LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » Cabin Fever

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cabin Fever
kam
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 3410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As I am lyiing here freezing in bed in my apartment, my mind goes to getting out of the apratment and going camping.

I know it doesn't make senese.

I am typin gthis with my eyes closed

I did turn on the heater and I did put my pelotr ear protection muffs on.

I did get up to get some breakfast but ADD kicked in and I filled the ice cube trays instead for the ice pack bags. ..for the inflamed brain.

Too weak to scoop up som egoa't smilk ygourt and lay back down to reat.

So, just laid back down.

Resting now, then I will get up and try and get something to eat.

I'll type more when able.

I am trying to find a way to gt out of the apartment and go camping or at least come to terms that it i sjust too cold to go camping now.

for some reason I think getting out of the apartment will be better for my health.

Posts: 15927 | From Became too sick to work or do household chores in 2001. | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GretaM
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 40917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GretaM     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thinking of you Kam.
Posts: 4358 | From British Columbia, Canada | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stymielymie
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 10044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stymielymie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is that computer I sent you working ok?.
Posts: 1820 | From Boone and Southport, NC | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kam
Member # 3410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doc Dave. Yes. Thank you very much. I can't imagine life without it.

I sent you a few emails but not sure you got them.

I dn't know how long I have had the computer now.

Good to see you posting on LN

How are you doing?

Posts: 15927 | From Became too sick to work or do household chores in 2001. | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kam
Member # 3410

Still thinking about getting out of the apartment.

I would need a tent heater.

but, also a paved area to cruise in the power chair and toilets...I do know one place.

But, for now...just getting from the bed to the bathroom takes all I have and then some.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement