness along life's pathway.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
just don
Member # 1129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for just don     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
'Normal' for ME, a dollar short and a day late!!! [bonk]

Hopefully better than never [Big Grin]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! [hi]

And here's hoping you have so many more you cant count that far!!! [confused]

Do tell on the concert thing? Do I hear a date?

Hope your day was wonderful!!!

Wish I had known sooner than later!!

--d--

--------------------
just don

Posts: 4548 | From Middle of midwest | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hopeful123
Member # 3244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hopeful123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
trueblue,

wishhing you have a very good year - one filled with health and fun times!!

[Cool]

--------------------
some days you're the bug, some days you're the windshield  -

Posts: 1160 | From NY | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Melanie Reber
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 3707

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Melanie Reber   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hoping your special day was as great as you are!

Much love to you little Bluebird,
Melanie

Posts: 7052 | From Colorado | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Carol...Thanks so much for "taking over" this birthday! I think I'm going to hire you as a back-up!! [Big Grin]

My computer crashed for the second time in 3 weeks. I even bought a new computer about 10 days ago and obviously infected the new one with our old files, not knowing we had a virus on the old one....Why am I rambling about this here?? [bonk]

Anyway, I just got back online this morning and freaked out when I noticed I'd missed Trublue's birthday!!

So...Ms Trueblue....sorry 'bout that!!

I have no graphics to add, since all my links are once again LOST....SIGH and ARRRGGHH! [Frown]

Happy Birthday!! [hi]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MizMo
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8389

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MizMo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday!!!!!

--------------------
http://scottsbt.com/maureen/mo2.htm

Posts: 145 | From Mystic Island, NJ 08087 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cbb
Member # 788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cbb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sending late, but sincere,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WISHES!!!

Sounds as if your day was extra special.

Posts: 4638 | From South Carolina | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trueblue
Member # 7348

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trueblue     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Thank you, my friends, for all the great wishes, poem, card and wishful thinking about my age. [Smile]

I got off to a rocky start yesterday wasn't feeling too well and then kind of melted down in a restuarant. Ok, not kind of, went full tilt wild but we eventually got out of there with half the bill comped and had a much better time afterwards.

I went to see Tom Rush at a very small venue, which holds about 120 people and it was only half full for the late show. It was great! I hadn't seen him play in about 15 years and thought it was sooooo nice of him to play around the corner from my house, for my birthday.

I did get to thank him and his birthday was the day before so we wished each other "happies". And he signed my thousand year old LPs. (Ok, that probably does give away my age.)

My friend came down to go to the show with me. (Nah, not a date.) But the concert did help redeem the whole birthday experience. We were sooooo glad we went!
[woohoo]

Incidentally, we looked to be the youngest ones in the audience, by a long shot. Obviously, because we're so well preserved. [Wink]

Sincerely, thank you for taking the time to make my day even more special. It does mean a lot!
[kiss]

heehee, and I outed Acorn. [hi]

--------------------
more light, more love
more truth and more innovation

Posts: 3783 | From somewhere other than here | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement