LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » Happy Birthday to ME, happy birthday to me....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Happy Birthday to ME, happy birthday to me....
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep, it finally happened! I'm 60! (January 16) My husband turns 60 on Thursday! [Razz]

Oh my my my! [shake]

-

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hambone
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 29535

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hambone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A very Happy Birthday to you [Smile]
Posts: 1142 | From South | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tincup         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday Darlin'.

You're the BEST!

-

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Posts: 20353 | From The Moon | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tincup         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ENJOY it TuTu!

Happy 60!!!!

-

-

-

-

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Posts: 20353 | From The Moon | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dekrator48
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 18239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dekrator48     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lymetoo,

I hope you have the best birthday ever!!

Thanks for everything you do and for being you!!!

[group hug] [kiss] [group hug] [kiss] [group hug] [kiss]

--------------------
The fibromyalgia I've had for 32 years was an undiagnosed Lyme symptom.

"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future". -Jeremiah 29:11

Posts: 6076 | From Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carol in PA
Member # 5338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carol in PA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lymetoo,

Happy Birthday to You!

Carol

Posts: 6947 | From Lancaster, PA | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MADDOG
Member # 18

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MADDOG     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy birthday TuTu

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

MADDOG

Posts: 3996 | From Ohio | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
just don
Member # 1129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for just don     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday to the best poster on lymenet,,,you help so many people,,,your the best,,,bar none.

--------------------
just don

Posts: 4548 | From Middle of midwest | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
linky123
Member # 19974

Icon 1 posted      Profile for linky123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ditto what just don said. We appreciate you so much. Have a Great Birthday!!!!

Love the dog!

--------------------
'Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.' Matthew 11:28

Posts: 2607 | From Hooterville | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Misfit
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 26270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Misfit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy, Happy, HAPPY 60th birthday!!!!!! To the lady who always sends birthday wishes to everyone else! Hope your day is spectacular, marvelous and all things wonderful!
Posts: 624 | From Oklahoma | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MDW005
Member # 22706

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MDW005     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 - Happy Birthday!!

--------------------
God's promises mean you always have something wonderful to look forward to.

Posts: 2150 | From Georgia | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
momlyme
Member # 27775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for momlyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday Lymetoo!

[woohoo]

--------------------
May health be with you!

Toxic mold was suppressing our immune systems, causing extreme pain, brain fog and magnifying symptoms. Four days after moving out, the healing began.

Posts: 2007 | From NY/VT Border | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phyl6648
Member # 28522

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phyl6648     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday!! and many more without lyme.

God Bless,
phyl

Posts: 1058 | From VA | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
momindeep
Member # 7618

Icon 1 posted      Profile for momindeep     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sixty years old is a milestone! May it as sweet as your "sweet 16" birthday was!

I thank-you for all you do for all who come to Lymenet...those searching for answers and uplifting many...some who are here for just a short while and others of us who are marathoners.

Happy Birthday!
Hope your day rocks!
Sue

Posts: 1512 | From Glenwood City WI | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joalo
Member # 12752

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joalo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy birthday!! [kiss]

60 is the new 50.... [Big Grin]

JoAnne

--------------------
Sick since January 1985. Misdiagnosed for 20 years. Tested CDC positive October 2005. Treating since April 2006.

Posts: 3228 | From Somewhere west of the Mississippi | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
penguingirl
Member # 28688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for penguingirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy birthday Tutu!! Hope you have a wonderful day!
Thanks for being such a helpful resource to all of us here.
[spinning smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1204 | From USA | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beautifulblue
Member # 27220

Icon 1 posted      Profile for beautifulblue     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday!!! Have a beautiful day!

p.s. I love your dog!

--------------------
"Everything Will Be Okay In The End. If It's Not Okay, It's Not The End."

Posts: 28 | From canada | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fflutterby
Member # 28081

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fflutterby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have a blessed birthday TuTu and many many more healthy ones for you!!!

God bless!
[woohoo] [woohoo] [woohoo] [woohoo] [woohoo]

--------------------
Psalm 46 1 God is our refuge and strength

Posts: 1367 | From North Jersey | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2roads
Member # 4409

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2roads     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear TuTu, Happy Birthday to yoouuuuuuuuuuuu.....and many moooore.

[Big Grin] [kiss]

Posts: 2214 | From West Chester, PA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by linky123:

Love the dog!

Thank you everyone! It's been a great day!

PS.. I used to have a border collie. He was prettier than this one.. but I love this pic!! [Smile]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
merrygirl
Member # 12041

Icon 1 posted      Profile for merrygirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
happy bday
Posts: 3905 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOTS!! 60,Did you say 60?

OMG, That is soooooooo OLD [lol]

I was sixty, 8 yrs ago, so don't worry, it really is only a number. Hope you're having a GREAT day. You deserve it!!

Many Happy returns.

P. S.

I agree, your doggie is a cutie

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW
RECOGNIZED AS THE NUMBER 1 CO-INFECTION IN LYME DISEASE BY ILADS*

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sammy
Member # 13952

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sammy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday Lymetoo [Smile]

I hope you have the most wonderful day and a year full of blessings ahead!

Posts: 5237 | From here | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin123
Member # 9197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tutu the one who wishes everyone else a happy birthday...

Happy birthday tutu you,
Happy birthday tutu you!
Happy birthday tutu Tutu,
Happy birthday tutu you!

Here's tutu you, tutu your 6oth, and tutu all that you do for us!

[bow] @@@ [Smile] ^^^ [Big Grin] *** [Wink] ### [Razz] &&& [Cool] +++ [lol] >>> [kiss]

Posts: 13116 | From San Francisco | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Thanks for all the singing! You guys sound wonderful!! And such lyric writing! [Eek!]

I can't believe this many people actually come to General Support! [Big Grin]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

piper
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25946

Icon 1 posted      Profile for piper     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

As well as THANK YOU for all of your contributions to this site!!!
Best, p.

Posts: 119 | From New York New York | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
momintexas
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for momintexas   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday!!!!!

I hope you are having a WONDERFUL day!!

Thank you for all that you do, your support, kind words and wisdom that you provide to us every day!!

Wishing you the very best.....

We appreciate you!!

[group hug] [kiss] [group hug]

Posts: 1408 | From Tx | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elaine G
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elaine G     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday, tutu. Sure you are sixty? Naw,
39 is more like it

Enjoy your day as we appreciate all you do for us.

[kiss]

Birthday Hugs, [group hug]

Posts: 671 | From Fort Myers, Florida | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AlanaSuzanne
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AlanaSuzanne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday!!! 60 is the new 40!

Here's to a wonderful, happy and healthy year!

--------------------
You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, 'I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.'

---Eleanor Roosevelt

Posts: 748 | From somewhere | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Thanks!! Looking 40 helps!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

17hens
Member # 23747

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 17hens     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tutu, I couldn't get on yesterday to wish you a happy birthday and it about KILLED me!!

So...HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, TUTU!

Birthday Blessings

Instead of counting candles,
Or tallying the years,
Contemplate your blessings now,
As your birthday nears.

Consider special people
Who love you, and who care,
And others who've enriched your life
Just by being there.

Think about the memories
Passing years can never mar,
Experiences great and small
That have made you who you are.

Another year is a happy gift,
So cut your cake, and say,
"Instead of counting birthdays,
I count blessings every day!"

[kiss] + [group hug]

--------------------
"My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." Psalms 73:26

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

Posts: 3043 | From PA | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

THANK YOU, 17 hens! That is a WONDERFUL poem! Thanks so much!!

It means a lot to hear you say you hated not being able to post this to me! Thanks! I hate that you couldn't get here!! [Smile]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

17hens
Member # 23747

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 17hens     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uh-oh, I see a confession in my future...

Uh, Lymetoo, I see now it looks like I wrote the poem myself. But no, I'm not a poet. I FOUND the poem - but it spoke about you to me and I wanted to share it. Sorry for the mislead.

But I would write one if I could! OK, let me try...

Happy Birthday, Tutu,
You are the best, you know.
60 Years and counting,
Gets better the longer you go.

Happy Birthday, Tutu,
Whenever I'm blocked from LN
I go Boohoo
'Cause I love Yuyu!

See, down hill at lightening speed. But that doesn't lessen my affection! [Smile]

[group hug] ,
Hens

--------------------
"My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." Psalms 73:26

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

Posts: 3043 | From PA | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday. Remember 60 is the new 50.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8890 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Remember to Smile
Unregistered

Icon 7 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Lymetoo,
Happy Birth-month to you & your DH!

You are wise & wonderful! So glad to have encountered you here.

Wishing you both comfort & lots of joy,
and a rebirth of Love in your lives each day.

And I sang Robin's song for you just now, too, Tutu!

Happy birthday tutu you,
Happy birthday tutu you!
Happy birthday tutu Tutu,
Happy birthday tutu you!

[group hug]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

quote:
Originally posted by 17hens:
Uh-oh, I see a confession in my future...

Uh, Lymetoo, I see now it looks like I wrote the poem myself. But no, I'm not a poet. I FOUND the poem - but it spoke about you to me and I wanted to share it. Sorry for the mislead.

DOES NOT MATTER to me!! It was wonderful and makes no difference to me if you wrote it or not!

and thanks for the newly composed poem! That was very sweet!

--thanks also to hiker--

I love you ALL! [Cool]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Lauralyme
Member # 15021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lauralyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oops I'm late seeing this
but just want to say
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are the very best!!!!!

--------------------
Fall down seven times, get up eight
~Japanese proverb

Posts: 1146 | From west coast | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
just don
Member # 1129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for just don     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your NOT late Lauralyme,,,we are going to celebrate THIS birthday all MONTH!!!

Cause no where else gets the blessing of having a TuTu around!!!

--------------------
just don

Posts: 4548 | From Middle of midwest | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stella marie
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7216

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stella marie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well Happy Birthday to you Lymetoo!!!

I hope it was good one :~)

--------------------
Stella Marie

Posts: 694 | From US | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Thanks, best buddies!! [hi]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

seekhelp
Member # 15067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seekhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy belated B-Day Lymetoo. [Smile]
Posts: 7545 | From The 5th Dimension - The Twilight Zone | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kadee
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 21199

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kadee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A German happy belated birthday wish for you, Tutu! [kiss]

-

Posts: 269 | From Germany | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Thanks, seek! and kadee... that is so cool!

I'm of German descent.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daisyrlb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Lymetoo, So glad we're celebrating your birthday all month (so I'm not late). [Razz]

It was great reading everyones writes and birthday wishes to you. I had lots of giggles and hope I can get to sleep tonight since I had my endorfun fix a little later than usual. [lol]

O, yes, I like that 60 is the new 40. Sounds good to me.

You are blessed with many friends. You are reaping what you have sown.

Blessings with many more,
[kiss]

Posts: 2188 | From Oklahoma | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kday
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kday     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm �bercool. Check it out below before it's too late. I have triple 8's! Or are triple 7's lucky?

-

Posts: 967 | From A deserted island without internet access | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lauralyme
Member # 15021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lauralyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kday that is SO cool!

--------------------
Fall down seven times, get up eight
~Japanese proverb

Posts: 1146 | From west coast | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
madge
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13704

Icon 1 posted      Profile for madge     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lymetoo, wishing you the best month long B-Day..
you are the best...i have been here
since 06 for my hubby...and you have
been the best..the help you give people
is just wonderful....

so enjoy and thank you so much for all
your work here...

also its good to know about month
long b-days...next month is mine
and i think i will do the month
thing too....for you Lymetoo....

[spinning smile] Madge

--------------------
madgen

Posts: 342 | From newjersey | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Thanks, daisy, kday and madge. I need that birthday graphic. Will have to see if I can steal it!!

madge.. you're too funny. [Razz] Hope hubby is doing well.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

steve1906
Member # 16206

Icon 1 posted      Profile for steve1906   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativity you bring to your life and the lives of the people you love. When you learn to tap this source, you will have truly defeated age."

Happy B-day Lymetoo, and many more to come!!! [Smile]

--------------------
Everything I say is just my opinion!

Posts: 3529 | From Massachusetts Boston Area | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

VERY VERY true, Steve.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

annier1071
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 28977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for annier1071     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont know how to do fancy graphics but I want to wish you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY and many more wonderful, healthy and fun filled birthdays to come....with love Ann

--------------------
Diagnosed with chronic neuro lyme 12/10 after 30 years of vertigo.2 tick bites in 3 yrs from upstate NY. Was on omincef for nine mths..zith and rifampin stopped.Remission~ All the pain and symptoms are back and I am not treating now with biaxin.

Posts: 788 | From New york..queens | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy birthday, tutu!!

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
I just have to add my voice to the party. Have a HAPPY BIRTHDAY month and celebrate continuously in style (is there really any other way?).
-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Icon 6 posted      Profile for aklnwlf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy, happy birthday TuTu!!!

Hope you celebrated in style on your big 6-0!!!

You are the best!!!

[kiss]

--------------------
Do not take this as medical advice. This comment is based on opinion and personal experience only.

Alaska Lone Wolf

Posts: 6147 | From Columbus, GA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abxnomore
Member # 18936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abxnomore     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whoa! It's a birthday and a big one. HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! [Smile]
Posts: 5191 | From Lyme Zone | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Thanks... hugs to all! [group hug]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Silverwolf
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Silverwolf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<<<<< Lymetoo >>>>>,

Sending belated Birthday hugs...hope you are having a wonderful week!!!

Jus' the Silverwolf

--------------------
2006,May-August2006 Dx w/ Lyme/Bartonella/White Matter Lesion Disease on Brain.
[ Clinical Dx w/ two positives and several IND's on the tests from Igenex ], Prior Dx of CFIDS/CEBV 1992, and FMS '93-'94
Diabetes*2 Dx 10/'08

Posts: 3581 | From SE Idaho | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pinelady
Member # 18524

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pinelady     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Belated Wishes here to---Awesome one!!!

--------------------
Suspected Lyme 07 Test neg One band migrating in IgG region
unable to identify.Igenex Jan.09IFA titer 1:40 IND
IgM neg pos
31 +++ 34 IND 39 IND 41 IND 83-93 +
DX:Neuroborreliosis

Posts: 5850 | From Kentucky | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Thanks, silverwolf and Pinelady!! [Cool]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Melanie Reber
Member # 3707

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Melanie Reber   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOVE you Miss Tootsie-Pop!!! Happy Belated B-day!
Posts: 7052 | From Colorado | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
4Seasons
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14601

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4Seasons     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You deserve the best, tutu
Happy, happy to you!!! [hi]

--------------------
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain."
Anonymous

Posts: 450 | From California | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JunkYardWily
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 24271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JunkYardWily     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by joalo:
60 is the new 50....

unless you have lyme then 30 is the new 70 [Wink]

happy late bday

--------------------
sick since 9-09
igg, 18,23,41 reactive
igm, 41 reactive

Posts: 436 | From Kansas City | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sometimesdilly
Member # 9982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sometimesdilly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry Toots-- oopsy daisy, late to the party.

Happy (very) belated birthday!!!

hugs, Dill

Posts: 2507 | From lost in the maze | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
just don
Member # 1129

look at who has responded on THIS thread,,,even some old famous ones,,,old in posting age, not actual age.

--------------------
just don

Lymetoo
Member # 743

That's true, don! I'm very honored! [Smile]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

just don
Member # 1129

question remains---

Is the party over because calendar now says February????

OR do we celebrate till the 16th or so,,,keep dancing,,,tooting our horns,,, eating ice cream and cake??????

WE need and official determination,,or shall we vote???

what say you???

--------------------
just don

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Party on!! Careful with all that cake and ice cream though!! [hi]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Robin123
Member # 9197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The word is out - Lymetoo saw her shadow today - two more weeks of partying...wanted to add I hope your husband had a good 60th too - [Smile] -
Posts: 13116 | From San Francisco | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Thanks, Robin! That's funny! Yep, hubby had a good day too.. He said turning 60 was no big deal! I said, "You are RIGHT!" [Cool]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement