LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » God Thought __ March 16th week

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: God Thought __ March 16th week
payne
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 26248

Icon 14 posted      Profile for payne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[bow]
 -
[group hug]

--------------------
TULAREMIA/rabbit fever ?

Posts: 1931 | From mid-michigan | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
payne
Member # 26248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for payne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
REPOST'd (" for silverwolfi ")

God Tho'ts Warriors, \0/

Hi there, prayers going up,that all are getting better, Payne,your in our tho'ts and prayers, for bones, nerves, tendons, and muscles to heal rapidly!

Dogsandcats = Praising the Lord,that the young great grand nephew was able to get to a good hospital finally. Our Lord is awesome in His healing power,love, mercy and grace!

We got to go to the Hopsital to visit w/ Krys', she was doing okay,but still fighting a lot of pain. She called a bit ago, and is really concerned and nervous. They are sending an oncologist to talk w/ her.

She was hoping they got all of whatever was the problem w/ the five cysts/tumors they removed.She is asking for more prayer as she goes thru this.

Krys' has gone thru some really difficlt situations, besides the infections, gall bladder surgery,appendectomy that she's had to go thru.

Last May, she was wheeling to church in her chair,and some nut stabbed her in the leg, because she had no money and they wanted money.

It took a long time to heal,because she gets infections so easily. A few years ago she was hit by a drunk driver, and was laid up in hospital for months.

Some how she manages to keep a sense of humor, but she said tonight she is so tired of all the physical issues and all the stresses and strain.

If the Lord brings her to your memories, please keep her in prayer. When we left today,she was trying to smile thru the pain.

Pocono Lyme, any more news? I hope you are feeling better each day!!!

Lymetoo, how are you doing, is y'alls weather getting any better?

Ours is weird, it getting hot way too soon which can cause flash floods out here in the
desert.But we just couldn't do the snowy icey weather,and the wildfire seasons mess any more up in SE Idaho.

Sadly there was a bad fire above us in the mountains last year,but it doesn't come near the house,like it did three different times in Idaho.

Gotta go for now, Prayers for Gods peace and safety, for all,and fro His Healing touch... In Jesus name Amen!

Jus' Silverwolfi here ! [group hug] praying for you [bow]

--------------------
TULAREMIA/rabbit fever ?

Posts: 1931 | From mid-michigan | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dogsandcats
Member # 28544

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dogsandcats     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*update-original below*
Wednesday - his abdomen is still distended and the surgical site is now infected. If nothing changes they will go in tomorrow and check for bowel obstruction. This little guy has been in so much pain and trauma, please pray for him and the family too.

Monday: no change. Still fever, bloating and pain. My niece is exhausted and frightened.

Sunday afternoon: his abdominal cavity is full of fluid and he is having trouble breathing....please God heal Him!

Ok, get those prayers going overtime. Received a call early AM and they now need prayers that his bowels will move.
It is a major concern along with infection.

Thank you.

Please pray....my grand niece is a missionary in Africa. Her four year old son had bad tummy pain that grew increasingly worse each day. It took them 3 days to get to a missionary hospital, and the appendix had ruptured.

He had surgery this morning and all went well, but we now would like prayers for healing and recovery.

Praise God, people die in the US with a ruptured appendix. Only God could keep that little boy alive til he received care.

It is a hard, rough, unforgiving life. Air is dirty, water dirty, malaria for the whole family- on and off-, and lots of parasites.
Limited resources.....etc

Thank you for your prayer, God bless

--------------------
God will prepare everything for our perfect happiness in heaven, and if it takes my dog being there, I believe he'll be there.

Billy Graham

[ 03-19-2014, 02:18 PM: Message edited by: Dogsandcats ]

--------------------
God will prepare everything for our perfect happiness in heaven, and if it takes my dog being there, I believe he'll be there.

Billy Graham

Posts: 1967 | From California | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They are way tougher than me to be able to be missionaries there. I will pray for Joshua. Sorry I didn't see this earlier.

Silver.. we got about 5 inches of snow today. All is well. Hopefully, it is the last snow of the season??

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dekrator48
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 18239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dekrator48     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dogsandcats, I am praying for your grandniece's son. Poor little guy.

Missionaries have to be some of the most selfless people to endure such poor conditions to do God's work. God bless them.

Praying for everyone here on Lymenet.

Hugs to you, dear friends!

--------------------
The fibromyalgia I've had for 32 years was an undiagnosed Lyme symptom.

"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future". -Jeremiah 29:11

Posts: 6076 | From Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Silverwolf
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Silverwolf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi <<<<< God Tho'ts Warriors >>>>>,

Hope things are going better for each one, waiting for updates as each one gets a chance. [Smile]

We talked to Krys' a bit ago, the Oncologist had really good news. They are sure the cancer cells were encapsulated in the smaller cysts.So no cancer left that they can tell. I am sure they'll do follow ups from time to time just to be safe!

She is still in a lot of pain, and it makes breathing difficult when it gets bad. They are trying to monitor closely.

She is still so weak,and the incision was huge,so it's going to take some time to heal. They used staples as they are hoping to keep it from breaking open.

Krys' has woken two different times now since the surgery,screaming. Usually from a cough or sneeze after she has gotten to sleep. She gets concerned cause she didn't want to wake others up.

Thanks for praying, she needs it so right now. She sounded better, but that incision, makes one hurt just to see the picture.

*Here's hoping the little great-grand nephew is feeling better, and the liquids have passed out of his abdomen. Will keep him in mind during prayers.

* <<<<< Payne >>>>>, hoping for good news from your Drs. appt. keeping in Prayer!!!

* <<<<< Lymetoo >>>>>, I sure hope that this snow is the last of the season for y'all!

Our weather is still weird,close to 80 today, tomorrow low sixties. then slowly creeping back up.

I'm still fighting some bronchitis type stuff, and a headache...that is really obstinate. But I got to see Krys' Saturday, I played Silverwolfi-masked-marvel, I don't want her to get this bug.

I am hoping to get to go to Wed. pm. service,we'll see. Have a fasting blood test
Thur., hoping that goes well.

May God continue to work in each of your lives, and bless each of you beyond measure!!!

Jus' Silverwolfi here

--------------------
2006,May-August2006 Dx w/ Lyme/Bartonella/White Matter Lesion Disease on Brain.
[ Clinical Dx w/ two positives and several IND's on the tests from Igenex ], Prior Dx of CFIDS/CEBV 1992, and FMS '93-'94
Diabetes*2 Dx 10/'08

Posts: 3581 | From SE Idaho | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
payne
Member # 26248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for payne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well,
tommorow is X ray day... the pain is very real,
I see this as The Lord is opening
doors and lighting my path,

May the hands that heal me,be guided by The Lord,
I am fine in Spirit, and God is Good to me.
Provides and He is a Jealious God. [woohoo]
And I thank Him for being there,
tomorrow for me.
all Glory to The Kingdom ..

--------------------
TULAREMIA/rabbit fever ?

Dogsandcats
Member # 28544

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dogsandcats     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Payne- praying for God's hand to hold you thru X-rays and heal your pain.

Silverwolf- hope the flu has left your home! Praying Krys is having better days.

Our God is an amazing God!

--------------------

Billy Graham

Posts: 1967 | From California | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soccermama
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soccermama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Father, there are so many that need Your health. For all who have posted in these pages the last few days, may Your health overtake them like a flood.

When the enemy rushes in, like a flood the Lord raises a standard against him.

Posts: 538 | From kentucky | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pocono Lyme
Member # 5939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pocono Lyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We certainly have a lot of praying to do. He hears us. He will never leave us nor forsake us. We can count on His word. He is ever so faithful.

Krys sounds like an amazing young woman. Prayers for her and the little boy. His family too of course. I have such admiration for missionaries.

They sacrifice so much to spread the wonderful Word.

Payne, you're always in my prayers as are all on here. How did your X-Rays go? I hope and pray it's not serious and will heal quickly.

I was saddened today. I had to go to court again. I don't know if I didn't pay enough attention the other times or not but this time I did.

When being sworn in, "so help me God" wasn't part of it. [Frown] When I was being sworn in, I replied, "I do so help me God". THEY may have tried to leave God out of it.

Silverwolf - Thanks for asking. No news yet. I was told to call last Thursday to get the results. I wasn't well enough but did call Friday.

Called again yesterday multiple times. Left messages and finally got a call last evening. The girl said, get this, "I don't know why you were told you would get the results in 48 hours. It is usually a day or two". [bonk] [shake]

Still nothing today.

Dear Lord, please heal the little boy. You kept him alive despite what he had suffered is often fatal. My friend's son died of the same thing and he's much closer to medical care.

We need healing as only You can do in Your time.
Your Will be done. [bow]
[group hug]

--------------------
2 Corinthians 12:9-11

9 But he said to me, �My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.� Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ�s power may rest on me.

Posts: 1445 | From Poconos, PA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
payne
Member # 26248

pretty quiet, since i did not use ER..

no doctor there was required to treat me as if in ER..
everything was a mess,
and deductible included..
300.oo off the top,

my x rays are being sent to my doctor and he has the ball.. ugh.
poco, thanks for the share and info on attention ... weather or not they have God in it is odd, yet, we are free to invite him in all things.. PRAY ON. they lose we calim VICTORY
will bring you all up to date as I find this out.. GOD BLESS

--------------------
TULAREMIA/rabbit fever ?

Pocono Lyme
Member # 5939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pocono Lyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a Sunday evening service that includes an amazing documentary about missionaries. You won't be disappointed. I promise.

One amazing part is what happened with the weather.

http://www.shadowmountain.org/default.aspx?page=3718

--------------------

9 But he said to me, �My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.� Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ�s power may rest on me.

Posts: 1445 | From Poconos, PA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Silverwolf
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Silverwolf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi <<<<< God Tho'ts Warriors >>>>>,

Continuing to pray for y'all. Waiting on the results of tests,X-rays, and post surgery,issues can be difficult.

I've got a fasting blood test tomorrow morning[ A1C ], so trying to say hydrated,and hope it goes well. I wont know results 'til a week from Friday.

Trying to stop a headache that showed up mid-Feb. w.\ the flu... but keeping on to do what I need to.

Krys' called awhile ago, they have done 'Isolation- Gown and mask now, w/o explanation, for all visitors/nurses/Doctors etc. So She's trying to find out what's up.

She's still exhausted,and fighting the pain, and feeling discouraged.

Prayers continue while we wait for the different results. And for each one to be able to rest!

Check back later...

Jus' Silverwolfi

--------------------
2006,May-August2006 Dx w/ Lyme/Bartonella/White Matter Lesion Disease on Brain.
[ Clinical Dx w/ two positives and several IND's on the tests from Igenex ], Prior Dx of CFIDS/CEBV 1992, and FMS '93-'94
Diabetes*2 Dx 10/'08

Posts: 3581 | From SE Idaho | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dekrator48     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I look forward to watching the video, Pocono.

I am praying for everyone's needs and healing.

I could use prayer for left shoulder & arm pain and limited range of motion. It started to hurt at the end of December and got worse.

Can't extend my arm up very high and can't reach behind me. If I accidentally move a certain way, the pain is horrendous.

It really aches at night and I can't sleep on my left side.

I diagnosed myself with a nerve impingement and pray that there is no tear in my rotator cuff. Trying to treat myself with anti-inflammatories, ice and PT exercises I found on youtube.

Please pray that this heals soon, as I already have enough pain in this body. Thank you friends.

--------------------

"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future". -Jeremiah 29:11

Posts: 6076 | From Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dekrator, that sounds awful.I haven't slept on my side in nearly 14 yrs. My body knows not to do that even in dead sleep. My shoulder is bad, but not as bad as yours! I will pray for you!

My hands are hurting and they just ran out of steam. I'll be back.

I need prayer too. (my hands are the least of my worries)

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Thanks for praying for me, Lymetoo.

I will pray for you also.

Pocono, I watched the video and really enjoyed the film about the missionary couple and starting the church in New Guinea.

I have so much admiration for missionaries. They endure such hardship for years to carry out God's mission.

I loved the part about what God did with the weather...and just at the right moment!

Our God is amazing!! Thanks for sharing that, Pocono!

--------------------

payne
Member # 26248

i had a hard time posting this....

-

then I felt the hardtime Jesus paid for US..
VICTORY ...
I hope this brings understanding beyond our current status.. raise your face to The Lord, and sing so He knows your voice and your face..
Listen for He will say " come forth my child, for I know you well"
God Bless all that call upon HIM ! [group hug] [bow]

--------------------
TULAREMIA/rabbit fever ?

payne
Member # 26248

- [hi]

--------------------
TULAREMIA/rabbit fever ?

Lymetoo
Member # 743

It's about New Guinea?? cool.. I hope to go back to it tomorrow and watch it. I loved the beginning song.

My mom's cousins were missionaries in Papua, New Guinea back in the 40's to 60's. Very dangerous there back in those days. (probably still is!)

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Beautiful, payne...and very comforting!

Yep, Lymetoo, Papua New Guinea...you will enjoy it. You can scroll ahead to the film.

This is from the "Touching Lives" facebook page:

"There are times in the life of every believer when the pain is so great, the grief is so deep, the need is so far above us, that we are simply speechless in prayer.

We cannot utter a single word. We can't fully verbalize all that our needy, breaking heart wants to say.

All we can do is groan…and God understands. Be encouraged and rest assured, He hears your words AND your groans, and answers them both.

- Ron Lambros, President, Touching Lives"

--------------------

hopingandpraying
Member # 9256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hopingandpraying     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I find myself just saying the blessed and holy Name of our dear Lord, Jesus, many times when I truly am at a loss for words and need His help and guidance. We are all so very tired of struggling, be it with this illness or taking care of someone with it.

May this video and lyrics bless you like they do me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kI5eCdFZZZc7eventh Time Down
from the album Just Say Jesus

Life gets tough, and times get hard
It's hard to find the truth in all the lies

If you're tired of wondering why
Your heart isn't healing
And nothing feels like home
Cause you're lost and alone just screaming at the sky

When you don't know what to say
Just say Jesus
There is power in the name
The name of Jesus
If the words won't come
Cause you're to afraid to pray
Just say Jesus

Whisper it now, or shout it out
However it comes out, He hears your cry
Out of nowhere He will come, you got to believe it
He will rescue you
Just call out to the Way, The Truth, The Light

Just say Jesus
There is power in the name
The name of Jesus
If the words won't come
There is just one name
Strong enough to save
There is just one name
There is just one name
Jesus

Just say Jesus
There's still power in the name
The name of Jesus
If the words wont come
If the words wont come
And you don't know what to say
Just say Jesus

Publishing: (c) 2013 Moms Like us Too/Love Journey Music(SESAC)/Moms Like Us Too/Aevinesaintmusic(SESAC)/Wordspring Music, LLC/Early Service Music(SESAC)

Writer(s): Mikey Howard, Cliff Williams, Ian Eskelin

[ 03-20-2014, 02:24 PM: Message edited by: hopingandpraying ]

Posts: 8981 | From Illinois | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hopingandpraying
Member # 9256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hopingandpraying     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dekrator48 - you are in my prayers and I'm so sorry you are going through this. Is it possible you have a torn rotator cuff? My Dad had this when he fell and injured himself.

Did you ever get the SOTA Magnetic Pulser that Carol in PA used and recommended to you for your pain? Maybe that would help.

Posts: 8981 | From Illinois | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Thanks for the prayers hopingandpraying!

It is always possible that I have a tear, but I have not seen a Dr or had an MRI at this point.

I think that a machine that I was using at the gym may have led to this impingement....just my opinion from reading and my symptoms.

I was using a machine where I reached up and pulled a bar down to almost shoulder height with 60 pounds of weight, and did that repeatedly.

I don't remember injuring my shoulder.

I did not get the SOTA magnetic pulser yet....it is costly, so just haven't taken the chance.

--------------------

payne
Member # 26248

PRAYERS for my brothers and sisters here..
May your bodies become whole again as the Spirit ministers upon the things which draw our attention away from God's Will..
May every pain and suffering we endure, Be a reminder of Jesus and How He Suffered, and bring God's Love into US and replace the hurt with Warmth from the LIGHT. . . and Comfort from Our Master...
blanket US in PEACE and Healing Rest. [group hug]

A man's spirit can sustain his broken body, but when spirit dies, what hope is left? (Proverbs 18:14)

--------------------
TULAREMIA/rabbit fever ?

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Pray hard for little Joshua too.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Dogsandcats
Member # 28544

They had to take Joshua back into surgery tonight because his fever spiked up to 104.

They found his small intestines were stuck together. He will have a tube down his throat for two days.

Please pray that his abdomen distention goes down, gas from surgery goes away, infection to be gone and his bowels to move.

Resources in Africa are limited, pray they will have all they need.

My niece is exhausted, I don't think she has had 4 hours of straight sleep in a week.

Thank you all for your prayers. Our God is an amazing God !

--------------------

Billy Graham

Lymetoo
Member # 743

That is so rough. Still praying.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Pocono Lyme
Member # 5939

Yes our God is an amazing God!!! He does answer our calls. Prayers for Joshua for complete healing. Continued prayers for all here.

Any word on your X-Rays Payne?
Dekrator - I feel for you. I know the shoulder pain all too well. One of my first symptoms was a frozen shoulder. Pain!! isn't the word for it!

It lasted two years. It got better after going on Doxy but only weeks later, the other shoulder froze up. Both are pretty good now Thank God!!
I pray yours heals quickly.

I loved the part about the weather in the video too. It made me think that God had wanted them to go to that particular village too as one of the other air strips was flooded...

Thanks for sharing hopingandpraying. I love it!

Isn't it fantastic that we have a place on this forum where anyone can come to ask for prayer? I find so much comfort here.

God does answer prayers and often gives us the answer we desire. The results of my biopsies were made known to me yesterday afternoon. All negative!! PRAISE GOD!!!!!!!!

--------------------

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Thanks Pocono, sorry to hear you went through all of that with your shoulders.

I am praying fervently for little Joshua!

--------------------

Dogsandcats
Member # 28544

Friday morn:

Joshua's fever is 105. God please perform a miracle healing.

--------------------

Billy Graham

Pocono Lyme
Member # 5939

Lord we ask that You heal Joshua. We believe You are the ultimate Healer. You know Joshua's condition and how he can be healed.

We are asking for your intervention whether it be by your guidance of his caregivers or your healing touch. [bow]

Jeremiah 30:17 . . . I will restore you to health and heal your wounds, declares the LORD.

--------------------

payne
Member # 26248

some one tell JOSHUA to recieve..

[group hug] In our prayers we ask our God to perform and deliver a miricle upon Joshua,

Healing and making whole, Lord, you must have a place to use joshua for your will

..being there in africa must be a beginning.. to go foth and spread Your Word..

Lord you are a Jealious God, and Love to give your gifts..

Detour from The hard road that has took joshua off your lighted path,

he needs to return to his walk and direction for your Kingdom..

let someone wash Joshua's feet, as Jesus would.

Cleanse and Heal.. thru this action.

take charge of Joshua's direction,

favor God's Power and Jesus's healing

and let the Spirit find this out,

for Praises of Our Lord,
I see it being done.

RECIEVE JOSHUA... truly recieve The Gifts that God has for us
are provisons no man knows of.. be done AMEN. [group hug]

--------------------
TULAREMIA/rabbit fever ?

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement