LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » inflamed brain again...prayers please..

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: inflamed brain again...prayers please..
kam
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 3410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have the inflamed brain thing again. I have done the ice thing al ready this am.
Getting up to get more ice.

Just need prayers that it lets up soon.

Thx

1:20 pm

Posts: 15927 | From Became too sick to work or do household chores in 2001. | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GretaM
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 40917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GretaM     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Praying for you Kam.

I hope it let's up soon.

[group hug]

Posts: 4358 | From British Columbia, Canada | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
momindeep
Member # 7618

Icon 1 posted      Profile for momindeep     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will pray.
Posts: 1512 | From Glenwood City WI | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
momindeep
Member # 7618

Icon 1 posted      Profile for momindeep     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just checking in and hoping you are okay.
Posts: 1512 | From Glenwood City WI | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kam
Member # 3410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I am OK. Whewph. That was a short one compared to past ones.

If not OK. If it starts to build again.

I will be taking sleeping pill combo in an hour and hopefully be able to sleep thru the night and wake up with an improvement.

Thanks for the prayers. Very cool.

Posts: 15927 | From Became too sick to work or do household chores in 2001. | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kam
Member # 3410

another one...didn't want to post ...but it is not going away...

I hve been trying the ice packs but that is not working.

Prayers help.

Nte to self..keep breathing. Just breath in, breeath out..hydrate

2 more hours and then sleeping pill combo...hoping that helps and I am able to sleep thru the night and wake with it gone..

Thankf rot eh prayers

GretaM
Member # 40917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GretaM     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh KAM

You poor girl:(

I hope your are in dreamland now, and the pain is gone.

[group hug]

Posts: 4358 | From British Columbia, Canada | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
momindeep
Member # 7618

I will pray for you sweet Kam.
kam
Member # 3410

In and out of sleep last night but it was manageable. (sp?)

Took 2 excedrin this am....dehydrated...hoping I am doing well enough to make a pitcher of that lemon/cuke/mint/honey drink.

And get lots of green tea in me today.

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you think you get enough fluids in each day? Maybe that is one factor?

[group hug]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie C
Member # 14

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Annie C     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Praising prayers to glory. I'm familiar with putting ice on my head in many places. I had it on my head this morning.
Dear Kim
May you have relief soon. Lots prayers.

--------------------
May God Bless you every day. And Never say never and do not give up no matter what. We need you to help others.

Posts: 1288 | From Tetons Wyoming | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kam
Member # 3410

I am OK now. Thx.
Anthropologista
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35483

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anthropologista     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad to hear that, Kam! Sleep peacefully and have a better day tomorrow.

Love your photograph! Dream of a nice beach.

Posts: 431 | From New England | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kam
Member # 3410

My old stomping grounds (the beach) has been on my mind a lot lately.

Tutu. I get enough fluids in me a day. AT least a pitcher of that lemon/cuke drink, green tea, detox tea, acv, etc.

But, there is somethign wtih the way the body processes the fludis. I will wake up with dry cracked lips and dehydrate. I drink sleepy time tea right before bedtime.

Most of th teime I wake p OK

And too many variable at this point to figure out what causes that horrid brain stuff.

I will think it is this or that and change this or that but still get them.

Anthropologista
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35483

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anthropologista     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those fluids sound good--especially the lemon/cuke drink. I assume the green tea is decaf? If there's something going on about the way your body processes fluids, I wondered if you'd had a kidney function test recently?
Posts: 431 | From New England | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kam
Member # 3410

I do need to get some more decaf green tea.

And I will do a search when able to find out more about a kidney function test.

I have never had one.

kam
Member # 3410

dNGE JUST TYPED A BUNCH OF STUFF AND LOST IT

NEED PRAYERS AGAIN. IT IS BACK

kam
Member # 3410

4 pm 4 more hours to go then hopefully the sleeping pill combo will allow me to sleep thru the night and I will wake up OK

I hve been in and out of sleep or whatever is going on..which helps

momindeep
Member # 7618

Praying Kam.
GretaM
Member # 40917

Praying for you Kam.
[group hug]

kam
Member # 3410

4:30 am In and out of pain/sleep last night. Just put on depends to be on the safe side in case I loose bowel control again.

one day, one night and day 2 of this? Hoping it breaks this am.

momindeep
Member # 7618

Will be praying for you today, you can count on me.
GretaM
Member # 40917

Praying for you Kam. Hang in there.
[group hug]

kam
Member # 3410

Thanks. Just checkin in. don't want to fall down the rabbit hole.

10:30 am

kam
Member # 3410

Shh. I think I am OK now. Don't want to jinx it. Vision is still weird but not doing the negative thinking.
GretaM
Member # 40917

Kam-my vision is double the day after the rabbit hole...

So has to be a sure sign you're free and clear.
[kiss]

GretaM
Member # 40917

Kam-got caught in traffic a long way from home.

Found a paleo gluten free restaurant on the boardwalk.

Dinner $14.00

Wish you and Rosie were here to go on the boardwalk with me.

The breeze is cool off the ocean. The only sound is waves and birds.

Get well soon Kam.

momindeep
Member # 7618

Good to hear Kam.
kam
Member # 3410

Greta...what a treat. A reasonable paleo gluten free restaurant on the boardwalk.

yes. Wishing we were there with you too. [Smile]

So far so good this am. I seem to be Ok if I am just lying in bed and not trying to do much. Typing this with eyse closed.

Hoping to be able to take a shower today.

kam
Member # 3410

Thanks for helping me get thru another one.

Scary stuff.

GretaM
Member # 40917

Is your caregiver coming in today Kam?
momindeep
Member # 7618

Hope your day is calm Kam.
kam
Member # 3410

Tried to get up and take my pills while caregiver is here.

I did not have clean dishes on her list but she was cleaning them.

I asked her to wait until the end to do the dishes if she had time.

She hasn't been doing a good job of cleaning the dishes so hoping I can do what I can when able.

But, that short gettign up and smelling whatever it is that was on her body...cigarettte smoke? and trying to talk did me in.

The brain started to flare up again.

Difficult to know what to do and what is causign what.

But, talking and smells is a trigger. for sure for sure.

I am all ready getting better just lying here.

I need an ice pack but not bad enough to get up or call out for one. Taht would ony make thins worse.

Also need to close the blinds as the light from the window is too much this am.

kam
Member # 3410

it is back. prayers please that it lets up soon. Not sure when it started to flare again..it has been awhile..i was hoping it would go away...but no
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[group hug] kam

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kam
Member # 3410

three and a half more hours then sleeping pill combo and hopefully a beak from all of these

sleep

then wake up wthout it. I hope I pray

momindeep
Member # 7618

I hope and pray too...
GretaM
Member # 40917

[group hug]
kam
Member # 3410

Day 4. Please continue to pray. [Frown]
momindeep
Member # 7618

I am...so sorry Kam. We care about you greatly.
momindeep
Member # 7618

Thinking about you.
GretaM
Member # 40917

Worried about you Kam. Is there anyone who can come and sit with you?
momindeep
Member # 7618

I am with Greta...hope you can check in with us today...this is Saturday.
kam
Member # 3410

Woke up without it this am. I think I am OK. I hope it stays away.

It takes me awhile to get bck to lyme normal after wards.

Not able to red what people posted this am so I'll be back to read the post later.

Thank you.

kam
Member # 3410

Ah maybe just figured out why sometimes when i post i loose the post when health is running lower than lyme normal.

there is a add reply post and a post reply right under it.

wondering if sometimes i get confused and hit post reply instead.

momindeep
Member # 7618

Thanks Kam for checking in! Praying for you always.
kam
Member # 3410

Dehydrated again even though I know I got plenty of liquids in me.

So, that is the goal again today...lots of liquids: lemon/cuke drink, green tea, detox tea, sleepy time tea at bedtime...

Stil typing with eyse closed.

Kind of concerned about what to eat as I don't want it to cause a flare up.

But, I don't think I had anything to eat all week that was different from teh week before so kind of confused.

Must not be food intake.

STill hoping to get out of the apartment and camp to see if that helps me feel better. Camground is 5 min frm house.

I also need to look into ordering sme of things people suggested....

But, not sure if that is the answer either.

I am thinking maybe I just need to start on the Cowden Protocol instead and see how things go.

I have put it off since Nove watg for more caregive rhours but I can see wtg for tha tto happen is not workng out.

I also have advertixed for household help..so far no response there either.

Brain is starting to inflame a bit but OK so far.

Wishing I was out of the apartment and camping...so I would know if it has something to do with where I live.

Able to take a shower yesterday and Shampoo Rosie while I was in the shower too.

Put on clean clothes, slept in clean lounge wear last night..still enjying being in clean clothes and ahving a clean body this am and having Rosie cleaned

kam
Member # 3410

Thanks for helping me get thru this. It is weird how the brain chemistry changes when it is going on.

After it is over, I can't really recall things...

Hurting this am and am bedridden but that is normal and very weak and ehydrated..but that is normal.

I can deal with that.

Someone suggested gaia something licorice root

And reshi mushroom something by a certain company which I can't recall right now.

And alka selterzer gold

And I all ready tried the japanese knotweed that was suggeste di the past

the horrid inflamtion in the brain hasn't been as bad as it was in Nove last time

So, thinking the japeanese knotweed takne daily has helped.

I ran out and just got some in today.

so, thinking it might be a good idea to try the other things suggested to

Good to have them on hand just in case

kam
Member # 3410

i ti sback again. not bad right now. laying low..in bed...on ice...taking japanese knotweed...but not going to take anymore today

i was nout of it yesterday and i was ok yesterday...so tricky knowing what is causing what

also started back on supps today so not sure about that either...

if you think of it...prayers it goes away soon an\

tying thsi with eyes closed so hope it makes snse.

keep thinking i would really like to know if i would have this pressureinflamation if i were out doors camping...don't have what it takes to drive to forest and set up cot right now

maybe later

kam
Member # 3410

I am OK now again. Not sure what is going on. Just thankful the inflamation in the brain has let up.

This is weird.

GretaM
Member # 40917

Kam-how are you feeling today?
momindeep
Member # 7618

I am wondering how you are too.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement