LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » OMG!!! CNN Says Michael Jackson Just Died Of Cardiac Arrest

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: OMG!!! CNN Says Michael Jackson Just Died Of Cardiac Arrest
glm1111
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone else hear this? That's awful...2 icons in one day.....

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW
RECOGNIZED AS THE NUMBER 1 CO-INFECTION IN LYME DISEASE BY ILADS*

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Silverwolf
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Silverwolf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey <<<<< glm' >>>>>.

I just read the same thing about 20 min. ago.

Very sad about him, and Farrah too.

Just Silverwolfi

--------------------
2006,May-August2006 Dx w/ Lyme/Bartonella/White Matter Lesion Disease on Brain.
[ Clinical Dx w/ two positives and several IND's on the tests from Igenex ], Prior Dx of CFIDS/CEBV 1992, and FMS '93-'94
Diabetes*2 Dx 10/'08

Posts: 3581 | From SE Idaho | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Geneal
Member # 10375

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Geneal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am saddened by the loss of his talent.

Saddened by the lost of one of Charlie's Angels.

She fought a valiant fight.

Sad day.

Hugs,

Geneal

Posts: 6250 | From Louisiana | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Geneal,

A very sad day indeed. I have been so sad over Farrahs death also,

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyg
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've been listening to cnn news for last 5 hrs. of live coverage and viewing part of this.

2 special shows from larry king live tonight; on 2nd hr. now. ... will be repeated during the night for anyone who wants to tape things.

many nice tributes from michael's friends...

a few blurbs on farrah. kenny rogers called in and said farrah was being overlooked and she needed more time.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Starfall1969
Member # 17353

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Starfall1969     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a ssad day for the entertainment world--a sad week if you count in Ed McMahon (who shared my birthday).

Reminds me of a few years ago when John Ritter and Johnny Cash died the same day.

I watched some of Larry King with the helicopter taking the body to the hospital.

Posts: 1682 | From Dillsburg, PA | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LisaS
Member # 10581

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LisaS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a sad day! I still cant get over it. Farrah, Michael, Ed McMahon, and now Billy Mayes... Too sad!

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1660435643

Posts: 1078 | From Lake Geneva WI | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyg
Unregistered

what struck me was the thought that it could have been one more that is very dear to me ...

patrick swayze!! so glad this has NOT HAPPENED!

we all felt like we hit bottom, and that would have been like 9-11 for me with 4 people who all have contributed alot to all of our lives...

patrick, you & your wife are in my daily thoughts and prayers for you to KICK BUTT with your cancer. my best to you both and your extended families!!

patrick, i enjoyed your last interview with barbara walters, and hope you've gotten rid of that bad pneumonia.

a fan forever of all the above, bettyg

glm1111
Member # 16556

Betty,

Don't know if you saw this, but there was one more old timer that I loved to watch.

Gale Storm passed away at age 87 on Saturday June 27th.

I hope Patrick Swayze can overcome his cancer! This is all very sad indeed,

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

bettyg
Unregistered

gale storm died; NO, i hadn't seen it, and loved her show so much! my little margie!!

she was in angela lansbury MURDER SHE WROTE show as mother of the bride and was a scream. she hadn't aged a bit.

thanks for sharing that news too.+

heard tonight farrah's funeral is tomorrow...

LisaS
Member # 10581

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LisaS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fred Travalena also died for those of you who might remember him from The Tonight show and David Letterman. He did stand up comedy.

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1660435643

Posts: 1078 | From Lake Geneva WI | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyg
Unregistered

LISA, had not heard of that one either!
Clarissa
Member # 4715

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clarissa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sadly, you can now add Karl Malden to the list. (sigh)

--------------------
Clarissa

Because I knew you:
I have been changed for good.

-

Posts: 1625 | From Florida | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
charlie
Member # 25

Icon 1 posted      Profile for charlie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
....at least with Karl Malden we're talking about old age...up in his 90s I think.
Posts: 2804 | From Texas | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement