LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » Happy birthday to eric555 !!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Happy birthday to eric555 !!
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He's going to be 39 yrs old on Feb. 20th!! That's Friday!

Have a great one and go easy on the cake, eric! [Cool]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96223 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeafFromLyme
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeafFromLyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
happy Birthday Eric!

--------------------
Erika

IgM Band 23 +

www.24weekperfectbaby.blogspot.com

Son's blog born at 24 weeks.

Posts: 356 | From massachusetts | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Starfall1969
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 17353

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Starfall1969     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, have a great birthday eric555!

And don't worry about the hill you're just about over, lol.

I'm right at the top and looking over the edge--doesn't look too B
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
D
!

Posts: 1682 | From Dillsburg, PA | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DaveNJ
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17362

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DaveNJ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eric,

Happy Birthday...keep up the good posts.

Dave

--------------------
On my journey to wellness - One day at a time.

Posts: 989 | From NJ | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ocean
Member # 3496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ocean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday Eric,
Hope you are feeling well enough to celebrate!!

Ocean

--------------------
http://www.healingfromlymedisease.blogspot.com/

Sick since 1996...Diagnosed 10/2008

IgM:23-25 IND, 31+++, 39 IND, 41 +++
IgG: 31 IND, 41++, 58+

Posts: 1623 | From Ohio | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feelfit
Member # 12770

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feelfit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday To You!!!!!!

feelfit

Posts: 3975 | From usa | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tdtid
Member # 10276

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tdtid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Eric,

Happy Birthday! Hope your day is a special one. Here's to wishing you better health in the coming year.

Cathy

--------------------
"To Dream The Impossible Dream" Man of La Mancha

Posts: 2638 | From New Hampshire | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyg
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eric, happy 39th !!
now, we'll have our own Jack Benny being 39 forever!!

Eric, here's to healthier and happier years to come! [Smile]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cbb
Member # 788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cbb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sending extra special
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WISHES !!!!
Have a great day.

Posts: 4638 | From South Carolina | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
carly
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14810

Icon 1 posted      Profile for carly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday!
Posts: 797 | From New York | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin123
Member # 9197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eric, this is to let you know that 774 people so far have signed a petition wishing you a very happy birthday.

They are requesting cake, ice cream and a good time.

Please take this matter very seriously.

Posts: 13116 | From San Francisco | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sometimesdilly
Member # 9982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sometimesdilly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dear Eric-

make that 775 people who have signed the petition, with the condition that cake,ice cream, chocolate both light and dark, champaign and not least, a foot stompinging-ly good time are all forthcoming.

Thank you for your consideration of this serious matter.

Posts: 2507 | From lost in the maze | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pab
Member # 904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pab     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
Peggy

~ ~ Hope is a powerful medicine. ~ ~

Posts: 2775 | From MN | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyg
Unregistered

eric,

i'm visualizing you baking and decorating cakes for 775 of us hungry lyme folks !! [Smile]

do you remember the day you 1st emailed me saying, betty, please help me promote this on lymenet and other places and mailings to lyme folks!

you/i have come along way baby!!!! [Smile]

Melodymaker
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 16434

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Melodymaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Eric, is this a real 39 or a 39 warmed over??

Eric's turning 39
We know the day will be just fine
I hear a party's being planned
The cake and music sound quite grand

SometimesDilly wants dancing too
This list sure thinks the world of you
So now we'll lift a glass of cheer
For you'll be 40 in one short year! [woohoo]

Wishing you a Happy Birthday Eric, and a great year ahead!!

--------------------
Wishing You Showers Of Blessings!
Lyme since Fall 1983 = Diagnosed Summer 2008
IV Rocephin 7 weeks Stopped due to drug fever
Now doxycycline
"For I know the plans I have for you...plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Posts: 430 | From Sunny South | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eric555
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eric555     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow,

Thank You All so so much...

It really feels good having you all here...

Best regards,
Eric

Posts: 570 | From philadelphia, pa | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyg
Unregistered

melodymaker ... WOW, come and add your poems anytime; YOU ARE ONE GIFTED LADY!
madge
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13704

Icon 1 posted      Profile for madge     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
eric, well all i can say is HAPPY TO YA...HAPPY TO YA... well just enjoy and thanks so much for all the good post and help you give here...from and friend across the big Ben in so jer....
Madge [hi]

--------------------
madgen

Posts: 342 | From newjersey | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kreynolds
Member # 15117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kreynolds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!! Have a great one! [group hug]

--------------------
Diagnosed CDC + 6/2007

Quest: + IGG Bands 18,23,39,41,58,66 and 93.

Quest: + IGM Bands

Quest: + Bartonella (B.Henselea & B. Quintana),+ Babesia, and + Mycoplasma and Lyme-Induced Addisons Disease

+ Biofilm blood test 12/2010

Posts: 1185 | From New York | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got my computer and graphics back today!! Yippppeeee!!!

-

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96223 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eric,

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HOPE THIS COMING YEAR BRINGS YOU LOTS OF GOOD THINGS!

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS [group hug] [kiss]

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW
RECOGNIZED AS THE NUMBER 1 CO-INFECTION IN LYME DISEASE BY ILADS*

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MysteryGirl44
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 10201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MysteryGirl44     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful."

www.myspace.com/lymediseaseawareness

Posts: 514 | From New Jersey | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymielauren28
Member # 13742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymielauren28     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday Eric! You are such a sweet guy and you have contributed so much to others - thank you! I hope you have a wonderful Birthday!!!

Lauren

--------------------
"The only way out is through"

Posts: 1434 | From mississippi | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zebco 33
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18376

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zebco 33     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Happy Birthdy Eric. May all your wishes come true and all your skies be blue. Fondly, Connie [group hug]
Posts: 145 | From Paris, Tn. | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tincup         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Wanna dance?

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Posts: 20353 | From The Moon | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eric555
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eric555     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well so I just got back home from a little party my family and friends threw for me at a chinese restaurant...

Never knew how many friends I really had.

You guys make me cry...

Im drunk and about to take my antibitiotics, then some Xanax and hopefully will relax in peace...

I thank you You All from the very bottom of my heart.

Dont know where I would be without you people here,

Probably nowehre good.

The care and love and effort you give is unlike any I have ever expected or deserved, Thank you.

Thanks again.

Love you ALL.

Eric

Posts: 570 | From philadelphia, pa | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eric555
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18343

Oh and Tincup I would dance with you any day and any time !!!

Lets do the Lambada...

[Smile]

eric555
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18343

Madge...

You you are almost my neighbor ???

[Smile]

eric555
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18343

Lauren,
no it is you who is sweet,
Im just a fool in pain,
dealing with this disease and trying to get awareness and our voices heard for us all.

One day they will understand and admit to it all...

eric555
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18343

Ok Im drunk and off to bed and oh and some Xanax...

God bless Xanax.

hehehe...

eric555
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18343

And ofcourse Lymetoo, if not for you this all would be not be possible.

I am your slave, command me.

[Smile]

aklnwlf
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 5960

Icon 2 posted      Profile for aklnwlf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy belated birthday Eric!!!

Sounds like you had a blast!!!

Uuuummmm.......Chinese, alcohol and xanax.....one of my favs too!!!

[lol] [woohoo] [Wink]

--------------------
Do not take this as medical advice. This comment is based on opinion and personal experience only.

Alaska Lone Wolf

Posts: 6154 | From Columbus, GA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement