LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » Feel like I am dying...want to

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Feel like I am dying...want to
iloveyou
Member # 20244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iloveyou   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am seriuosly freaking out. I can't take ONE MORE DAY OF THIS PHYSICAL AGONY.
I do not even know if I have Lyme disease, but the fact that there is something SERIUOSLY wrong wiht my brain, makes me think it is. It could be a simple thyroid problem, but I can't get medicine here.

I am TOTALLY BROKE. STUCK IN SWEDEN. NEVER COME HERE. THIS COUNTRY IS PRISON.
What do I do?
How do I get any help when I have no money?
I want to die...I feel like hurting myself.
I cant take it anymore...

PLease. Someone tell me where to go to get medical care from someone who can figure out what is wrong with me that will not charge a lot.

Do such doctors exist? Am I dreaming?

I can't handle much more.
Please someone tell me what to do. I am seriuosly on the brink of going insane.

--------------------
Are you also having spiritual problems? Click Here to see if your problems are not just Lyme.

Posts: 42 | From sweden | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John S
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John S     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I were you I'd get Burrascano's treatment guidelines and use an online pharmacy.

You can find his treatment guidelines on the ILADS site.

But that's just me.

Posts: 743 | From New York | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John S
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John S     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you tried to find a swedish group for Lyme on the internet?
Posts: 743 | From New York | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jasmin
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jasmin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am new to all of this and have no advice. I'm sorry you are stuck. Being ill and feeling trapped at the same time has got to make everything feel worse. Please don't hurt yourself. Something will work out.

I didn't even know you could use an online pharmacy...maybe JohnS is on to something. Don't give up!

--------------------
Never doubt in darkness what the daylight proves to you.

Posts: 418 | From Utah | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CathyMary
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CathyMary     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's the suicide hotline

in your area 020 22 00 60.

promise you will call or write here again if your

thinking of hurting/killing yourself.

I know how you feel I went from fantasizing to

planning suicide this past summer.

Thoughts of the effect on my children stopped me.

Are you American? Can the embassy help?

Embassy of the United States of America Dag

Hammarskj�lds V�g 31. SE-115 89 Stockholm, Sweden

Tel: (+46) 8 783 5300

What about a church?

Posts: 105 | From Mass | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iloveyou
Member # 20244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iloveyou   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you to the suggestions above..I want NOTHING to do with SWEDISH ANYTHING. Let alone a hotline or a doctor. They are CLUELESS.
Being here is like being in a third world country in SO many ways.
As someone wrote earlier, I DO feel trapped.
I am totally looking into the protocol above.
Thank you.

--------------------
Are you also having spiritual problems? Click Here to see if your problems are not just Lyme.

Posts: 42 | From sweden | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iloveyou
Member # 20244

So I read this and it says to take antibiotics for 20 weeks?
Uh..I don't think so.
I know that some people would...but my system could NEVER handle that.
In 2006 I had 3 infections after coming back from India and 6 rounds of antibiotics did not work.
Not even HERBS were working, that is how messed up my immune system is.
So, what are the alternative options?

--------------------

John S
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19756

Hopefully someone else can tell you something.
bettyg
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
iloveyou, i sent you my info on european drs; has my contact gotten back to you yet?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BugBarb
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 210

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BugBarb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lyme is a serious disease caused by a tough little organism. I have felt like I was a bug that had been stepped on, crushed but still alive, as a result of lyme. i have taken years of antibiotics and had side effects from them, but I don't care, they brought me back from the brink and got me well. I have lyme a second time. I am willing to do anything, take any amounts of antibiotics and suffer herx reactions just to kill the lyme bacteria. Alternative therapies, in my opinion, are good used with antibiotics.
Remember being treaated for lyme has its own hellish aspects. You get worse before you get better.
I hope you find the strength to continue to reach out until you find what you need.

--------------------
Lyme is like the flu. You can get it and recover, but you can always get it again.

Posts: 607 | From (deer tick)Heaven! Angeles National Forest | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iloveyou
Member # 20244

Thank you betty.
Yes, she gave me two peoples names in Germany and the UK one who has a long wait list..but not numbers.
I have no idea where they live or how I would even get there. Forget the fact, i do not even know if I HAVE Lyme.
The biggest problem is that I AM BROKE. I am living off of my poor husband who barely makes enough for us to get by. He is overworked, and it is beyond my comprehension that I can be this sick and not be able to get the help I need.
I really have NO money to even GO somewhere.

I feel hopeless, trapped, and I need some miracle or I am afraid that I may die very soon from whatever is wrong with me.

--------------------

Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-

Can you get fresh garlic, grown without farm chemicals?

If you have no way to get medicine, if you get garlic and onions, that will be a good start and may surprise you with its effectiveness, at least to a degree.

If you have a sensitive stomach or esophagus, I suggest, chopping up 1/4 of a clove of fresh garlic and add it to some food in the middle of your noon meal. Mixed in food, the juice from the garlic should not burn.

See how that goes and continue at a low dose until you feel like you can increase it a bit. Do not go over a total of 2 cloves a day (from what I've read, as you can become anemic from too much) and if you have stomach upset, stop a day or until it feels right. Actually, garlic can help a stomach heal even from ulcer but we all differ in what we can tolerate.

Some people do take a whole clove (not a head, but the smaller clove) even on an empty stomach. But you'd want to work up to that with caution.

You can put some raw onions in veggie dip such as guacamole or salsa and also, cooking with garlic and onions is good, too.

You get different things with you eat these raw from cooked but both forms are good.

Be sure to eat as healthfully as you can. The garlic may just be your ticket to feeling better.

Although, it is good to be seen by a doctor so if there is anyone who might be in the position to loan you the money - or drive you - or help in other ways, please reach out.

In the meantime, garlic and onions - and be sure those around you eat these, too, so that you all blend in with one another.

Garlic, too, can really help lift your spirits. It's amazing that way.
It's best not to do this too late in the day, though, as it does have a stimulating action and may keep you awake.

good luck.

-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-

http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/73069

Topic: So, what DO you do when you run out of money for treatment?

======

You might also contact the doctors suggested to you and ask if there might be any programs set up for those of low income or if they have any suggestions.

Your local support group, too, may have some good ideas.

-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aklnwlf
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 5960

Icon 6 posted      Profile for aklnwlf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Try this too. Take as hot of a bath as you can stand with one cup of Epsom salts. Get a basin of ice and water and a wash cloth and keep it on hand to keep your head cold. Wring out the cloth frequently and apply to top of head. Keep adding really hot water to your bath. It should be around 109 or 110. Stay in at least 20 minutes and as low as possible in the water.

It's better to have someone with you while you do this the first couple of times. See if you husband wouldn't mind helping.

Don't forget to submerge your arms too. Only drink a little tepid water during this treatment.

After treatment take a tepid shower and bundle up in blankets and continue sweating for another hour lying down.

I did this on my bed but I put a dropcloth over it first so my bedding and mattress wouldn't get ruined.

This is an old-fashioned treatment for syphilis called a fever bath.

It reportedly stimulates the immune system.

If you can do every other day and see if symptoms improve.

This is something I did in conjuction with antibiotics. Some people I know didn't take any antibiotics and recovered with just the fever baths.

Depends on how long you've had Lyme and what co-infections you're dealing with.

Good luck and I hope this helps.

--------------------
Do not take this as medical advice. This comment is based on opinion and personal experience only.

Alaska Lone Wolf

Posts: 6149 | From Columbus, GA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have had great success with the salt/c (sea salt) protocol. It is very inexpensive and it works.

We all have parasites whether we have Lyme or not. Check out

www.lymephotos.com

check out symptom list at

www.humaworm.com

and also Hulda Clark. Don't give up...there is an answer

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW
RECOGNIZED AS THE NUMBER 1 CO-INFECTION IN LYME DISEASE BY ILADS*

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iloveyou
Member # 20244

I appreciate your support.
The things that seem so easy to do, are things that are impossible to do in Sweden.
Things like take an epsom salt bath...how I would love to do this..but a 1/2 cup of epsom salt must be bought at the pharmacy and costs $10.50.
Things here are outragously overpriced. FOR NO REASON. I HATE SWEDEN. Americans I have met here, hate it here like me. I am American.
I have tired taking garlic...it is too hot for me.
I have bleeding from my rectum when I use the restroom which may be from some bacteria or parasite who knows...but it is too hot basically.

And as for the post about doing what needs to be done...
The last week I have felt such rage at these bull**** doctors and social health care because I am UNABLE TO GET ANY MEDICINE FOR MY LOW THYROID that I have actually fantasized about purchasing a gun just to force them to write me a perscription for medication. In the suffering state I am in, I would RATHER go to JAIL for having threatened someone with a GUN and at least have the MEDICINE I need, then live one more day in this life with this body without having the medicine.
THIS IS HOW DESPERATE I AM.

--------------------

iloveyou
Member # 20244

Also, I have been drinking Himalayan salt..I have adrenal fatigue so my electrolytes are all off and since starting adrenal meds, the sea salt is not doing well on me. I realized this week the adrenal meds are not helping. NOT GOOD.

The strange thing is this...I think I may have been passing a tapeworm...I do not know for sure, but the pics of what has been coming out look like it. Someone emailed me about the twitching I am having in my foot on another forum...and she said she had a lot of twitching also from TAPEWORM IN HER BRAIN and the MRI showed it.

That is not the strange part, but that I read it 1 hour BEFORE my own MRI today.

OK..not strange enough for you yet? What about when I tell you that when I told my husband about this email from this random woman..he replies with...I had a dream that the doctors were looking in your brain and there were WORMS in your brain...the same thing that the other girl was telling me! Did I get you? I sure think it is weird.

I wonder if all my problems after all may be parasites? I just got my humaworm...it is sitting in my cabinet. I feel too weak to take it right now. I am taking MMS in large amounts.

Thanks for dealing with me. I am seriuosly fed up with being sick and having no life. I am soooo depressed.

--------------------

glm1111
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The sea salt should help your adrenals. It may be the adrenal meds that are not agreeing with you.

Also, if you are taking salt and mms you could be having a BIG HERX. Sorry you are in so much pain I have been there.

I have been doing salt/c for 3yrs and am 80-90% better. Everything you see in lymephotos is EXACTLY what came pouring out of me into the toilet.

Try and push through it. Have to agree it is pretty brutal, but there is light at the end of the tunnel,

Gael [group hug]

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW
RECOGNIZED AS THE NUMBER 1 CO-INFECTION IN LYME DISEASE BY ILADS*

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marz
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 3446

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[ 05-11-2009, 04:03 PM: Message edited by: Marz ]

Posts: 1297 | From USA | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyg
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
breaking this up for us neuros who can NOT read or comprehend it as is... please do in future so we can help you better ok IF you feel up to it [Smile] xox

quote:
Originally posted by iloveyou:

I appreciate your support.
The things that seem so easy to do, are things that are impossible to do in Sweden.

Things like take an epsom salt bath...how I would love to do this..but a 1/2 cup of epsom salt must be bought at the pharmacy and costs $10.50.

Things here are outragously overpriced. FOR NO REASON. I HATE SWEDEN.

Americans I have met here, hate it here like me. I am American.

I have tired taking garlic...it is too hot for me.

I have bleeding from my rectum when I use the restroom which may be from some bacteria or parasite who knows...but it is too hot basically.

And as for the post about doing what needs to be done...

The last week I have felt such rage at these bull**** doctors and social health care because I am UNABLE TO GET ANY MEDICINE FOR MY LOW THYROID that I have actually fantasized about purchasing a gun just to force them to write me a perscription for medication.

In the suffering state I am in, I would RATHER go to JAIL for having threatened someone with a GUN and at least have the MEDICINE I need, then live one more day in this life with this body without having the medicine.
THIS IS HOW DESPERATE I AM.

ilove you,
have you tried calling any of the pharmacitical companies? many will give out FREE MEDS for those who don't have the money ... worth looking into.

read/print this link off as well...full of good info; don't know if will apply overseas, but who knows?

melanie reber's FINANCIAL BURDENS compilation and updated by betty g with members ADDITIONAL INPUT over the years ....

http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/80782#000000

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trishee
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trishee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't give up as we are here for you. There has

to be a way. Low thyroid will do terrible things

but lyme and co infections will do worse and may b

what is causing the low thyroid. Is there anyone

who can send you money to get out of Sweden?

A call to the embassy may provide you with a

ticket out if you are sick enough. You have

nothing to lose if you are in fear for your life.

Please keep us posted and when you are state side

we can help find you a lyme literate doctor to

test you for lyme and whatever co infections you

may have. Your Primary doctor will not know of these
tests as lyme literate docs are specially trained.

Stay strong and stay in touch.

blessings

Posts: 142 | From Sturbridge, MA | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement