LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » *** My son needs spirititual intervention ***

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: *** My son needs spirititual intervention ***
Mo
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 2863

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Mo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't say what, why, or anything else specific because of the circumstances.

He needs spiritual intervention, asap. As do those advocating for his welfare.

The situation is akin to the LLMD cases - beurocracy stomping the life out of what is his right,
facing agregious acts of malice.

Please send any such intervention his way. The last time we requested this, he was near death.
Now - his future health and welfare is on the line, despite all he has managed to overcome.

God knows he is in desperate need. These kids need support and protection.

Mo

Posts: 8337 | From the other shore | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyg
Unregistered

Icon 10 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mo, I'm praying for your son/your family on whatever is going on with your son.

Pray to God or whoever you believe in for their intervention in your son's situation.
Bettyg [group hug] [kiss]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MizMo
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8389

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MizMo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also praying for you. Hope all will be well.

~Miz Mo

--------------------
http://scottsbt.com/maureen/mo2.htm

Posts: 145 | From Mystic Island, NJ 08087 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymemomtooo
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 5396

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymemomtooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mo..Whatever the problem, I will keep you in my prayers as always..No guarantees, since I am always doing this also for my daughter and there is little change.But she is still with us, so that is a blessing..AND I still believe in the power of prayer.

I have been in touch with 2 medical intuitives, if you want to consider them, send me a pm..lymemomtooo

Posts: 2360 | From SE PA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Melanie Reber
Member # 3707

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Melanie Reber   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dearest Miss M,

Please know that you, Mr. R, and Miss E are in my thoughts and prayers.

You have been such an incredible inspiration to so many with your ongoing battle for your precious little ones.

I have been in awe of you for many years now.

Not only with your personal ability to overcome the most dreadful challenges, but also with your most generous ability to educate and enlighten others going through simular experiences.

Know that I am here IF there is ANYTHING that I can possibly do to assist.

Much love as always,
Melanie

Posts: 7052 | From Colorado | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hopeful123
Member # 3244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hopeful123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
prayers for your son and all of the sick little ones in the world

--------------------
some days you're the bug, some days you're the windshield  -

Posts: 1160 | From NY | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
treepatrol
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 4117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for treepatrol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He 's in my prayers right now.

--------------------
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
Remember Iam not a Doctor Just someone struggling like you with Tick Borne Diseases.

Newbie Links

Posts: 10564 | From PA Where the Creeks are Red | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meg
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 22

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Meg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely! I'll be praying for intervention from God.

--------------------
Success Stories---Treatment Guidelines

Posts: 10010 | From somewhERE OVER THE Rainbow | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Count me in. I'm sorry you are all struggling so.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
3greatkids
Member # 3838

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 3greatkids     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey there MO,

I am sorry about your son.Add me,I'll be thinking and sending specials prayers and sunny thoughts your way.

Posts: 1076 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pq
Member # 6886

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
prayer sent for you and family. [group hug]
Posts: 2708 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FightFireWithWater
Member # 5781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FightFireWithWater     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mo-of-our-hearts,

A candle burns in my heart for you and your family.

--------------------
"Help Or Be Helpless" Please visit "Activism" board daily. See the threads regarding the IDSA Guidelines crisis and the threads about Dr. Charles Ray Jones and decide how best to help today!

Posts: 1265 | From does not list | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SunRa
Member # 3559

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SunRa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Mo,
I'm so sad to hear this. I added your request to this list:
World Healing Network I left out all personal information. It should show up shortly.

I'll be thinking of him and sending positive thoughts to you all. I hope some help arrives soon.
xo - SunRa

-

Posts: 1563 | From MA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How are things today, Mo?

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sizzled
Member # 1357

Icon 3 posted      Profile for sizzled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Prayers for your son.

Namu amida butsu.

And the Psalms of the Holy Bible.

As I read them, so shall I pray for your son.

Posts: 4258 | From over there | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
serendipity
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8474

Icon 1 posted      Profile for serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Prayer said for your son and the rest of your family.

You you will be in my prayer book [group hug]

Posts: 628 | From the south | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie tony z
Member # 5130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie tony z     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have offered my prayers for you and yours...zman

--------------------
I am not a doctor...opinions expressed are from personal experiences only and should never be viewed as coming from a healthcare provider. zman

Posts: 2527 | From safety harbor florida(origin Cleve., Ohio | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lifeline
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 3445

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lifeline     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He's got my prayers, Mo. May he be blessed many times over.

lifeline

Posts: 983 | From FL | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
char
Member # 8315

Icon 1 posted      Profile for char     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
up for my friend
Posts: 1230 | From US | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michelle M
Member # 7200

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michelle M   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mo, I've asked for strength, support, light and guidance. I know it will come. You have an abundance already, more will surely arrive. Wishing you and your son easier times,

With love,

Michelle

Posts: 3193 | From Northern California | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kelmo
Member # 8797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kelmo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lifting up you and your son. Thank you for letting us be a part of this.
Posts: 2903 | From AZ | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trueblue
Member # 7348

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trueblue     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Positve thoughts and energies... heading your way, Mo.

--------------------
more light, more love
more truth and more innovation

Posts: 3783 | From somewhere other than here | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mo
Member # 2863

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Mo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks very much for this thread and all the support it holds.

Things have gone from bad to worse over the last couple of days, but we are focusing on keeping the faith.

A gift to all of you from us:

http://clicks.aweber.com/z/ct/?lR3GTHmRg3s5S_xIfieBMg

Mo

Posts: 8337 | From the other shore | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Thanks, MO.....Take care. We love you!

-

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

andie-ws
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for andie-ws     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dearest Mo,

"I am thirsty, too. Let us look for a well . . ."

I made a gesture of weariness. It is absurd to look for a well, at random, in the immensity of the desert. But nevertheless we started walking.

When we had trudged along for several hours, in silence, the darkness fell, and the stars began to come out. Thirst had made me a little feverish, and I looked at them as if I were in a dream. The little prince's last words came reeling back into my memory:

"Then you are thirsty, too?" I demanded.

But he did not reply to my question. He merely said to me:

"Water may also be good for the heart . . ."

I did not understand this answer, but I said nothing. I knew very well that it was impossible to cross-examine him.

He was tired. He sat down. I sat down beside him. And, after a little silence, he spoke again:

"The stars are beautiful, because of a flower that cannot be seen."

I replied, "Yes, that is so." And, without saying anything more, I looked across the ridges of sand that were stretched out before us in the moonlight.

"The desert is beautiful," the little prince added.

And that was true. I have always loved the desert. One sits down on a desert sand dune, sees nothing, hears nothing. Yet through the silence something throbs, and gleams . . .

"What makes the desert beautiful," said the little prince, "is that somewhere it hides a well . . ."

I was astonished by a sudden understanding of that mysterious radiation of the sands. When I was a little boy I lived in an old house, and legend told us that a treasure was buried there. To be sure, no one had ever known how to find it; perhaps no one had ever even looked for it. But it cast an enchantment over that house. My home was hiding a secret in the depths of its heart . . .

"Yes," I said to the little prince. "The house, the stars, the desert--what gives them their beauty is something that is invisible!"

"I am glad," he said, "that you agree with my fox."

As the little prince dropped off to sleep, I took him in my arms and set out walking once more. I felt deeply moved, and stirred. It seemed to me that I was carrying a very fragile treasure. It seemed to me, even, that there was nothing more fragile on all Earth. In the moonlight I looked at his pale forehead, his closed eyes, his locks of hair that trembled in the wind, and I said to myself: "What I see here is nothing but a shell. What is most important is invisible . . ."

As his lips opened slightly with the suspicion of a half-smile, I said to myself, again: "What moves me so deeply, about this little prince who is sleeping here, is his loyalty to a flower--the image of a rose that shines through his whole being like the flame of a lamp, even when he is asleep . . ." And I felt him to be more fragile still. I felt the need of protecting him, as if he himself were a flame that might be extinguished by a little puff of wind . . .

And, as I walked on so, I found the well, at daybreak.

**Excerpt from The Little Prince, written and illustrated by Antoine de Saint Exup�ry

My prayers with you and your Little Prince.

love,
andie

Posts: 278 | From weston,ct.usa | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mo
Member # 2863

12:00 pm today - need any available energy -

Mo

PS: Thanks Andie, love and light...
SunRa - thank you so much for your request for us.

lymemomtooo
Member # 5396

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymemomtooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mo, may you find the strength to carry on and may the pain and stress of whatever you and your son are dealing become much easier to bear and overcome.

Along with whatever you are fighting, there has been a full moon and "nor'easter" with it's barometric issues,so you have dealt with the effects of them too.

Hugs, lymemomtooo

Posts: 2360 | From SE PA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mo
Member # 2863

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Mo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why?

Why do we go from facing one beurocracy to another, and then another.

What are we teaching our children by fighting within the systems - for what? What is there for them of value? What is there to truly nurture them?
How can we (or more importantly, they) benefit from this battle? Is it all a mirage, after all?
Maybe the reason is -- we need to come to see what really matters.

If I could offer them anything, it would be a way out. A way to be free. Our Lyme kids are uniquely profound.
Let them stay that way and grow from their incredibly advanced souls.

Screw the systems - it's all connected. Medical, societal, and other. Do we want them growing up like the rest? What is normal, anyway?
Maybe that's the true lesson in this for all of us. Above all else, just be the support to set them free.

Mo

lymemomtooo
Member # 5396

Mo, none of us know the answers..We just ramble on and try to experiement within the boundaries that seem to be set in stone.

If we cross the boundaries, it is very scary for most..Sometimes it works and sometimes it is dangerous..

When we teach our kids to follow the path of least resistence, sometimes we may be helping them but sometimes we are not just teaching comformity,and law abiding, we are teaching ways to fit in and survive.

It is difficult to know how to answer some of your issues, not knowing them but YES, there are times when you take that turn at the fork in the road, and make your own path and it is a good choice. ANd your child may learn a lot more on that trail.

But with our kids there are risks to any path..We have no plan book to follow and a misturn could ultimately become tragic..That is always my fear..

Prayers and hugs are sent your way Mo..lymemomtooo

char
Member # 8315

Icon 1 posted      Profile for char     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mo-
You are in my thoughts. I wrote you sort of long private message day before yesterday, which I promptly sent to someone else. duh

The system only works for those who fit within the system and they fit within the system because they don't have problems. Or the issues that they do have can be neatly diagnosed and compartmentalized. And the people who really need help and sometimes could do very well with just a bit of the right assistance are treated horribly.

Our kids just don't fit any of the "boxes" available, it seems.

I think you are way on to something with the idea that our kids will benefit from learning young that they can be proud of who they are aside from the accomplishments,stuff,popularity, fill in the blank. Such an important lesson. But so EXCRUCIATING to have to learn life lessons and the harshness of this world at such a young age when they should be having some fun and enjoyment.

We have been forced on to a very non-traditional path and I do enjoy going outside of the lines to "stick it to the man" (even if it is because we got stuck first and many many times)

I am taking time right now to pray for your family to be guided to the right support and for all to stay safe. We are in a battle and we are with you.

Char

Posts: 1230 | From US | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theviewfromthecurb
Member # 10310

Icon 7 posted      Profile for theviewfromthecurb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i just sent you a private message about a doc in so. cal. whom may help...
take care.

--------------------
well i know a disease that these doctors can't treat,
you contract on the day
you accept all you see...

Posts: 97 | From nor cal | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beca
Member # 10317

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Mo
I am New to the group My prays are with you.
Father please be with Mo right now as she goes through this difficult time not knowing what is in store. But let her and her son see you each and every day in their lives. Let them be able to close their eyes and feel your presents and warm embrace of love. Amen

God Bless
Love
&
Prays
Beca

GRACE
As we go through the journey of life we face many challenges. We do not always understand why we have hills to clime or rough roads to go down but God know our strengths. With His grace He will walk with us and if need be carry us through. In times of trouble He is there to comfort us and sends us people to hold our hand and pray for us. He will lift us up in times of sorrow and despair to fill our hearts and lives with joy and love. If we look back on the roads we have went down and look at all the hills and mountains we have had to climb we will see were God was there to hold our hand through it all. In all trials big or small He is there over seeing with His amazing grace and love.

Rebecca Lewis
9/2006

Posts: 26 | From Mechanicanicsville Va | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mo
Member # 2863

thanks everybody

things are not at all clear at the moment, but the support will help i'm sure!

just heard an andicdote about mother theresa ..

when asked to attend anti-War rallies, she always decilines -

and says; if you have a pro-Peace rally, i'll be there.

~~ that which you resist, persists ~~

put your energy on what's right, not fighting what's wrong -- that only gives more energy to the
negative.

no mater how it 'looks' - things will work out if you focus on what you need as tho it is already here. in that, the right steps will unfold.
that's what we're going with .............

mo [Wink]

trueblue
Member # 7348

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trueblue     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sending more positve thoughts your way and thank you for the perspective!

you have just altered he way I was going to head into tomorrow and I thank you for that, it's just the piece of wisdom I needed. [kiss]

Many good thoughts and hoping that the perfect path will manifest before you.

much love,
true

--------------------
more light, more love
more truth and more innovation

Posts: 3783 | From somewhere other than here | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hopeful123
Member # 3244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hopeful123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[group hug] [hi]

--------------------
some days you're the bug, some days you're the windshield  -

Posts: 1160 | From NY | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement