LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » this sucks! i feel like i can't go another day.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: this sucks! i feel like i can't go another day.
stickymommy
Member # 24233

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stickymommy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really mean that this sucks!!! you all probably relate. I really feel like i can't go one more day. it only has to get better tomorow. but it doesn't...it's worse. i can't cope. i can't get into see a llmd for 8 weeks. i am fearful of where i'll be in 8 weeks. my mind feels like its declining as fast as my health. my family is suffering and i just want to be a good mom again. when??????
Posts: 41 | From Akron, Ohio | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LightAtTheEnd
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 24065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LightAtTheEnd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
((((hugs))))

You're not alone in your frustration. Hang in there!

--------------------
Don't forget to laugh! And when you're going through hell, keep going!

Bitten 5/25/2009 in Perry County, Indiana. Diagnosed by LLMD 12/2/2009.

Posts: 756 | From Inside the tunnel | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trishee
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trishee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Call LLMD and let them know how severe things are. They may be able to get you on a cancellation list. Stay positive and know you are not alone. One day, one moment at a time is how we get thru this disease. Be sure you LLMD is ILADS certified and not someone claiming to be Lyme Literate.
Keep me posted..
blessings,
Trish
"Ribbons Across America"
www.S-L-A-M.org

Posts: 142 | From Sturbridge, MA | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Be sure you LLMD is ILADS certified and not someone claiming to be Lyme Literate."

Yes, make sure!!! I hope you got the name here and have spoken with "happy satisfied customers."

Call and get on the cancellation list.. yes!

and lastly.... HANG IN THERE!!! [group hug]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pinelady
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 18524

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pinelady     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stickymommy you will get better but it may get worse first. Before you get in you may want to get

things lined out for help if you need it. I did.

The things many do to try to help get to have on hand-electrolyte drink mixes. Pop the can meals,

frozen dinners, etc. etc. I had a lot of time to research what patients do to try to relieve

symptoms and I guess I tried most. Prayers for a easy road.

--------------------
Suspected Lyme 07 Test neg One band migrating in IgG region
unable to identify.Igenex Jan.09IFA titer 1:40 IND
IgM neg pos
31 +++ 34 IND 39 IND 41 IND 83-93 +
DX:Neuroborreliosis

Posts: 5850 | From Kentucky | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amy C
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19297

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amy C     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know exactly how you feel and have been there and still go there many times!

I was couch bound for about 3 years before being diagnosed and I have 3 kids.

After going to many doctors and doing my own research night and day on line I figured out it was lyme and took myself to the nearest LLMD (Dr S in PA).

Then a few months later realized that my kids were born with lyme and this is why they have so many health issues that were getting worse.

Then I couldn't find anyone to test them and I was so stressed and cried and cried. Finally someone helped me find someone to test them and we had to drive 6 hrs to see her. So we up and left the next day.

It can be very overwhelming when you are 1st starting with testing, treating and learning. It consummed my life day and night for many months.

Then it slowly became easier to deal with and you really have to take it 1 day at a time. If you look at the big picture it will drive you crazy! Take a step back and just do what you can a little at a time.

It is good that you are reaching out for help to people who understand you. I can see myself in your words so I can say I truely know how you feel.

And not only do I have to take care of me but now I have kids with lyme too. Overwhelming is an understatement!

Hang in there!! (HUGS) Amy

--------------------
My lyme disease blog:
http://lymetimes3.blogspot.com/
One BIG Lyme family!
I tested CDC + 10/08
My mom Igenex + 11/08 & My brother Igenex + 4/09, My 2 boys some + & IND bands, clinical diagnosis 3/09 (youngest has Aspergers too)

Posts: 470 | From Painesville, Ohio | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amy C
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19297

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amy C     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I forgot to mention that while all this was going on my mom (who had been ill for many years with many diagnosis's) had been so sick that she felt like she was going to die.

I then figured out that she also had lyme and that I was also born with it. My brother has it too so this confirms our theory.

I talked her into getting tested and probably saved her life.

This was all going on at the same time and I made it through it with the support of my lyme friends! Hang in there...it gets easier...

--------------------
My lyme disease blog:
http://lymetimes3.blogspot.com/
One BIG Lyme family!
I tested CDC + 10/08
My mom Igenex + 11/08 & My brother Igenex + 4/09, My 2 boys some + & IND bands, clinical diagnosis 3/09 (youngest has Aspergers too)

Posts: 470 | From Painesville, Ohio | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement