LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » God Thought 8/30 - 9/5/10

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: God Thought 8/30 - 9/5/10
daisyrlb
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 15686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daisyrlb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
``Those who listen to instruction will prosper; those who trust the Lord will be joyful" (Proverbs 16:20 New Living Translation).
Posts: 2188 | From Oklahoma | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daisyrlb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My Lord Jesus is so beautiful to me and gives me unspeakable joy. This song is on my heart today. First the words, then I'll add a Youtube link so you can listen to the song.

"Oh Lord You're Beautiful" by Keith Green
(sung by Jesus Culture Consumed)

Oh Lord, you're beautiful,
Your face is all I seek,
For when your eyes are on this child,
Your grace abounds to me.

I want to take your word and shine it all around.
But first help me just to live it Lord.
And when I'm doing well, help me to never seek a crown.
For my reward is bringing glory to You.

Oh Lord, you're beautiful,
Your face is all I seek,
For when Your eyes are on this child,

[bow]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1D9AKqoSIU

Have a blessed week knowing that His loving eyes are always on you, and His abundant grace overflows to you, to your family, to ______...whatever situation you are in...He is there with you!

Posts: 2188 | From Oklahoma | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MDW005
Member # 22706

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MDW005     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After reading daisy saying thank you;
I must share this with you my God friends.

Loyal Friendship....
I urge you now to live the life to which God called you. Always be humble, gentle, and patient, accepting each other in love. you are joined together with peace through the Spirit,
so make every effort to continue together in this way.
Ephesians 4:1-3

He teaches us the greatest webs of loyalty is
with friendships; stubborn, selfless,
joyful friendships.

Daisy writes, "Thank you all for your grace to me." Daisy you have been a loyal friend that has been devoted to sharing your passion of God, love, and what a true friend really is.
I owe you the thank you.
Thank you for always being here for me and sharing your life; my dear friend, such an honor to know you.

Dekrator... Thank you for being a faithful friend.

Amelia...Thank you for coming here sharing and being part of this family.

[group hug] [group hug] squish! big hug

--------------------
God's promises mean you always have something wonderful to look forward to.

Posts: 2150 | From Georgia | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dekrator48
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 18239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dekrator48     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
daisy,

Beautiful Proverb and song...thank you for blessing me today and everyday!

I agree with Diane... the thanks are for you, my dear and gracious friend!

MDW,

Loyal friendship is so important! Thanks for sharing Ephesians 4: 1-3....and thank you to You!!!

Not looking forward to Saturday...It's going to be hard to take my son to the airport and see him get on a plane for his long journey back.

--------------------
The fibromyalgia I've had for 32 years was an undiagnosed Lyme symptom.

"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future". -Jeremiah 29:11

Posts: 6076 | From Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MDW005
Member # 22706

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MDW005     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Daisy,
Does this mean the same as proverbs 16:20?...

I have obeyed my Fathers commands, and I remain in His love. In the same way, if you obey my commands, you will remain in my love. I have told you these things so that you can have the same joy that I have had and so that your joy will be the fullest possible joy. John 15: 10-11

Good Gosh daisy!! I just had an opportunity to listen to the song you posted; next time warn me so that I can get a bucket for my tears and water my flowers.
Beautiful song. [bow]

You know... I am starting to sound like Gomer Pyle.."Gosh" and "well, golly!!!" oh, and we can't forget "shazam!"

[ 08-31-2010, 05:22 PM: Message edited by: MDW005 ]

--------------------

Posts: 2150 | From Georgia | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daisyrlb
Member # 15686

MDW,

God sure has got to be so pleased with you. It is wonderful to see how you are growing in your walk with Him. I like John 15:10-11 and, yeah, that does fit the verse I shared. [Big Grin] (Actually the whole chapter of John 15 is full of wonderful truth.)

You bring a smile to my face you share, "bucket of tears and water my flowers." I am picturing that now.

Gomer Pyle...I haven't thought of that program in years...used to watch that and always [lol]

Gooollllleeeeeeey Geeeeeee!

Have a good night's rest my friend!

Joyful
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25620

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joyful   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good Stuff!!

--------------------
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made...
Psalm 139:14
http://confessionsofalymie.wordpress.com/

Posts: 113 | From down South | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Dear Dekrator,

I know it's hard as you think about your precious son leaving Saturday for another tour of duty. I'm glad you'll be able to take him to the airport and see him off...

You still have several days left, and by God's grace may you be able to make these next few days the best days of his time home as you make joyful memories in spite of tears. As your signature line reads,

I can do all things through Him who strengthens me -Philippians 4:13

One of my favorite verses in the Bible (seriously, this one really is!)

"You keep track of all my sorrows. You have collected all my tears in Your bottle. You have recorded each one in Your book" (Psalm 56:8 NLT).

Almighty God, Creator of the universe...everything seen and unseen, longs to have a relationship with His creation, that would be you and me! A relationship with us during our highest mountain top highs...during our sorrows...and everything in between. So faithful is our God!

This God of ours does not take tears lightly. He does see your sorrow! He takes note of your tears. They are so very precious to Him.

I am praying for you and your family. I'll be praying and thanking God for continued safety and protection upon Andrew while he is serving our great nation. May God grant you peace. Everyday that goes by while Andrew is serving in the armed forces is one day sooner to him coming back home.

Think happy thoughts...the care packages you will be putting together, the cookies you will be baking and sending to him, and the big hug he will give you when he gets back home.

Praying you get some good rest tonight...wake up ready for a new day...God's plans are good!

Rhonda

PS: I know many are praying for your family and especially Andrew.

daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Hi Joyful,

I was typing my post to Dekrator, hit "Add Reply" then saw your post. We were typing about the same time.

Welcome to "God Thought". I like your log in name..."Joyful"! [Big Grin]

Psalm 139 IS my favorite Psalm (I've shared that several times on "God Thought") and specifically verse 14 is so special to me...after the Lord did a healing in my soul. And He doesn't stop there He heals our body too!

[woohoo]

MDW005
Member # 22706

dekrator...it's me. We talked through pm earlier today and I have had you on my mind and just wanted to let you know, I have prayed a couple times today for you and your family.

I wanted to make sure God heared me. smile
Have a peaceful rest.

--------------------

MDW005
Member # 22706

Gooood Morning,

I had to jump on the computer and listen to your song again and a few others from last week.Great way to start my day!

It would be neat if I could burn a cd with all the songs that have been posted here. hhmmm.

I guess I need to buy some christian music, I don't own any, and the radio doesn't have enough variety; they play the same songs several times a day. Getting boring to my ears.(not bored with God, just some of the music I here every day)

Have a musical day. The birds sure sound pretty this morning.

Diane

--------------------

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dekrator48     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
daisy,

Thank you for your prayers and all your words of wisdom and inspiration.

It really does mean so very much to me.

You are a real blessing to me.

--------------------

"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future". -Jeremiah 29:11

Posts: 6076 | From Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dekrator48
Member # 18239

MDW,

Thank you for all your support and prayers.

I am sure God heard you! [Smile]

I agree with daisy that God must be so pleased with you!

I have not been very focused as I should be....too much worrying and not enough trust.

I really need to work on that.

Thanks again for being a great God friend.

--------------------

MDW005
Member # 22706

Dekrator.... sure hope you are having a wonderful
day full of smiles.

Well...guess what? I found a music station on tv.
yes, I turned the tv on. Music! christian music.
One station had some pretty old stuff....but I found one that has contemporary. Shazam!! [lol]
see...I told you it didn't take much to make me happy. Bout drove my daughter crazy though; she kept saying "maaa!" and would go upstairs. That made me giggle.
Hope everyone had a great day.

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea, Diane... Is it on DISH? Which channel?? I still haven't found a favorite one there.

Sorry, I've not been coming here much... still have you in my thoughts and prayers.

Dekrator... I thought your son was home to stay. Darn!! How much longer till he's home to stay?

Daisy.. hope you and your family are doing better soon!! I don't know what is going on , but with Lyme there's always something!

[group hug]

PS.. are you guys praying for our country every night at 8pm? One of my friends said she sets her phone to remind her. I don't have that feature....so last night she texted me at 8!

Worked like a charm! [Cool]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dekrator48
Member # 18239

MDW,

Thanks, it was a pretty good day.

There will be alot ups and downs until I know that my son is safe at his destination which will take at least 2 days when he leaves Sat.

Lymetoo,

My son will be home for good in the spring.

I did not know about praying for our Country at 8 pm...I'll try to remember that...thank you.

Friends,

Please pray for safe travel and well being for my son as he travels back on Sat-Sun-Mon. I appreciate it.

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, a lot of Christians have made a commitment to do so. It's hard to remember, so set an alarm!

I prayed for our leaders, our country, then everything else I needed to pray for.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MDW005
Member # 22706

Hi lymetoo.... long time no see. good to see you back. Your question... no not Dish, I have Comcast. I am not sure what you are speaking about with the praying for our country every night.

Daisy... I read Matthew, and then I read Matthew
again, and then I read Matthew 23,24 and 25 again. Very deep.
Things I read in Matthew I thought I read in John? Guess I need to read John for the thirrrrd tiiiime. Big Big sigh....I think I just whined.

ps... how do you spell the other word for yes?

Oh..never mind, I found it in Daisy's post above
yeah!...New word for me... yeah..yep I can do this. I don't need to be so proper with Yes.
excuse me...just being silly

[ 09-01-2010, 10:17 PM: Message edited by: MDW005 ]

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

I got the info in an email that was circulating about a month ago. Our pastor announced it in church in July. I'll see what I can find on it.

This country NEEDS praying for!!

Diane... I have several channels on Sirius thru DISH.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Amelia
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17677

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amelia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone: It has been a very busy week so far and I wanted to catch up before I crash.

You all are such lights... Dekerator, I am praying for your family ... your son especially and that you feel comfort while he is away.

MDW: Thank you for your kindness, I am thrilled to have found you all... God friends... Beautiful...

Daisy... your scripture quotes are amazing... I loved the one about trusting God and being joyful... isn't that the truth... anxiety steals all of that.... and it isn't worth it!

I can't tell you how much I appreciate being part of God friends. I think part if not a lot of this battle is staying positive and it is always a breath of fresh air to come here. I love that we are able to share our lives and lift each other up in the process.

Wanted to share this: Wave on Wave-- I think of it as being found by Him... He does come upon us wave on wave... Lots of love-- Amy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUqWI-v-xgE

May you have peaceful dreams and a beautiful, joyful day tomorrow... and see all of the blessings that come across your path... [kiss]

Posts: 243 | From Charleston, SC | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Good Morning "God Thought" Friends,

I am so blessed by reading your posts. Thank you for sharing. I look forward to responding later. Halleloooooo!!!!!

Every morning upon waking we have the glorious opportunity to talk with our God (that's BIG) and let Him know, "You are the Lord of all I am...may my life reflect the beauty of You, my Lord,...reign in me today!!!"

May you, too, be inspired by this song. WOW, Listening to this song makes me feel like dancing (one of these days I WILL break my world's dancing record [lol] )

"Lord Reign In Me" by Brenton Brown

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzEkhTwiODc

Today, have the bestest, blessed day in Jesus!

MDW005
Member # 22706

And good morning to you Daisy.
I got a visual of you dancing. "I will break my
world dancing record"... You get me so tickled [lol]
My daughter gave up trying to teach me to dance;
she lets me do it my way now.  -

Amelia...True, true I must agree: It is a breath of fresh air coming here.

Dekrator...I'm still a prayin. Smile! I know you want to [Big Grin]

Well I need to get these happy feet out the door.
I have much to do this morning. Dr appts.  -
Just look at that hairdo! see you later.

--------------------

MDW005
Member # 22706

I LOVE this song!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqXAQgbZEog&feature=related

--------------------

daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Howdy Friends,

Been a great day preparing for Labor Day Weekend. We fly to Florida tomorrow to visit our precious family!!!! Not sure I'll be able to check into "God Thought"...will play it by ear. Get home Tuesday evening.

Just a few thoughts after reading your posts,

Your posts encourage me, challenge me, bless me, and etc, etc, etc. [Big Grin] Thank you!

Isn't it great that God ALWAYS hears us when we pray/talk with Him?!

We ARE fearfully and wonderfully made...of course, we are...God made us...duh! [lol]

Jesus is the Great Physician!

Dekrator and Lymetoo, praying for your sons. Dekrator praying daily...

Lymentoo, I had not heard about praying for our armed forced at 8pm nightly. Great idea! Thanks for sharing that. And you keep right on dancing the tutu. [lol]

Amelia, your sweet spirit comes across. So glad you have joined us too! You are so right...staying positive makes all the difference in the world...especailly in our world. [Big Grin] And that affects others too.

Amelia and MDW thank you for the beautiful songs.

MDW I not only noticed the hair on your Graemlin (hope your hair turned out good today and the doctor appts too)...noticed that Graemlin was dancing.

Well, folks, I'm keeping this short and sweet tonight. Going to hit the hay now as I have to get up before the birds sing. Guess I'll have to sing and wake them up in the morning for a change...I can't wait! [dizzy] [lol]

Have a great Labor Day weekend everyone.

[group hug]

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

daisy, MDW, Lymetoo, Amelia...thank you so much for all the prayers for my son and my family.

You are all a huge blessing to me.

Thank you for all the song postings...I've enjoyed them all!

MDW,

Your dancing graemlin reminds me of Mr Potato Head after he drank a little too much coffee...lol....it's really cute.

daisy,

Hope you have a great and safe trip to see your family. I'm sure you will enjoy every second of it! I look forward to hearing about your weekend.
Prayers for your safe travel and good health.

"We know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." (NIV)
Romans 8:28

--------------------

Amelia
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17677

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amelia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello dear ones... I hope you are all well ready for a nice relaxing weekend!

I know I am... Daisy... please be safe on your trip and enjoy ever moment...

and yes indeed, Daisy... Jesus is the GREAT Physician. I thank him for my healing daily...

Lyme too, MDW and Dekerator... I am praying for you all as well that this is a restful holiday for you and that joy and comfort surround you...

Blessings to all!

Posts: 243 | From Charleston, SC | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amelia
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17677

Good Morning God Thought Friends:

Have any of you read Let Go and Let God- Steps in Victorious Living. It is FABULOUS....

Albert Cliffe -

http://www.amazon.com/Let-Go-God-Victorious-Living/dp/0671763962

Today indeed is the day that the Lord has made... May we all carry the knowing that His spirit resides so solidly within us that we can conquer anything that comes our way. PRAISE GOD!

Dekerator I love the scripture...

I can do all things through Him who strengthens me- Philippians 4:13

Thank you all for your God ordained support!

[group hug]

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Amelia,

Thanks for the prayers for a restful weekend.

I have not read "Let Go and Let God..". It looks like a great book.

Early this morning I took my son, Andrew to the airport.

I was not nearly as anxiety ridden about him leaving the past few days as I had been.

It was hard to say good bye, but I didn't have any big ugly cries.

I was doing fine until a lady in the airport thanked my son for his service. That makes me feel proud of him and I got teary eyed, but I held it together.

After he went through security I could watch him through the glass. Another older couple started talking to him...I guess the uniform makes people feel like they can strike up a conversation.

My son seemed fine but he never shows that much emotion.

I will give this worry to God. I have prayed several times today for God to protect him and keep him safe.

It still hurts though. He is my dear child.

Psalm 34:4 (NASB)

"I sought the LORD, and He answered me,
And delivered me from all my fears."

--------------------

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Good morning God Thought friends,

Wanted to post this scripture this morning:

"Blessed is a man who perseveres under trial; for once he has been approved, he will receive the crown of life which [the Lord] has promised to those who love Him."
James 1:12

Hope you are all doing well today.

I had a small meltdown last night...cried about my son leaving...just worried about his saftey on all of these really long flights into foreign countries and getting back to his destination.

I was running on little sleep yesterday..got up before 4 am to take him to the airport, so that contributed.

He is somewhere in Europe...probably in the airport waiting for his next flight.

Today is his 25th birthday.

I thank God for all of His many blessings, even when there are many trials.

Have a great Lord's day.

--------------------

MDW005
Member # 22706

Good afternoon My God Friends.

Today I find the important need to share. Looking
back on my life, I thought I was one of the lost souls. I thought I was one of the last people God would be interested in.
The only time I called upon the Lord was when I needed life to go my way, or when I was frustrated because I didn't think He was listening to me.

In the short time that I have let myself into the Lords way; my eyes, ears, heart, mind and soul have awakened.

Christ opened the door for me and waved His hand at this pilgrim. He didn't just put His hand into
my life...I think He put His whole being into mine.
I made alot of promises to God, and when I think it's just way too much and I want to close the door; God still has His foot there in the way and most likely laughing and saying "No way child"
He reminds me to remember " You'll go nowhere tomorrow that I haven't already been."
I do not know what lies ahead for me, but I do know that the Lord will walk with me.

I have been given life, because God loves me.
He loves me because He is He. Christ has great plans for me, and He chose to love me and now I choose to love Him.

God, you are my God. I search for you. I thirst for you like someone in a dry, empty land where there is no water. Because your love is better than life, I will praise you. Psalm 63:1,3

I will never be perfect, but I sure would love to be Like Him.

Okay....I need to get busy before my daughters get back from Starbucks, They want moma's cookin.
Everyone have a blessed rest of the day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGlTzH9xkXQ
Diane

--------------------

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Diane,

Thank you for sharing what is in your heart.

I love your enthusiasm!! God must be so happy with you!!

The sky is the limit now as you quench your thirst for God!!

Have a great Labor Day!

ps...that was a beautiful song you posted, thanks! and Psalm 63: 1,3.....perfect!!!!!

Luke 11:9 (NIV)

"So I say to you: Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

another ps: My son arrived safely back at his destination....yay!!! Thank you God for prayers answered!!

--------------------

RZR
Member # 20953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RZR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you all for the uplifting scriptures.

I thoroughly enjoy reading this thread.

I know God will see us all through this. He will never leave or forsake us. We will be healed when he says it is time.

God Bless All!

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

Posts: 2329 | From SouthEast | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
17hens
Member # 23747

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 17hens     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MDW, what you wrote was beautiful. I'm crying as I read it again and again.

---------------------------------
Hi God Friends,

I haven't been on here for weeks because I just can't. I am struggling with a symptom but I'm not sure what to call it.

Depersonalization, numbness, no feelings, out of body, I don't know... I feel nothing or I feel anger or I cry.

It is so unlike me and I hate it. It is a pure torture. I can't pray, I can't kiss my husband, I can't smile.

I know this is a symptom or a herx or whatever. I know it's not from me and certainly not from God, but I feel so empty, so distant.

Please keep me in your prayers. Just pray that this will pass quickly. It's been a few weeks already and I feel like I'm dying inside.

--------------------
"My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." Psalms 73:26

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

Posts: 3043 | From PA | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MDW005
Member # 22706

Dear 17hens,

You sound so very exhausted. You say you "can't" even pray. Dear friend this is the time to pray
for strength and healing. You want to cry? I say cry and cry hard to Him. There is no such thing as "I can't" This is a harsh disease we have, and YOU CAN WITH HIM. I will share my tear bucket with you, and then you can water your flowers also.

I am praying for you. I am so very sorry you are suffering.

I saw this bumper sticker the other day 17hens,
it read "The second best thing you can do with your lips is smile." I bet if you give your husband a kiss...You might have a little bit of a smile....watcha think? [Smile] Big hugs to you, and prayer.

--------------------

Amelia
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17677

Dear God Friends: And indeed, that is what you are. I have made a promise to myself that this is the only board I come to for awhile.

I truly appreciate your positive, God reliance and encouragement. He is our strength.

Diane- what you wrote made me cry too... And yes, like you I am reminded that He hasn't been anywhere we have not and no matter what... He will be with us always... Thank you for what you shared.... so beautiful and encouraging. I loved the song as well. He is SO BEAUTIFUL!

Dekerator -
I am so glad to hear your son is safe and you can rest a bit. God has him in is palm... remember that... He has us all there THANK GOD! Everyone is entitled to have their moments-- like MDW said - we need that bucket to share...

17 Hens, I have been missing you. You are such a generous soul, I am so sorry you are going through this right now. I am on mepron and feel a little emotionally off.... I think all of these meds/herxing etc can make you feel really bad before they make you feel good... So, know you are on to good. I TRUST God on that ... He is our healer. When we can be at peace with no one else, we can be at peace with him... He is just there to love us... Let him love you through this...

I talked to a dear high school senior tonight that is stalled in her treatment, I ask you all to pray for her as she has been treating I think for three years... iv - the works and she said, I would rather feel something (herx) whatever than nothing... she is concerned and I tried to assure her the best I could that God would see that she was healed in time and that you must just persist with treatment etc. Are options are never exhausted with God.... NEVER- her name is Taylor.

MDW-- You are a woman of wisdom. I might borrow that bucket every now and again... and I believe with everything in me... the flowers are coming...

I am so glad to have you all to take this journey with. You all remind me daily... that PERFECT LOVE-- His LOVE-- casts out all FEAR. Thank you for modeling this to me EVERY single day...

I am so grateful to you all... My lights ... Thank you too for your prayers for Taylor... She is an angel...

[group hug]

Amelia
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17677

We miss you Daisy~ I hope you had a WONDERFUL holiday! Sweet dreams all...
[kiss]

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

"We know that we live in him and he in us, because he has given us of his Spirit. And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent his Son to be the Savior of the world. If anyone acknowledges that Jesus is the Son of God, God lives in him and he in God."
1 John 4:13-15

jennie,

So happy to see your post!

You are so right...He will never leave us or forsake us!! [woohoo]

17hens,

I am so sorry that you are struggling with the lack of feelings/depersonalization right now.

I am glad you shared this with us so that we can pray for you.

God hears all of our prayers. He will hear you too, even if you can utter something simple like "God please heal me" or "God help me".

He will help you. He will give you strength to make it thorough each day.

He gave you the ability to empathize with others, as you did when you cried for MDW and what she shared with us.

You are a huge blessing to all of us, 17hens!

I always enjoy reading your posts.

Lord, please hold 17hens in the palm of your hand and let her feel your love and peace.

Please wrap your arms around her and lift her burdens.

Lord, please heal 17hens of this feeling of emptiness. Help her return soon to feeling the emotions of love and happiness.

I pray this in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen

[group hug] [group hug] [group hug] [group hug] [group hug]

MDW,

What in the world would we do without you here???

Your insight and caring way is so important to all of us!!

BTW, that tear bucket must be overflowing if we are all sharing the same one! [Big Grin]

Amelia,

You have a way of expressing yourself that is so full of truths and encouraging!

I appreciate coming here daily too. Sometimes it seems like the only positive thing that I encounter all day.

Thank you for reminding me that God has my son, Andrew, in the palm of His hand. [woohoo]

I will definitely pray for Taylor...that God guides her to the right treatment so that she may see improvement and feel encouraged.

Thank you for telling us about her. You are a good friend.

And I agree...we all miss daisy. I can only imagine how many good times, hugs and kisses were shared with her family in FL.

They are lucky people to have her for a Mom/M-I-L/Grandma!!

1 John 4:17-19 (NIV)
"In this way, love is made complete among us so that we will have confidence on the day of judgment, because in this world we are like him. There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.

We love because he first loved us."

--------------------

Amelia
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17677

Good day Good friends-- Good day indeed! Our God is healing us and the healing is being made complete with our belief.

That is why I love coming her so much... I am nurtured in the most important things... LOVE and FAITH.... The main requirement of our healing...

Our God is the same today as He has always been and ALWAYS will be -- OUR HEALER...

By his stripes we are all HEALED! Thank you GOD for loving us so individually and providing supportive God FRIENDS to walk this path beside us... nurturing our strength in YOU! Praise GOD!
[woohoo]

As Our Father states... May your will be DONE on EARTH as it is in HEAVEN... THERE IS NO SICKNESS in HEAVEN!

[bow]

Thank GOD HE LOVES us SO!

Dekerator- thank you for posting that scripture. You are a love... I am thankful your son is in HIS hands... just like us... THANK GOD!

Daisy: I pray you had a wonderful Labor Day with lots of love all around [Smile]

17 Hens... very much thinking of you... I went through a bought of real darkness not too long ago and this board came to my rescue... WE ARE HERE!

MDW- pray you are well as well as TUTU and all of the dear God friends that make their home here...

God bless each and every one of you... Part of the light I carry is due to you!

Blessings-

17hens
Member # 23747

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 17hens     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you everyone for your prayers. I covet them as i've had my first glimmer out of the pit this afternoon!

I've actually been writing today on lymenet more than 5 words at a time [Smile]

Thank you, Jesus!! Thank you, faithful friends!!

--------------------
"My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." Psalms 73:26

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

Posts: 3043 | From PA | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amelia
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17677

17 hens that is a PRAISE report! I am so glad to hear that... I was in thick too... and it is awful.

Thank God for this group...

Well, tonight I have a different kind of praise report... I went to the ER earlier due to my throat wanting to close. I am on mep and zith and other meds and for the last week, it seemed anytime I was in a chemical environment-- even the slightest- I would react- I am chemically sensitive anyway from a prior exposure when 28 - I am now 39. Anyway, I hung with this not wanting to stop my treatment .... until today when it happened when I ate oatmeal. It was gluten free but I think some celiacs cant due oats and I guess that is me too now. Well it scared me to deaath. I have had anaphalaxis years ago from a chem. exposure and it felt just like that-- So, my doc here said- go to the ER. No playing around. Well, the ER was AWESOME. They listened to me, knew about lyme, knew no steroids, and seemed to nail it that it was a allergic reaction of some sort... the doc thought that they were spasms in my laranyx and told me to have an Epi pin on hand at all times to be safe and to take benadryl. He said the benadryl may not work at all but he would give it a try. So, I have to say... it was something, this morning, I made up my mind that I was being healed. Shortly after, I wrote that post to you all above. I had a TERRIBLE herx this afternoon and then went get something on my stomach and that is when all this occured. The God part is that I have no pain today... It was like I knew He was working in me to heal me and the truth is, this could be Babs air hunger too... it just seems very environmentally driven which in my case sure isn't a surprise.

Sorry so long... I want to THANK GOD that I do not have to stop my treatment that seems to really be working... I have a consult next Monday so my doc will adjust things if this is far out of the norm I am sure. Minus the throat event, this is the best day I have had in two years. I honestly feel like I am getting my life back.

It is amazing how He provides us just what we need -- when we need it. I praise God for the wonderful staff and doctor that supported me today. My step mom-- so amazing... told the front desk that she was my mother so that they would let her in... My mom died two years ago from Amyloidosis and I know that she and God sent her to my family. Somehow, HE DOES TURN EVERYTHING for Good. Even when we do not have the capacity to understand.

17 hens... you hang in there. We are all here for you... Lifting you up in prayer and thought...

Thank you all for being here for me. I truly feel you all are my extended family. I am SO honored...

and like Daisy has said before... when you see his majesty... you wonder how you EVER, EVER could of doubted. Praise God that he LOVES US SO VERY much...

Blessings and SWEET, sweet Dreams!

[group hug]

daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Good Morning God Thought Friends,

WOW!!! A lot has happened since I've been gone...and it's just been a few days. It's all I can do not to start typing to you right now...however I work at 7 AM today so now is not the time. I don't want to be rushed as I share with each of you.

I'm going to go ahead and start this new week's "God Thought" and then later today will come back here.

Praise God that He LOVES US SO VERY much (as Amelia said). [woohoo] [bow]
[group hug]

PS: I look forward to sharing about my weekend with family too...It was awesome!

daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Hi Friends,

This is a long post...but it would have been even longer if I shared everything that came into my mind and heart. [Big Grin]

Well, I worked today (more hours than I'd like to admit to ya'll--yikes)...usually when I get home from vacation I take the next day off work. NOW, I remember why I do that. [lol]

I just read your posts again. Ahhhhhh!!!! I missed you all too. So inspiring this morning and tonight both as I've read God's thoughts through your posts. You all are a blessing to me!!

We have our own prayer chain right here on "God Thought" and that sure is grand. It's wonderful to see the answers to prayers.

We have our own cheerleading group here on "God Thought" too. You all cheer me on to higher heights in Him and spur me on in my walk with Him and my walk with others...to shine ever more brightly.

We have our own eternal "happy hour" on "God Thought" you all just really make me smile, chuckle, giggle, and down right laugh out loud. I kinda really like that.

17hens, Thank you for opening up and sharing with us. You came to the right place. So sorry you have been feeling numb, etc...Was I ever excited to read you were already having a glimmer of "out of the pit" and it had only been hours since your first post. Yes, 17hens, this too shall pass and you will feel alive, the abundant aliveness that you have already experienced before in our Almighty God. He is faithful!

jennie46, So good to see you on "God Thought" and read the truths you share..."He will never leave or forsake us...We will be healed..." AMEN! God bless you too!

Dekrator, I know your emotions have been raw and like a roller coaster ride...but how I am rejoicing with you that it worked out with Andrew being home plus he has arrived "there" safely. Isn't that something how we can hurt even in the midst of rejoicing?! Hmmm. We are definitely uniquely created.

Amelia, We did enjoy every moment of our trip. Thank you. I haven't read "Let go and let God" but I can say from my experience having Him at the helm, instead of me, is always the bestest way to travel. That was quite an experience you had in the ER "your throat wanting to close up"...so thankful everything turned out well. Halleloo!!!

MDW, Always a joy to read what you share. You are so open and honest...and have a way with words...a beautiful way. I can tear up, laugh, smile all in the same minute as I read what you write. WOW...That was a beautiful devotional...you should be published girl! I'm printing that out and saving it.

Tonight I'm closing out this thread with the verses you all shared...I can't think of a better way...after all God's Word stands forever.

"We know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose" Romans 8:28 (NIV).

"I can do all things through Him who strengthens me" Philippians 4:13.

"I sought the LORD, and He answered me,
And delivered me from all my fears" Psalm 34:4 (NASB).

"Blessed is a man who perseveres under trial; for once he has been approved, he will receive the crown of life which [the Lord] has promised to those who love Him" James 1:12.

"So I say to you: Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you" Luke 11:9 (NIV).

"God, you are my God. I search for you. I thirst for you like someone in a dry, empty land where there is no water. Because your love is better than life, I will praise you" Psalm 63:1,3.

"We know that we live in him and he in us, because he has given us of his Spirit. And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent his Son to be the Savior of the world. If anyone acknowledges that Jesus is the Son of God, God lives in him and he in God" 1 John 4:13-15.

"In this way, love is made complete among us so that we will have confidence on the day of judgment, because in this world we are like him. There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love" 1 John 4:17-19 (NIV)

We love because he first loved us."

And these words of truth: Our God is the same today as He has always been and ALWAYS will be -- OUR HEALER...

By his stripes we are all HEALED! Thank you GOD for loving us so individually and providing supportive God FRIENDS to walk this path beside us... nurturing our strength in YOU! Praise GOD!

As Our Father states... May your will be DONE on EARTH as it is in HEAVEN... THERE IS NO SICKNESS in HEAVEN!

Friends, I pray you all sleep very well tonight...that is what I am going to do right now FYI...I'm not proofing this post [Big Grin]

Father God...Thine is the Kingdom, and the Power, and the Glory forever and ever (Matthew 6:13) AMEN!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement