LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » Are you short of money??? How about $10,000, free!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Are you short of money??? How about $10,000, free!!!
just don
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 1129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for just don     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is easy to sign up for, and hard to win!! I am talking about the Howie Mandel show "Deal or NO Deal".
You can go online and sign up for the lucky case game for free. Just give your name and addy and answer if you are over 18, guess your lucky case and you have the same chance as the guy from Texas that won last nigh(in MY time zone).

They give away the 10K three times a night, one for each time zone. It is so simple and you DO NEED the money, right??? If not you can win and give me the money?? Nah, wouldnt want that, but remember where you heard the easy way to make 10K.

I can feel the luck for somebody on this board, I am sure that "somebody", here, is going to win. At least the whole game is a hoot and easy to play for former(heavy on the former) blonde guys like me.

I just got to my first lucky case right guess last night. Was waiting for them to announce my name as a winner, [Frown] alas I am still waiting [confused] . Oh does that mean I get the fun of playing again tommorrow night??? And Friday night??

Join the fun and WIN easy money, I am not ever that lucky!!! But it is FUN, alot more fun than the lottery, cause it dont cost nuttin!!! A simple tip from --just don--

--------------------
just don

Posts: 4548 | From Middle of midwest | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andie333
Member # 7370

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andie333     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the reminder, don!

It's a funny show for me to watch now, being sick and so financially strapped. The offer goes up to something low (by show standards) like $25,000, and I find myself thinking:
TAKE the deal!!

I had tried to play via text messaging, but I apparently just don't understand how to do this with my verizon phone. I didn't realize you could also register online.

So thanks for the heads-up. I'm betting you'll win this...or one of us will!

Andie

Posts: 2549 | From never never land | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vitch
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vitch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe the rules state you may play up to six? or ten? times per show. That means everyone can get the case number correct if you pick every case in your six or ten trys.

--------------------
[email protected]

www.lymediseaseassociation.org/Conflicts.doc

Worthless tests & labs, a dangerous vaccine, insurance companies refuse to pay, undertreatment the norm, all about money. MO.

Posts: 281 | From CT | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Linda LD
Member # 6663

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Linda LD     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Somebody post the URL!!!

linda

Posts: 1171 | From Knoxville, TN US | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jillybean
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jillybean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, please!
I went to www.dealornodeal.com and it had a "coming soon" sign or something. What's the address so we can all take a shot at it?

Posts: 203 | From Jacksonville, FLorida | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andie333
Member # 7370

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andie333     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For more chances at free money:

There was a report the other night on money being held by states in their unclaimed funds division -- things from leftover bank accounts, job stocks, etc.

When I searched for my name in my current and several former states (under both married and maiden names), I did get one hit -- a bit of money in a credit union.

Still don't know the exact amount, only that it's under $100. So I started playing good deed person for my friends. Ended up finding three Manhattan accounts for my oldest friend, one for her sister and another for their father.

Again, nobody knows the amounts yet, but since the search is free, I figure it doesn't hurt to at least look.

To do this, go to unclaimed.org
Click the link for the pertinent state. From there, click the state link for unclaimed funds.

Then fill out the information (usually just last name and city).

Can't hurt, and you might make $40 or $50. [Big Grin]

Andie

Posts: 2549 | From never never land | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
just don
Member # 1129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for just don     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I first started doing this I had quite a tussle finding it too!!! here it is!!!

http://www.nbc.com/Deal_or_No_Deal/playwin/dondregister.shtml

When I click on this now it just says you have to wait till the game starts to play. And then when I click on it the bottom is where you enter , right on this page.

Hope it works as well for you as it does for ME. After you enter one guess I have trouble getting back to that page again. I think they make it harder to discourage useage.

So I click on the link again and I get right back where I want to be.

I had my name on the list of unclaimed property too. (from your State Treasurer's office) (Check with yours for you and close friends and relatives) I have one over 100 and one under. My son has one or two also.

Cant believe they cant find you IF they wanted to. DONT submit to the rip off finders fees people that contact you!! It is easy to do YOURSELF!!!

Have fun playing and watching Howie and his 'girls'!!! AND you MUST report back here AFTER you win the 10K!!!(((for the proper congrads and hugs!!!)))--jd--

--------------------
just don

Posts: 4548 | From Middle of midwest | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cantgiveupyet
Member # 8165

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cantgiveupyet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Andie, i found one and it says over 100.

Its an old savings account i opened in my home town. hmmm. at first i was entering my last name in the wrong field. i checked it again, and there it was.

:-)

--------------------
"Say it straight simple and with a smile."

"Thus the task is, not so much to see what no one has seen yet,
But to think what nobody has thought yet, About what everybody sees."

-Schopenhauer

pos babs, bart, igenex WB igm/igg

Posts: 3156 | From Lyme limbo | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andie333
Member # 7370

Cant

That's GREAT! I'm so glad you were able to find something on this. Like Don said, I've searched for myself and for a number of people I know.

It's great news to give someone...and wonderful to hear about.

Thanks for letting us know, CanT

I'll be back after I win that $10000 tonight

Andie

just don
Member # 1129

Congradulations to Coon Rapids Minnesota. A guy from there won 10K in Central time zone. Who else won tonight???--jd--

--------------------
just don

Jillybean
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jillybean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
we entered 4 times, but didn't win.

Checked out unclaimed a couple of years ago,
found an electric deposit for my brother for about 80 bucks, and 2 from an old business my husband owned that required too much info that we no longer had....almost 200 bucks, oh well!

Good Luck!
JIll

Posts: 203 | From Jacksonville, FLorida | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
just don
Member # 1129

JUST THINKING,
Makes ALOT of noise doesnt it!!!

Last night I was contemplating that they announce the winner by name and town. Now either they are calling them and finding out WHERE they live OR they are googling their phone number and finding additional info that way.

Based on what I enter to 'try' to win they would NOT know it IF I use my cell phone. IF I use my land line phone they can google any number in the book and get name, address, and a map to drive there.

So from now on I am going to give them my land line, just to increase my chances some.yuck, yuck ha, ha!!

Other thought is ,,, how does one know that the free online sign up is equal in chance to the text messageing???

Anybody have any thoughts, suggestions or comments all about the same??? I dunno cuz I am --just don-- [bonk]

--------------------
just don

fatigued15
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fatigued15     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just went to the unclaimed funds. Does anyone know what DISTRIBUTIONS FROM OWNER OF INT (NONADR) is?
Posts: 488 | From NY | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MagicAcorn
Member # 8786

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MagicAcorn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A lot of those Unclaimed Fund sites are sting operations to find people that are wanted for such variables as unpaid child support, not filing taxes, out standing warrants, etc.

But the Howie contest sounds like it is giving Don and others quite a bit of fun....I hope someone wins! That would be way cool.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1279 | From In hiding | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement