LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » PRAYERS FOR PAYNE

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: PRAYERS FOR PAYNE
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lets us all keep Wayne (payne) in our prayers. Wayne has blood clots in both his lungs. At this time Wayne is in ICU, but stable. He spoke to me via text and stated that he did get to see those white gates before he was brought back. Wayne is a strong man and it's just not his time. Please, please pray for my dear friend and your friend.

(written by MDW on the God Thought thread)

Please pray for Wayne!!!! He just lost his dear brother about a week ago .. now this.

http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/3/31902

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96223 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lax mom
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 38743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lax mom         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my. Praying for Wayne.

--------------------
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
(aperture)
http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=115161;p=0

Posts: 2519 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beaches
Member # 38251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for beaches     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh gosh. So sorry to hear. He has always been the first one to offer up prayers for so many here.

Hope this finds him doing better as it surely isn't his time.

Posts: 1885 | From here | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dekrator48
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 18239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dekrator48     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Praying fervently for payne!!

We love you, payne!!

--------------------
The fibromyalgia I've had for 32 years was an undiagnosed Lyme symptom.

"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future". -Jeremiah 29:11

Posts: 6076 | From Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This makes me want to cry. I'm going to pray for him even when I wake up in the night. He's so special.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 96223 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
linky123
Member # 19974

Icon 1 posted      Profile for linky123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Prayers for Payne. [group hug]

--------------------
'Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.' Matthew 11:28

Posts: 2607 | From Hooterville | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Praying.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Jane2904
Member # 15917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jane2904     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Praying for Wayne.
Posts: 1357 | From Massachusetts | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kgg
Member # 5867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kgg   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Praying
Posts: 1689 | From Maine | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MDW005
Member # 22706

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MDW005     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Payne would have tears (yes, men cry to) in his eyes right now with the blessings of your thoughts and prayers. As of this morning, Payne's INA blood thickness was 1.4 and needs to be 2.5 before the drs. will release him. Payne is praising God this morning stating that "God is great."
Thank you for praying and continued prayers for this wonderful friend and man of God.

--------------------
God's promises mean you always have something wonderful to look forward to.

Posts: 2150 | From Georgia | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lax mom
Member # 38743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lax mom         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
payne: from all of your lymenet friends

[group hug] [group hug] [group hug]

--------------------
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
(aperture)

Posts: 2519 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Silverwolf
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Silverwolf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<<<<< Payne >>>>>,

Prayer is going up for a swift recovery for you!

Dear Lord,

Thank you for sparing Payne we ask for quick recovery for him now,

and that You're loving-kindness would surround him like a comforting quilt.

Please keep Your angels near him and heal his heart from the sorrow of his brothers passing.

We know that: 'to live is Christ,and to die is gain...',and we are grateful that Payne is still here on earth at this time.

Thank you awesome God, for Your love and caring, Payne is such a precious brother,and we are glad to have him with us still!!!

in Jesus Name Amen!!!

<<<<< Brother Wayne/Payne >>>>>,

Thank you for the many, many, times you have held us all in prayer to the Lord. It is a help and blessing.

As my TxCoord love says...'We'll see you, here,there or in the air.'!!!

Jus' that Silverwolfi [TxCoord sends greetings,and prayers as well.].

--------------------
2006,May-August2006 Dx w/ Lyme/Bartonella/White Matter Lesion Disease on Brain.
[ Clinical Dx w/ two positives and several IND's on the tests from Igenex ], Prior Dx of CFIDS/CEBV 1992, and FMS '93-'94
Diabetes*2 Dx 10/'08

Posts: 3581 | From SE Idaho | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Wayne posted this song last week:

"I'll Praise You in This Storm" by Casting Crowns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sb0TQwRRLA&feature=player_embedded

Lyrics...

I was sure by now
That You would have reached down
And wiped our tears away, stepped in and saved the day
But once again, I say, Amen and it's still raining

As the thunder rolls
I barely hear Your whisper through the rain, "I'm with you"
And as Your mercy falls I raise my hands
And praise the God who gives and takes away

And I'll praise You in this storm and I will lift my hands
For You are who You are no matter where I am
And every tear I've cried You hold in Your hand
You never left my side and though my heart is torn
I will praise You in this storm

I remember when I stumbled in the wind
You heard my cry, You raised me up again
But my strength is almost gone
How can I carry on if I can't find You

As the thunder rolls
I barely hear Your whisper through the rain, "I'm with you"
And as You mercy falls I raise my hands
And praise the God who gives and takes away

I lift my eyes unto the hills
Where does my help come from?
My help comes from the Lord
The Maker of Heaven and Earth

I lift my eyes unto the hills
Where does my help come from?
My help comes from the Lord
The Maker of Heaven and Earth

And though my heart is torn

[ 04-10-2013, 01:43 PM: Message edited by: Lymetoo ]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

hopingandpraying
Member # 9256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hopingandpraying     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This beautiful song, "I'll Praise You in This Storm" by Casting Crowns, is the song I hold on to and find strength in. I love it!

Praying for God's healing and mercy not only on Wayne (payne), but on all those afflicted with any kind of disease.

"By His stripes, we are ALL healed!" Isaiah 53:5

Posts: 8981 | From Illinois | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

I think I'll add the title to my post. Yes, it fits all who are here!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Silverwolf
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Silverwolf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow,

What an amazing song!!! And a wonderful testimony!!!

Sometimes, often really, with illness, life is filled with storms ,but the Lord is our Deliverer,and we are more than conquerors thru His love.

When the only way is to keep going,thru the storm, He is there quietly whispering,'I Am with you always'!

[Smile] [group hug] [Smile]

Silverwolfi thinkin'!

--------------------
2006,May-August2006 Dx w/ Lyme/Bartonella/White Matter Lesion Disease on Brain.
[ Clinical Dx w/ two positives and several IND's on the tests from Igenex ], Prior Dx of CFIDS/CEBV 1992, and FMS '93-'94
Diabetes*2 Dx 10/'08

Posts: 3581 | From SE Idaho | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dekrator48     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heavenly Father,

We praise you every moment of every day. Today we especially praise you for bringing our dear friend, Wayne, back to us.

We know you have a great plan for Wayne's life, and a purpose for him that will glorify Your Great Name.

Thank you, Jesus, for your goodness, your hope, your comfort, your promises and your love.

Please strengthen Wayne's body and heal him in all ways.

We know that all our help comes from You, and all our hope is in You.

Please show Wayne how precious he is to us.

We pray this in the name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen

--------------------

"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future". -Jeremiah 29:11

Posts: 6076 | From Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Any word on Wayne?

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

momindeep
Member # 7618

Icon 1 posted      Profile for momindeep     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wayne...so sad to hear this turn of events for you sweet man.

And such a wonderful poet! Thought provoking and soothing clips from your heart...I feel I know you personally from your gentle prose.

You have been a blessing for many and I will pray for you.

Posts: 1512 | From Glenwood City WI | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kudzuslipper
Member # 31915

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kudzuslipper     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keeping Wayne in my thoughts.
Posts: 1728 | From USA | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Wayne is doing better!!! He may be in the hospital another few days while they thin his blood a bit.

Woohooo!! Praise the Lord!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

lax mom
Member # 38743

\o/ Thank you God!!!!

Wayne we need you back here on Lymenet ASAP!

--------------------
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
(aperture)

sammy
Member # 13952

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sammy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God bless you Payne. Sending you a get well hug and praying for you.
Posts: 5237 | From here | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BoxerMom
Member # 25251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BoxerMom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sending positive thoughts!

Keep us posted.

--------------------
 - Must...find...BRAIN!!!

Posts: 2867 | From Pacific NW | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skies
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 28064

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, beautiful song TuTu..

Praying for Wayne and hoping he continues to improve!!!

--------------------
"The simple things can get you through the hardest times."  -

Posts: 628 | From Connecticut | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dekrator48
Member # 18239

So thankful Wayne is doing better!! [bow] [woohoo]

Hopefully he'll be back on lymenet very soon!

Continued prayers for Wayne!!

--------------------

Messa
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 38065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Messa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just saw this thread! So thankful Wayne is better!! Praying for complete recovery!!! In Jesus name!
Posts: 415 | From USA | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Love So Amazing!!!

"Jesus Messiah" by Chris Tomlin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSjHCn4JCDU

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Another by Chris Tomlin .. For Wayne!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fa8w7mGug0c

"I Will Rise"

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

momindeep
Member # 7618

Icon 1 posted      Profile for momindeep     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God is good.
Posts: 1512 | From Glenwood City WI | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hopingandpraying
Member # 9256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hopingandpraying     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Jesus Messiah" is the ULTIMATE praise song!

Beautiful, inspiring, - this song says it all! MARANATHA!

Chris Tomlin - Jesus Messiah Lyrics

He became sin
Who knew no sin
That we might become His Righteousness
He humbled himself and carried the cross

Love so amazing
Love so amazing

Chorus:
Jesus Messiah
Name above all names
Blessed Redeemer
Emmanuel
The rescue for sinners
The ransom from Heaven
Jesus Messiah
Lord of all

His body the bread
His blood the wine
Broken and poured out all for love
The whole earth trembled
And the veil was torn

Love so amazing
Love so amazing, yeah

Chorus:
Jesus Messiah
Name above all names
Blessed Redeemer
Emmanuel
The rescue for sinners
The ransom from Heaven
Jesus Messiah
Lord of all

All our hope is in You
All our hope is in You
All the glory to You, God
The light of the world

Chorus:
Jesus Messiah
Name above all names
Blessed Redeemer
Emmanuel
The rescue for sinners
The ransom from Heaven
Jesus Messiah
Lord of all

Posts: 8981 | From Illinois | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MDW005
Member # 22706

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MDW005     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wonderful news, Payne has the ok by his dr. to be released tomorrow. They are amazed with his healing so quickly. I think it might have to do with all your prayers and thoughts...whatcha think!? I say Amen! Thank you Jesus and thank you for all the wonderful supportive prayers Wayne's friends have given on his behalf.

--------------------
God's promises mean you always have something wonderful to look forward to.

Posts: 2150 | From Georgia | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

The doctor wasn't counting on the power of Jesus! [Smile]

woohooo!!!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

lax mom
Member # 38743

Amen to that Lymetoo!

Can't wait to have you back on Lymenet Wayne! [Smile]

--------------------
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
(aperture)

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Great news, MDW!

Thank you, Jesus, for Wayne's healing!!

We need him here! He is a huge encouragement to others!!

[woohoo]

--------------------

daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daisyrlb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Praising Jesus for the good report on Wayne! Thank you all for your faithfulness to pray!
Posts: 2188 | From Oklahoma | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Messa
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 38065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Messa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you lord!
Posts: 415 | From USA | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

HI, daisy!! [hi]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

linky123
Member # 19974

Icon 1 posted      Profile for linky123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[group hug] [bow] [woohoo]

--------------------
'Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.' Matthew 11:28

Posts: 2607 | From Hooterville | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
payne
Member # 26248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for payne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
I have so much to share..
I was there, and brought back by your many prayers.. love won.
as I left the Kingdom, The Lord showed me a sword in my right hand with a fire burning
"JESUS" on the blade, he instructed onto me, that I was worthy of being one called upon to slay all darkeness with LIGHT.. to stay on this earth till the end of darkness.. as I can look the devil in the eye and stomp Him with One word.. JESUS. being a sinner and sleeping with the devil and seeing every thing good he stole from me in my old life,
well my angry is all MIGHTY.. GOD ALL MIGHTY.
And as I came to flesh again, I found the sword in my hand was the WORD, A BIBLE.. Jesus has the key to death and did Our Fight and WON..
Its up to US to study daily in The WORD, and be obediant.. My sword is THE WORD. double edged ?
YES, from the Mouth of Jesus..
I only wish through God's will, to bring to each of you a gift, The gift of BELIEVING.
all praises to OUR Father.. wayne is only dirt.. clay.. a lightening rod For The Lord to fire His Will through to anyone who calls on His Name !! I so believe yes i do I believe..
oh, i do i do i do
I have brushed against death way to many times to not Know there is LIGHT .. Amen
I am so Proud of All that bowed to The Lord and called me back, yes, I couldve easily died,
let go, but, your voices drawed me HOME..
ha i am almost happy that I have LYME [bonk]
hint: when they wheeled me out of ICU, to leave, the satff was all but cheering, as i got to the elevator a simple cleaning lady, whispered to me, you definetly was a light up here... ain't God GREAT...His LIGHT.
I am going to eat my Bible.. food, food, food.
if you think i can remember everyone that prayed for me .. well,
God did, look for a blessing from HIM..
love wayne strike me i like it.

--------------------
TULAREMIA/rabbit fever ?

Posts: 1931 | From mid-michigan | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
momindeep
Member # 7618

God says that He will make us strong in our weaknesses ...you are a testament to THAT promise indeed!
Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Oh Wayne, I am crying like a baby.

Your testimony will surely bring others to the Light that is Jesus.

Oh to have been in His presence, must have been the most joyous, loving feeling.

Our Lord has great plans for you! How glorious to be instructed by our God in person!

We need only to look at His Word, as you say, to be instructed daily...and remember that He is here with us.

Thank you so very much for what you have shared.

For a couple years I have been reading one book after another about experiences like yours....near death experiences.

The stories always amaze me and fill me with so much hope. In every one of them, God has a plan to use those people to bring others to Him, even in their sometimes very broken lives.

I am so thankful that God answered our prayers for you to recover and come back to us.

You must be bursting with God's love and the mission to share His truth!

Thank you again, Wayne, I am very grateful, friend.

[group hug]

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Roar like a lion, Wayne!! [Smile] That was beautiful and so inspiring. A reminder to eat our FOOD daily. Get those Bibles OPEN!

woohooo!! Thank you for your beautiful testimony!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

payne
Member # 26248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for payne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its so simple, a child can understand God's will,
so can we.

--------------------
TULAREMIA/rabbit fever ?

Posts: 1931 | From mid-michigan | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Messa
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 38065

Wow! Last night I met a man God healed of stage four pancreatic cancer and was given three weeks to live.

Another miracle! Thank you so much for this gift of encouragement Wayne! God is greatly to be praised.

Sammi
Member # 110

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sammi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just saw this post. Wayne, I am so glad you are home and doing better. I continue to pray for you!
Posts: 4681 | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lax mom
Member # 38743

payne: Welcome back!!! That picture of a lion is a powerful image.

[group hug]

--------------------
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
(aperture)

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement