LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » Starting Dr. K.'s detox/Need support & advice

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Starting Dr. K.'s detox/Need support & advice
ping
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 6974

Icon 7 posted      Profile for ping     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Everyone -

After 5 years of heavy abx tx and almost 2 years lower dosage abx maintenance tx, it's time to find out what is what. How much is toxins from Bb, die-off and various drugs and how much is still Lyme? So, I'm starting Dr. K.'s program later this month (5/22). My intuition tells me this detox will take at least 24 months. I've already taken abx tx way past that timeframe, so see no reason to be rattled at a 24 mo. detox. I know it will be slow going for me, as I ain't no sprang chickin'.

I don't feel so much Lyme infected anymore as just plain "toxic"; don't know how else to describe it. I have amalgams (~10) that need to be removed, in addition to what must be tremendous yeast build-up, plus other fungals and no doubt viruses. I've heard various stories about this detox ranging from, "It doesn't work at all", to, "It really saved my life", to, "It made me feel so bad I stopped doing it". Keeping in mind that I'm not trying to "cure" or even treat Lyme with this method, I can only hope that my experience will eventually fall into a category such as "noticeable improvement".

Right now I'm busy revisiting some previous posts here that discuss various issues /any hints / info on detox methods / products that follow Dr. K.'s Heavy Metal and detox protocol. Suggestions from you all are always welcome! [group hug]

BTW - I called Dr.'s ofc and asked if there was anyone in my area trained in his seminars, etc. and they told me that there's not even one in the entire State of Texas! The closest is New Orleans! So, if you're considering people claiming to be trained by Dr. K., please call his office and ask if they're indeed an attendee of any of his seminars / training classes.

Here I go...... [hi]

ping
"We are more than containers for Lyme"

--------------------
ping

Posts: 1302 | From Back in TX again | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FYI..

The first thing Dr. K. does is treat all his Lyme patients for parasites and worms. Have you done any antiparasitics?

Check out

www.lymephotos.com

and Check out symptom list at

www.humaworm.com

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW
RECOGNIZED AS THE NUMBER 1 CO-INFECTION IN LYME DISEASE BY ILADS*

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jasmin
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jasmin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Then we can all get together and have a parasite cleansing party. [lol]

--------------------
Never doubt in darkness what the daylight proves to you.

Posts: 418 | From Utah | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyg
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BEST WISHES PING! [group hug] [kiss]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ping
Member # 6974

Icon 14 posted      Profile for ping     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by glm1111:
[QB] FYI..

The first thing Dr. K. does is treat all his Lyme patients for parasites and worms. Have you done any antiparasitics?

glm - No, haven't started the rizols, if that's what you mean. Was planning the heavy metal and other toxin detox first, then, the rizols. Was not aware that you could do both at the same time, as I'm still researching and don't want to take on too much. The copy of Dr. K.'s protocol that I have recommends the clay tx for 6 wks as the first step to rid the pt of biofilms. The anti viral, anti parasitics and anti spirochete rizols are of great interest to me. I will check out you links. Please feel free to post with additional input if you have it. Much thanks for the info and support.

jasmin - Yes! Let's party! Unconventional, to say the least, but I'm for it!

bettyg - As always, you are such a dear one and so supportive. Thank you so much. How are YOU doing right now?

I hope you all will continue to either post to this thread or PM me. I will not be able to check in each day for a while, as I will be moving around a lot, but will get back to you within a week, or less.

The best of everything to you all!

ping

--------------------
ping

Posts: 1302 | From Back in TX again | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyg
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've been improving on my sleep apnea due to my cpap machine since end of jan. 09. i see some improvements; after 39 years .... about time.

my hubby continues going downward; non-step rolling-hand tremors...they do NOT stop; worse than michael j fox's; can't do any woodworking, gardening, tinkering, rarely leaves house; drives 1 mile to hearing aid place & grocery store; that's it.

and advanced parkinson's ...

freezes up in his steps; takes 2-5 min. to move;
can't stand long
FALLING; got him a LIFELINE 2-3 wks. ago especially when i leave for errands; etc.

so i TREASURE EACH DAY WITH HIM; seeing what is coming down the road.

helping him daily to get up/down from straight chairs; bought a lift-out chair 3 yrs. ago....glad we did.

got a van for 1st time replacing my 17 yr. old car. he doesn't have to lift his feet OVER the hump to get in and it's so much easier for him.

also got it for future wheelchair i see in the future...

that's how i am ping [Smile] thx for asking [group hug] [kiss]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ping
Member # 6974

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ping     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bettyg - I'm so happy to hear about your improved sleep. Those who have decent sleep patterns have no idea what it's like NOT to have good sleep.

With regard to your hubby, I am so very sorry to hear of his continuing deterioration. It sounds like you're doing everything that any human being can do and still... [Frown] I can only imagine what it must be like. When I began becoming very ill over ten years ago and then after the LD diagnosis, I've opted not to re-marry. Don't know if I've done the right thing but knew I couldn't have dealt with the committment, or asked anyone else to do it. [confused] Suppose we bear all things as best as we can.

At least you now have a vehicle that your husband can utilize. Interesting that you mention keeping your old car for 17 years because that's how long I had my last car too. As for the wheelchair, words can't even express what I'm feeling for you right now.

I am at your service and always your friend. My sincerest prayers for you and your husband and please keep in touch with me as best as you're able. [group hug]

Much love and well wishes
ping

--------------------
ping

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement