LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » A Link to Contact President Obama and Ask him to Help Us All with LYME Disease !!!!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A Link to Contact President Obama and Ask him to Help Us All with LYME Disease !!!!!!
eric555
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18343

Icon 4 posted      Profile for eric555     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here you go...

http://change.gov/page/content/openforquestions20081229/

Please do your chance to speak up now...

Only a few days left.

Best regards,
Eric

Posts: 570 | From philadelphia, pa | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for R62     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Search Lyme. Then vote and create your own question. Help us fill in the story with your question. I was able to vote for all the questions currently presented under the topic of Lyme and to create my own. Robin
Posts: 861 | From USA | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymeindunkirk
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7118

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymeindunkirk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck on getting him to help. His buddy Oprah won't even air a show on it..............
Posts: 547 | From Maryland | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for R62     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It only takes a minute to vote for the lyme questions. If we all voted, we could move those questions up. It all makes a difference. Critical mass.
Posts: 861 | From USA | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyg
Unregistered

Icon 10 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
giving credit to ED B where it's due .... thanks ed for posting your 1st post and alerting us all to this marvelous chance !!

http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=001465

note: i copied all 37 QUESTIONS TO DATE on ed's post; check it out, and then send yours.

limit 250 characters; short/sweet questions!!

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyg
Unregistered

Icon 14 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
56 questions now; all copied to ed's post in activism.

read them over; PLEASE VOTE FOR THEM ALL, and then submit your brief questions for obama too! thanks [Smile] [group hug]

Peedie
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15355

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Peedie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is the "board" closed to new questions? I tried to post a new one and it would not go.
-p

Posts: 641 | From So. CA | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyg
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YES, happened since last night until now!

i went to see if there were more than actual 52; when i clicked on submit question; it shows BOARD IS CLOSED.

i'm assuming it is for ALL QUESTIONS and not just lyme! at least we got that many in there due to ed's finding this!!

eric555
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eric555     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
they replied...

copy of email is here...

Dear eric,

Last Thursday, President-elect Barack Obama gave a major speech outlining his plan for getting us out of this economic slump we're in, called the American Recovery and Reinvestment Plan. It's a far-reaching and aggressive plan, and we think it's what the economy needs to get going again.

But it's going to take a lot of work to get the plan approved, and your involvement is essential. That's why we asked some of the leading members of the Transition's policy teams to sit down and talk a bit about it -- why it's necessary, how it will work, and how we'll make sure it's as efficient and effective as it is bold.

We compiled their responses into a short video, touching on each of the major elements of the plan. Watch the video now at http://change.gov/plan:

Some parts of the plan might already be familiar to you. The plans for rebuilding infrastructure, expanding renewable energy capacity, and overhauling health care and education all build upon promises that President-elect Obama made during the campaign.

We're committed to keeping those promises -- and now, given the challenges we face, they're more important than ever.

We're counting on your help and your support.

Thanks,

John

John D. Podesta
Co-Chair
Obama-Biden Transition Project

---
Please note that replies to this email will not be answered.

Posts: 570 | From philadelphia, pa | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barby
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18348

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barby   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. 52 questions! Not bad. I don't think you can vote anymore though. :-(

--------------------
I am so sick and tired of being sick and tired!!!

Lyme Friends
http://www.lymefriends.com/profile/barbyfirefly

My Lyme Story Videos
http://www.youtube.com/user/barbyfirefly

Posts: 160 | From Houston, TX | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eric555
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eric555     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
theres a new action on health on his web site,

i just started a new post on this forum for it with a direct link to it.

please go and let yourself be heard.

it ends soon and is opne now for more to be heard.

thank you dearly.

best regards,
eric

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement