LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » OH MAN PLEASE PRAY FOR ME PEOPLE

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: OH MAN PLEASE PRAY FOR ME PEOPLE
lpkayak
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pray to the plumbing and drain gods...pray everything that is supposed to go out doesnt come back in

drain guy is on the way and i am so scared...

--------------------
Lyme? Its complicated. Educate yourself.

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
linky123
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 19974

Icon 1 posted      Profile for linky123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So sorry you are having to deal with all of this. Prayers sent your way. [group hug]

--------------------
'Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.' Matthew 11:28

Posts: 2607 | From Hooterville | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aklnwlf
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 5960

Icon 2 posted      Profile for aklnwlf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hang in there Kayak!!! [group hug]

--------------------
Do not take this as medical advice. This comment is based on opinion and personal experience only.

Alaska Lone Wolf

Posts: 6138 | From Columbus, GA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nonna05
Member # 33557

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nonna05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kayak. Lord you've had more than your share lately....
I so thought this plumbing situation was fixed..

I'm having rough go of it to...and just not sure what to do...

So there is no drain GOD ,but God can use him, guide him and I pray for it to be something he can figure out.

How are you staying warm in the camper? I worry about you..

I'm so sorry your lovely house turned out to be such a problem...happened to my brother also..

I'm having hard time looking at letters black on white and keeping head up..
But what you to know I'm thinking of you...

""LORD GOD, ,Please send her much needed relief,favor, help and healing.. Amen

Nonna

Posts: 2563 | From Denver,CO | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
randibear
Member # 11290

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randibear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
we had this happen in our house. backed up into the bathroom..ugh.

last year over the christmas holiday. costs us 1500 dollars nad took two days cause the city would not approve their work.

what a mess.

i don't envy you

--------------------
do not look back when the only course is forward

Posts: 12262 | From texas | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ITS DONE!!!!! I HAVE WORKING DRAINS!!!! as the guy left i was in shock saying you mean i can wash my hands??? i can wash dishes??? I CAN DO LAUNDRY??????? he said YES YES YES...get lots of water down those drains to clear out the loose stuff...omg...i cant believe it. i dont even care that i have to still use the camper potty until we get the bathroom floor redone.

it cost 480. and he was here a long time. he might have given me a deal cuz about 3/4 of the way thru we realized i had been a waitress(at 16) at the same restaurant where he was a dishwasher(at 12) many, many years ago....but it turned out he had been a good friend of my husbands and i didnt even remember it...i think he visited when i was woring or something...like i said...by the time he left i was in shock

so THANK YOU ALL!!! nothing came back int he house...omg i am glad this is resolved...i had estimates up to 10,000.

randi...i cant imagine living like this at christmas with company. my oldest was planning on bringing his family here for chrstmas but we decided no cuz of plumbing. i dont think we will do it this year...but so glad i can look forward to it next year.

nonna i have been living in the house but without a toilet. i got a portapotty for camping at the outdoorsy place and have been using that...going out to do laundry...trying not to cook or use dishes but when i di i poured dish water into backyard-i have a really beig backyard and it is sandy so i didnt have to worry about neighbors or anything. hope you start to feel better soon.

thanks linky and ak...ahhhhhhh. what a christmas present from the heavens...

--------------------

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you, Lord Jesus!!!! Remember, THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES!!!

What a wonderful Christmas present you have received!!!!!

---so what was plugging it up??---

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Member # 5230

a few small roots but he agreed with my friends boyfriend that the 6 months no one lived in the house and the drains wernt used made the inside of the pipes get crusty or dry or something.. then when i moved in and did lots of laundry cuz i was dealing with mold the crusty stuff came off pipes and made clogs. the roots were small-there are no trees out there now-they may have been from shrubs...he said pipes are in good shape and he doesnt thingk i will have moe problems...he went all the way to road and i heard the snake thru the house under the floors so now i know where the drains were when b4 i had no idea. whew...

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SO VERY WONDERFUL!!! I'm so extremely happy for you!! There's nothing like running water and a toilet that works!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
map1131
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The plumbing gods were with you all the time. Never doubt it. I'm glad it just took a chunk and not a dump truck of money to get you going (no pun intended) again.

Pam

--------------------
"Never, never, never, never, never give up" Winston Churchill

Posts: 6478 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

[lol] map!!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

lpkayak
Member # 5230

u made me chuckle...

--------------------

merrygirl
Member # 12041

Icon 1 posted      Profile for merrygirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yay!
Posts: 3905 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
linky123
Member # 19974

Icon 1 posted      Profile for linky123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[woohoo]

--------------------
'Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.' Matthew 11:28

Posts: 2607 | From Hooterville | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement