LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » Here is a 'life' test,take it and post your score

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Here is a 'life' test,take it and post your score
just don
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 1129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for just don     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here ya go,this should be interesting!!

http://www.mikescomputerinfo.com/inteltest.htm

Be sure to post your score and results!!

--------------------
just don

Posts: 4548 | From Middle of midwest | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Embarrassed to say!! I got 6 out of 11!!

What's YOUR score, don!?

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96227 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
treepatrol
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 4117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for treepatrol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You GOT a score of 11 out of 11
You rating: Only 3 people have ever scored this high
This is based on the Simon Evans score rating system
answers below

--------------------
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
Remember Iam not a Doctor Just someone struggling like you with Tick Borne Diseases.

Newbie Links

Posts: 10564 | From PA Where the Creeks are Red | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tree: What??

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 96227 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meg
Member # 22

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Meg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will not incriminate myself....but I was smart enough to know they were trick questions! [Razz]

--------------------
Success Stories---Treatment Guidelines

Posts: 10010 | From somewhERE OVER THE Rainbow | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

quote:
Originally posted by meg:
I will not incriminate myself....but I was smart enough to know they were trick questions! [Razz]

[Big Grin] I hear ya! I was afraid to post mine!! [bonk]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

stymielymie
Member # 10044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stymielymie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i did pretty good
igot 13 out of 11
is that good??????

docdave mesa genius

Posts: 1820 | From Boone and Southport, NC | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jill E.
Member # 9121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jill E.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by stymielymie:
i did pretty good
igot 13 out of 11
is that good??????

docdave mesa genius

That's great, except I think you meant "mensa" genius. In Spanish, a "mesa" genius is a "table" genius.

Now I know you're a dental genius, a mascara genius, a Jeopardy genius and a squirrel genius, but table? [loco]

Even in my groggy state today, I could tell they were trick questions. Even so, I only did normal levels, so I'm not posting my score! [bonk]

We now need to open a chapter of LymeMensa - call it LyMensa?

Jill

--------------------
If laughter is the best medicine, why hasn't stand-up comedy cured me?

Posts: 1773 | From San Diego | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shazdancer
Member # 1436

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shazdancer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Treepatrol was just quoting what the game says if you got them all right.

I got 11 out of 11, too, tree, so I guess only one other person out there is as smart! [Wink]

Okay, all you smart Lymenuts...

I saw this license plate a couple of years ago, when I was Lyme-sick as all get out, late at night in the dark in the parking lot, I knew what this vanity plate was immediately.

What was it?

V5N3W

Posts: 1558 | From the Berkshires | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michelle M
Member # 7200

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michelle M   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by shazdancer:

What was it?

V5N3W

MENSA backwards (and upside down).

Sharp find!

Michelle

Posts: 3193 | From Northern California | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
just don
Member # 1129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for just don     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didnt want to contanminat the test up front,,,I only got a 6 too. Didnt realize the tricky nature of the thing till about half way thru. And yes Moses tripped me up,,,most common mistake.

Another site had 4 perfect scores of only 3 ever done so as you can see their are fisherman among us!! Alot of 'stretch' to these stories!!

--------------------
just don

Posts: 4548 | From Middle of midwest | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobweb
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are we allowed to do the math problems on paper?

Carol

[ 17. February 2007, 03:57 PM: Message edited by: Cobweb ]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
renny
Member # 11224

Icon 1 posted      Profile for renny   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got 10 out of 11 correct. Pretty good for a bad migraine and brain fog day.
Posts: 33 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisianthus
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lisianthus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I'm not gonna say what I got...... But at least I have my looks.... [Big Grin]

--------------------
yahoo 360 http://360.yahoo.com/my_profile-UqSNGiA9crUMRW.lFNGN5Jk-?cq=1

Posts: 986 | From Michigan | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gabrielle
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 5329

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gabrielle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
8 out of 11.

For 1 of my wrong answers I have an excuse: I don't know what an inning is - language problem.

Gabrielle

Posts: 767 | From Germany | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
treepatrol
Member # 4117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for treepatrol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Michelle M:
quote:
Originally posted by shazdancer:

What was it?

V5N3W

MENSA backwards (and upside down).

Sharp find!

Michelle

Its in a mirror. hahaha

hey cave huh?

--------------------
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
Remember Iam not a Doctor Just someone struggling like you with Tick Borne Diseases.

Newbie Links

Posts: 10564 | From PA Where the Creeks are Red | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaliforniaLyme
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 7136

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CaliforniaLyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got a ****** 3 **************!*)!*)!*)!!

But I am on my first cuppa coffeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!
It takes 3 cups to get the old brain going!~!~*)!!

--------------------
There is no wealth but life.
-John Ruskin

All truth goes through 3 stages: first it is ridiculed: then it is violently opposed: finally it is accepted as self evident. - Schopenhauer

Posts: 5639 | From Aptos CA USA | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michelle M
Member # 7200

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michelle M   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You GOT a score of 7 out of 11
You rating: Normal Intelligence
This is based on the Simon Evans score rating system
answers below

Now Here's the Twist;), your answers not only can tell your current intelligence, but the combination can also forcast your upcoming love life:

Your Projected Love Life: Wow! Your love life is *****in

This score may be accurate but have my doubts about the love life projection!!

Michelle

Posts: 3193 | From Northern California | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kendrick
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 10990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kendrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got 10 out of 11. I missed the Noah one.

Is anyone here really in MENSA. I was going to take the test(I actually was going back to school for Ph.D. also) before being sick...

--> And Michelle M is hot. <--

--------------------
Never walk through a cornfield backwards.

About me(Yahoo): http://360.yahoo.com/profile-NR1Y8cw6fqhtrewwItSlfsgQDIhaOojd

Posts: 315 | From Florida | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
just don
Member # 1129

Kendrick,

Okay call me REAL slow. Why not walk backward thru a cornfield??? We used to do that when we were tired of the leaves poking us in the eye,,,and the leaves cutting your skin,like a paper cut!! And it was ALWAYS 110 in the shade!!!

Clue me in why this is a BAD deal???

Glad others found enjoyment in this small life excercise!! being --just don--

--------------------
just don

Kendrick
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 10990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kendrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don, you know how you got poked in the eye... well, imagine where corn pokes you when you're walking backwards.
I'm not even sure if this is even appropriate for here. ha ha.

--------------------
Never walk through a cornfield backwards.

About me(Yahoo): http://360.yahoo.com/profile-NR1Y8cw6fqhtrewwItSlfsgQDIhaOojd

Posts: 315 | From Florida | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
just don
Member # 1129

Kendrick,
Thanks for the reply. I think alot worse things are posted here. I have NO problem with what you said. It just doesnt apply to ME,,,that area is well padded and covered by many layers, unlike my eyeballs and neck.

When we had to walk ALL the fields for weeds and cockleburs we even tied kerchiefs around our necks to keep the sharp cuts down. And carry both arms up and forward to rake the leaves out of the way.

Boring is to have to walk and cut all 500 acres every year. Some more than once. Thats why I am so short,walked my height off. And ALWAYS left plenty of seed for next year.

Beans and milo werent near as bad,,,untill the vines were tangled in the middles and tripped you every step. Corn is so thick, hot, and NO wind in there.

When my grandpa bought this place it had 3/8 mile rows. They got down on there hands and knees,,,took one row down,,,crawled and one row back. Cockleburs were so thick it took one round till dinner,one round till night. Took all year to make it across.

My grandpa bought an ajoining place,,,120 acres for $1,500 and paid for it. Wrote out the check. My grandma threw such a fit she demanded he go get his money back,,,so he had to go reclaim the check. Now days cant buy one acre for that!!!--just don--

--------------------
just don

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Don, I'm so glad a farmer asked that question! I was feeling rather stupid for not knowing the answer. I'm not really a city girl!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

iceskater
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iceskater     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got all 11 out of 11! That and a buck will get me over the bridge!!! Anybody else have more fun tests to take?
Posts: 719 | From Delaware | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got 9 out of 11.

Kendrick, I was in Mensa. I didn't renew my membership, I just wanted the card. Why? Because I could!! I got in based on my GMAT score.

It was funny to me because I'm a blonde (you know, all the dumb blonde jokes) and have this stupid Lyme brain so come across as a space cadet quite often. I am a walking oxymoron.

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jill E.
Member # 9121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jill E.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kendrick,

I was in MENSA when I was young. My dad joined, and both my brother and I qualified based upon scholastic test scores.

I was way too young to understand or enjoy the meetings. I never kept up my membership.

Now with Lyme, I wouldn't even want to attempt the test!

Jill

--------------------
If laughter is the best medicine, why hasn't stand-up comedy cured me?

Posts: 1773 | From San Diego | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jill E.:
Kendrick,

Now with Lyme, I wouldn't even want to attempt the test!

Jill

I got in based on an OLD GMAT score. If you still have proof of the prior test, you should be able to get in based on that.

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
just don
Member # 1129

OK I will bite "What does MENSA stand for"???

--------------------
just don

Lymetoo
Member # 743

The word "Mensa" means "table" in Latin. The name stands for a round-table society, where race, color, creed, national origin, age, politics, educational or social background are irrelevant.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement