LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » I am fully cured and here's how I did it.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I am fully cured and here's how I did it.
Mister Scott
Member # 23112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mister Scott     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Went undiagnosed for a couple of years. Almost ended up in a wheel chair diagnosed with MS. Took 3 antibiotics twice a day for 2 years (Ceftin, Biaxin and Flagyl).

I got these from my vet as it was impossible to find a Lyme Literate doctor anywhere in Canada. The antibiotics got me to about 80% better but I couldn't shake it completely.

Finally stumbled upon cannabutter quite by accident. Quit the antibiotics completely and took the cannabutter for 3 months. The cannabutter totally killed off the rest of the stubborn bacteria.

Have been cured completely and symptom free for over 2 years. Got my life back and live a very appreciated active and healthy lifestyle. Thank God for my vet and thank God for cannabutter! No wheel chair for me!

[ 07-01-2013, 03:41 AM: Message edited by: Robin123 ]

Posts: 20 | From Manitoba, Canada | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lululymemom
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 26405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lululymemom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats the combo my daughter was on and did very well with it. She is about 85-90% now.. I know how it is getting abx in Canada so we paid alot to get the care she received through a private facility. Never heard of the cannabutter but will look it up..
Congratulations on your successful treatment!

--------------------
IGM 41 IND, 83-93+ IGG 31 IND,34 IND, 41++, 58+, 83-93 IND

31 Epitope test neg.

Bartonella henselae 1:100

Posts: 2027 | From British Columbia | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dekrator48
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 18239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dekrator48     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations to you on your recovery!

I am not familiar with cannabutter.

Can you please tell us more about it....brand, dose, where you got it, etc?

--------------------
The fibromyalgia I've had for 32 years was an undiagnosed Lyme symptom.

"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future". -Jeremiah 29:11

Posts: 6076 | From Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lululymemom
Member # 26405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lululymemom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well i just found out its made with cannabis.. Something not so readily available to the average person... I personally believe in the benefits of cannabis but wouldnt want the high that comes with it.

--------------------
IGM 41 IND, 83-93+ IGG 31 IND,34 IND, 41++, 58+, 83-93 IND

31 Epitope test neg.

Bartonella henselae 1:100

Posts: 2027 | From British Columbia | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mister Scott
Member # 23112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mister Scott     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Reply to Dekrator 48

Well as the name implies it is made with cannabis. I stumbled upon it by accident when a friend gave me some butter for pain from a non lyme related back injury.

I knew I was onto something when it induced a herxheimer reaction like I'd never experienced before. Herxheimer reaction means dying bacteria releasing toxins as they die. So I put two and two together and decided to give it a try. Am I ever glad that I did!

The key is to eat it and not smoke it. Smoking has no antibacterial effects because the useful cannabanoids get burned off.

I made mine with two ounces of primo cannabis and a quart of extra virgin coconut oil. Using a miniature ice cream scoop, I made and froze approximately 100 mini butter balls. I ate one butter ball per day for 3 months. I felt completely cured after only two weeks but still continued just to be sure.

There are several sites on youtube and elsewhere that show how to make cannabutter. Coconut oil has the highest absorption of the cannabanoids of all the oils out there.

Here is a link to an article outlining the antibacterial properties of cannabanoids. Give it a try if you like. I sure don't regret finding a cure that worked for me. Good luck.

http://www.environmentalgraffiti.com/sciencetech/cannibis-save-life/2712

PS Here is a link to a youtube video called Run From the Cure. It's about a guy who apparently successfully treated cancer using something similar to cannabutter. Cheers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0psJhQHk_GI

[ 07-01-2013, 03:42 AM: Message edited by: Robin123 ]

Posts: 20 | From Manitoba, Canada | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome Mister Scott!

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
payne
Member # 26248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for payne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
salute Mister Scott, priced right, no prescripe, no doctors, side effects ? null... 2 weeks... give me 20 days to reply I seem to be near to the same stage as you were... thank you very much...

--------------------
TULAREMIA/rabbit fever ?

Posts: 1931 | From mid-michigan | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
birdie67
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35994

Icon 1 posted      Profile for birdie67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for coming back and sharing your wonderful news!!

Did you have any co infections?

Wishing you continued good health [Smile]

Posts: 486 | From USA | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Question? How can you be sure it was the cannabis that made you well and not the coconut oil that you mixed with it.

The reason I am questioning it is because I have been making dark chocolate brownies with coconut oil for the past mos, and it has comptetely cleared up my brain fog.

OTOH, when I was bitten very badly by lots of ticks including having a fully engorged one on my arm,

I was smoking a lot of marijuana every day. I never experienced any symptoms for 5 yrs until I had a major stressor in my life set off a cascade of symptoms.

Not negating what you are saying at all, just wondering. I will def research the cannabutter and probably try it. Thanks for posting and so glad to hear you are well and out of this nightmare.

Gael

[ 07-01-2013, 01:16 AM: Message edited by: glm1111 ]

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW
RECOGNIZED AS THE NUMBER 1 CO-INFECTION IN LYME DISEASE BY ILADS*

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mister Scott
Member # 23112

Question? How can you be sure it was the cannabis that made you well and not the coconut oil that you mixed with it.

Answer: Because the entire time I was on ABX, I was eating a tablespoon/day each of coconut, olive and hemp oil as part of my diet. At no point did I experience anything near the Herxheimer reaction that I experienced when I first started eating cannabutter.

As mentioned earlier, it was the Herx reaction that clued me into the possibility that there might be something to the butter.

After a little research and finding out that cannabinoids have been shown to completely eradicate ABX resistant bacteria in a petri dish in 6 minutes or less, I began to have quite a bit of faith in the butter.

It worked splendidly but sometimes the Herxing was a bit much...mostly in the beginning. The only side effects were dry mouth and having to set aside about 3 hours/day to settle into the mushing out effects of the butter.

Small price to pay, however for what turned out to be a complete cure.

[ 07-01-2013, 03:44 AM: Message edited by: Robin123 ]

glm1111
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanx Scott! Good Luck.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW
RECOGNIZED AS THE NUMBER 1 CO-INFECTION IN LYME DISEASE BY ILADS*

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BoxerMom
Member # 25251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BoxerMom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting. I have both cannabutter and Simpson oil (the one used for cancer treatment) available to me. May give this a try.

Did you ever try the Simpson oil?

--------------------
 - Must...find...BRAIN!!!

Posts: 2867 | From Pacific NW | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mister Scott
Member # 23112

@BoxerMom

No, I haven't tried the Simpson oil but I suspect it should have similar results to the cannabutter. Good luck and I hope it works out for you. If it does, please spread the word. Cheers

Mister Scott
Member # 23112

@birdie67

Don't know if I had co-infections as I was not tested for them. My doctor refused to help me send my blood across the border to IGenex in California.

My Lyme was confirmed by a European company that briefly operated an LTT MELISA testing facility in Canada. They did not have testing available for co- infections.

I'm guessing that the cannabanoids would also eradicate any co-infections as they have been shown in the lab to completely destroy a number of ABX resistant bacteria. Cheers

[ 07-02-2013, 02:23 AM: Message edited by: Robin123 ]

Ann-OH
Member # 2020

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ann-OH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well you would be happier and hungrier.....

--------------------
www.ldbullseye.com

Posts: 5705 | From Ohio | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
droid1226
Member # 34930

Icon 1 posted      Profile for droid1226     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does it have to be primo? Lol. Two OZ. is a lot of $$. but cheap if you can use lesser quality.

I don't want the high. Is this avoidable?

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/droid1226/videos?view=0&flow=grid

Posts: 1181 | From ohio | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
I thought this would be relaxing, not cause a high (if "high" is interpreted as excess energy or excitability).

From a friend who used "funny butter" for cancer / pain relief, he said that it did not make him high so much as helped his body relax a bit to take the edge off.

Still to be considered: operating any machinery, driving, boating, etc.

And, what seems to work for one person may not translate to others. We do not know all the variables and can't see the full picture.

A LL ND (naturopathic doctor) is best consulted for a good combined herbal program if one is into "herbs" of ANY kind. There are dozens of excellent herbs & specific nutrients for those with various chronic illnesses. Professional guidance is best, if at all possible.
-

[ 07-02-2013, 03:05 PM: Message edited by: Keebler ]

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
birdie67
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35994

Icon 1 posted      Profile for birdie67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks so much fort he reply, Wishing you continued good health.
Posts: 486 | From USA | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dogsandcats
Member # 28544

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dogsandcats     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have an acquaintance who used this and said they were cured from cancer. It would be interesting to read any study done. Ofcourse we all know how studies can go....

--------------------
God will prepare everything for our perfect happiness in heaven, and if it takes my dog being there, I believe he'll be there.

Billy Graham

Posts: 1967 | From California | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement