LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » bloodwork today, discouraged

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: bloodwork today, discouraged
iceskater
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iceskater     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lyme with three coinfections so far. Been in tx year and half. Very ill. Dr ordered all sorts of tests. Had 15 vials of blood drawn today. Discouraged. Just needed to vent, Thanks.

SmileyCentral.com

Posts: 719 | From Delaware | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5dana8
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 7935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5dana8   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(((((Hi Iceskater)))))

I am so sorry to hear you are feeling discouraged.

I hope you only have good news as far as the test results are concerned.

Lyme is a real roller coaster of a ride. You can weather the ups & down because I know you are a strong person with much inner courage.

Hang in there My frined [group hug]

God will not give you more than you can handle

But like someone here likes to qoute Mother Tereas" I wish He won't trust me so much"

You are a good person and I know you will make it [kiss]

--------------------
5dana8

Posts: 4432 | From some where over the rainbow | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stinks, doesn't it!? I do hope they didn't find anything more....or if they DID, that it's an easy fix!

Hang in there, OK? [group hug]

PS... Congratulations for spelling "vials" correctly! I rarely see it spelled correctly around here! A+ for you [Smile]

-

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cantgiveupyet
Member # 8165

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cantgiveupyet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Sandi,

Hang in there. This disease snuck up on both of us...and got us good.

You are very strong and I know that strenght will help you get threw this.

I hope that the blood work will be able to give even more insight into everything that is going wrong in your body.

Many hugs!!

--------------------
"Say it straight simple and with a smile."

"Thus the task is, not so much to see what no one has seen yet,
But to think what nobody has thought yet, About what everybody sees."

-Schopenhauer

pos babs, bart, igenex WB igm/igg

Posts: 3156 | From Lyme limbo | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CynBy
Member # 9957

Icon 6 posted      Profile for CynBy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(((Icebreaker)))

So so sorry, the bloodletting alone kicks me butt... [group hug]

Only 3, you slacker... you need to get to my level add 10 more co-infections and get to lucky number 13... [bonk]

Just teasing, hey you are at the worst of it, after awhile, you don't like get over it, but you do get used to it... [Cool]

Hang tuff, I know it sucks big time but we are here... [kiss]

--------------------
wpcj,
Cyn [Wink]

Posts: 20 | From Virginia Beach, Virginia | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
valymemom
Member # 7076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for valymemom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This stinking disease!!!!!!

Here's what keeps me hopeful: A friend's daughter was very ill/home for 9 years and gradually improved so that she could take a few college courses at the community college....now she is boarding at a college 90 miles from her home.

You are in my thoughts/prayers.....and I, too, love your doll of a skater.

Posts: 1240 | From Centreville,VA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stella marie
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7216

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stella marie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey skater, so sorry [Frown] to hear you are not progressing...still w/ Dr. O? Is this the one that ordered all the bloodwork? I know the drive alone must be hard on you.

Thinking of you, love the skater pic.

Stella Marie

--------------------
Stella Marie

Posts: 694 | From US | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carol B
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ice Skater [hi]

Hope you can see and hear this for some peaceful meditation.

http://www.bluemountain.com/view.pd?i=147424932&m=6876&rr=y&source=bma999

Love, Carol

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyg
Unregistered

Icon 9 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To my dear online friend Skater,
I pray you will get some good news and definite answers to all that is going on with you.

Dana, you said it so eloquently the same thoughts I would have expressed especially on the Mother Teresa quote; I used to use that all the time in my former signature line!

Hang in there; we're here for you 24/7 365 ok!
Hugs & kisses to you always. Bettyg [group hug] [kiss]

iceskater
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iceskater     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for all of the wonderful posts and words of encouragement.

SmileyCentral.com

Posts: 719 | From Delaware | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AZURE WISH
Member # 804

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AZURE WISH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow 3 coinfections - maybe this is why treatment has been so difficult. I hope knowing what you have gives your current dr a good plan of attack.

I heard you was in a car accident. I hope physical therapy helped. I was in a car accident the end of june and I have been seeing a chiropractor which has been helping me.

Spending time with my cat always helps me when I feel like things arent going the way I want or sometimes they feel like they arent going at all.

Cats just love you. And I know mine knows when something is really wrong. He stayed by my side for two weeks or so after the car accident.

His angelic little face just takes me away from all the frustration and weight of waiting and just makes me smile and my heart light. I know you have two cats and I am sure you know what I mean.

Lymetoo - she was a nurse so she has an unfair advantage on the spelling of vials. Me I am lucky I can spell my name [bonk]

I hope things start to improve soon. You have been through too much already.

Best wishes

--------------------
multiple chemical sensitvity group:
http://www.lymefriends.com/group/multiplechemicalsensitivities

Group for artists. All media welcome:
http://www.lymefriends.com/group/creativecorner

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Lyme_Artist

Posts: 3860 | From nj,usa | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyg
Unregistered

Icon 6 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Skater, good seeing you post here plus on BBBS's prayer post. Take care my friend. Bettyg
[group hug] [kiss]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement