LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » Key contact information for getting on Oprah, GMA, Today and others...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Key contact information for getting on Oprah, GMA, Today and others...
Linda LD
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 6663

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Linda LD     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear ,

Want to be on national TV?

The first step is to know who to talk to.

The best directory/database of top shows is 'Harrison's Guide to the Top National TV Talk & Interviews Shows' which contains key contacts and 'how to get booked' info on 259 top shows including Oprah, Good Morning America, Today, CNN, Fox News, MSNBC, Larry King Live, Bloomberg TV and more.

It's more than just a directory. It also gives you invaluable info on what producers are looking for.

I used this directory to pitch CBS's Early Show and was able to pitch a top producer, one that I had never met, on my first call.

This directory is a must-have for any author who wants to get on TV Talk or News Shows.

Steve is raising the price after 5 pm Eastern this Thursday, May 25th so order your copy now at:

http://www.appearontoptvshows.com/special/?10077

You'll also gain admission to a special training teleconference on Thursday evening with a former

Also at that web page, you can get four free sample listings from Steve's directory including those for ABC's 20/20, CBS' 60 Minutes, The 700 Club and CBS Weekend Evening News.

Here's to your bestseller,

Mahesh Grossman
President
The Authors Team

PS (Make sure you get this directory by Thursday to get a special discount and to gain admission to a special teleconference with a former NBC producer on 'Secrets for Getting Booked as a Guest on Top National TV Shows.')

Mahesh Grossman
209 Marnell Avenue
Santa Cruz, CA, 95062
831-479-7555

If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?ID=75325263&ARID=0

To update your contact information:
http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?c=1&ID=75325263

[ 25. May 2006, 03:16 PM: Message edited by: Linda LD ]

Posts: 1171 | From Knoxville, TN US | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyg
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Linda, was is KEU at the beginning of your topic line? didn't make sense to me...

interesting book; how much is it although TODAY is the cut off date paying.

Bettyg

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Linda LD
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 6663

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Linda LD     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Betty,

I got it fixed! I bet they would sell it to someone on any old day!

Linda

Posts: 1171 | From Knoxville, TN US | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement