LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » Abx.done-Retested Negative

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Abx.done-Retested Negative
HorseHelper
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30255

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HorseHelper     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The office gal gave me results and asked if that was ok? I said, no, I was sick again this past weekend!

I asked to speak to Dr., she still has not called.

I'm going to ask her what she plans to do with me if I continue to get sick.

Yes, I am totally aware tests are inaccurate, I have read a lot about Lyme so no one can talk over me.

We all have suffered so much and it's urks me to think Drs. believe you're cured. Maybe I am, though, time will tell. I do, however, believe I have had it some time.

I think I have the chronic stage which a lot of us have. With all the symptoms that are continuing now; I believe it's the aftermath of the storm.

[hi]

--------------------
I'm glad to know I'm not alone
Some peace of mind I somehow find
Through folks like you with Lyme!

Posts: 240 | From An infected state | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would imagine this was a test thru Quest or maybe LabCorp? They don't even test for all possible bands....so no, you can't rely on it.

Testing over and over is worthless in most cases. You go by how you feel. And it sounds like you are not well!

I hope you are looking for a real doctor! [group hug]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RESOLVED.
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 24991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RESOLVED.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It should be pretty simple for them, feeling sick = not cured. I wouldn't trust ANY test.
Posts: 246 | From south florida | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerryK
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 8552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TerryK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you have read a lot about lyme then you know that if you still have symptoms, you need more treatment.

Time to find another doctor. Look for an *experienced* ILADS trained doctor. Why waste time and health?

Terry

Posts: 6286 | From Oregon | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
just don
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 1129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for just don     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Get a real deal LLMD!!! You have a 'quacker' there,,, you are hoping for sometime that ISNT going to happen, PERIOD!!!

--------------------
just don

Posts: 4548 | From Middle of midwest | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HorseHelper
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30255

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HorseHelper     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks everyone.

Something will happen, that's the positive attitude and the hope I live by, miracles happen everyday.

Today I got a response for my paper ad for a support group and she and I talked over two hours. I've got two others and myself so a group will be on it's way.

I worked hard on advertising for this group and people were taking the information down off the boards, so I figured the paper would be a better choice and I can continue with this ad indefinately for free.

Have a good night everyone!
[hi]

--------------------

Posts: 240 | From An infected state | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
17hens
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 23747

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 17hens     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Print this out and give it to your doctor...

http://www.canlyme.com/seronegreasons.html

--------------------
"My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." Psalms 73:26

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

Posts: 3043 | From PA | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HorseHelper
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30255

17hens,

Well, thanks!! I printed it out! Knowledge is power, I believe it!

Hh [Smile]

--------------------

HorseHelper
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30255

This ended up not being a negative test after all. I got to Dr.office and not Lab Corp, not Quest, another lab showed the test was pos. For some reason, someone told me the wrong results.

We'll see how this IV Picc works which was inserted on Thursday. Was quite painful, and Dr. had difficulties.

HH [Razz]

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement