LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » Angela's father passed away

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Angela's father passed away
Lou B
Administrator
Member # 64

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Lou B   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone,

Sad news, my wife Angela Bachmann's father, John Rizzo, passed away yesterday, Thursday April 27, 2006.

Those of you that have been here with us over years will remember Angela as a long term Moderator of the LymeNet Flash.

John Rizzo's obituary is at:
http://www.festamemorial.com/ecom/sp/;cat=obituaries;obit=06073

We will miss Dad R,
Lou B & Angela

Posts: 2200 | From Mount Hope, New Jersey, USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stella
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 3119

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stella   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am very sorry to hear this!! I'm sure Mr. Rizzo will be missed.

I send you my condolences all the way from Mexico, Angela and Lou.

You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Peacefully,
Stella

Posts: 712 | From Ottawa, ON, Canada | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Linda LD
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 6663

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Linda LD     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You and your wife are in my thoughts and prayers.

It is so sweet that you list him as your wife's father and your father. I have a mother-in-law like that.

In his picture he looks like such a happy man. I am so sorry for you loss.

God bless,
Linda

Posts: 1171 | From Knoxville, TN US | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
char
Member # 8315

Icon 1 posted      Profile for char     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Lou and Angela,

I am sorry for your loss.
Thank you for all you have done for us.
May the kindness that you have shown so
many come back to you at this time!

Char

Posts: 1230 | From US | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trueblue
Member # 7348

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trueblue     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am sorry for your loss. My condolences to the family.

trueblue

--------------------
more light, more love
more truth and more innovation

Posts: 3783 | From somewhere other than here | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
minoucat
Member # 5175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for minoucat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lou and Angela -- I'm so sorry for your loss. I loved my father-in-law dearly also, and he was unendingly supportive of us through our illness. It's a bittersweet truth that you never forget and you never stop missing the ones you love.

--------------------

RECIDITE, PLEBES! Gero rem imperialem!
(Stand aside plebians! I am on imperial business.)

Posts: 2331 | From WA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a great looking [yes, and happy!] man! May he rest in peace. I'm sure your family has many happy and fond memories!

My sincere condolences,

Gayle

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96223 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gael1111
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8816

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gael1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lou an Angela,

Sending you prayers and deep condolences. Your father looks like a truly beautiful spirit.

Was not privileged to know your wife through this board, but I am sure she was a great support for everyone, as you are now.

My Deepest Sympathy To You Both,

Gael

Posts: 121 | From philadelphia | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meg
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 22

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Meg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a blessing to have had a parent make it to 90 years old! I'm so sorry for your loss, and I hope the good memories will overwhelm the sadness.

--------------------
Success Stories---Treatment Guidelines

Posts: 10010 | From somewhERE OVER THE Rainbow | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pq
Member # 6886

Icon 9 posted      Profile for pq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Lou and Angela,

I extend my condolences over your great loss!

pq

Posts: 2708 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildCondor
Unregistered

Icon 9 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Lou and Angela,

I am really sorry to hear this sad news.
Blessings to you and your family.
You have so much support from us here. [group hug]
 -

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyg
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Angela and Lou,
My heartfelt sympathies to you both on the loss of your beloved Dad. Nice writeup on him

Treepatrol was kind enough to put my SYMPATHY POEMS at the end of all his links, so go there for some wonderful, comforting, crying poems!

There are many good ones in there but one about a daughter saying goodbye to her Dad one final time...

When you are sad, play a video with him on listening to his voice & laughter and watching his gestures & mannerisms. Really helps.

May God comfort you now and in the days, months, and years ahead.

N

cbb
Member # 788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cbb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sending love and support to you, Angela and your family.
May all of you receive peace and the strength you need at this difficult time.

Posts: 4638 | From South Carolina | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ann-OH
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 2020

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ann-OH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am sorry for your loss. I hope you will come to find that happy memories are a comfort.

And realize that he was a lucky man to have you both for daughter and son-in-law.

Ann - OH

--------------------
www.ldbullseye.com

Posts: 5705 | From Ohio | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymemomtooo
Member # 5396

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymemomtooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To Angelo, Lou and family..Please accept my sympathy during this difficult time..May the good times be remembered..lymemomtooo
Posts: 2360 | From SE PA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Biting Back
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6018

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Biting Back     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Lou,

Sending heartfelt condolences to you and your family. [group hug]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 703 | From Almost Heaven | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5dana8
Member # 7935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5dana8   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Lou and Angela

I am so sorry for your loss

May God give you strength & comfort

my condolences to you both [group hug]
dana

--------------------
5dana8

Posts: 4432 | From some where over the rainbow | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyg
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
up for those who hadn't read about this yet....
Bettyg

Somerset
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Somerset     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Angela,Lou and family,

To live in the hearts we leave behind, Is not to die.

Robin

Posts: 139 | From Panama City, FL., USA | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
treepatrol
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 4117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for treepatrol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My prayers are with you God Bless and my he give your family peace & comfort.

--------------------
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
Remember Iam not a Doctor Just someone struggling like you with Tick Borne Diseases.

Newbie Links

Posts: 10564 | From PA Where the Creeks are Red | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iceskater
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iceskater     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry for your loss. Words are not sufficient for grief and loss. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
Posts: 719 | From Delaware | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HEATHERKISS
Member # 6789

Icon 9 posted      Profile for HEATHERKISS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My condolences.  -

--------------------
HEATHER

-

Posts: 1974 | From ABERDEEN, NJ 07747 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AZURE WISH
Member # 804

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AZURE WISH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am so sorry for your loss.

Thank you for all you have done and do around here.

[group hug]

--------------------
multiple chemical sensitvity group:
http://www.lymefriends.com/group/multiplechemicalsensitivities

Group for artists. All media welcome:
http://www.lymefriends.com/group/creativecorner

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Lyme_Artist

Posts: 3860 | From nj,usa | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beverly
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 1271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beverly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Lou and Angela,
I am so sorry for your loss, keeping your family in my prayers.

Blessings,
Beverly

Posts: 6638 | From Michigan | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daniella
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6753

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daniella     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am so sorry for your loss. I am sending my hearrtfelt condolences.

daniella [kiss]

--------------------
~Things may happen in my life time to change who I am but I refuse to let them reduce me...~

Posts: 968 | From private | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
charlie
Member # 25

Icon 9 posted      Profile for charlie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry to hear that....condolences from Jenny and me
Posts: 2804 | From Texas | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie tony z
Member # 5130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie tony z     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please add our condolences to the list of many...

from tony and shirley...z

--------------------
I am not a doctor...opinions expressed are from personal experiences only and should never be viewed as coming from a healthcare provider. zman

Posts: 2527 | From safety harbor florida(origin Cleve., Ohio | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth in MN
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8466

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elizabeth in MN   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Angela and Lou,

I'm so sorry for your loss. Thanks for letting us know. You and your family are in my thoughts and heart.

Warmly,
Elizabeth

--------------------
Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first.
Come visit my blog! http://forcesofnature.wordpress.com/

Posts: 126 | From Minnesota | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement