LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » God Thought 5/14 - 5/20/12

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: God Thought 5/14 - 5/20/12
daisyrlb
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 15686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daisyrlb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good Morning!

May this be the beginning of a great week for each of you filled with Hope, Strength, and God's Healing touch..in body, mind, soul, and spirit. [Smile]

Psalm 1

1 Oh, the joys of those who do not
follow the advice of the wicked,
or stand around with sinners,
or join in with mockers.

2 But they delight in the law of the Lord,
meditating on it day and night.

3 They are like trees planted along the riverbank,
bearing fruit each season.
Their leaves never wither,
and they prosper in all they do.

4 But not the wicked!
They are like worthless chaff, scattered by the wind.

5 They will be condemned at the time of judgment.
Sinners will have no place among the godly.

6 For the Lord watches over the path of the godly,
but the path of the wicked leads to destruction.

Father God, may we delight in Your Word...in You...in Your ways. We love You because You first loved us!

Posts: 2188 | From Oklahoma | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Allsmiles
Member # 29417

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Allsmiles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meditating on the law of the Lord "day and night." I wonder if healing from Lyme would come about most certainly, if we were able to do that perfectly?

Hope everyone had a blessed Mother's day! It is always a bit of a challenge for me, only because my Mother does not embrace Christ as the saviour, but keeps a steadfast belief in her own way to heaven. So does my Stepfather.

Our difference in belief in this, makes it hard for me to live with them, which right now I have no choice in because of my Lyme.

Try to meditate on the Lord as much as possible, but not possible as long as I have to honor my Mother and Father and help make them more comfortable ( which means focusing on worldly things when in their company. )

Wonder if anyone else here is up against this and how it affects being ill.

Nice to see this thread going here!

God bless you all!

Allison

--------------------
Please take nothing I say as medical advice, I am not a doctor

Posts: 18 | From East Coast | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back, Pocono!!! [Smile]

Please continue to pray for MDW's mom .. MDW is having trouble getting on the board. We are trying to get it fixed.

Allsmiles, you can help them with worldly things and still honor God. You are showing love to them by doing those things.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
payne
Member # 26248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for payne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, start the week on your knees and arise to your feet by weeks end singing and dancing to The Lord [group hug]

MDW, find strenght and courage, you are never alone, Jesus sits by you, May Nature find its way into your soul and lift your burdens to the heavens and be gone.
Many times I have relapsed with symptoms, remembering how I always came to Lymenet...
found an answer and still lean on this site and all the folks here that UNDERSTAND !
May The Good Lord, watch over our friends with a blue sky and a rainbow of trust.
Thank you all, esp the owners and moditers of this wonder filled site.. [bow]
Find The Rock and plant your feet.

--------------------
TULAREMIA/rabbit fever ?

Posts: 1931 | From mid-michigan | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MDW005
Member # 22706

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MDW005     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am so blessed by the prayers all of you have been saying for my mother. She has had a super rough time this round and we almost lost her. I am convinced it was all your loving prayers that has given my family more time with her. I thank you so much. Mum continues to have a long road to recovery, but I trust our Precious Jesus to hold her.

I have had so many blessings Jesus has given me, I praise His Holy name. This night we had an unexpected thunderstorm roll in and I looked out the 6th floor window of my mothers hospital room...the most beautiful full rainbow stood out before us. The nurse came trotting in and said "Praise the Lord, something good is going to happen, Praise the Lord." That full colorful rainbow stayed with us for 20 minutes before it began to disappear.
Thank you again lymetoo for helping me get back on Lymenet and thanks again so much for all the prayers, everyone. [group hug]

There is much I would like to share about daisy's Psalm choice and Allsmiles (like that name, Allsmiles), but I will need to share tomorrow. I be tired.
I pray for us all to rest peacefully this night. sweet dreams.

--------------------
God's promises mean you always have something wonderful to look forward to.

Posts: 2150 | From Georgia | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MDW005
Member # 22706

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MDW005     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good morning God thought family,

For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart. Nothing in all creation is hidden from God's sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of him to whom we must give account. (Hebrews 4:12-13)

I stumbled across a song on youtube a few weeks back called The Bible, a childs song.

Imagine yourself singing: "The B-I-B-L-E, yes that's the book for me! I stand alone on the word of God, the B-I-B-L-E!" Now, imagine youself singing that verse of song every time someone shouted out "Attitude adjustment!"
I have heard this phrase... "Attitude adjustment" I have even spoken it...but not to myself very often.

But just what is the Word of God? Usually when we hear the term, we think "book" or "Bible" as the song suggests. But the author of the Letter to the Hebrews describes the Word of God as living and active, not a flat, immobile book. What Hebrews has in mind is much closer to what we hear in the Gospel of John: "In the Beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. (John 1:1). That description is not of the printed page, but the imprint of God who exists now, living and active, who is Christ the Lord.

May our reflections upon the word (Bible) bring us closer to the living Word (Christ), that Jesus may penetrate you and I like a sword, in soul and spirit, bringing to death in us that which is rebellious and sinful...and adjusting our attitude with love and grace. May Christ's piercing of us be healing and redemptive...just as His being pierced healed us and our relationship to God.

Blessed day, chat more later, I have the honor of feeding my mum this morning.

--------------------

Posts: 2150 | From Georgia | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soccermama
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soccermama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am sooo glad to be able to get back to posting. I have read the posts just did not have the energy to post.

I am inspired by the faith and commitment I see here. It under-girds me
Joni Earkeson Tada said God's sovereignty scares her at times. I know that feeling.

Allsmiles and MDW: I wonder if that double-edged sword can divide lyme from the body?

If we meditate upon His healing scriptures, I believe we can expect them to bring life not just to our spirits but to our body as well.

Thanks be to God who has blessed us with all spiritual blessings and has given us all things that pertain to life and godliness!

Posts: 538 | From kentucky | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dekrator48
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 18239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dekrator48     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good afternoon God Thought friends!

I have read what everyone shared and have enjoyed everything immensely.

So happy to hear that your Mom is recovering, MDW and glad to see you here!

I am praying we hear some good news soon from sammy.

I would appreciate prayers for my 5 year old grandson, who has had a fever for 3 days. He went to the Dr yesterday and was told it was viral.

He also has a sore throat, headache and leg aches.

I always worry that they are wrong because that is what happened to me 24 years ago...."it's viral."

He had no known bites or rashes, but we are forever at the soccer field or the baseball field or in the yard, etc.

I would also appreciate prayers for my friend, Judy, who will have another surgery on Friday for breast cancer...removal of lymph node to check for spread of disease and dye injected.

She will have to start chemo and radiation soon also.

Love and hugs to all!!

--------------------
The fibromyalgia I've had for 32 years was an undiagnosed Lyme symptom.

"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future". -Jeremiah 29:11

Posts: 6076 | From Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
momindeep
Member # 7618

Icon 1 posted      Profile for momindeep     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am just lurking. Dekrator, I will pray for your little grandson and also friend Judy...

MDW, I will pray for your mother.

Posts: 1512 | From Glenwood City WI | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MDW... I'm so glad you are back here!! What you wrote was very meaningful for me. Thank you! I'm glad your mom is doing a bit better. I pray for continued improvement!

my hands are tired .. will stop now

prayers for DEK & Co

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dekrator48     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you momindeep and Lymetoo!

I can always count on my friends here!!

--------------------

"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future". -Jeremiah 29:11

Posts: 6076 | From Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soccermama
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soccermama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dekrator48

How is your grandson? I hope his symptoms are clearing up.

Every time my youngest daughter has a symptom, I wonder if she has lyme.

My other daughter was clinically diagnosed with lyme in March and is getting treated.

Awareness is good but it is a double-edged sword.

May the God of all comforts be with you and your family. May His wisdom abound giving direction and His hope wash over your heart.

Posts: 538 | From kentucky | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MDW005
Member # 22706

Good afternoon God Thought family,

Dekrator....prayers for you grandson and friend Judy, for sure I will pray for them.

Lymetoo....Thanks.I am so glad to be back also. I sure enjoy the company I have here. It makes for a wonderful feeling in my heart..makes it smile.

momindeep...thanks for prayer and popping in.

My dad dropped his white handkerchief on the ground and did not notice the fallen cloth. Later I went outside and noticed it laying in the green grass. The instant I bent down and had my grasp on it, I was reminded of the White Flag. To surrender all. I really like the song also, so thought I would share....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lk8ue3qN0hg&feature=related

Okie dokie, I think I will go outside for a short bit, meditate and feel the Chicago breezy wind swirrle around me. Have a blessed afternoon.

--------------------

MDW005
Member # 22706

Good afternoon God Thought family,

Many hours in a hospital room can grow exhausting, as each second ticks into yet another minute sitting in idle thoughts.
As I sat with my mother last night and early this morning in her room, I opened my Bible to Psalms.

I opened to Psalm 124 and read verse 8 only, "Our help is in the name of the Lord, who made heaven and earth." The next thing I know I am reading the last verse from every Psalm. Psalm 145:21 "...and let all flesh bless his holy name forever and ever." Psalm 121:8, "The Lord will keep your going out and your coming in from this time forth and forevermore." Are you catching my thouhgts?

"How then shall we live?" Means that resurrection people live "so that in all things, God may be praised through Jesus Christ." Our public lives, our home lives, our work and play lives, our words and deeds... all these done so that God may be praised. That much like the last verse of all the Psalms: "Let everything that has breath, praise the lord."

As individuals, we are stewards of grace as we bear the fruits of kindness, peace, and patience. (Galations 5:22)

How then shall we live? Praising God!

Accept, O Lord, our thanks and praise for all that you have done for us. We thank you for the splendor of the whole creation, for the beauty of this world, for the wonder of life, and for the mystery of love. We thank you for the blessing of family and friends, and for the loving care which surrounds us on every side.

We thank you for setting us at tasks which demand our best efforts, and for leading us to accomplishments which satisfy and delight us. We thank you also for those disappointments and failures that lead us to acknowledge our dependence on you alone.

Above all, we thank you for your Son Jesus Christ; for the truth of his Word and the example of his life; for his steadfast obedience, by which he overcame temptation; for his dying, through which he overcame death; and for his rising to life again, in which we are raised to the life of your kingdom.

--------------------

MDW005
Member # 22706

Me again,

You know what? I was thinking again.

I read this quote by an Anonymous...
"The love of God is like the Amazon River flowing down to water one daisy."

I understand with this Lyme disease we are suffering with, our faith can and does grow tired. The darkness can be so thick at times and the darkness can be consuming and scary.
Carolyn Larsen wrote, "One thin silver of light is the equivalent of hope."

So, what do we do when lifes circumstances weigh us down and we feel like we are drowning? Are we able to look around for the thin silver of light that can and will offer us hope and comfort in the darkness? It's always there...It's in the tenderness of a smile, words of a song. and the promises of the Lord's Word. God gives us that hope. We just need to look and find comfort in it.

Yes, being sick gets tiresome, but we can ask Father to continue healing our body and until that time comes to complete health, we can ask for strength to sustain us and our trust to stay strong in Him.

Hugs and prayers [group hug]

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Thank you, Diane. I needed ALL of that today.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

momindeep
Member # 7618

Icon 1 posted      Profile for momindeep     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ditto what Tutu said.
Posts: 1512 | From Glenwood City WI | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soccermama
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35101

Awesome post and so true. My biggest battle is with fear.

I have battled it most of my life but getting victory little by little.

Then, lyme came along and I battle anxiety that is off the charts.

It has given me an opportunity to turn toward the Father.

I have heard fear defined as an awesome respect so when we look at our circumstances as

overwhelming we are "respecting" that circumstance.

God calls us to turn our attention towards Him and fear Him. i.e. give Him that awesome respect.

When I do that, peace has an opportunity to rise within me.

Pocono Lyme
Member # 5939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pocono Lyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good morning to all. [group hug]

Prayers for all. I often have to refer to Corinthians for a reminder when I lean towards discouragement which is way too often.

Paul's Vision and His Thorn 2 Corinthians 12

And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure. 8For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me. 9And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 10Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

--------------------
2 Corinthians 12:9-11

9 But he said to me, �My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.� Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ�s power may rest on me.

Posts: 1445 | From Poconos, PA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MDW005
Member # 22706

Good afternoon God Thought family.

Soccermama... Hi, there were many times in my life that I feared. Hmm, is there a difference between fear and afraid? I might en look the definitions later in the dictionary. To me, speaking for myself...

Afraid is, I can't do such and such, so why try...to give up on self w/o the chance to prove that I can, I am afraid... or, Father you can't do what I need you to do for me better than I can for myself, I am afraid you won't do it right... or I cannot do this alone I am afraid, please help me Jesus, I am afraid and I can't carry this burden on my own.

Fear is (to me), I describe as iced hands wrapped around my heart and I get this lump which becomes grand in the pit of my stomach as it grows heavier each second that passes and you can't breathe.

I believe the most powerful antidote for fear is love, and this incredible love comes from our Abba. He loves us and will proctect and strengthen us in the face of fear. Sometimes, we are afraid...very fearful, but we are never alone even though it feels that way at times. Abba WILL help us; I love His promises. It sure is wonderful thought to know we only need to trust Him, and ask Him to protect and comfort our fear. Jesus is our life line and He will make our heart glow. Just tell him what you fear.

John 15:9 "As the Father has loved Me, so have I loved you. Now remain in My love.

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Update on Caleb... it's GOOD!!

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/calebjentsch

Can't remember if I posted that Gage's last MRI was CLEAR!?

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

sammy
Member # 13952

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sammy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just got a call and have to go to the ER now. My hgb and rbc are dangerously low, below transfusion level.

I'm so scared and upset. I really don't want to go but have not choice.

My LLMD is also making me stop all meds. Please pray for me. Thanks.

Posts: 5237 | From here | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MorningSong
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MorningSong     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Praying for you Sammy. The Lord God is with you holding your hand. Praying with all heart for Jesus healing, protection, and tender care.
Posts: 515 | From In His Loving Care | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Praying for you sammy, dear.

May our Heavenly Father wrap his arms around you, strengthen you, and heal you.

--------------------

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Please also pray for my friend, Judy.

She starts chemo for breast cancer next week.

She got some good news and some bad news today.

Good: Her lymph node was clear...no cancer spread there.

Bad: She has the BRCA 1 gene mutation, so she has to discuss with her Dr's whether she should have a double mastectomy and removal of her ovaries or other options.

Just an FYI: We are going to NYC for the Memorial Day weekend, so I won't be on the computer from Friday to Monday.

--------------------

soccermama
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35101

Sammy,

Oh! that the Lord would rend the heavens and come down right to where you are and hold you in His

arms until you are whole. Lord, give strength to this weary heart.

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Lord Jesus, please surround sammy and judy with your love and healing touch. We pray that their hearts remain calm and that they feel your presence.

--

Please pray for me too. I am in SO much pain. I have failed just about every treatment out there.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

payne
Member # 26248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for payne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so much needed Prayers, Lord release your Angels upon us to restore our good will and good health in all whom call upon your name, and bring comfort to those this Memorial Day Weekend in their loss of Loved ones so we may be Free to Pray and Recieve, for OUR freedom, was not free.
Our fathers, mothers, families, neighbors, and many others in foreign contries sacrficed all for A COUNTRY that Believes in and Fears The Lord..AMEN

--------------------
TULAREMIA/rabbit fever ?

Posts: 1931 | From mid-michigan | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soccermama
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35101

Lymetutu: I ask God to give you relief from your pain. May He reward you richly for all your giving.

I hope that everyone has a blessed memorial day week end.

soccermama
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35101

I am missing my God thought family. I am hoping that people haven't posted because you are feeling

good and not because of health issues. For me, my life has been a roller coaster but God is faithful.

This illness has made me realize just how helpless I really am. When I was healthier, I

did my own thing. I believed in God but my day was MY day. Now I am dependent on His strength to function.

The song I need You more really applies. The link is below. I don't know how to post links so you will have to copy and paste.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6rS_V0TTeY

"In the day of my trouble, I will call to You, for you will answer me." Psalm 86:7

fflutterby
Member # 28081

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fflutterby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am praying for all of you. Soccermama the link worked !

Here is one for you that helps me. I hope the link works !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FYDcvY2lfI

Love and miss you all, you are always in my prayer !

fflutter

--------------------
Psalm 46 1 God is our refuge and strength

Posts: 1367 | From North Jersey | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Miss you all too!!

Just been very busy with a variety of things.

People have been contacting me about someone getting a bullseye rash or a tick bite, etc. Seems like I hear a new story everyday. Trying to educate them.

My younger grandson has had a hard couple weeks..allergic reaction, tiny thorn stuck under his eyelid that the ER Dr missed, and now a fever, cough etc.

We had company last weekend, so I was busy last week preparing for them and a picnic we had.

I am trying to help in my husband's office while one of the employees is on vacation.

Then there are my older grandson's baseball games, and other things too.

I'm sure it's similar to everyone else's busy schedules.

I do think of you all often and pray for you.

It was good to read your posts soccermama and flutter!

Thanks for the links.

--------------------

soccermama
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35101

Flutter, I have played that song many, many times. It is awesome.

Dekrator, I am glad to hear that your life is full of good things like family and fun. I will pray

for an undergirding of God's strength and health for your grandson.

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Thanks, soccermama. I was in the ER during the night with my little grandson and my daughter.

Chest x ray was ok. He had vomited right before going to ER, but was able to keep ibuprofen and water down while there.

Poor little guy has been through the ringer lately. He says his eyes are burning sometimes too, so she will call the Opthalmologist today.

He will probably end up with eye drops.

I really appreciate the prayers for him. He's so precious to us.

--------------------

daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daisyrlb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sammy, please check in when you can and let us know how you are doing.

Sorry I have not been around. We got moved to Florida. Still settling in...not even unpacked much. I am working two jobs, hanging out with family that lives near by, among other things...it's been quite busy.

It has been time consuming looking for doctors for my hubby, going to appts, etc, etc, etc. He has a flareup of EPV (Epstein Bar Virus). Please be praying for him. Thank you.

In fact, I was thinking of just saying...I'll take a break from God Thought...after reading your posts...I just can't. You inspire me and help and bless me...so I'll just keep moving forward with you all on God Thought. Perhaps through the summer make it a monthly thread. OK?

Glad to read of the good reports above...I rejoice with you.

Prayers for the concerns others raised above...our God is faithful.

I wasn't able to open the links...my computer is being really slow right now. I did see the titles of the songs. AMEN!

Dekrator, awww so sorry for your little grandson. Praying his eye heals up quickly.

soccermama, I know what you mean about "life" having a way of causing us to turn to Jesus. The Lord is a strong tower and the righteous run to Him and are safe.

flutterby, thanks for your prayers. May you be refreshed in the "Prayer Closet".

payne, beautiful prayer. I receive it.

Lymetoo, in spite of what you go through...thank you for checking into God Thought. I wasn't able to read Caleb's update...but thankful you report it is good news. PTL!

MorningSong, always so good to see you on God Thought. Pray you're doing better and better and gaining strength.

Allsmiles, the light shines brightest in the darkness. May it be so where you live. God strengthen you.

MDW, Always enjoy your posts. This is great, you share, "I read this quote by an Anonymous...'The love of God is like the Amazon River flowing down to water one daisy." Ha ha ha. That is how I feel!

momindeep, lurk long and often. [Smile] Be blessed.

Pocono, thanks for the reminder...oh, yes...Jesus, Your grace IS sufficient.

God bless you all real good. Going to try to start a new thread now.
[group hug]

Posts: 2188 | From Oklahoma | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement