LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » Letter from Doctor Jones, August 29, 2006

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Letter from Doctor Jones, August 29, 2006
kay mass
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 206

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kay mass   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Letter from Doctor Jones, August 29, 2006

Dear Valued Patients and Friends;

I want to update you on my current legal situation, as my hearings continue into the Fall, and matters have become more tedious and time consuming.
There have been several recent developments in the Connecticut Medical Examining Boards' case against me, which has required considerable time and expense for both my Legal Defense Counsel and for myself. For this reason, I am asking for your help again now, by continuing to make contributions to my Legal Defense Fund.

I am confident in my attorneys and optimistic about the outcome of my case, however, continued perseverance is required at this time in preparation for my 4th hearing with the Connecticut Medical Examining Board scheduled to
take place on Thursday, September 7, 2006 at the Legislative Office Building in Hartford, CT at 9:00a.m. in Room 1E. If you find the time in your schedule to attend my hearing, your support would be much appreciated on my
behalf.

I continue to maintain a strong commitment to the delivery of long term antibiotic treatment for children with Lyme disease and coinfections, as Lyme disease remains a rising global epidemic, and proper and timely health
care for children is of paramount importance, but I NEED YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT. Please donate what you can to the:

Charles Ray Jones, MD
Legal Defense Fund
c/o George Heath III
26 Fairlawn Drive
Wallingford, CT 06492

(please place the word "gift" in the check memo field)

I genuinely want to thank all of you who have helped me in the various ways to step forward and stand strong during this difficult time for all of us.

Sincerely,
Charles Ray Jones, MD

Posts: 195 | From MA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
valymemom
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 7076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for valymemom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can only imagine how time consuming and expensive the legal defense is. They hoped he would back down and just retire but he is fighting with everything he has. I am hoping he has us.......

What a horrible fear that your life's work will be taken from you!!!!!

Posts: 1240 | From Centreville,VA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyg
Unregistered

Icon 14 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
v mom, you summed this up expertly!

Dr. Jones, we haven't forgotten you, and you've been in my thoughts & prayers for a successful outcome on all of this horrible ordeal that they have been dragging out forever!
Bettyg [group hug] [kiss]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FightFireWithWater
Member # 5781

Icon 7 posted      Profile for FightFireWithWater     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dr. Jones,

Hope that you can feel the love that is being sent your way tomorrow and always.

--------------------
"Help Or Be Helpless" Please visit "Activism" board daily. See the threads regarding the IDSA Guidelines crisis and the threads about Dr. Charles Ray Jones and decide how best to help today!

Posts: 1265 | From does not list | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FightFireWithWater
Member # 5781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FightFireWithWater     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you so much to those who went to the Sept 7 hearing and for the informative report about the proceedings that was posted on a different thread.

It's only seventeen days until the next hearing on September 28. Please make your plans to be there if you possibly can.

In the meantime, please remember that contributions to Dr. Jones' legal defense fund are still needed.

Tired of the long struggle? So, I would think, are our doctors!

Life is precious. Should we not protect it while we have a chance?

--------------------
"Help Or Be Helpless" Please visit "Activism" board daily. See the threads regarding the IDSA Guidelines crisis and the threads about Dr. Charles Ray Jones and decide how best to help today!

Posts: 1265 | From does not list | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement