LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME ... :)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME ... :)
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK... So I forgot to do January birthdays!!!! OOPS!! Whatever could have been on my mind?? [dizzy]

No one on Facebook told me happy birthday, so I'm feeling very neglected. [shake] [Big Grin]

My day began with preparing to see my podiatrist. Got in the shower and was washing my hair when the tub NOZZLE flew off and hit my left foot right below my big toe! (was sitting on a shower chair)

So I just cram it back on and it flies off and lands on my right foot .. same place. This is my most painful foot and I have arthritis in the big toe. OUCH.

So then I get out and I get out my curling iron and the big plug falls on my left foot. Other than that, it's been a great day!!! [lol]

I did manage to have a birthday lunch with lyme friends!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
Happy Birthday ! I'd stay off the ice rink for now but do continue to celebrate in style.

Tub nozzle might be telling you something. It may need anger management lessons if it blew its top for no reason.

I always thought it'd be nice to have the guys from "This Old House" come and fix up a few things. Their website might help explain the nozzle's behavior.
-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
linky123
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 19974

Icon 1 posted      Profile for linky123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday and be careful out there! [Smile]

--------------------
'Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.' Matthew 11:28

Posts: 2607 | From Hooterville | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting Factoid:

When the nozzle comes off, the water shoots straight out with less than an inch-wide stream of water.

[lol]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beaches
Member # 38251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for beaches     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy 29th B'day to you!

OUCH!! Didn't start out the day on the right foot! Sorry just couldn't help myself [Smile]

Posts: 1885 | From here | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lyme in Putnam
Member # 11561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lyme in Putnam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TUTU.

--------------------
He took u to it, He'll you through

Posts: 2837 | From NE. | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amyb
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 5520

Icon 1 posted      Profile for amyb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday and THANK YOU for all you do

[group hug]

--------------------
Good friends are like stars... You don't always see them, but you know they are always there!!!

Posts: 362 | From west chester, pa | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KLUTZO! [lol] Hope you enjoyed your day and had a great lunch. Yeast free, I'm sure! [Smile]

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW
RECOGNIZED AS THE NUMBER 1 CO-INFECTION IN LYME DISEASE BY ILADS*

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dekrator48     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy, Happy, Birthday, Lymetoo!!

[woohoo] [woohoo] [woohoo] [woohoo] [woohoo]

--------------------
The fibromyalgia I've had for 32 years was an undiagnosed Lyme symptom.

"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future". -Jeremiah 29:11

Posts: 6076 | From Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Thanks!! yep, what are the chances, right??

I had such a safe lunch at Olive Garden that it was scary! Grilled shrimp and steamed broccoli with salad.

--KLUTZO

PS.. Hubby told me I must not have updated my Timeline on Facebook... he was right. Now I have greetings. I feel human again.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

just don
Member # 1129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for just don     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday to our best of the best poster.

I dont think you look a day over 28.

Was that the shower head that fell off or the tub spout???

Sounds wore out to me,,,either call maintenance or go shopping to replace it. Never heard of either one just falling off without help.sssssssssssssssssssss

You been exercising in the tub again???

Oh by the way tell hubby happy birthday too,,,tommorrow of course.

--------------------
just don

Posts: 4548 | From Middle of midwest | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carol in PA
Member # 5338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carol in PA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lymetoo,

Happy Birthday to You!

-

Posts: 6947 | From Lancaster, PA | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Check out that tutu!!! Dynamite!! I actually had a pink tutu once! Not as pretty as this one!

Don... oh, it's called tub spout!! thanks! I've noticed for a long time it was loose.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

heatherene56
Member # 39857

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heatherene56     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday to you. Hope you had an awesome day!!!

--------------------
Lymer since 89
Namaste

Posts: 52 | From Fort Worth Texas | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
Wow, Carol sure has elegant fashion sense, eh?
-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin123
Member # 9197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now that Keebler's into fashion...yes, I agree - beautiful tutu - couldn't have picked out a better one -

Well, since everything's dropping in on you today, my turn to drop in and say I hope you had a safe birthday the rest of the day!

Posts: 13116 | From San Francisco | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kgg
Member # 5867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kgg   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Belated Birthday, Lymetoo!
Posts: 1686 | From Maine | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
linky123
Member # 19974

Icon 1 posted      Profile for linky123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Carol gets the 'post-of-the day prize'!

--------------------
'Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.' Matthew 11:28

Posts: 2607 | From Hooterville | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KentuckyWoman
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 38894

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KentuckyWoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree, prize to Carol for the great pic. Very thoughtful.

Happy Birthday Tutu. I echo what amyb says. Thank you for all that you do.

I could give you some tips on how to drag celebrations out for a week or more. I celebrated my 40th (umm shortly ago HA) for an entire MONTH!!

Go for it!!
KW

--------------------
KentuckyWoman
tired of medical run-arounds

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
~ ~ Robert Frost

Posts: 221 | From Kentucky | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
map1131
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy belated Birthday to our dropping drawers girl Tutu.

Carol, that was one beautiful tutu and outfit. Great pic.

Pam

--------------------
"Never, never, never, never, never give up" Winston Churchill

Posts: 6478 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joalo
Member # 12752

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joalo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday!! [kiss]

[woohoo] [woohoo] [woohoo]

--------------------
Sick since January 1985. Misdiagnosed for 20 years. Tested CDC positive October 2005. Treating since April 2006.

Posts: 3228 | From Somewhere west of the Mississippi | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jane2904
Member # 15917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jane2904     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday!!!!!
Posts: 1357 | From Massachusetts | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
faithful777
Member # 22872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for faithful777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope you had a good!!! [group hug]

--------------------
Faithful

Just sharing my experience, I am not a doctor.

Posts: 2682 | From Colorado | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ann-OH
Member # 2020

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ann-OH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never too late to send congrats. You are starting a whole new year! Enjoy!
Ann - OH

--------------------
www.ldbullseye.com

Posts: 5705 | From Ohio | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Member # 12673

-
Had a terrible nightmare last night. Woke up and thought of that TuTu that Carol found.

I had thought of all of us donning one and dancing around. That brought a laugh. Maybe I should go to sleep tonight with visions of Sugarplum Fairies frolicking in the snow, eh?

I WANT a TuTu like that. Can you see the UPS delivery person's face were I to open the door dressed like that?

What if it became a phenom across the country. See how we can make the USP delivery folks laugh?

I can't usually watch "Ellen" due to the insane noise factor of their fun shouts and applause. However, I've seen a clip or two of two darling little girls from England and they always wear TuTus and sing.
-

Keebler
Member # 12673

-
The percussion here may be hard for some (I can't watch much at all) - but they are so cute and so, here's your Happy Birthday song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McEIfcfFlCE

Sophia Grace & Rosie perform "Girl on Fire" on Ellen
-

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Thanks, Keeb!! I hadn't seen that one!! They are so unique and so cute!!! One dances, one sings! [Big Grin]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

fourwinds
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fourwinds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday!!!!
Posts: 396 | From EAPennsylvania | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin123
Member # 9197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We all forgot to sing Happy Birthday to you! Are you ready, Lymenet chorus? Here we go!

Happy Birthday tutu you,
Happy Birthday tutu you!
Happy Birthday dear Tutu,
Happy Birthday tutu you!

And many more, tu!

Posts: 13116 | From San Francisco | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
just don
Member # 1129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for just don     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keeb,

Let us know how that turns out,,,,answering in that pretty outfit.

If you really need a bad nightmare,try imagining me,,,,nope we arent going there!!!!!!!!!!

Even I have limits not to be crossed.

--------------------
just don

Posts: 4548 | From Middle of midwest | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dogsandcats
Member # 28544

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dogsandcats     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy birthday to you Ms TuTu.

You light up Lymenet with your fun humor, compassion and vast knowledge...(must be the teacher in you)

Wishing you all new tub parts and a happy, healthy year!

--------------------
God will prepare everything for our perfect happiness in heaven, and if it takes my dog being there, I believe he'll be there.

Billy Graham

Posts: 1967 | From California | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
momintexas
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for momintexas   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Happy Happy Birthday!!!!
(again [Wink]

[Wink] [kiss]

Posts: 1408 | From Tx | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TxCoord
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TxCoord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From a four-four to a Tutu - Happy Birthday!

And Silver' sends Birthday greetings as well.

Keebler;I picture myself in purple spandex with yellow polka dots. Full body shiver at three a.m.!

--------------------
I have a good time wherever I go!

Posts: 665 | From Lost Wages, NV | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Member # 12673

-
TxCoord: FABulous color combination. That's quite an image !

I seem drawn to a vibrant spring green and fuschia these days - if we are going for a virtual mix of fun why not add some great dancing shoes, too? Figure has been adequately airbrushed in my mind as well.
-

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Thank you my dear friends and "family!"

[group hug]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Pinelady
Member # 18524

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pinelady     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday!!!

--------------------
Suspected Lyme 07 Test neg One band migrating in IgG region
unable to identify.Igenex Jan.09IFA titer 1:40 IND
IgM neg pos
31 +++ 34 IND 39 IND 41 IND 83-93 +
DX:Neuroborreliosis

Posts: 5850 | From Kentucky | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement