LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » Hoosiers51, how was the party? Are you rockin' those jeans?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hoosiers51, how was the party? Are you rockin' those jeans?
Remember to Smile
Unregistered

Icon 5 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did you enjoy the party?
Talk to some interesting characters?
Smell like mold or just look fabulous?

If you posted an update, I missed it.
Curious,
Smile

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hoosiers51
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 15759

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hoosiers51     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hahaha, I love this!

Tried to just look fabulous. [Wink]

The party went better than I thought it would, so thanks for the thoughts/wishes/prayers. [Smile] I complained the whole way there, but I finally sucked it up when I had to.

The pants seem like they are going to work out okay. Thank goodness! I ended up soaking them in a solution of water and Borax, then washing them, which tamed the smell to where it was almost gone. I've been wearing one of the pairs a few times, off and on, and each time I wear them, the smell seems to get better. So it seems like just exposing them to the air, now that the material is impregnated with Borax, is helping.

So I am pretty confident that as I wear the other pairs, the smell will go away completely. I am still storing them in a separate room, that's not my bedroom, just to be safe, until the smell is completely gone.

Phew! I am thrilled that the pants will work out.

The morning after the party, I had to pack, then get on a plane to go see family for the holidays. So I was away from the computer for something like 10 days? I decided to just take a break from the computer, because I was exhausted and needed some time away.

I am back from that trip and am tired again from all the travel. But doing somewhat better. I'm just glad all the stress of the holidays is over!

Back to the party....the two important people I was most stressed about meeting didn't show up because of bad weather. So that was kind of a relief, honestly. I just know my face looked tired, and nothing bothers me more than that, when I meet people that don't know I'm sick. I hate that people just assume I don't take care of myself or something, because I look...sick.

The people I did end up talking to went okay. The food was pretty good. If it wasn't....I would tell you! We left as early as we could without looking rude. [Wink]

I am now off pretty much all my meds, supps, etc. It was time to see where I am without all that. I am still having issues, but not sure exactly what is going on. I just need some time off in general, so not sure how often I'll be online.

All in all, it has been a very tiring few weeks....between getting ready for the party (no easy task for me), going to the party, buying gifts, and traveling. What a crazy couple weeks. Why can't people just come to me? [Smile]

Thanks for asking!!!!! [Smile]

Posts: 4590 | From Midwest | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement