LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » The tears are falling like the rain outside...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The tears are falling like the rain outside...
Michele
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13669

Icon 11 posted      Profile for Michele     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My tears are falling heavy tonight like the rain outside. Everyone is in bed and I'm lying awake wondering when or if this will ever end. My stomach has been in such bad shape for so many months now that I've not been able to take antibiotics or vitamins. All my doctors say there is nothing wrong with my stomach (no answer for the nausea and pain behind my belly button), no explanation for the pain behind my knee that goes down into my ankle making it painful to walk, no explanation for any of this!!!!!!

No explanation for why the last several years my life has been on hold because of this disease and all the stuff that goes along with it.

No explanation why my children have been robbed of an active mother.

No explanation why my husband has been robbed of the wife that once was whole.

No explanation why our bank account has been depleted.

No explanation.....I know we aren't supposed to question why but it gets harder not to as each day passes and I continue to be ill.

No explanation for my post except for feeling so very lonely and confused.........

Posts: 124 | From Indiana | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Michele,

I am so sorry that you are so sad and suffering. My stomach used to be in bad shape with a lot of pain.

Most doctors are unfamiliar with the fact that one of the co-infections of Lyme disease is parasites/worms. The only thing that helped me was antiparasitic herbs and salt/c Check out

www.lymephotos.com

This is what came out of me 6 mos after I started these protocols. Do a search on here under parasites and the check out the symptom list at Humaworm.

PLEASE don't ignore this and realize that sometimes we have to take control of our own treatment in order to get better. It was the most empowering thing I ever did. Hope this helps.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW
RECOGNIZED AS THE NUMBER 1 CO-INFECTION IN LYME DISEASE BY ILADS*

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin123
Member # 9197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Michelle, I hear you - so many of us go through these feelings - the pain, the unfairness, the losses -

If it's any consolation to you, I think you have the beginnings of a poem, with your heading, if you feel like shaping one -

It's not good to listen to doctors who don't know how to treat. Have you been able to treat at all, with a doctor who understands? My understanding is each of us needs to find the treatment combination that's going to help our symptoms.

Posts: 13117 | From San Francisco | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
momindeep
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 7618

Icon 1 posted      Profile for momindeep     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My daughter's gut went horribly wrong, too...she lost too much weight because she could not eat without incredibe pain, she could not even drink things...even water...and had to quit antibiodics also.

Treatment had to stop, so her LLMD and LLND could get her gut back on track.

Yeast and parasites can cause you much, much, illness...even more, at times than LD and I am convinced when your gut is compromised in such a way...no treatment will help you much...even if you can tolerate it IMO...and this is what I have observed.

Just like mentioned above, parasites and perhaps yeast, need to be looked at. So many people say this and I agree...this is an important part of the puzzle that has been revealed to many.

I am so very sorry for your hopelessness. It is an unforgiving illness that doesn't offer concrete answers and seems to mock us.

There is an answer...perhaps today you cannot imagine that as truth, but there is an answer indeed.

Sue

Posts: 1512 | From Glenwood City WI | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
momlyme
Member # 27775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for momlyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is what my son and I have done.

At the minimum cut out dairy, wheat, yeast and sugar.

Then add probiotics, lots of kefer, detox teas, juicing, a cleanse diet, parasite cleanse when tolerated.

Eat lots of raw veggies an natural foods.
Nothing processed.

There is a very gentle parasite cleanse to start with called detoxosode by HVS labs. I get mine from my nutritionist.

I had my first appt. with a LLMD last week and he had me start liverlife by Bioray
http://www.bioraynaturaldetox.com

Aloe Vera is another stomach soother we have found.

My son has had terrible tummy troubles since last June.

I have a pain in my right side that has been constant since 2007. 3 times in 4 years, I have started throwing up uncontrollably. I went to the ER when that happened.

--------------------
May health be with you!

Toxic mold was suppressing our immune systems, causing extreme pain, brain fog and magnifying symptoms. Four days after moving out, the healing began.

Posts: 2007 | From NY/VT Border | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lyme in Putnam
Member # 11561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lyme in Putnam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One day at a time,one minute at a time sometimes. That's what I can offer you. My son had it for 3 years, now 16 and he's fine, I was dormant 3 times, it's possible. This time I lost myself. It's tough to go through. I just try to keep doing in he hopes I'll be back to what and who I love.

--------------------
He took u to it, He'll you through

Posts: 2837 | From NE. | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
map1131
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Michele, it just might be these darn spring rains that are making you sad. I live closer to the Ohio river these days due to record April of 14 inches of rain.

I know most of IN has been in same boat(no pun intended).

I know everything looks bad today, but maybe tomorrow will be better. You can't be physically active with kids but just giving them some verbal and loving talk will assure them Mom will be okay.

As far as the husband---Have you seen the Spoon Story written by lady that had chronic illness?

I printed that off and let my husband read it. He would ask me at night if I had used all my spoons today? If you children are old enough to understand this story, maybe you could lay out spoons and they will know how you are doing by # of spoons.

You can't stress over money. It is what it is. If you don't listen to Dave Ramsey, I would recommend you go to his web site.

He will tell you....you make a list of who gets paid. Food, shelter and utilities. Everyone else is just going to have to wait. If you have car payments eating you guys up. Sell them and buy a cheap car that will get you where you need to go.

Please give him a listen. Don't make yourself and your illness worse by feeling guilty.

Pam

--------------------
"Never, never, never, never, never give up" Winston Churchill

Posts: 6478 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonee123
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonee123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am so sorry! I felt like i was going to die for past 3 weeks i have been on the bed.

Today i can say i am able to get up and walk around. I was good for past two days and today i feel sick again.

Hang in there. It will pass and you will feel somewhat better in a week. It's a harsh cycle!

--------------------
May God Bless you, answer your prayers, relieve you of your pain and make you stronger than what you are today. Ameen.

Posts: 341 | From Columbia, MD | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tricky Tickey
Member # 26546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tricky Tickey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my.....you are truly in crisis here! I don't have the words to convey my concern but one thing comes to mind:

"Do not fear, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10.

--------------------
Early Disseminated LD- 2010.
Currently doing acupuncture and yoga.
Negative Igenex (IND & Pos Bands)
ISSUES AFTER: Tendonitis, letter reversal, Low immune system.
PREVENTION:SaltC,Iodine,Humaworm,
Chiropractic.

Posts: 1013 | From In a van down by the river. | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michele
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13669

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michele     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you all for the support. Finally got into my local physician and from the sound of things he said I've got some inflammation and critters in my colon. He gave me 3 days treatment of cipro 3x day and flagyl 2x day and to continue probiotics. I'm scared to death to take all that for fear of a major herd but I want to feel better gut wise so I can get back on track with my llmd and a course of treatment. I hope this goes well...I've have not taken flagyl for treatment yet.

Thank you all for being here!

Posts: 124 | From Indiana | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whoa-none of us picked up on c-diff. that is a tuff one - no wonder you felt bad. you are on the right tx and will feel way better soon.

a lot of what was said above may continue to help you...but since you are susceptible you probably should take sbc regualrly---usually if you are on it you don't get the infect you got

also it is usually worth the money to get a really good probiotic...in the end it is not o expensive cz you take less many of us like theralac

good luck-i know you will feel better soon

--------------------
Lyme? Its complicated. Educate yourself.

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dogsandcats
Member # 28544

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dogsandcats     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is a different kind of loneliness with Lyme. You described it so well. I thought I knew what lonely was until I had Lyme.
I hope in the last few days you have felt better.
Big hugs!

--------------------
God will prepare everything for our perfect happiness in heaven, and if it takes my dog being there, I believe he'll be there.

Billy Graham

Posts: 1967 | From California | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement