LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » i am leaving the board

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: i am leaving the board
randibear
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 11290

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randibear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have been informed that i posted some material i should not have.

well others have done the same but sadly some of you reported me.

i have always tried to be polite and not mention names and i thought i did, but some of you have a problem with me.

so i'm leaving the board.

sorry to have to do this but i feel it's necessary.

--------------------
do not look back when the only course is forward

Posts: 12262 | From texas | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2roads
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 4409

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2roads     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Bear,

I don't know what is going on.....but please don't go.

We need all the input we can give each other.

Please rethink-

Hugs,

2roads

Posts: 2214 | From West Chester, PA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dekrator48
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 18239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dekrator48     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
randibear,

I also don't know what happened, but I would ask you to wait a few days and reconsider leaving.

You do alot of good here and we all need each other.

Perhaps, give it some time and let yourself have time to calm.

I pray that you will work through this and stay here with us....we are all one big family in the same huge boat.

[group hug]

--------------------
The fibromyalgia I've had for 32 years was an undiagnosed Lyme symptom.

"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future". -Jeremiah 29:11

Posts: 6076 | From Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joalo
Member # 12752

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joalo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh no! Don't leave us randibear. [kiss]

Your wisdom/advice has helped me so much. We need you here to keep this ship afloat.

Please, please reconsider and come back after a short break.
[group hug] [group hug] [group hug]

--------------------
Sick since January 1985. Misdiagnosed for 20 years. Tested CDC positive October 2005. Treating since April 2006.

Posts: 3228 | From Somewhere west of the Mississippi | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sammy
Member # 13952

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sammy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
randibear, please don't go!

You are such a blessing and encouragement to all of us. Please reconsider.

I will miss you if you leave.

Posts: 5237 | From here | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JamesNYC
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15793

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JamesNYC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Randi,

There are always going to be a few uptight people anywhere you go. You shouldn't let them define your whole experience here.

Plus, you don't know why they reported your posts. Sometimes it's just to get the mods attention about something else.

I found out that many of my posts have been "reported" too. But the mods found nothing objectionable in them.

You have friends here. Don't let a few petty, mean people spoil your involvement in this community.

James

Posts: 872 | From New York City | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ping
Member # 6974

Icon 9 posted      Profile for ping     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
randibear - I second what JamesNYC says. Please don't leave under these circumstances. If you need a 'rest', then, by all means, take it, but please return to us soon.

Don't you just love this holly-jolly, wonderful time of year?! No kidding, the pressure will likely have subsided once the New Year rolls around.

Come back and see us, ya hear?!

Much love, [kiss]

ping
"We are more than containers for Lyme"

--------------------
ping

Posts: 1302 | From Back in TX again | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ocean
Member # 3496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ocean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Randi,

Don't leave! It seems that possibly people are flaring right now with weather changes. There have been a lot of heated things going on and I remember last November a few of my friends on Lyme.net got kicked off due to arguments, ect...makes me wonder if there is a flare that happens at this time???

As others have said, there is always going to be someone who has issues with something..just ignore them!

Ocean

--------------------
http://www.healingfromlymedisease.blogspot.com/

Sick since 1996...Diagnosed 10/2008

IgM:23-25 IND, 31+++, 39 IND, 41 +++
IgG: 31 IND, 41++, 58+

Posts: 1623 | From Ohio | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kellyjk4
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19731

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kellyjk4     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Randi - you are by far one of my absolute favorite people here!

Please, please don't go!

--------------------
Take care -kelly
---------------

Posts: 330 | From TX | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Member # 5829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tincup         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NO, I'm sorry. That is not allowed!

YOU can't be like a tree and leaf. NOT going to happen so get your butt back here and make me laugh!

[lol]

And NOT to worry about being reported!

And that comes from someone it happens to a lot!

Not many months go by when I don't get at least one or two kick in the pants reminders from the moderators.

[lol]

And as OC said .. it is pretty nuts around here lately! My guess, there is a fungus among us.

And it ain't YOU!

[Big Grin]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Posts: 20353 | From The Moon | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
randibear
Member # 11290

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randibear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you know i have been sitting here and reviewing what i "thought" i might have done. i've gone around this barn so much i've worn tracks in the mud and i'm driving the animals crazy.

i have always tried to be polite and tell the truth. ok, sometimes i stretch a little, but normally i'm pretty accurate. so when i see others climbing on a boat, i admit to saying things i shouldn't, but it's the truth and i stand by that.

this ole redneck gets her feelings hurt pretty easily and being told, however, politely, to shut my big ole mouth is hard for me to do.

i've seen others hurting on this board and have always tried to encourage them and lift them up, however small a gesture or kind word.

it's not in me to be cruel or vicious so if i've done something i would appreciate the courtesy of having someone pm me privately instead of telling the moderators. i'd rather my friends stab me in my ample chest instead of my chubby back.

i'm like silverwolfie a little. this is my home away from home and the only place i can truly discuss lyme, because as ya'll know my husband thinks it's a "woman's way to get attention". male chauvanist that he is...

i often wonder why we can put one man on the moon we can't put them all there, but that's another story.

if i could i'd just sit down and have box of chocolates and a ton of coke, but unfortunately i can't. somehow celery and carrots don't seem to measure up when you're down.

could be the holidays coming, who knows, but i'm still pretty hurt and maybe i just need to back off and rethink this. after all, a blind squirrel finds a nut once in awhile.

so let me try to recover my composure and i'll leave ya'll to try and figure out what i've just said.

--------------------

Posts: 12262 | From texas | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ping
Member # 6974

Icon 7 posted      Profile for ping     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
randibear-baby: You're going to hurt yourself going 'round & 'round trying to figure out what you did or said that was wrong. Nobody on this board is in complete agreement with one another and given the lovely Holiday season, I'm not surprised that a number of us are back-stabbing each other. (Why do you think I disabled my PM a couple of months ago.)

As the woman in Legally Blonde said, "If you're going to let one, stupid pr*** ruin your life, then you're not the girl I thought you were". Now, being from TX, I know how thick-headed we can be, but you're only allowed to be thin-skinned for a short amount of time. If you let it go on, then the narc wins.

We want you here! Don't let the jerk(s) win! Take a short breather and come back soon. [group hug]

ping

--------------------
ping

Posts: 1302 | From Back in TX again | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tracy9
Member # 7521

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tracy9         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Randi, I'm so sorry....whatever transpired, I know you didn't deserve it. You are the kindest, most giving person who has personally stuck up for me lately and reached out to me day after day just to make sure my family and myself were okay when we were having a rough time.

Whoever did this to you, I'm a gonna kick their butt. When I'm able to, that is. So they better be a watchin' out.

So there.

--------------------
NO PM; CONTACT: [email protected]

13 years Lyme & Co.; Small Fiber Neuropathy; Myasthenia Gravis, Adrenal Insufficiency. On chemo for 2 1/2 years as experimental treatment for MG.

Posts: 4480 | From Northeastern Connecticut | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TC is right! YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO LEAVE!! It would make the rest of us look silly!!!!

I saw what you wrote yesterday and NO names were mentioned. 99% of those on this board had no clue who you were talking about.

So get your little butt back over here!!! [Cool]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MazzyStar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22017

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MazzyStar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please dont leave...we share a doctor, and I need you and your encouragement.
please take a breather and believe that god has you here on this board for a reason.

--------------------
Lyme, Babs, Ehrlichia

www.mommalyme.com

Posts: 276 | From Kansas | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abxnomore
Member # 18936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abxnomore     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Randi,

Please, NO, you must reconsider. We ALL need you here.

Take a breather, enjoy some chocolates but come back.

Toughen up that skin and don't let these things bother you. You know inside the kind of person you are. Don't worry for one minute what someone else thinks about you. We all get our posts pulled from time to time and of late things have been a bit rough around here.

But, we all need you and your willingness to speak up. We need members like you who will speak up when the situation calls for it.

If you leave, you give in and let them win...... [tsk]

I'm operating under the assumption that I will continue to seen your posts around here... [Smile]

Posts: 5191 | From Lyme Zone | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Silverwolf
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Silverwolf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<<<<< Randibear- Angel-Sister >>>>>,

You are family to so many many of us here...the board wouldn't be the same w/o you!!!

When you are ready,please come back home to LymeNet!!!

Love Silverwolfi-Sis'

--------------------
2006,May-August2006 Dx w/ Lyme/Bartonella/White Matter Lesion Disease on Brain.
[ Clinical Dx w/ two positives and several IND's on the tests from Igenex ], Prior Dx of CFIDS/CEBV 1992, and FMS '93-'94
Diabetes*2 Dx 10/'08

Posts: 3581 | From SE Idaho | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Icon 6 posted      Profile for aklnwlf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Randibear,

I don't know what's going on...(nothing new there [Big Grin] ).....

What posts of yours that I've read have been very helpful and encouraging.

Don't let folks run you off.

[kiss]

--------------------
Do not take this as medical advice. This comment is based on opinion and personal experience only.

Alaska Lone Wolf

Posts: 6147 | From Columbus, GA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pab
Member # 904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pab     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't go randibear!

--------------------
Peggy

~ ~ Hope is a powerful medicine. ~ ~

Posts: 2775 | From MN | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin123
Member # 9197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think you should go either - this is a home for you here -

With new moderators, maybe the board has some growing pains to go through, to get sorted out what is wanted here and what isn't.

I think you are owed clarity on what happened.

Posts: 13116 | From San Francisco | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Randi, I hope you stay. [Smile] I don't know what specifically happened (I don't think I was the one to edit your posts), but I know a lot has gone on over the past couple weeks. It's been CRAZY!

Just take a couple days off and come back. We all have to do that once in a while. [Smile]

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JamesNYC
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15793

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JamesNYC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by randibear:
because as ya'll know my husband thinks it's a "woman's way to get attention". male chauvanist that he is...

i often wonder why we can put one man on the moon we can't put them all there, but that's another story.

Let me get this straight, you husband thinks I'M A WOMAN for talking about lyme? Tell him for me that a) I'm gonna hit him on the head with a rolling pin, and b) I'm not cooking for him anymore!

On your second point: WE CAN'T GO TO THE MOON TC IS THERE AND ONLY WANTS BELLBOYS, NOT ASTRONAUTS OR SKI INSTRUCTORS!

She has a very strict immigration policy!

Posts: 872 | From New York City | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JamesNYC:
On your second point: WE CAN'T GO TO THE MOON TC IS THERE AND ONLY WANTS BELLBOYS, NOT ASTRONAUTS OR SKI INSTRUCTORS!

Very, very true!

James, will you cook for ME??? Please???

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mtree
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14305

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mtree     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by randibear:

too funny Randi!!! [lol]

hope you have decided to stay!!! [tsk]
[group hug] mtree

--------------------
worrying about tomorrow takes its strength away from today

Posts: 970 | From Point PLeasant , NJ | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
carly
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14810

Icon 1 posted      Profile for carly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NO, NO, NO...

RANDI PLEASE DON'T GO!!!

YOU'RE TOO VALUABLE.

[group hug] [group hug] [group hug] [group hug]

Posts: 797 | From New York | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shelly23
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 16124

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shelly23     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So sorry to here this Radi,
I think sometimes ppl forget we are in this together, we get stabbed enough on the outside,
i dont know what you did or said you did ..
sorry hope it all gets cleared up.
Best wishes

--------------------
Shelly
~ IGM~Positive
CDC Positive
23-25 +
31+++
34++
41+

I am a Dreamer, Believer, and Conquer; I will overcome this disease !!!

Posts: 382 | From Alabama Via PA | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ticked-offinNc
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ticked-offinNc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You better not leave, or your gonna make me cry!!!xoxox
Posts: 261 | From Piedmont | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PB4
Member # 20799

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PB4     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Randibear,
I have been off the forums for a couple of days, so I don't really know what happened. SO many people would be sad if you left.

I still marvel at that wonderful post asking who needed help. You didn't just read them and say "that's too bad", you did something! You reached out to hurting people.

Because you were willing to help others, you are one of my heroes! Don't you think this crazy, mixed up world needs more real heroes. Not the ones who make loads of money in sports or entertainment. Real heroes-like Randibear!

You'll be in my prayers.

Thought: If you keep wearing out the soil by going round and round your barn, you will eventually have it worn down to the point of being a mote(or is that moat). I've always thought that a moat might be quite handy if you didn't like your neighbors(or in-laws). Then your barn could be your castle!!!!!!!!

PB4

Posts: 78 | From Maryland | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildCondor
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't blame you one bit. What a mess this board is. I'm outta here too if all the current chaos keeps up, atleast until/if things get organized and fixed, I sure tried to help.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JamesNYC
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15793

Can I safely assume that since you're still here and posting, that you have reconsidered? [Smile]
randibear
Member # 11290

oh shut up james. a woman is entitled to change her mind, right.....LOL

and yep, still think about that car. what would you buy?? camaro or corvette...

figure you can be miserable or look really good and still be miserable...some choice huh?

i've never ever had a really hot car. always wanted a 67 pontiac gto but never bought one. always looked and sighed...maybe i should just give in.

mike's had lotus, pantera, porsche, you name it, but not me.

i always went practical. 4 cylinder little putters...and i always went straight to the hot ones when i looked but never bought.

maybe it's time.

--------------------

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's definitely time for a HOT CAR!!! Pick which one you like better. [Smile] Keep in mind, do you need a back seat? (I think the Camaro has one).

--------------------

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jenny76
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jenny76     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope things are better today randibear.

Corvette for sure! Just my vote! ;-)

--------------------
Never, Never, Never give up!

Posts: 395 | From Connecticut | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
opus2828
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15407

Icon 1 posted      Profile for opus2828     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope you stay randibear. I enjoy reading your posts.
Posts: 581 | From CT | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
randibear
Member # 11290

hey if you enjoy my posts you would love my accent....LOL

[ 11-23-2009, 11:59 AM: Message edited by: randibear ]

--------------------

Pinelady
Member # 18524

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pinelady     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with Tincup. I think we have fungus among us.

For what its worth my mother used to always tell me-

They can bite you, but they can't eat you.

I suspect it is some jealous hearted beast trying

to pull in new recruits to their site instead of

being here. When I first came here I was getting

emails etc of warnings by what I thought were

devil worshipers. LOL I ain't afraid of no

ghosts or the devil. Anyway it was very low

considering I was so sick. They got reported to

cyber cops.

[ 11-30-2009, 10:34 AM: Message edited by: Pinelady ]

--------------------
Suspected Lyme 07 Test neg One band migrating in IgG region
unable to identify.Igenex Jan.09IFA titer 1:40 IND
IgM neg pos
31 +++ 34 IND 39 IND 41 IND 83-93 +
DX:Neuroborreliosis

Posts: 5850 | From Kentucky | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pab
Member # 904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pab     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Randibear,

I think you should change the title of this post. Each time I see "i am leaving the board", it makes me think that you are leaving again. [Smile]

--------------------
Peggy

~ ~ Hope is a powerful medicine. ~ ~

Posts: 2775 | From MN | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Member # 5829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tincup         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with pab. I think, oh no... here we go again!

[Big Grin]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Posts: 20353 | From The Moon | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Yup, me too .... I keep checking the thread when it's bumped thinking, "Oh, no, not again!"

--------------------

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Six -- careful with the "Yup, me too"

Because the title is "I'm leaving the board"

right under with sixgoofykids "Yup, me too"

I'll pay you to stay, I'll supply all the vanila ice-cream you could want. I hear tincup has butterscotch bits. What'd ya' say TC, can put some up to keep sixgoofy around. [lol]

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2150 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Member # 5829

HA! I'll have to ask the manager... and YES ... I DO have an ice cream manager here... if we can spare some butterscotch.

I WON'T tell them it is for a mother of six goofy kids though. We have strict regulations governing the distribution of all ice cream toppings.

[lol]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Haha! I think I'll leave the "Yup, me too!" It'll keep them guessing! Now, when my name is off for the weekend, people will really wonder what happened!

Thanks for slipping me past the managers Tincup .... I'll take carmel instead of the butterscotch!

--------------------

Pinelady
Member # 18524

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pinelady     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you ever had a peanut butter milkshake? OMG Swirl in some hot fudge.

--------------------
IgM neg pos

Posts: 5850 | From Kentucky | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for springshowers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL Going from leaving the board to Peanut butter milkshakes.. LOL haha

SO which is it??

: )

Posts: 2747 | From Unites States Of America | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Member # 5829

HA!

I just ran from a post by hooz over in medical cause she was talking about using chicken feet in her broth.

So even though a peanut butter shake doesn't sound fantastic right about now, given a choice...

I'll take it!

[Big Grin]

And spring... glad you are hanging in with all of us.

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are some fringe groups that think it is therapeutic to use your own feet in broth. They are very woowoo. [lol]

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2150 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pinelady
Member # 18524

Oh My. Should we be ashamed of ourselves?

Or does a full moon do this to all Lymies?

--------------------
IgM neg pos

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Randi won't believe this thread when she gets back!! I think Sixgoofy should change the title to "Lymenet drivel"!! [Big Grin]

You're really making me hungry for ice cream and it's too early in the day ... isn't it??

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement