LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me....
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, why not!? I'm in charge of birthdays, right? [Big Grin]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lax mom
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 38743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lax mom         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LYMETOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[woohoo]

--------------------
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
(aperture)
http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=115161;p=0

Posts: 2519 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surprise
Member # 34987

Icon 1 posted      Profile for surprise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday!

My H's b-day is around the corner, you capricorn folks are good ones ;-)

Enjoy yourself!

Are you having some stevia cake?

--------------------
Lyme positive PCR blood, and
positive Bartonella henselae Igenex, 2011.
low positive Fry biofilm test, 2012.
Update 7/16- After extensive treatments,
doing okay!

Posts: 2518 | From USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
randibear
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 11290

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randibear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You stinker...I could have sent one of famous or infamous if you dont like it care packages...

Happy happy happy...

What is it? 35....lol...

--------------------
do not look back when the only course is forward

Posts: 12262 | From texas | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
39 and holding!! It's getting to be a heavy load!! [Big Grin]

No cake, but I did have a date nut treat from our local health food store. I think the only sugar was from the dates.

Went out on the town with a friend. We had fun! Hubby is working today. We may go out to eat tomorrow. His birthday is Monday.. so we'll share a nice dinner soon!

Care packages are welcome, 24/7 and 365. [Big Grin]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
steve1906
Member # 16206

Icon 1 posted      Profile for steve1906   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday Lymetoo!

-

[ 01-16-2014, 08:24 PM: Message edited by: Lymetoo ]

--------------------
Everything I say is just my opinion!

Posts: 3529 | From Massachusetts Boston Area | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GretaM
Member # 40917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GretaM     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday! And Many More!
Posts: 4358 | From British Columbia, Canada | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dogsandcats
Member # 28544

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dogsandcats     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Put on your party TuTu and dance the night away!

Happy Birthday!

--------------------
God will prepare everything for our perfect happiness in heaven, and if it takes my dog being there, I believe he'll be there.

Billy Graham

Posts: 1967 | From California | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ann-OH
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 2020

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ann-OH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tutu,
Happy Birthday - and many more....!

Ann - OH

--------------------
www.ldbullseye.com

Posts: 5705 | From Ohio | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Icon 6 posted      Profile for aklnwlf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi TuTu! Happy, happy B-day!!!

[hi]

--------------------
Do not take this as medical advice. This comment is based on opinion and personal experience only.

Alaska Lone Wolf

Posts: 6145 | From Columbus, GA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
susank
Member # 22150

Icon 1 posted      Profile for susank     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday Tutu!

(Is that like tutu in ballet - you danced?).

My b-day is ten days after yours! the 26th.

FWIW I danced in the drill team - back in the day.

You would have to be from Texas to understand.

(I cannot believe I actually was ever healthy enough to do things like high-kicks and think nothing of it.)

--------------------
Pos.Bb culture 2012
Labcorp - no bands ever
Igenex - Neg. 4 times
With overall bands:
IGM 18,28,41,66 IND: 23-25,34,39
IGG 41,58 IND: 39
Bart H IGG 40

Posts: 1613 | From Texas | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HAPPY BRITHDAY!!!!!!! [Cool] Relish the day and the whole week.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8887 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
momindeep
Member # 7618

Icon 1 posted      Profile for momindeep     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy birthday to a sweet and kind person who is so generous with her time!
Posts: 1512 | From Glenwood City WI | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dekrator48     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope your day has been super special!! Happy birthday dear friend!!

--------------------
The fibromyalgia I've had for 32 years was an undiagnosed Lyme symptom.

"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future". -Jeremiah 29:11

Posts: 6076 | From Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MannaMe
Member # 33330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MannaMe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday!
Posts: 2252 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Thanks so much, you guys! Love you all very much! [Smile]

Susan.. as for dancing, I did take tap and ballet for one year. I wanted to take more, but I think maybe Mom and Dad didn't have the money for it. I was only 7 or 8 so I don't know, but anyway I got that year because I had won it as a give-away.

As it turned out, the studio was either previously owned by Patsy Swayze or co-owned by her. Patrick's mom. He went to school with me but he was not famous back then! LOL

Someone here dubbed me "Lymetutu" because of the name "Lymetoo."

Have I bored everyone now?! [Big Grin]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

linky123
Member # 19974

Icon 1 posted      Profile for linky123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Party on tutu and have a great day! We all love you very much! [kiss] [group hug]

--------------------
'Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.' Matthew 11:28

Posts: 2607 | From Hooterville | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marz
Member # 3446

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Many happy returns tutu!
Posts: 1297 | From USA | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Silverwolf
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Silverwolf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi there <<<<< Lymetoo, the Birthday Lady >>>>>,

I hope you have had a wonderful day, and your New Year brings more and more healthfulness each day for you and your loved ones!!!

Jus' Silverwolfi here!

--------------------
2006,May-August2006 Dx w/ Lyme/Bartonella/White Matter Lesion Disease on Brain.
[ Clinical Dx w/ two positives and several IND's on the tests from Igenex ], Prior Dx of CFIDS/CEBV 1992, and FMS '93-'94
Diabetes*2 Dx 10/'08

Posts: 3581 | From SE Idaho | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rumigirl
Member # 15091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumigirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday, Lymetoo!!!

Have a wonderful few days of celebration. Here's to a wonderful year ahead. Happy 39th!!!

So both of your birthdays are within a few days of each other, wow.

Posts: 3771 | From around | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin123
Member # 9197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[hi] Hope you had a wonderful birthday, Ms Tutu - hey, go ahead and celebrate all week! [woohoo] [group hug]
Posts: 13116 | From San Francisco | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carol in PA
Member # 5338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carol in PA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday!

-

Posts: 6947 | From Lancaster, PA | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
payne
Member # 26248

Icon 6 posted      Profile for payne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 - [group hug] [spinning smile]

--------------------
TULAREMIA/rabbit fever ?

Posts: 1931 | From mid-michigan | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Love the pics, payne and PA! Thanks for all the greetings! You guys are so special!

[Smile]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

kam
Member # 3410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

here is our imaginary place to join tutu for her birthday.

Don't worry, the word has been spread throughout the animal kingdom that we are infected meat so they will not be chumping down on us for dinner.

Kruger Park, South Africa

The vast expanse of the Sabi Sands Game Reserve in South Africa’s Kruger National Park startles you every time you step onto your private veranda.

With more than 24,000 acres to explore at your doorstep, andBeyond Leadwood boasts just 4 immaculate suites, making it one of the world’s grandest wilderness getaways.

Take a guided safari tour to see the big 5 -- lion, leopard, rhino, elephant and Cape buffalo -

- that make daily appearances in South Africa’s Kruger National Park, before exchanging tall tales over local delicacies at the boma, a traditional African enclosure replete with a roaring fire.

African attire will be available. [Smile]

Posts: 15927 | From Became too sick to work or do household chores in 2001. | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
faithful777
Member # 22872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for faithful777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday TuTu!!

--------------------
Faithful

Just sharing my experience, I am not a doctor.

Posts: 2682 | From Colorado | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pocono Lyme
Member # 5939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pocono Lyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday Lymetoo.

-

--------------------
2 Corinthians 12:9-11

9 But he said to me, �My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.� Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ�s power may rest on me.

Posts: 1445 | From Poconos, PA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LymeXtu
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 24590

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LymeXtu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy belated birthday Lymetoo !!
Posts: 448 | From minnesota | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
map1131
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh what nice picture some gave you. I can't do pictures, but I can sing. Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Dear Tutu, Happy Birthday to you. And many more.

There didn't that sound nice? Nice song for a nice person that deserves a lot of appreciation from the members of this board.

You are good a person Tutu. [bow]

Pam

--------------------
"Never, never, never, never, never give up" Winston Churchill

Posts: 6478 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Thanks for the song, Pam. I've never heard you sing before. Very nice and right on pitch too!!

kam.. I could have sworn that was a photo from Texas. Seriously! So either way, it was awesome to see and think about!

Thanks, everyone!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Anthropologista
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35483

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anthropologista     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope you had a happy, wonderful, fabulous birthday, Tutu!
Posts: 431 | From New England | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2roads
Member # 4409

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2roads     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow...glad I went on General....would've hated to have missed you a " Happy Birthday to you, happy Birthday to you, happy birthday dear Tutu, happy birthday to you...and many more".

Wish I could send a fab photo, but don't know how. In the meantime i'll just [hi]

Hope it was fab.

[group hug]

Posts: 2214 | From West Chester, PA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
map1131
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
2roads, someday when we have a brain we will learn photos. [dizzy]

Tutu, will take us to off topic forum and give us step by step instructions. And let us practice.

Pam

--------------------

Posts: 6478 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

It's not that hard. If you want to learn, just holler.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

BoxerMom
Member # 25251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BoxerMom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't believe Carol in PA found a tutu!!

Challenge accepted!

-

Here's a jumpy little ballerina!

-

Happy Birthday, Tutu! You're the best!!!

--------------------
 - Must...find...BRAIN!!!

Posts: 2867 | From Pacific NW | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Thanks, BoxerMom!! Carol is very good at finding cool pics. She always manages to find a tutu! [Big Grin]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

glm1111
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OH GEE...haven't been to General in a while and just saw that it's your birthday Toots! I am another one who doesn't know how to send pictures. I wish you FLOWERS and SUNSHINE and a BIG BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! You're the best! [kiss]

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW
RECOGNIZED AS THE NUMBER 1 CO-INFECTION IN LYME DISEASE BY ILADS*

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jubilee
Member # 30343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lymetutu,

Happy Birthday from me also! Thank you for your kind help!

jubilee

Posts: 89 | From USA | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cbb
Member # 788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cbb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy belated Birthday wishes!!
Just spreading out the celebration for you.
Celebrate some more on Hubby's birthday tomorrow.

Wishing both of you a year of good health and happiness!!

Having LD has brought some wonderful people into my life, and you're one of the most special of the group.

[group hug]

Posts: 4638 | From South Carolina | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
just don
Member # 1129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for just don     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I posted way up the page but now dont see it...darn

Anyway I said HAPPY BIRTHDAY to TuTu and Mr. Tutu!!!

Think I will save up for a brain transplant!!!

--------------------
just don

Posts: 4548 | From Middle of midwest | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kudzuslipper
Member # 31915

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kudzuslipper     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy belated bday tutu! Hope you had a terriffic day. And wishing you the best this year!
Posts: 1728 | From USA | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Thanks to some of the most special people EVER!!

Don, I will tell Mr Tutu that you said Happy Birthday!

[Smile]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

nefferdun
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nefferdun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Belated Birthday!! You are a wonderful person, very caring and supportive. Hope you have the best year ever.

By the way, mine was yesterday!

--------------------
old joke: idiopathic means the patient is pathological and the the doctor is an idiot

Posts: 4676 | From western Montana | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
map1131
Member # 2022

Neff, Happy birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday dear Neff, happy birthday to you.

Mr Tutu, now that's funny. Does Mr Tutu drop his drawers all day long too?

Pam

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

happy birthday, Neff! and thanks!

Don has met Mr Tutu .. they go way back. [Big Grin]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

CherylSue
Member # 13077

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CherylSue     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday and wishes for a healthier year!
Posts: 1954 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
just don
Member # 1129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for just don     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep,,,was a RED letter day,,,got to break bread with Tutu,,

,the VERY talented Mr.Tutu,,,a mountain girl,

Sammy Davis Jr,. Dean Martin, and Frank Sinatra all at the same time

--------------------
just don

Posts: 4548 | From Middle of midwest | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MADDOG
Member # 18

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MADDOG     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HAPPY Belated BIRTHDAY TU TU from me tu you!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOO
OOOOOO
OOO
OO
O
WELL, i am all aoo'ed out!!!
MADDOG

[ 01-23-2014, 12:39 AM: Message edited by: MADDOG ]

Posts: 3996 | From Ohio | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
just don
Member # 1129

Boy the birthday greetings were very incomplete until Maddogs rendition of his Happy Birthday greetings

NICE singing their Mr. Rabid Pup!!!!

Now I can sleep so much better.ZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!

--------------------
just don

Tincup
Member # 5829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tincup         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hop py Hop py Hop py Burrrthhhh day!

Hop py Hop py Hop py Burrrthhhh day to YOU, dear TuTu!

And many more!

Hugs!

[Big Grin]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Posts: 20353 | From The Moon | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

quote:
Originally posted by just don:

Yep,,,was a RED letter day,,,got to break bread with Tutu,,

,the VERY talented Mr.Tutu,,,a mountain girl,

Sammy Davis Jr,. Dean Martin, and Frank Sinatra all at the same time

-
HA! That is true! [Smile]

MADDOG... you are a great howler!!

Thanks, TC!! [hi]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

girl
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Belated Birthday! We love you! Thank you for all the help and what you do for SO MANY! love!!!
Posts: 631 | From the south | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Thanks! Love you back! [Smile]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Rivendell
Member # 19922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rivendell     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Belated Birthday, TuTu!

Mine was two days before yours.

Happy Birthday to me, toooo!!!!

--------------------
Herbal Treatments for Lyme and Co-Infections:
http://buhnerhealinglyme.com
http://www.tiredoflyme.com/the-cowden-protocol-for-lyme-disease.html http://www.sinomedresearch.org http://www.lymenet.org/SupportGroups/

Posts: 1358 | From Midwest | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement