LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » EXERCISE .. WHAT CAN YOU DO TODAY?? Feb 6 - 12

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: EXERCISE .. WHAT CAN YOU DO TODAY?? Feb 6 - 12
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Time to get off your behind and get moving!!! HA! Easy for me to say, but hard to do!!

My moving is limited but I'll do what I can today. How about YOU!!? [Cool]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kam
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 3410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

[ 02-06-2012, 03:16 PM: Message edited by: Lymetoo ]

Posts: 15927 | From Became too sick to work or do household chores in 2001. | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kam
Member # 3410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Darn. Pic did not post here but at least you can click on the URL and see it. Cute.

Thx for starting the thread Lymetoo

I was able to go around the blk this am in the upright PC

Rested. Then able to empty out the DW and put a few dirty dishes in the DW.

Peeuuu (sp?) The dishes I had soaking in the sink stunk. So, glad to get the water drained out and new hot sudsy water in and a few dishes in the Dishwasher.

Resting now, then hoping to go back and finish the job.

Posts: 15927 | From Became too sick to work or do household chores in 2001. | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kam
Member # 3410

able to scrub two dishes, checked mgs, tried to call back via TTy, they hung up, able to put away a few pieces of laundry until heart was pounding and I could see or think, resting 10:30 am..may be down for the count until afternoon

I would have preferred using the strength/stamina/energy I had this am on walking in the woods.

My goal is still to do some housework one mornign and walk the next morning..but so far it is still a guessing game on what I will be able to do each morning.

Laundry is really back logged so trying to catch up on it.

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HA!! I did it! Wasn't sure what was needed, kam.. but I took the liberty to experiment!

--

My chiro is trying to fix my feet by using an anodyne machine on them. He messed them up, so he gets to fix them!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kam
Member # 3410

I sure hope he is able to fix them?? Feet are hard to come by. [Smile]

Thanks for posting the pic.

Just got back from doing the 5 min, rest on a rock and then 5 min out loop in the forest.

Not one of those walks where I enjoy being there due to health...but at least I was there.

Cracker Jack
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 34734

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cracker Jack     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Took the trash out and walked the dogs then I did 6 1/2 hours of work at the office. Went shopping at whole foods for lunch and walked around the store finding things I could eat also got some more pro-b's there..

I'm gonna beat this thing!
[woohoo]

[ 02-06-2012, 08:56 PM: Message edited by: Cracker Jack ]

--------------------
Let us not become weary in doing good,for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.
--
[hi]

Posts: 247 | From HOME | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Way to go, CJ!!!

[hi]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Nicole_Denise
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20620

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nicole_Denise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I walked to work and back (15 min each way, not long). It seems it was a LITTLE too much on top of the two walks I did on the weekend...I was pretty tired on the way home. So maybe tomorrow I will drive to work, and then see how much energy I have to walk afterwards.

P.S. WHat is an anodyne machine?

Posts: 503 | From Alberta, Canada | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

BRRR... wasn't it COLD???

anodyne... infrared heat

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

aklnwlf
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 5960

Icon 6 posted      Profile for aklnwlf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TA DA!!! [spinning smile]

I'm much better! After much meds and rest the old body is on the mend. Whew, I was really, really worried about my good shoulder, but I can lift my arm again without it absolutely killing me.

All the wishes and prayers for a speedy recovery worked! Thanks you guys!

Kam-Loved the pic for this week. That's exactly how I'm feeling today too!

TuTu-How in the world did the chiro mess up your feet? Adjusting them? I had that done once and it was too painful. Hope the infrared works. I bought a small unit from heelspurs.com that I use for alot of aches and pains. Hope you get back on your feet soon! [Big Grin]

Cracker Jack-Yes you can!!! [group hug]

Nicole_Denise-Your week is starting out great!

BTW, pot pies were great! [lick]

See you all later!

[hi]

--------------------
Do not take this as medical advice. This comment is based on opinion and personal experience only.

Alaska Lone Wolf

Posts: 6137 | From Columbus, GA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

YEA AK!!!!! so happy to hear that it is better!!!!

yes, chiro was adjusting my feet as they were hurting

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

kam
Member # 3410

CJ...wow.

ALW...whewph...glad your shoulder is better

Nicole..it is tricky finding a balance

OK...clearing brain...

I feel like I did a lot this am but know it really wasn't that much.

As far as exercise....hmmm

around the blk in reclining power chair with leg lifts...left night gown on..but fleece and jacket over gown...pants under gown..ha!

down the hall to mail ltr I typed this am to business...so brain power exercise too

signed papers for quarterly report for caregiver...not able to sign my name but scribbled a line

I had anxiety about the lady coming this am. She has been coming for a long time and I usually feel worse after she comes.

She doesn't get it that telling me what is going on in her life hurts my brain and makes me feel worse.

I told her in the email correspondence to just say one sentence and let me answer that before answering another one.

I think it worked. She was in and out this morning easy peasy.

A little bit chore shy this am. Really struggled health wise after being able to do more than normal yesterday.

But, really not able to do much this morning if I wanted to. Guessing I am done for the count.

HOping to be able to take a sit down shower and put on clean clothes sometime today.

kam
Member # 3410

-

Found our logo for this thread: I see tutu, Wolfie, Cracker Jack, jimmy, kayak, Nicole,

kam
Member # 3410

got that shower and put on clean clothes...clothes I can sleep in if need be tonight
Nicole_Denise
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20620

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nicole_Denise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It has been pretty warm here. Not any colder than -10C.

Kam- I love that logo! And I'm glad you got your shower.

And Aklnwlf- good to hear your shoulder is better.

I was glad I drove to work today. Just realized that today is right on track for my two week/four week herx.

And by that I mean I was lying in bed last night wondering why everything hurt so much!

My first month back on antibiotics I only noticed a flare at 4 weeks, but the second month (Jan), I flared every 2. This is both my 8th week on antibiotics and 2 weeks after my last flare.

So I will probably just try to stretch my poor legs out.

Hopefully this just lasts a day or two and then I am back to how I was this weekend!

Posts: 503 | From Alberta, Canada | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kam
Member # 3410

Nicole..I usually don't realize I am having a flare or herx until after the fact. Getting through it is my main goal when it is going on.

Able to have a 1 hr outing. Went to 1st creek crossing. 5 min on feet, rest and then 5 min out.

The last 10 min of the drive home hurt. Resting now.

Good to be out there. I have not seen teh creek so low before. Rosie was actually doing her happy dance in the dry creek bed sandy area vs on the beach area which was no longer sandy like in the past.

No swimming hole either. We really need rain.

Weather here is nice. I just had on a sweater. Rolled windows down on the way home as I was overheated until the road noise got to be too much.

Hoping I am up to making some chili tonight.

I took 2 excedrin around 3 which allowed me to get out for the hour road trip on the 30 mph stretch.

Lymetoo
Member # 743

YEP.. you see this turtle there!! How cute! [Smile]

Found out some (if not ALL) of my foot pain is from arch supports that were TOO HIGH. ARRGGH!!! I've been wearing them for 3 wks!!!

So... off to the New Balance store again for new orthotics. They just exchanged them for me. (whew)

Feels better, but then I went shopping at the mall. Have no $$$ so I charged it. [bonk] [Big Grin]

Since our winter has been so mild, they had coats and sweaters on 75% off!!!

Got us each a coat. Mine is gorgeous. $200 coat for $50! Got one for hubby that was an $85 coat for $19!! Like I always say, if they're gonna give it away, I'll take it!!

Now to rest my ailing feet.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

kam
Member # 3410

Tutu..I sure hope the new support helps.

It sure helped you walk in and get some great buys on coats!

kam
Member # 3410

Took out trash this am via pc, emptied litter box...that did me in, resting now, then hoping to rinse out litter box and put new litter in,
kam
Member # 3410

put two loads in washer....i am about done in...after I get them out of the dryer that will be it for the day
aklnwlf
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 5960

Icon 6 posted      Profile for aklnwlf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doing 2 loads of laundry today. Walked Rocky just around the back of our cleared property yesterday. Might put the leash on him and walk him in the woods today. It's beautiful today, in the 60's.

Kam-Did you say chili? I'm on the way with my special chili-eating spoon! [lick]

TuTu-Glad to hear is was the orthotics contributing to the pain. Can't believe the great deal on the coats! Wish I could have been there. I still have my B-day money to spend and a new coat would be fab!

ND-You must be one tough cookie to be able to work and herx. I honestly don't know how you do it. Hope you feel better soon.

See you all later!

[hi]

--------------------
Do not take this as medical advice. This comment is based on opinion and personal experience only.

Alaska Lone Wolf

Posts: 6137 | From Columbus, GA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

AK.. check your local dept store. If your winter has been like ours, they will have sales right now.

They had tons of sweaters and winter clothes there.. ..way more than usual at this time of the year.

kam... ooohh.. chili! I made hamburger soup last night. It was really good!

Just got home from another treatment. My feet still hurt. UGH. Someone told me to try rolling my feet over cans of soup. Hmmmmmm.

Running the dishwasher now... next are the clothes.

Have a great day, everyone!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

jimmy1
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 33504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jimmy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did my doctor's appointment today, did a bit of housework, and took a delightful walk through the woods. Nothing like a little fresh air to clear the head.

Tutu, I sure hope the new orthotics make your tootsies happy.

I'm hungry. All this talk of chili ...
I must go rummage around in the kitchen. Later, gators.

Posts: 251 | From Florida | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Where is everyone??

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

kam
Member # 3410

hello. Just got back from the 5 min walk, rest on rock, 5 min out in the forest.

It was just about a "normal" walk with the exception of the slight incline to the car.

That did me in. Resting now.

Able to drive to Ranger Station this am. I wanted to see about getting a map of the area and explore places to camp.

I forgot how unhelpful the person working in there is.

I also had a great deal of trouble being on my feet and processing what I was looking at or asking questions.

All she told me was that there was only one campground open right now.

But, I know there are places all over d em mountains that people camp out.

I came home and did a search on the web and came up with a web page to go back to when able.

Back to the trailhead...at the very beginning there was what I think was bear scat.

It is so dry this winter. Guessing the bear was heading to the trickle of water I just passed on the way.

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Good to hear from you, kam!!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Nicole_Denise
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20620

yeah...I had my 4 week flare for two days that horribly painful and just all-around wonderful, and now I think that changing the area where I do my B12 shots has made them less effective, because my energy tanked on Tuesday and has just been getting worse.

sooo...I plan to shoot myself up again tomorrow and try to get through work and that is it.

Kam- wherever you are, it must be much warmer than here! If I tried to walk in the "real" woods (aka not a city park) I'd be up to my knees in snow!

kam
Member # 3410

It has been a very dry winter here. [Frown]

Nicole..those flares are rough. It is so tricky trying to figure out things.

Able to take a stand up shower last night. STarted sitting down and then flipped the bench up.

Moving from the couch to the bed exhausted me this am with heart pounding.

Trying to decide what to do about getting Rosie out to toilet: around the blk in reclining power chair with leg lift most likely.

I would love to be well enough to stop somewhere for a cup of coffee...but that would be a rare morning indeed.

It wears me out too much just to open the door at the local coffee shop. And it is so noisy in there...I mus wear my ear plugs.

Then carrying the coffee out in my power chair to the little patio is not do able. I need a cup holder on the power chair.

Getting a cup of coffee in the morning is an obstacle yet to over come but on my mind.

kam
Member # 3410

Started with a trip to the dog park this am. Short in and out just to let her toilet.

Saw a few yard sales signs. I like following them as I like discovering new areas in town.

Although last yard sale I hit had several things I could use. She had a radio playing and talked too much.

My brain went to that no blood flow to it or oxygen so needed to get back in the car without purchasing anything.

I told her I was just out takign the dog to toilet and hadn't brought any money with me.

She said she could put things on lay away.

AFter I got in the car and realized I was just at a garage sale that put things on lay away I started laughing.

She had some clay pots I could use to transplant some plants I have. But, I think she wanted $15 for them. TWo small ones and 2 maybe 6 inch ones.

I have no idea how much clay pots cost but that seemed high to me.

My outing this am turned into an hour and a half outing....99% of it in the car.

I drove out to the next town and was able to drive through the car dealer in that town.

Told the guy I was just looking that I didn't have any money...just wishing about finding something to transport my power chair.

He took me into the back yard where they had 3 vehicles that were just traded in: a Ford 150, subaru baja and can't recall the 3rd one.

All of them looked like they would work to transport the power chair.

We also talked about the abandoned boys ranch and if he knew how to get there. I had heard there was a way to get there through the back of this town.

He told me about a road that might work. He said it was put in by the other Ford Dealer in town to get to his property before he died.

I went on down the road a bit to see if I could find it. I did find a rough dirt road with several branches off of it.

I'll go back when I am feeling stronger to see where it might go.

It was one of those forest roads where you really can't see but a few feet ahead of you...hoping to get to a point where it straightens out adn I can see if it follows the dry creek bed ditch that I know it needs to follow to lead me to the abandoned boys ranch.

I could see that it was straight heading the other way. Might try that route too. All are in the forest area.

I saw another road that said 25 miles of windy road heading in the direction I thought might work too.

I like exploring new/off roads. My health has not been up to it for some time so it feels good to be able to at least be thinking about it again.

I usually let Rosie out to run while I drive on this dirt roads. The farthest we usually go is 1 mile on a good day.

But, it seems like so much more for me now.

I recall when I first started driving again. Driving to the town east of here seemed like it was a long ways away.

Then I noticed when I turned around the head back I saw a sign that said my town and about 3 miles or 6 miles to my town...perspective really changes with the health is low.

On my feet to walk to the truck, and the suburu but just a few steps.

Tried to go to the grocery store on the way back. Parked the car near the door. But, it was too much to walk from the car to the store and get in the electric cart.

I will try again later.

Good outing all in all.

I sat in the Ford 150. It was comfy. I could slouch.

He mentioned $2,000 for it possibly. But, he did not know how much mileage it had on it. He needed the keys to check the odometer.

I still would like that cup of coffee. Resting then maybe I can get one at the restaurant that has the patio outdoors and is near the pharmacy.

I need to check to see if the pain meds were called in via the power chair.

Beautiful view at the back yard of the dealership.

A mountain with pine trees and the sun shining on them.

he also told me that a few people he knows went to that area that is blocked off to the abandoned boys ranch and trailhead and was able to unblock it with their pick up trucks.

I told him I was just out there and they have double blocked it now and have moved in boulders so driving down that road is not do able.

An ATV yes. I saw a place you can go around the blocked off area if you had an ATV in the sandy wash.

I like it out there and miss not being able to be there. Beautiful spot in Nature.

You used to be able to set up a tent and camp out there too.

Guessing they blocked it off due to the vandalizism of the abandoned boys summer ranch.

What a piece of property it is..backs up to the National Forest with lots of boulders.

Wonderful place for a healing ranch. [Smile]

I know there is a way to get there. As I know they are showing the property to perspective buyers.

How they get there, I am trying to find out..unless they take them on ATV 's to get there.

kam
Member # 3410

able to walk into pharmacy and sit down.

picked up pain meds.

took one.

15 min on my feet on a new trail in the same area I go 3 miles from home.

1st part of trail is uphill. Great being on the side of the mtn and able to be off of the forest floor.

I was about med tree level. Hope to go back and during the morning lighting and take pics.

Sun was behind the mtn. But, trees were still lit up about half way.

I'd like to get pics of the crops of boulders with the sun on them.

Legs were like wet noodles on the way down. I learned about the trail from a person with parkinson.

I wondered how she got down. I stepped off the trail and hung onto the boulder to get down.

It was a treat to be in the area. Tried to find a place to rest but was not able to.

I think I might be able to do a loop with this trail too.

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Kam.. too much money for the pots.. yep, no wonder she offered layaway... hahaha!!

Please be careful out there! What if you get LOST on one of those roads and have no idea how to get out and back home?? Yikes!

Check out the Subaru next time. Sounds great!

Did the pain pill help??

I got another anodyne treatment on my feet. They feel slightly better today, but still bad. UGH.

See you guys tomorrow! [Smile]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

kam
Member # 3410

Tutu...sure hope your feet are doing better soon. ugh.

Good morning task wise: able to make a short trip to grocery store to get the odwalla juice I use to swallow down the pills, took out trash, washed pots and pans and baking dishes, started up DW, chased after Rosie a bit when she went behind the apartments...I was doing something with the screen door open...I could see it coming (Rosie dashing after the cat when the cat made her mad dash out the door) but couldn't move fast enough to stop it.

I think I was bending over to get Rosie long leash that I use so she can have some outdoor time on the small patio.

I am noticing a difference with the pain meds. Took one last night and one this am.

I am to take 3 a day. So far able to do just a bit more. It seems to be helping the brain move the arms, etc.

Hoping to give it a try on walking in the forest...hoping I am able to walk further.

I am usually in pain while laying here after a grocery trip. I am not this am. Feels kind of weird...not normal..but i think I coudl get use to it fast.

Going to try and fold and put laundry away next.

Since this thing cycles...not getting to excited. But, I am going through a good cycle right now.

Neighbor was suppose to come this am to go with me to take the dogs out in the forest.

She did not show. I had mixed feelings about it...taking her with me and being able to not get so exhausted I would not be able to eat like I did last time.

Her health is unreliable too. So far we have tried 3 times to do the morning outing and only succeeded once due to health issues...either me or her.

I do need to put some water in the car in case something does go wrong. And matches. I have a light weight sleeping bag in the car.

I don't know if I still have a flash light in there or not. I think not.

I also need to put some food in a small ice chest and have it with me at all times.

kam
Member # 3410

PS I took the excedrin at 5:30 am and then the pain pill at 7 am.

Same with yesterday. I took a couple of excedrin in the afternoon and then the pain pill.

So we shal see how it goes with just the pain pill. That is the plan.

I immediately fell asleep yesterday after taking the excedrin. I had the inflamed brain thing. I also used ice packs on the brain.

When I woke up the brain was back to normal thankfully. That was a very short once.

kam
Member # 3410

I was in and out of sleep most of the day yesterday.

On my feet 25 min with 3 rest stops in the forest on the bike trail after the sun went behind the mountain.

I think I went further than last time or was on a different trail. Again, I was half way up the Pine Tree level.

Sat on a boulder and watched the sun quickly disappear on a crop of boulders across the gully from me.

I really like this area. That area has been calling me for a long time. So nice that there are trails now.

Lots of boulders. HOping to take pics but need to go when the sun is on the boulders...most likely mid day.

Since, I usually am only able to get out in the am and the evening this might be tricky.

i just took the pain meds this am. Looks like I am going to need to take the excedrin too to help the brain.

Rosie did that bark that I am not sure what it means a lot last night. I was too out of it to get up and see what was going on outside.

But, she would stop barking and then start up again, then stop and then start up again...several times...too many times.

Very short break in between. The only thing I can figure is maybe the javelina pigs were passing through??

Something was outside our door.

It has happened before. It happens right after the sleeping meds kick in and I am more out of it than in it.

Guessing around 10 pm or 11 pm at night but not sure.

kam
Member # 3410

Hoping to give Rosie and I a shower this am. We shall see.
kam
Member # 3410

Surprise. Able to stand up and wash Rosie...she really needed me to shampoo her twice but didn't have what it took to do this.

And then, gave myself a stand up shower.

Worn out now. Hoping I will nod off after I get something to eat and take meds and supplements.

lpkayak
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ive been gone at least a week. i couldnt sleep last night so pushed the button to turn the notebk on and it worked!!!

not sure if it will again.

i havebeen focussing on the taxes...and a little breaking up of ice and a lot of sitting in the sun and lettting etta play outside when it is warm

i thought i was close to the end of the taxes yesterday when i realized one doc was charging me full price and then taking a payment from medicare too...it is so upsetting. 1. cuz i w2ant to be dine with the taxes and send them in and 2. cuz i'm mad he took so much money from me and i dont see myself being able to fight for it back

anyway-i need to push send cuz i dont know when this computer will break again...if i'm gone please let ppl know i am having internet problems...

ps...it was really fun reading what you all did all week...hope the feet get better tutu-i know sore feet! and kam...i worry about you with your escapades but i am glad you are out and about and ak...glad your better...and nicole...hang in

--------------------
Lyme? Its complicated. Educate yourself.

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

HEY kayak..!! hope your computer keeps working!! Maybe it was tired!!

Call your Dr's office and get your money back ASAP!! He could be reported and get into deep trouble for that.. so I would think they would comply quickly.

I didn't sleep well last night.. so I slept 3+ hrs this afternoon... hope I'm not awake all night again!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

kam
Member # 3410

kayak...glad your computer worked. I hope it continues to work.

I was able to go on the bike trail last night and walk a bit further this time.

Est I was on my feet 20 min. I walked at a good pace. The pain meds help. I was pain free but the legs were like wet noodles on the way back and exhaustion was with me.

Having the pain covered up helps the brain talk to the limbs better.

When I left home, I thought I was only going to drive on the dirt road adn let Rosie trot along the car.

But, once I got there I thought I would try the trail.

On the way back, I thought I need to find my thing I use to put around my waste and keep it in the car...with water, a energy bar, matches, etc.

I was really dehydrated again and didn't have any water with me.

I also have heard about hikers getting lost on a short trip. I understand how this could happen.

I am beginning to become more comfortable with the trail and trying to take the same one until I am sure which way to go.

It was a good outing. I almost got a picture of the sun on the crop of boulders. but, by the time I got close enough to take a pic the sun was behind the mtn...

the lighting changes so quickly that time of the day...a matter of minutes.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement