LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » IN NEED OF SOME INPUT

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: IN NEED OF SOME INPUT
matthew
Member # 16072

Icon 9 posted      Profile for matthew     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HELLO TO ALL:

I HAVE BEEN REALLY FEELING CRAPPY LATELY. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF ANYONE IS FEELING OR HAS HAD SIMILAR SYMPTOMS:

I OFTEN WAKE UP WITH MY HANDS AND FEET ACHING AS IF I RAN A MARATHON THE DAY PRIOR. SOMETIMES, I HAVE A MILD HEADACHE (BURNING IN THE SINUSES). IT LITERALLY TAKES ME A COUPLE OF HOURS TO GET GOING.

AS I'M PREPARING TO LEAVE THE HOUSE,I BEGIN TO FEEL LIGHT HEADED OR SLIGHTLY DIZZY. THIS CONTINUES SEVERAL HOURS UNTIL LATER IN THE AFTERNOON. BY THIS TIME, I BECOME TIRED FROM ALL THE DISCOMOFORT I HAVE BEEN THROUGH THE ENTIRE DAY.

I'M BEING TRATED WITH BIAXEN COMBINED WITH FLAGYL FOR SOME TIME. I NOW FEEL AS THOUGH I HAVE HIT A WALL OR POSSIBLY REGRESSED. I STILL GO TO THE GYM AND CARRY OUT MY NORMAL DAILY ROUTINE, BUT IT'S VERY HARD AT TIMES.

I WOULD APPRECIATE ANYONE'S INPUT, IDEAS OR ADVICE. I HAVE BEEN SICK FOR 2 YEARS, AND RECEIVING TREATMENT FOR APPROX 18 MONTHS.

THANKS TO YOU ALL....MATT

Posts: 20 | From new oreleans, la. | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Geneal
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 10375

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Geneal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Matt!!!! [Smile]

I've wondered where you have gotten to.

Glad to see you are still around.

Maybe a co-infection?

What other medicines have you been on besides biaxin and flagyl?

Are you seeing our LLMD in La?

Let me know.

Sending you positive thoughts.

Hugs,

Geneal

Posts: 6250 | From Louisiana | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trishee
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trishee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
your symptoms seem to be all lyme and herx related. Be sure you are given a good detox herbal supplement or the die off can make you very ill. I would suggest Glutathione.
sometimes an antibiotic can make you very ill and your body just cant handle it. Make sure your LLMD knows your symptoms.
Be sure your LLMD knows what co infections you have so they can be treated properly. Hang in there. You are not alone.
blessings,
Trish

Posts: 142 | From Sturbridge, MA | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
grandmother
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for grandmother     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My pharmacist told me Flagyl can cause pain in the hands and feet of diabetics.
Posts: 921 | From CT | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pinelady
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 18524

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pinelady     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could be infection flaring. I don't think Flagyl

did much for me. But I know there are steps we must take.

--------------------
Suspected Lyme 07 Test neg One band migrating in IgG region
unable to identify.Igenex Jan.09IFA titer 1:40 IND
IgM neg pos
31 +++ 34 IND 39 IND 41 IND 83-93 +
DX:Neuroborreliosis

Posts: 5850 | From Kentucky | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
matthew
Member # 16072

Icon 1 posted      Profile for matthew     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks to all for your caring, insight and concern. It sure makes it easier knowing I have so many out there that understand.

Doctor pulled me off all antibiotics for an entire month. I'm sure my stomach is jumping up and down with joy.

Anyway, still seem to have that mild sinus pain when I wake up. Hands and Feet ache mildly. Oh, I feel a little light headed sometimes...it last for several hours and then disipates.

I have started believing that this will be with me for the remainder of my life. After all, It has been two years already.

Well,Thanks to you all. You guys have been a tremendous source of hope and help--Matt

Posts: 20 | From new oreleans, la. | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
laurajeanne
Member # 23825

Icon 1 posted      Profile for laurajeanne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Biaxin made me feel that way too when I was treated. You may be herxing (like they say above) or maybe Biaxin is not the best for you? Maybe another medicine would help you. I hope you feel better Matthew.
-Laura

--------------------
I'll make the most of it,
I'm an extraordinary machine

Posts: 43 | From Cleveland | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement