LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » Six Goofy Kids & Lymetoo when they were younger

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Six Goofy Kids & Lymetoo when they were younger
Tincup
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5829

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Tincup         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know they have to be in this group. Any of our other members here that you recognize?

Hint- Six is the one wearing the fur bra and Tutu is wearing the lime green shirt and red pants.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsPOiflvHX4&feature=channel

[Razz]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Posts: 20353 | From The Moon | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Member # 5829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tincup         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is that Just Don in the white knickers and checkered socks?

[lol]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Posts: 20353 | From The Moon | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Member # 5829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tincup         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HEY! What do you expect?

It's Friday night.. after midnight. I've got to find some way to entertain myself!

Happy weekend all!

[Big Grin]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey .. how come Six is better looking than me and is also a better dancer?... Not fair!!!!!

Don is the last dancer in the plaid pants. He is SO limber, that guy!

Once again, folks.... HEERRRRREEEE IS TINCUP!!! [Big Grin]

-

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin123
Member # 9197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tee hee - TC's dancing looks so obsessive compulsive!
Posts: 13116 | From San Francisco | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sick Tick
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 23003

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sick Tick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just hope Lyme disease has not changed any of your abilities to bust a move!

BTW-I am the one in white who did the splits!

Posts: 283 | From where the ticks are! | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sick Tick.. good to know that Lyme has not taken away your amazing agility!!!!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Remember to Smile
Unregistered

Icon 10 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm the first girl in the baby blue long sleeve top and the hip woman in pink pants, Peaches, went to college with me! Thanks for the memories, Tincup! [lol]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

OH.. gotta go see Peaches! (wait... are you REALLY the first one.. or just kidding?)

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Tincup
Member # 5829

You all are funny! HA!

TuTu.. I thought the one I mentioned looked more like a teacher than some of the others and I thought of you... but by all means..

If you see YOU elsewhere in the crowd, let us know!

[lol]

Oh.. and Six (the moderator) is the one in the fur bra. I picked a good dancer for her because when she sees this post she will be dancing on my head!

HA!

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Robin123
Member # 9197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good thing you didn't pick one for our other moderator, sunnydays, since she's away for 12 days and can't defend herself...
Posts: 13116 | From San Francisco | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Remember to Smile
Unregistered

Icon 10 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Littlebit27 is SO cute in navy doin' that round-off at the end. Can't believe she even got in that day with the lame fake ID we stole from randibear's crazy sis! Bet her daughters are precious, too.

Do you guys remember if that's Keebler in the brown floral skirt or the white floral skirt? She's got great taste...always looks classy.

We can ALL see now why Six ended up with a slew o' kids! [Eek!] (Say no more! [tsk] )

- Smile [that hurts my numb face! [lol] ]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daisyrlb
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 15686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daisyrlb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm bookmarking this...what a great laugh. I laughed so hard I think it massaged my adrenals so that was really great.

Finally, I see what ya'll look like. Glad you don't know which one is me, whew. I didn't dance half bad back then.

[lol] [dizzy] [lol]

Posts: 2188 | From Oklahoma | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha! You should be BANNED for that!!!

I was 11 in 1974, I don't think that was me!

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Member # 5829

Yea yea, we know. Women always try to hide their age, so saying you were 11 at the time .... well, fat chance! HA!

And if that was true... we gotta know why you were wearing a bra at age 11? A bit early don't you think?

And a fur bra, at that?

[lol]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Sick Tick
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 23003

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sick Tick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, yes, Lymetoo-while herxing on IV Rocephin, the pain became so great that I flipped over into a back handspring, and landed in the splits position! Helluva way to find out that ya still got it!!!
Posts: 283 | From where the ticks are! | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
just don
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 1129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for just don     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I leave you guys (and girls) alone for one little bit and see what you do????

They go in the gutter and raise all the muck possible.

Dredging up taboo old pictures and condemning evidence.

I have one word for you life wreckers------"GOOD'

Where ya been so long???

--------------------
just don

Posts: 4548 | From Middle of midwest | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

OK... can someone tell me where the fur bra is?? Did you mean the fur collar thing?? The gorgeous chick in the big fur thing?? (I'm so literal... gotta know!)

Don... So did you find yourself??

I may have to go back and find the "real me."

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lymetoo, I think that is the one!

Yeah, yeah, TC, we know it's really YOU!!

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Thanks! ... [kiss]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Geneal
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 10375

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Geneal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay. That was kind of frightening.

Seriously worth a good laugh.

Thanks for the "memories". [Big Grin]

Hugs,

Geneal

Posts: 6250 | From Louisiana | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement