LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » God Thought 5//2 - 5/8/11 (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: God Thought 5//2 - 5/8/11
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From our pastor's sermon last Sunday:

"Don't forget in the dark what God told you in the light."

Boy is that a keeper! [Smile]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96223 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rhody
Member # 31632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rhody     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you all....for your support and prayers. Boy, sure am glad I found this support site...feels pretty lonely here. I am living with supportive friends, but they cannot take the journey into my head and the struggle I am enduring. THANK you all for the support. I know that Jesus loves us even as we suffer. It all has purpose. I pray for you all, too, that you may be blessed,healed and consoled...
Posts: 43 | From Ontario | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rhody
Member # 31632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rhody     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't see my last posting...just thanking you all for your loving support. It feels very lonely here. Although my friends I live with are very supportive (they make sure I eat and do the basics and give me lots of hugs) they cannot get inside of me and journey with me in my suffering. I know that Jesus loves us all as we suffer and this has purpose and meaning. May He bless, heal and console you all, my new friends on this site.
Posts: 43 | From Ontario | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rhody
Member # 31632

oops....now I see both postings!
MDW005
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 22706

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MDW005     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rhody, I am so sorry you are having to go through this crummy mess with lyme disease. We are here for you, and so is God. See, He is already whispering hope into your heart, and hope is so beautiful, it makes you smile even when you are alone in the still of silence.

Thank you for praying for us also.

Rhody if you hit the pencil and paper at the top of your post, it will allow you to delete a post if you need or edit. When you open, there is a delete box to the left upper corner of the page, click on the bitty box and then hit edit post.

--------------------
God's promises mean you always have something wonderful to look forward to.

Posts: 2150 | From Georgia | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MDW005
Member # 22706

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MDW005     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did you know the woman who created Mother's Day spent the rest of her life protesting the holiday?

Anna Jarvis campaigned to get national recognition for Mother's Day in 1907 after the death of her own mother. However, after the holiday received national recognition and was adopted in 40 other countries, she resented what she saw as the commercialization of her holiday.
Anna Jarvis was definitely not happy that Mother's Day was reduced to sending cards and candy.
Jarvis spent the rest of her life and money campaigning against the holiday. She ultimately died broke and childless.

Such a hardened woman, Sour person she became. Well I say have a beautiful mothers day weekend and be blessed with the time you spend with your children.

--------------------

Posts: 2150 | From Georgia | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dekrator48
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 18239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dekrator48     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just saw where the Christian radio station K LOVE gives away free music to download on iTunes each week.

This week they are giving away the song "Listen to the Sound" by Building 429.

Here is a video of that song so you can listen...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuXzIMVtlKg

If you want to download this week's free song from K LOVE go to their site and follow the directions for entering the code to redeem on the iTunes store site...

http://www.klove.com/music/store.aspx

Scroll down just a little and click where it says "Get it free on iTunes" just under where it says FREE SONG on the right.

I tried it and it worked fine. That was one of the songs I planned to buy on iTunes anyways, so it was a nice surprise.

I downloaded some songs today on iTunes, but I had not bought that one yet, so good timing.

I plan to check their site each week to see what the free song is. [Smile]

--------------------
The fibromyalgia I've had for 32 years was an undiagnosed Lyme symptom.

"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future". -Jeremiah 29:11

Posts: 6076 | From Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dekrator48     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lymetoo,

I love that quote from your pastor's sermon!

Thanks for sharing it. It has alot of wisdom in it.

--------------------

"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future". -Jeremiah 29:11

Posts: 6076 | From Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dekrator48
Member # 18239

rhody,

I am thankful that you have supportive friends that help you with the basics, make sure you eat and give you lots of hugs!!!

I do totally understand though, about no one else being able to understand the pain and suffering, and the 24/7 struggle.

May God fill you with peace and hope, and wrap you with love.

We will always be here...and God will always be right there at your side every step of the way...He will carry you when you are too weak to walk this journey.

Footprints

One night I had a dream--
I dreamed I was walking along the beach with the Lord
and across the sky flashed scenes from my life.

For each scene I noticed two sets of footprints,
one belonged to me and the other to the Lord.
When the last scene of my life flashed before me,
I looked back at the footprints in the sand.

I noticed that many times along the path of my life,
there was only one set of footprints.
I also noticed that it happened at the very lowest
and saddest times in my life.

This really bothered me and I questioned the Lord about it.
"Lord, you said that once I decided to follow you,
you would walk with me all the way,
but I have noticed that during the most troublesome times in my life
there is only one set of footprints.

"I don't understand why in times when I needed you most,
you should leave me."

The Lord replied, "My precious, precious child,
I love you and I would never, never leave you
during your times of trial and suffering.
"When you saw only one set of footprints,
it was then that I carried you."

...Mary Stevenson

--------------------

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

MDW,

Thanks for the info about the woman who created Mother's Day.

Thank you also for the Mother's Day wishes. I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day! [group hug]

--------------------

DKat
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30941

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DKat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dekrator ~ Thank you so much for the Klove link for a free song...I didn't know that and like the song. I need some new worship music....I so love 'feeling' close to the Lord. Everything else is good when I know He is with me. (I know because of His Word He never leaves me....but it's so great when I am experiencing His love/peace.)

You sound like a very good Grandma...sitting in the cold watching ballgames in this body doesn't sound like fun. But love....

Thanks for all the songs & poems, thoughts of Jesus.

--------------------
Ecclesiastes 4:9-10 Two people are better off than one, for they can help each other succeed. If one person falls, the other can reach out and help.

Posts: 338 | From NEPA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DKat
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30941

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DKat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
rhody, I'm glad you found this God thought thread, too. Thank you for your prayers.

The prayers from others here have gotten me through some very hard days. I'm thankful for each of you.

Romans 8:35 Who shall ever separate us from Christ's love? Shall suffering and affliction and tribulation? Or calamity and distress? Or persecution or hunger or destitution or peril or sword?
8:37 Yet amid all these things we are more than conquerors and gain a surpassing victory through Him Who loved us.

--------------------
Ecclesiastes 4:9-10 Two people are better off than one, for they can help each other succeed. If one person falls, the other can reach out and help.

Posts: 338 | From NEPA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DKat
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30941

MDW - I never thought about how Mother's Day came to be. That was very interesting.

I get to spend Mother's Day with my Mom & Dad tomorrow at my Brother's.....plus he & his wife are making the meal (I just bring the cake... [Frown] only I don't get to eat any of it). I'm blessed anyway!!

Jehovah Rapha bless you...and all of us...
Jehovah = God of Abraham, Isaac & Jacob
Rapha = mend or to stich up/healer
So when God gave us this name for Himself (Ex 15:26), He was explaining that He is the Lord who mends and heals that which is broken and needs mending in us.

--------------------

DKat
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30941

Thought I'd share this song...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NI_1YliutzA&feature=related

Hope it blesses you too.

--------------------

MDW005
Member # 22706

Dkat, have a blessed day with your momma.
I love the song you posted. I was reading your post and thinking to myself how in the world do you know this stuff..Jehovah Rapha? would have zoomed right over my head if you had not explained, beautiful, it is.

I was watching a on-line service this eve. very good it was. The stronghold we should have in our life is God. Some of the scriptures was Phillippians 3:7-14 and 4:11-13. Got me to thinking about Matthew 22:37-40
Love God first, above all else, and that we love other people as we love ourselves. Do that and you will fulfill all of Gods requirements.

These two commandments are constantly on my mind. After I watched the program, I got the thump on my forehead, in this service the Pastor said, "It's not what God can do for us, but what we can do for God."

So, I have been reading my bible and studying these Phillippian scriptures and Matthew....and thinking....

More on this later, boy I sure have much to learn.....Oh the beautiful things we can see and learn.

--------------------

lyme in Putnam
Member # 11561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lyme in Putnam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dad had the procedure, didn't go well. His arteries are closed in his legs and they couldn't put the stents in or do bypass. He'd never make a bypass surgery. Me and my sisters are trying to figure out what next. He's healthy otherwise, it's just a shame at this age for this to happen. He'll be 85. I'm his baby nd looks to me for everything, including he thought after the procedure he would be walking well and I had to tell him about the stents. I hsv neurologist Monday, one day I'm takable, one day so OCD ridden I cant talk and thoughts so illogical and constant, sleep horrendous, I just want to think clear again and feel like me, but then again, so do the majority on this site. Thank for asking, god bless, Cathi

--------------------
He took u to it, He'll you through

Posts: 2837 | From NE. | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DKat
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30941

lyme in Putnam,
I'm so sorry to hear your report and will continue to keep you both in my prayers...paused to pray for you now.

Please come back to post as you are able.

God is a God of miracles...when everything seems impossible, He makes a way!

Healer by Kari Jobe
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvIEJ_PmqJ8

--------------------

sammy
Member # 13952

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sammy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lyme in Putnam, I'm so sorry to hear the news. My heart goes out to you. I will keep praying for you both.

Close your eyes and you'll see that I'm giving you a big hug.

Posts: 5237 | From here | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sammy
Member # 13952

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sammy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To all the mothers and grandmothers and wonderful women here, I wish you a very happy mothers day! I hope you feel loved and appreciated. You are a blessing to everyone around you.
Posts: 5237 | From here | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sammy
Member # 13952

Update on my mom, she is still in the hospital. I didn't get to go see her today but I know that she is well taken care of. She may get to come home tomorrow if she can keep her oxygen levels up and drink some fluids. That would make me happy [Smile]
daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daisyrlb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good Morning Friends.

"This IS the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad" (Psalm 118:24).

Blessed Mother's Day to everyone. Yes, I said everyone (male and female). We can have a "mother's" impact on others giving life, eternal life to others as we share about our beautiful Jesus...planting seeds and watering the Truth into others' lives.

WOW, many posts since I was here last...and that wasn't long ago. We're on page 2 and post #90 something. So....I want to encourage everyone, including me.

Do not feel like you have to respond to each post.

Do not feel like you have to respond to each link.

Do not feel like you have to respond to something...because it is the Lord who minister's to people on God Thought. Yes, He uses the various posts that people write...but it just might be the one line, just a few words, you shared that ministered to someone and not the details of what a song means (like I've been known to do. Ha! [lol] )

Please feel free to share what is on your heart as that is what's most important. If that includes saying something about what another person posted, so be it; if not, so be it.

We don't HAVE TO post about every post...you know the same like any other thread on Lymenet.

If God Thought becomes a burden because people feel they have to say something about what EVERYONE else has said...then that defeats the purpose of God Thought.

God Thought is here...so that God's Thoughts of His love and care, His healing power and gentle touch, His peace and joy can become more and more a part of our lives.

OK, so after saying all that...

DKat, You are quite the scholar. So glad you're on God Thought posting for all of us to learn. "Faith comes by hearing and hearing the Word of God" (Romans 10:17) AMEN, build our faith, Lord through us hiding Your Word in our heart. [bow]

Dekrator, Appreciate you and your consistent prayers for all of us. We need them and God answers! [Big Grin]

MDW, Thank you for sharing about the beginnings of Mother's Day. That was interesting. It was/is such a great idea to honor Mother's...no one could stop that. And although there is commercialism...regardless, there is STILL so much good that comes out of it. I love my sweet momma who is with Jesus for over 30 years now. [kiss]

LIP, So sorry about your dad and your mind. Boy, I know how that is. May God give you wisdom in what to share with your dad. Is he a believer? Don't you wish you had his mind? [bonk] [loco] [Big Grin] Just being silly, a little, keeping it light in a serious subject. Prayers and hugs to you friend.

sammy, Your mom in the hospital, yes, she is being taken care of and hopefully you got some much needed rest. Great if she gets to come home on Mother's Day...however, it is, after all, God's decision. I liked what you shared, "Close your eyes and you'll see that I'm giving you a big hug."

And everyone reading this now, I'm stealing sammy's words, Close your eyes and you'll see that I'm giving you a big hug.

And I'm off and "running" this Mother's Day...

PS, Ooooops too many Graemlins...gotta delete a few. Ha!

I had to change my ending Graemlins to words

Group Hug, Group Hug, Group Hug!!!

Posts: 2188 | From Oklahoma | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rhody
Member # 31632

Ok all....my true feelings today...I am feeling a bit emotional today. A big part of me feels I will never get better. I feel so unwell and so trapped with this brain fog, it's impossible to imagine getting through this, I have had it so long.

I am deeply grateful for all your prayer and support. There is a part of me, weak as it is now, that is is a fighter and will try to carry on the path to try and get better.
God love you all, and especially you who are mothers...Happy Mother's Day. Martin

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Good afternoon friends and Happy Mother's Day!

liP,

So sorry to hear your Dad's procedure didn't go well. May God give you and your Dad peace that He has a plan and will be there for you both.

sammy,

Good to hear your Mom is well taken care of in the hospital and may get home soon.

Thanks for the Mother's day wishes.

rhody,

Thanks for the Mother's day wishes.

I understand about the feeling like you will never get better.

It was 9 months into my lyme Rx when I had the first small glimmer of improvement in pain which is my biggest symptom.

Time is going to pass anyways, so it is better that you have started this journey, since that's the only way out.

God knows that all your suffering is for a reason and He will see you through it.

Will keep praying for you and for everyone here.

My memory isn't real good...not sure if you have tried going gluten free and sugar free yet? It helps me and definitely helped my brain fog.

MDW, Enjoyed reading what you wrote. More for me to think about!

DKat,

Boy, you are one smart cookie! [Big Grin] I'm glad you explain things because it would otherwise be over my head. [bonk]

I feel your pain about not eating the cake! No sugar for me either. I always just watch everyone else eating it.

daisy,

Thanks for all you shared. I'm glad you mentioned about posting what is on your heart...not feeling like you have to respond to all posts and links, ect.

Sometimes I feel overwhelmed and it is good to just say a few words or ask for a prayer or what ever.

Thanks for the Mother's day wishes. I liked what you said about giving life....eternal life. That really is the greatest gift of all.

My beautiful grandsons gave be a pretty card today and their smiles filled my heart.

Thinking of everyone today and praying for all who are reading. God Bless!

--------------------

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Sharing the gospel reading from church today:

Luke 24: 13 - 35

13 That very day two of them were going to a village named Emma'us, about seven miles from Jerusalem,

14 and talking with each other about all these things that had happened.

15 While they were talking and discussing together, Jesus himself drew near and went with them.

16 But their eyes were kept from recognizing him.

17 And he said to them, "What is this conversation which you are holding with each other as you walk?" And they stood still, looking sad.

18 Then one of them, named Cle'opas, answered him, "Are you the only visitor to Jerusalem who does not know the things that have happened there in these days?"

19 And he said to them, "What things?" And they said to him, "Concerning Jesus of Nazareth, who was a prophet mighty in deed and word before God and all the people,

20 and how our chief priests and rulers delivered him up to be condemned to death, and crucified him.

21 But we had hoped that he was the one to redeem Israel. Yes, and besides all this, it is now the third day since this happened.

22 Moreover, some women of our company amazed us. They were at the tomb early in the morning

23 and did not find his body; and they came back saying that they had even seen a vision of angels, who said that he was alive.

24 Some of those who were with us went to the tomb, and found it just as the women had said; but him they did not see."

25 And he said to them, "O foolish men, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken!

26 Was it not necessary that the Christ should suffer these things and enter into his glory?"

27 And beginning with Moses and all the prophets, he interpreted to them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself.

28 So they drew near to the village to which they were going. He appeared to be going further,

29 but they constrained him, saying, "Stay with us, for it is toward evening and the day is now far spent." So he went in to stay with them.

30 When he was at table with them, he took the bread and blessed, and broke it, and gave it to them.

31 And their eyes were opened and they recognized him; and he vanished out of their sight.

32 They said to each other, "Did not our hearts burn within us while he talked to us on the road, while he opened to us the scriptures?"

33 And they rose that same hour and returned to Jerusalem; and they found the eleven gathered together and those who were with them,

34 who said, "The Lord has risen indeed, and has appeared to Simon!"

35 Then they told what had happened on the road, and how he was known to them in the breaking of the bread.

--------------------

DKat
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30941

Dekrator..thank you for posting the scripture reading. I have a DVD on this I want to watch again... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXppKdV0Ut0

I've wondered why God kept Cleopus & friend from recognizing Jesus. But, isn't it interesting at the beginning of their walk that day they knew Jesus to be a prophet...even though they'd heard he had risen from the dead & and that angels proclaimed Him to be alive! BUT...(wouldn't you love to have been there!!) Jesus made them to understand all the scriptures beginning to end about Himself. Then when blessing & breaking bread their eyes were opened.

Wonder if they understood and knew at that moment the bread as His body?? Wonder how long it took to get back to Jerusalem & how excited they were to tell the others?

Lord, God let your Word burn inside of us...that we can be alive and different knowing You and Your great love for us!!

--------------------

daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daisyrlb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good Evening Friends,

It has been a nice Mother's Day for me. The church service was wonderful, including two people becoming baptized. I feel very loved by my family...Oh, I am!!! [bonk] [Big Grin]

I am blessed!

rhody, Thank you for sharing your "true feelings". It is easy for a person to feel like they will never get better, but feelings can be so deceptive. I am getting better. Others, too, are getting better.

I like to think that each day I take my remedies and do what my body (including all of me- physical body, mind, emotions, soul, spirit) needs me to do is one day closer to total healing! That's exciting.

Are you doing/taking anything for the neuro symptoms?

You said it's been a long time...can I ask how long it's been? We are praying for you, God is still healer! We are blessed to know the truth and especially to know Him!

Dekrator, I keep forgetting to mention about "Footprints in the sand". I like that so much. For one thing I love the ocean. We live in Oklahoma but our house is decorated with nautical everywhere. Ha!

My Dad gave me a beautiful necklace, bracelet, and watch with the "Footprints in the sand" picture. Very special to me. It belonged to his wife who died of cancer. I was blessed that he gave it to me (he has six children)!

Anyway, it's been a while since I've read Luke 24. It must have been so exciting to be there. I agree, DKat, WOW imagine what it would have been like.

In verse 31 it says, "And their eyes were opened and they recognized him..."

That is what we need each day. That the Lord would open our eyes to see Him...and that we would walk with Him day by day.

And verse 32. "They said to each other, "Did not our hearts burn within us while he talked to us on the road, while he opened to us the scriptures?"

Also that the Holy Spirit would open up the scriptures to us and help us understand as we read the very word of God.

DKat, Beautiful prayer, "Lord, God let your Word burn inside of us...that we can be alive and different knowing You and Your great love for us!!" I say, may that be so for each of us, AMEN!

A healing night's rest to all. Peace.

Posts: 2188 | From Oklahoma | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dekrator.. It's interesting how many faiths share the same gospel readings. That was our reading today also. [Smile]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96223 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Good Morning,

What a great week it was last week on God Thought. I was so blessed and encouraged!

Oh, BTW, Lymetoo, I liked your comment way above somewhere...that your pastor shared, "Don't forget in the dark what God told you in the light."

So true!

Well, folks, it's time to start a new God Thought thread for the week...so I'll be working on some thoughts to share...and post those, hopefully, soon.

Have a great day and a great week walking in the light of God's Word.

rhody
Member # 31632

Hi daisyrib...thx for the support.
I have had this for at least 20 years...maybe more.
For the neuro, I am taking doxycycline as a beginning protocol. Feeling itchy inside my brain, forehead, and sometimes tingling around the lips. Had some dry heaves yesterday.
I am also considering humaworm which seems to be a great product for parasites. One member on this site said it provided a real turn around for his/her treatment.
I know this could be a long process, but I am hoping my brain gets a smidgen of relief so I can think more clearly because now every second of the day I am very very spaced out....

daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Good Afternoon rhody,

Just saw your post on last week's God Thought or I would have responded sooner.

Oh, wow, you say "20 years...maybe more." So sorry, that's a long time to suffer. I'm praying for you.

I'm going to be sending you a PM (Private Message). Do you know how to open PM messages that you get?

A new God Thought thread was started this week.

To find it go to General Support and look for God Thought with the current date. Usually within the first 5 to 15 posts. There is a new God Thought thread for each week.

Look forward to you joining on the new God Thought thread...also here is the link to make it easy...

http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/3/27629

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement