LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » Notes for "Quest for the Cures...Continues"

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Notes for "Quest for the Cures...Continues"
Robin123
Member # 9197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This thread is listed in Search as:

The truth about cancer free online docu-series starting March 30

I watched it last time - it's great - it's called "Quest for the Cures...Continues" - it starts March 30, 9pm EST, each day's viewings available for 23 hours. At the end, they offer the series for a discount price for a limited amount of time.

It's 11 days of approx. an hour per episode each day, interviewing 51 doctors and 11 scientists in total, plus cancer survivors. Very personable - you see him traveling to interview all these folks.

You can go to www.thetruthaboutcancer.com to sign up.

And spread the word on your networks!

NOTE - adding this after this 1st series - Ty did a 2nd series, 9 episodes, in which he traveled around the world to interview people who know about healing cancer naturally. He also interviews survivors.

The notes from this 2nd series are at:
http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi/topic/3/35581?#000000

[ 08-27-2018, 12:52 AM: Message edited by: Robin123 ]

Posts: 13116 | From San Francisco | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tincup         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I FOUND IT! Almost forgot, then did, then thought it was earlier in the day, but got here just in time.

This is really worth the watch. I saw part of it and think Lyme patients and others should see it.

Thanks for posting it Robin3957285982!

[Big Grin]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Posts: 20353 | From The Moon | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm signed up. I hope I have time to watch!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin123
Member # 9197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If Tincup can find it, YOU can find it! Thanks for the plug, TC and Lymetoo - I have seen it already and it's chockful of great info. Maybe we can discuss some of it here...
Posts: 13116 | From San Francisco | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Member # 5829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tincup         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You and Maddog are pushing your luck you know.

[lol]

And yes, a discussion is a good idea.

Stopped watching for now (paused), listening to Religious Freedom Act news.

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Posts: 20353 | From The Moon | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mlg
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35383

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mlg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great. I just saw the first episode. I hope that they talk about what is driving these rouge cells. I know a lot of top LLMD and researchers have discovered what is driving this. The cells are high-jacked.
Posts: 697 | From CA | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin123
Member # 9197

[lol] TC - me and Maddog - he hasn't discovered this thread yet...he'd probably pee on it.

You've asked a big question there, mlg. They keep talking about the difference between having an acidic environment or an alkaline one. There'a gotta be something important about why that is so for body health.

Also there is discussion about cancer stem cells - that's interesting too, as in, what's up with that?

Keep watching!

A big take-away for me tonite: the medical schools in the US were taken over following the 1913 Flexnor report that found that all the natural schools weren't teaching enough about pharmaceutical drugs!

Rockefeller and Carnegie were behind the pharm push, as they were turning their oil products into drugs. They funded the new medical curriculum, gave grants to the medical schools, put their cronies on the board of directors, and that's how they did it.

Doctors in medical school do not get trained in nutrition because of this. 100 years of this. [bonk]

Tincup
Member # 5829

Wonder if Madog will or won't? HA! You are funny, for sure!

Finally got through the first program. VERY good. And yes, so sad to see the "industry" take over. You are right Robin5938593, this is why WE are where we are.

Hope others watch, it is really worth a look-see.

[Big Grin]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Dekrator48
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 18239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dekrator48     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I watched episode 1 today!

Totally worth watching!!

--------------------
The fibromyalgia I've had for 32 years was an undiagnosed Lyme symptom.

"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future". -Jeremiah 29:11

Posts: 6076 | From Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Member # 5829

Good to know Decorator! It is amazing. Bringing this up so others will be reminded.

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Tincup
Member # 5829

This new spell check is VERY annoying. I spend more time fixing it that it odes fixing me!. I spelled out Dekrator and it automatically made it "decorator" above.

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

MADDOG
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 18

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MADDOG     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well the only thing getting peed on is my slow internet connection.

I am switching to Roadrunner very soon.

I can't watch any video things without sitting and buffering for hours.

WWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

There is very limited choice here for internet.

Embarq slow internet or Roadrunner that is the only choices.TWO

They don't get snow on the moon or i would have turned TC's snow yellow. HE HE He !!!!

MADDOG

Posts: 3996 | From Ohio | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin123
Member # 9197

Ha - this thread will not be yellow for now...thx, Maddog -

Take-away for me from the 2nd episode - a healthy immune system does not get cancer. And the converse - well, that's why we better pay attention here!

Don't just treat symptoms - ask what's causing it.

If we treat the body right, the immune system will work (well, they're not talking about Lyme/co's, just the rest of it)

Good nutrition and supplementation, hydration, sufficient iodine and salt intake.

Sugar feeds cancer cells, which have anaerobic metabolism, meaning they make only 2 ATP molecules from a sugar molecule, not the 32 ATP molecules made in an aerobic ie oxygen environment, so therefore people with cancer are tired.

Cancer stem cells survive chemo and radiation! Therefore, people must boost their immune system.

Remedies include metforin and anything with ellagic acid in it, like green tea extract, and berries like raspberries, strawberries, blackberries and blueberries. Ellagic acid targets cancer stem cells.

These episodes are here for 23 hours, so you can watch this episode tommorow too.

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dekrator48     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are some take away's from episode 1 in case you missed it:

Follow the money.

When the tax deductible research money given to a University or research lab is coming from a source which has a vested interest in the outcome of the research, the outcome is going to be what the donor wants it to be, especially since the study is specifically about their drug.

Doctors are maintaining people's illnesses by prescribing drugs for every symptom.

Western medicine practices Disease management instead of Disease resolution.

The agencies that are supposed to be protecting humanity are now protecting the industries that they should be protecting us from!

Cancer is a symptom of underlying problems in the body that are not being addressed.

Chemo, surgery or radiation does not address the underlying problems.

Chemo and radiation are known to cause cancer and destroy the immune system.

86% of doctors would not choose conventional treatment of chemo/radiation/surgery for cancer!

When a person has metastasis, conventional treatments really do not work very well.

The survival rate for a person with stage 4 cancer using conventional treatments is only about 2%!

Chemo is hastening their deaths due to the direct effects of the drugs.

--------------------

"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future". -Jeremiah 29:11

Posts: 6076 | From Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin123
Member # 9197

Take-aways from the 3rd episode - we're up against a lot! Better pay attention!

Bad stuff:

Vaccines - heavy metals, accidental viruses and formaldehyde in them

Chemicals - 74 billion lbs produced everyday!! Our body gives up minerals to bind and excrete the toxins and we become mineral deficient.

Bromine, fluoride and chlorine sit on iodine receptors in the thyroid and thus disrupt metabolism.

Heavy metals - contaminate the soil and all food grown there.

Examples of bad heavy metal effect - mercury knocks out zinc, needed for our immune system to function. Zinc helps prevent cancer. Also dental involvement - dental mercury may be linked to breast cancer.

Cosmetics are toxic. Sun screens are full of carcinogens and block Vit D which is known to help prevent cancer.

Pesticides disrupt hormones, thus disrupting our metabolism needed to stay healthy. 2 billion lbs dumped on our fresh produce every year. This is why we need to eat organic!

Two kinds of GMOs:

a) herbicide tolerance. Round-Up Ready allows for herbicide tolerance in soy, cotton, canola, alfalfa, sugar beets, corn. It kills the good bacteria in our gut.

b) as a pesticide. BT (bacillus theringensis) toxin is a pesticide put into crops like corn and cotton, then bugs eat the crops and the pesticide kills the bugs. Then we eat the food with the pesticide in it. Animal studies show it's causing tumors in them.

GMOs inside us kill beneficial gut bacteria, produce a protein called zonulin which opens up the intestinal wall and thus produces leaky gut, damages CYP enzyme needed for detoxing, inflames the gut, can be transgenic which means it combines with our DNA.

Radioactive elements like cesium 137 from Chernobyl and Fukushima have a half life of 30 years. Gets into the plants, binds to our cell membranes.

Xenoestrogens - imitate estrogen. Like bisphenol A in plastic bottles and linings of cans.

Aspartame - originally a neurotoxin developed for biowarfare, used as an artificial sweetener. Breaks down into formaldehyde, which is cancer-causing.

Cell phones inflame the brain.

EMFs cause cancer, brain tumors, lower the immune system, lower sleep and memory, disrupt the immune system. Wifi a problem.

Tomorrow's episode will be more positive, as in what to do!! I think it's going to be about detoxing.

But just listening to this short program is enough to let anyone know we need to live as healthy as possible, with these kinds of assaults going on in us.

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Here are some take away's from Episode 2:

If you have cancer, you do not have an intact immune system.

Must look at the cause of the cancer instead of just killing cancer cells.

We need to put the proper things into our bodies to maintain our immune system.

We also need to keep toxins out, decrease inflammation, and heal negative emotions.

Americans eat 150 pounds of sugar per year, and cancer only survives on sugar.

Sugar decreases immunity.

Cancer also likes an anaerobic and acidic environment.

PET Scans use a radiated sugar to show where the cancer is.

Cancer cells become weakened when sugar is removed.

One 12 oz Pepsi or Coke has enough sugar to shut down a minimum of 50% of the immune system for 4hours, plus the ph of those drinks is very acidic (2.5-2.7)

42-46% of cancer patients die of malnutrition.

Conventional Doctors regularly prescribe sugar in the form of Ensure, and usually provide sugary snacks and candy in the Chemo room.

Neutrophils make up the largest number of immune cells in our body, but they can't "see" cancer.

Natural Killer Cells can "see" cancer.

The following information from Tony Jiminez, MD (Scientist, researcher, lecturer) was very interesting and helpful:

In one cubic centimeter of malignant tumor there are 1 billion cancer cells.

65% of those cells are dormant (in resting phase), 35% are active in synthesis phase.

99% are non-cancer stem cells and 1% are cancer stem cells.

Chemo and radiation make cancer stem cells more active and aggressive because they are immortal and survive in the blood stream.

The immune system can't recognize cancer stem cells ("The 5 star generals directing the invasion") because they have a protein on the cell surface that shields them from the immune system.

Chemo and radiation suppress the immune system.

Non cancer stem cells can't metastasize.

Chemo affects the non cancer stem cells and the tumor shrinks, giving a false impression of remission, but the cancer stem cells will never be addressed with chemo or radiation.

He said to check out Dr Robert Rowen's article about cancer stem cells in the Jan 2014 newsletter "Second Opinion".

A few things can affect cancer stem cells, such as green tea extract, metformin, and ellagic acid found in foods like strawberries, blackberries, raspberries and is also in the green tea extract.

It's difficult to extract cancer stem cells from a human and keep them alive in the lab to be studied. Only a few labs do this and it is very expensive.

(That is the end of my notes from Dr Jiminez.)

80% of our immune system is in the mucosal lining of our GI tract.

Doctors don't heal, the immune system heals.

Stop dealing with symptoms and deal with the causation.

Can't depend on chemo or radiation to cure cancer because you need your immune system.

Chemo and radiation damages organs, nerves, etc.

The cancer industry is driven by greed and money.

An herb or plant cannot be patented, so there is no financial gain, but lots of people are healed by natural treatments.

The outcomes are very poor for conventional treatment of cancers, although some blood cancers and testicular cancers have better outcomes.

If your hormones are not working, the immune system can't function.

There are many people with low thyroid due to wheat and radiation effects.

Excess estrogen can cause cancer to grow faster.

Obesity contributes because people eat too much sugar, and cancer survives on simple sugars only, not complex carbs, fats or proteins.

Normal fat cells are not necessarily carcinogenic. Inflammation if carcinogenic.

Toxins impact the liver and in turn the colon or kidneys.

Work with the liver and gut to correct leaky gut, dysbiosis, candida, detoxification.

Health does not come through a needle (vaccine).

Health comes from an intact immune system, good nutrition with appropriate nutrients, and good detox.

Up to 95% of cancers are caused by environmental toxins according the the American Cancer Society's "Cancer Facts and Figures".

One cancer survivor who had stage 2 prostate cancer told how he followed Bill Henderson's protocols from his book and dealt with his dental issues, diet and emotional issues to heal from cancer. 8 months later he was cancer free.

[ 04-02-2015, 10:37 AM: Message edited by: Dekrator48 ]

--------------------

gz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 43818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for posting these. There is no way I can watch, so very grateful I can read the synopses here.
Posts: 474 | From US | Registered: May 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MannaMe
Member # 33330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MannaMe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you so much for taking notes and posting them for us!
Posts: 2248 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin123
Member # 9197

You're welcome - Dek and I are posting 'cause the info is so important!

Some notes from Episode 4 on detoxing -

Dr Patrick Quillan has written a book, "Beating Cancer with Nutrition" - which topic, btw, will be Episode's 5 topic.

Good health is like growing a garden - gotta get the sticks and stones out of the soil, plus replenish the soil before things will grow well. Same with the body. If we don't do this, our internal pollution is called autotoxemia.

Heavy metals cause oxidative stress. Mercury, arsenic and lead can be in food. Arsenic is linked to cancer.

Chelation with EDTA binds mercury and gets it out of the body. Sweating gets more lead out in one hour than urine does in 24 hours. Fruit seeds naturally contain arsenic. They will bind with dietary arsenic and remove it from the body.

4 exits for toxins: bowels, urinary tract, respiratory system and skin.

Next, the filtering systems: liver, kidneys and lymphatic system.

Big plug for strawberries! They can capture heavy metals - can bind to 90% of dietary mercury! (Eat strawberries with that tuna?! - that's my comment!)

The center of the strawberry pushes nutrition to the seeds on the outside by way of tough fiber that can't be digested by nitric oxide, so survives weaker stomach acid in us. Fibers bind to mercury, to be flushed out.

Chlorella will get 98-99% of mercury too, but doesn't bind to uranium. Spirulina will bind to uranium.

Re coffee - coffee enemas were mentioned in the Merck Manual up until the 1970s. They were known about in ancient Egyptian times. The coffee stimulates sacral parasympathetic nerves which cause a reflex arc to the liver, which within seconds releases toxins.

Blood pH level matters too. If blood is kept at a minimum 7.45 pH, there is more oxygen in the blood. People feel more energy and have better metabolism.

One doctor recommends coffee enemas with highly filtered water and ozone added to it - says this benefits every cell in the body.

Emotions - victory over cancer is a decision. Do not accept a traditional medical doctor saying the cancer is terminal - they don't know about alternative complementary care, like what this whole series is about. Many cancer survivors are living today because they did all these recommendations when they got sick.

Stress raises cortisol levels and adrenaline, compromising the immune system. Need to lower it.

Epigenetics is the "software" for our genetics - we may have the genes we have, but our environment matters in whether they're expressed or not.

One doctor asked why people scoff at the placebo effect - he said, harness it! Spoke about working with people with drug addiction recovering in a hospital setting. The people would beg him to do something to help them get off drugs.

He'd finally say, ok, and give them nothing more than saline, but they didn't know that and thought he had given them some drug, and they got over their drug addiction. His point being that the placebo effect works!

Lymph system - we have 8 pints of blood, and 12 quarts of lymph! It's the overflow valve for the body - fluid bleeds off into interstitial tissues into the lymph system. It's the basis for lymphocytes and removes garbage.

Doesn't move on its own, needs to be moved. Using a rebounder is a good way to do so, besides just moving.

Heat got big press - said cancer cells don't do well in hyperthermia, which actually kills cancer cells. This is very good news for anyone here who uses an FIR sauna! One doctor likes to heat the body up to 101.4 degrees fahrenheit, knowing core heat may go to 103F degrees fahrenheit.

Order of cleaning out - start with the colon and large intestine, then liver, then kidneys. If we do that, we're already working on lymphatic system and skin.

Do coffee enemas for the liver.

A gall bladder flush - use epsom salts or olive oil.

Organs being treated may spasm - that pushes out toxins. If too much pain or diarrhea occurs, back off.

Hulda Clark has an herbal protocol for flushing the kidneys. They are silent organs and don't react as fast, so when they are not doing well, it's been awhile. Someone mentioned doing a watermelon fast for one week for the kidneys.

One cancer survivor has a Healing Arts Education Foundation to teach what he has learned about stopping cancer.

Robin123
Member # 9197

From Episode 5 - on nature's pharmacy -

Good book - "Beating Cancer With Nutrition."

Before drugs, all we had was nature's pharmacy. 300 studies of phytocures via a diet of fruits and vegetables.

Fungus can sit on fruit, so plants make anti-fungal compounds called phytoalexins to combat fungus.

Figs have a ficin compound in them that is anti-cancer.

Leafy greens, like spinach and beet greens, etc, have 8000 bioflavinoids and 20,000 carotenoids.

Black sapote - the dark color is phytochemicals.

Mulberry has anti-cancer phytoalexin compounds in it.

Re plant colors, the sunlight hits the chlorophyll and makes sugars and that's the beginning of life on the land. The plant protects itself from the sunlight via the dark colors that are bioflavinoids and carotenoids.

There are around 50 essential nutrients that we have to get from our diet.

Experiment with mice - one group ate anything, the next group ate anything and got fish oil, the next had a caloric restrictive diet, and the last group had a caloric restrictive diet and fish oil. Their lifespans went from shortest to longest, in that order.

On sugars: cancer molecules absorb right-spin sugars. That's processed sugars - white sugar, enriched sugar, synthetic sugars. A PET scan uses deoxyglucose to detect cancer - that's a right-spin sugar - what cancer cells want.

Ok sugars are honey, maple syrup and molasses. Also fruit and vegetable sugars. Carrot juice has left-spin molecules.

Recommended anti-cancer diet: a little bit of meat, fruits and vegs, whole grains and legumes, nuts and seeds. Rice and corn, not wheat.

Max Gerson clinic - juicing all day long, lots of enemas.

Needed minerals: silica is needed for connective tissue. Horsetail extract tea has silica in it.

Chromium is in whole grains. It manages blood sugar into and out of cells. Yet also depleted in soil. Cancer takes advantage of chromium deficiency which would manage blod sugar.

Selenium - in brazil nuts. We need at least 200 mcg/day, and 400-1000 mcg to reverse cancer.

Iodine is all-important too. It's needed for the immune system and endocrine glands. The thyroid, ovaries, uterus, breast and prostate glands all need it. There is an epidemic of cancer in all these glands. 96% of the doctor's cancer patients were low in iodine.

If iodine gets low in breasts, they turn fibrocystic, then get hyperplasic, then can develop cancer. Breast cancer patients have lower iodine than nonbreast cancer patients.

Iodine can stop a cancer cell from multiplying. Read that line again!!

Book - Iodine: Why You Need It, Why You Can't Live Without It

The halide family: iodine, fluoride and bromine. The latter two can substitute for iodine. Iodine was used in baking products before the 1970s.

Then bromine was substituted in. The speaker thinks that is when the epidemic of breast cancer began to occur. Bromine has no therapeutic value. There are also brominated vegetable oils and meds.

There was a goiter epidemic in 1915. The whole country was asked to intake iodine via table salt. However, only 10% of the iodine in salt is bioavailable. So recommends supplementing with lugol solution or tablets, like iodoral. Need to get 12-25 mg/day of iodine, and more if dealing with cancer.

One doctor treats his cancer patients with 160 mcg of iodine daily via 20 mcg drops

Re sugar again: no sugar! Cancer cells consume it 19 times faster than healthy cells do. Eat whole foods, low meat diet.

20-22 amino acids are essential. All but 10-12 we can make ourself.

Have a balance of fatty acids - omega 3s, 6s, 9s.

Watercress is strongly recommended - it's high in sulfurathane, which fights infections. When a plant gets crushed, it released sulfurathane. Also arugula is good. Don't overdo them, since they start binding iodine. So moderate amounts.

Good news for us - curcumin is great to take. There are 5000 published studies about its benefits. Curcumin comes from turmeric, which is a root. As an anti-inflammatory, it blocks 97 mechanisms of inflammation.

Ha - so, I take that one daily to reduce Lyme joint inflammation. 97 mechanisms? Had no idea...

It inhibits NF kappa beta and COX enzyme inflammation, with no GI or kidney side-effects. India has the lowest level of dementia in the world. They consume 25-50mg of turmeric daily.

Myrrh is also called googul. It lowers cholesterol, has cardiovascular effects and is anti-inflammatory.

Boswellia, which is also frankincense, blocks NF kappa beta inflammation. It shrinks brain tumors. (Remember that when brain tumors from all that cell phone use start to show up...)

Eat an anti-fungal diet - can include garlic, polyphenols like resveratrol from red grapes.

Did a lab test to control candida growth. Says it/fungus can turn into cancer.

Eat lots of fruit and vegs. Eat 60gm of protein or less each day. If more, can overwhelm the body and cause inflammation.

Eat grass-fed meat, free-range meat. Fish can be tainted with mercury and radiation.

Wheatgrass juice highly recommended for cancer patients. Also juicing, since the GI tract is not working so good after chemo. Juicing helps the nutrients to be absorbed more easily.

Be well-hydrated. Water is anti-inflammatory. Need to be well-hydrated to get over addictions.

Ended on some enjoyable notes - music and humor. Book: The Biological Foundation of Music. Music changes the way the brain works. (My note: I'd say music also creates endorphins, ie pleasure chemistry).

Said one minute of laughter can boost the immune system of 24 hours. (Not sure I think it's that long, but how about a temporary boost?) Children laugh 400x/day, adults 60 times/day (obviously averages)

A cancer patient survived nonHodgkins lymphoma. She went on a learning journey in Wash DC. She followed 3 concepts: a)take care of the immune system b)alkalinize the body - ie, get the blood pH in balance and c)have an anti-oxidant and oxygen-rich lifestyle.

[ 04-05-2015, 06:37 PM: Message edited by: Robin123 ]

Robin123
Member # 9197

Want to add to this thread what I just saw online at www.healthfreedoms.org/frankincense-beats-chemotherapy-at-treating-ovarian-cancer -

Done at Leicester University, scientists have shown that a compound in the resin of frankincense, which is also known as boswellia, can kill ovarian cancer cells. This is very good news! The article also says that frankincense has been linked to treatment for cancers of the colon, breast and prostate.

It's a compound called AKBA, acetyl-11-keto-beta-boswellia acid.

There are no known side effects for frankincense. Compare that statement with chemo and radiation. Ha.

Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
Robin,

Thanks SO very much for this thread - and to all who add to it, as well.

The notes are especially appreciated as this really is so riveting that I don't want to take my eyes off for notes. I will say, though that it's easier to stop and back up with Roku.

As I don't get regular TV yet have ROKU / PBS streaming and can see these within a certain time frame, last night I only just saw the first episode.

Excellent. Yet, I was very saddened that no one seemed to even consider any kind of support for the bodies of those little kids, even current day (of those in the first episode).

Hoping that such might be discussed in the subsequent episodes, it's good to see from posts here that it's not all about toxic chemicals.

I'd better hurry and view the rest of the series before it disappears from Roku stream cycle.

As always, Ken Burns and crew are doing excellent work.

I find, often, though, wishing he'd take on tick born and chronic stealth infections in such a manner, looking beyond IDSA, of course.

But PBS would not even air "Under Our Skin" on our local station other than one time at 3 a.m. because the local IDSA ID doctors pressured them. But they wanted them to not to air it at all, so the 3 a.m. slot was station's wimpy hold out.
-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin123
Member # 9197

Thanks, Keebler - I intend this to be the kind of thread that people with cancer can read through and learn from, as well as anyone else who wants to stay as healthy as possible. Most of here have compromised immune systems, so I think this info is pretty important.

Ty Bollinger, the host of the series, lost 7 family members to cancer, so he's motivated, to say the least, and to say the most, let's live healthy...

I haven't heard of Roku before...

Ok, now for Episode 6: Clean Foods and the Cancer-free Diet -

You are what you eat. Whatever you eat gets broken down and circulates in your blood to all your organs.

5 main reasons for good diet as anti-cancer:
1) malnutrition is a big part of what happens to cancer patients. 40% die from wasting.
2) makes chemo and radiation tx more selective to the tumor, tx then more like a rifle than a hand grenade
3)sugar feeds cancer. Must lower blood and gut glucose.
4)immune system works better
5)Nutrient can become biological response modifiers

In 1903, 3% of men developed cancer. Today, 40% born today can expect to develop it in their lifetime.

Restore our host defense mechanism with fish oil, coenzymeQ10, alpha lipoic acid, vitamins, minerals, probiotics, glandular extracts.

Perhaps cervical cancer happens because the cervix gets weakened from nutritional deficiencies. Treat with Vit A, C, D, and natural progesterone; stop smoking and birth control pills. Says 90% of cervical cancer patients get better from this protocol.

The standard American diet sets the stage for chronic illnesses and cancer. The former food pyramid with lots of grains and less fats resulted in obesity, more diabetes and metabolic syndrome. In diabetes, blood sugar goes up and cancer can follow.

Flip that old food pyramid. Eat grains sparingly, as they turn to sugar in the body. Eat more fat - it's released more slowly for energy. Eat organic, free of pesticides and hormones.

Book: A Guide To Healthy Living: The Skinny On Fat. Want good fats from animal sources that have been organically raised and fed. Organic eggs are a great protein source. Butter is good.

Bad oils - polyunsaturated fat, corn oil, soybean oil is nutrient-depleted. Canola oil is also called rapeseed oil, was used as a pesticide - ie, poison.

The best oil is coconut oil. It's good for neurodegenerative diseases, like ALS, Parkinson's and Alzheimer's.

Take 2-6 Tbsp/day. Medium-chain triglycerides in it get processed in the liver and sent to the brain. We can feel more energy even in 20 minutes.

Another speaker - take 4 Tbsps/day of coconut oil - it's healing for the intestines.

It's also good in cosmetics.

So, me speaking: these comments about coconut oil would be helpful for alot of people here, if ALS, Parkinson's or Alzheimer's is involved...

Palm oil is ok too.

Olive oil ok if low heat, cool foods. Extra virgin olive is ok - less processed. Be careful though - other oils may be added - read labels.

Nuts have the right kinds of fatty acids - both omega 3 and 6. Better snack than crackers or grain-based products. Slow roast nuts - cook on tray at low heat for a couple hours. Raw nuts ok too.

Any nuts cooked in soybean oil or corn oil are not healthy for us.

Comparison between ketogenic diet and Atkins diet: In general, the Atkins diet stimulate ketones - it recommends low carb, high fat. But it didn't differentiate re types of fat.

Saturated fat is healthy fat. Good fat example - avocados, anything from grass-fed cows.

Grass-fed fat has CLA in it - conjugated linoleic acid, a potent anti-carcinogen.

It also has an important fat called butyric acid, a preferred fuel for gut microbes. It strengthens the gut and reduces the chance of leaky gut and ulceration.

Avoid omega 6 fatty acids from refined veg oils, from factory-fed animal meats, and from transfats - ie manmade fats.

Factory-fed animal meats have a higher amount of omega 6 fatty acids, which is more inflammatory and more conducive to creating cancer.

We need good salt. Immune system, hormones, adrenals, thyroid all need it. Iodine can't work without adequate salt intake. Salt removes bromine and fluoride, which we don't want in our system.

A book: Salt's Your Way To Health.

Unrefined salt has 80+ minerals in it. Needs a little iodine supplementation. Celtic brand, Himalayan salt and Redmond's real salt are all good.

Refined salt is processed salt with a little iodine added. It's actually toxic, with bleach products in it to make it look white, also has ferrocyanide in it.

Re water - the body is 3/4 water. Makes up 93% of our blood, 13-22% of our bones. Thus we need to be properly hydrated. If not, metabolic rate goes down, toxin level goes up, we have skin issues.

If we drink negatively charged water, that means the water molecules have an extra electron. Free radicals are inflammational byproducts that are missing an electron and steal it from healthy cells. Negatively charged water can donate extra electrons and keep us healthier.

A diet rich in fruits and vegetables recommended for anti-cancer diet.

Cancer unknown in primitive societies. They don't eat junk food! Some diets are 50% fat, like the Inuit diet in the far north.

A cancer survivor on what he did: He juiced 64 oz daily of vegetables, mostly carrot juice. He ate large salads containing broccoli, cauliflower, spinach, kale, cabbage, onions, peppers, garlic, etc.

He had fruit smoothies including fresh coconut and 2 cups of berries - raspberries, strawberries, blueberries. Me - also I know blackberries are good.

Another speaker: eat mostly vegetables. Very low sugar diet. Cancer cells have receptors for sugar. Sugar paralyzes cells from doing their work (Me - I saw this under a microscope - WBC clumped together in the presence of sugar).

No bread, rice, potatoes, pasta - all turn into sugar.

Speaker - 2.1% alive in 5 years after chemotherapy. Me - that's why we have to pay attention to all this here!

Speaker - whole foods diet is anti-cancer. More compounds in whole foods than science will ever discover. Celery, beets, the white coating on citrus peels, resveratrol in red grapes and red wine, seeds and nuts - all will absorb toxins. Strawberries block mercury. Nature protects us.

Speaker on intermittent fasting - ate from noon to 6pm, drank only water inbetween. Minimized sugar and carbs. Lost 50 pounds in a couple months, energy up.

One grade school teacher asked the kids to pronounce the ingredients on the processed food snacks. They couldn't do it. That's how he started them paying attention to food.

Then they had health fairs. They got into it so much that they gave up a trip to Disneyland to have a fancy health fair they had organized with health experts.

[ 04-05-2015, 06:34 PM: Message edited by: Robin123 ]

Tincup
Member # 5829

Bless your pea-picking hearts. I haven't been able to watch several episodes and really wanted to. So happy you took notes and shared them! Was hoping someone would. Thank you!

I have notes for #7 episode, but am sure more could be added and please excuse my grammar and spelling. Too late right now to edit.

Episode 7

Mamagrams cause breast cancer. No routine mamagrams. Only 52% effective for women under 50 years old. Use ultrasound instead if you have a lump. Ultrasounds better sensitivity. Infer-red thermography is the best test.

8-10 years before tumor are cancer cells. Doctors push mammography and its importance to scare women into doing the test.

Money donated for cancer goes into dark black hole- not research. Less than 20% of money goes to research.

Tamoxifen causes cancer.

PSA- prostate- test founder says 80% are false positive results. Can elevate for many reason causing false positive. AMAA test and navarro tests are both better.

Years ago IV anticancer Vit C was used to reverse cancer. etc. etc. Since then we treat the character of the cancers. Need to stop blood flow to tumor. Need to stop tumor toxins from going through body.

7 key principals to treating cancer.

non toxic cancer therapy
stimulate immune system
detox
nutrition
antimicrobial therapy
emotional biological aspects of disease- our baggage must be let go
oxygen therapy

hypothermia

sonophotic dynamic therapy

sound and light

rigver- amgen oncology is in phase 3 clinical trials

making non-genetically modified virus to attack cancer cells. viruses migrate and penetrate cancer cells

Rigver binds to proteins that cloak the cancer cells.

Enhance immune system

Healer will do what he tells patients to do. Physicians won’t do what they tell patients to do.

PDT photo dynamic therapy- use light to kill cancer cells. Has depth penetration limit.

Sound travels further, especially in our body (70- 75% water).

Sono photo dynamic therapy- uses sound waves and light waves to kill cancer.

Sonor (ultrasound) emits frequencies to attack cancer cells. Chlorophyl derivitive stimulates.

Normal cells excretes what it absorbs. Cancer cells no.

To detox- nutrition and juicing, coffee enemas (organic with caffeine- comes from Canada), and exercise, lymph drainage, bouncing & rebounding.

A negative thought kills faster than a bad germ. Emotions, conflicts, trauma must be gone.

Faith in God, emotional, physical.

`````````````````````

7 toxins (toxic you need to try to remove

heavy metals
persistance chemicals
germs- antibiotics- yeast
EMF
emotional/phsy
genetic food radiation
spiritual

````````````````````````
arsota
body zone- specific to DNA & id’s target, stimulate immune system

Systemic detox
physiological
immune imodulation
target accquesition- id toxin- train body to attack bad stuff
maintenance

neo angio plastons

epigenetic science that studies activity of genes- turn genes on/off- trying with cancer to turn them off. Treatment with very little toxicity.

seit? seit? seeck? mega doses fit c, a, d seems to help

miseltoe is highly toxic- but in right dose ok
under performing thyroid makes more cancer
iodine good

hawksey tonic- red clover tea- is blood purifier that sweeps cells out- collect in fall when buds are bright red.

Cowden, Dr. - techniques to cure cancer. painconnect.com ? recall healing

think back to events that trigger the cancer. evox devise- patient talks to it and it records emotions on computer screen. machine feeds back positive

esove- drops of it at bed time changes dreams. start before evoke devise. Dr. Haamer in Germany.

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Robin123
Member # 9197

Awesome! Welcome Tincup! You'll save me typing time tonite! I'll add anything to this - thank you so much!

Isn't it interesting?! Ty said tonite is the first of three programs to discuss creative treatments for cancers. I feel like I learned so much tonite.

Episode 7 is called Diagnostic Do's and Don'ts - proven Treatment Protocols Part I -

Adding to mammogram discussion - 2% risk of getting cancer each time from radiation. So, women doing it once a year between age 40 and 50 years old increase their risk of getting breast cancer by 20%! Amazing.

Also, mammograms do not provide early detection. That cancer is late by the time it's seen on a mammogram.

Tamoxifen blocks estrogen receptor cells on cancer cells, but, as stated above, can cause cancer. One doctor said uterine cancer. Better to use soy, or even one of the three natural forms of estrogen, estriol. The reporting doctor uses estriol to block estradiol, the most potent cancer-causing estrogen receptor(the third form of estrogen is estrone).

Prostate cancer - 1 in 3 men will get it. Over 80 years old, 88% get it. 3% will die from it, 8% affected by it, rest will go from something else. Navarro test, which measures HCG in blood, and the AMAS test - Anti-Malignant Antibody in Serum - are recommended.

Ultrasound can see temperature, which gets raised by increased blood flow around cancer cells. Has 80% sensitivity.

Infrared thermography can detect hot spots of early-developing cancer.

Re the 7 principles to treating cancer, the antimicrobial one includes parasites (Hulda Clark's work) and fungus (Dr Simoncini's work).

Do heat treatment, called hyperthermia - cancer doesn't like heat, I guess because oxygen gets in and waste products get out?

Regarding sonophotic dynamic therapy, first a chlorophyll derivative is given to the patient, which gets absorbed by cancer cells. Then wake it up with sound and light tx of specific frequencies and amplitudes, to release oxygen which targets the cancer. Something like that.

Sound travels further than light does, and travels well in water. Our body is 3/4 water. Thus the ultrasound is absorbed by cancer cells, with the chlorophyll in them.

Lasers and LEDs have also been used to kill skin cancer cells, and esophagus and stomach cancer cells.

Re using viruses as cancer therapy, the Soviet Union discovered a natural virus in the gut of children age 7-11 - part of the microflora there. It migrates towards cancer cells and invades them, causing break-up of the cancer cells.

I think the Amgen is GMO, whereas this one is natural. I can't tell which one they're saying binds to proteins on cell surfaces that cloak the cancer cells - rigvar? Could you hear this, TC? What a concept though - to unbind the cloaking of the cancer cells.

AARSOTA - autogenic antigen-receptor-specific oncogenic target acquisition.

Cancer means by definition there is a problem with the immune system. Need to stimulate and repair it. The five phases start with the list beginning with Systemic detox, stated above.

What target acquisition means is that the body has to be taught to recognize a problem. For example, HCG is high in pregnancy, yet the body doesn't get rid of it then. But it is bad in cancer. One of the doctors works to help the body recognize the problem in cancer.

Re antineoplastons - they can turn off the genes that cause cancer, and turn on the ones that fight cancer. Triggering the body to do its job. Wow is all I can say - that's getting biologically specific!

The doctor did this with a woman who had brain cancer who was pronounced incurable. She recovered, had kids and now grandkids. 26 years later and doing well.

Cancer cells have their own genome, which is abnormal, directed to rapidly multiply, they spread, take away nutrients from the body, exhaust the body, invade organs and kill the body. The end. You don't want it!

The abnormal cell could be inherited, have exposure to radiation, have virus infiltration, have lack of sleep (uh-oh), exposure to EMF waves, "1000s of factors."

Usually the body takes care of itself. But if we don't have enough antineoplastons, changes will get established, a network will be built that will overwhelm the body.

Need to boost the immune system. The word he said is Essiac, as in the tea. It's a combo of various therapeutic herbs that are drunk if someone has cancer, sold in healthfood stores.

Me - it's Rene Caisse's last name spelled backwards! She was a nurse who worked with the Ojibway Indians on the East coast I think around 100 years ago - it was some of their herbs - see, they knew back then what to do.

Ty, the host, said his grandmother drank it and lived 10 more years.

An underperforming thyroid slows the body's metabolism down and lowers the immune system.

Note: I think that's very important for us here, since Lyme affects the thyroid. I think most of us here are low thyroid and need supplementation? I know I do. I take Armour thyroid. Based on bloodtesting low for T3.

People take something that sounds like Iskador, from Weleda in Switzerland. Builds up the immune system.

It's spelled Hoxsey clinic tonic, re the red clover.

Ty put a natural salve on his skin cancer and it fell off. In comments following the episode, everyone's asking what it is. People can ask questions and there's going to be a open-site discussion of people's Qs in Sunday April 12, so I understand, and will say later what time.

Dr Cowden (I went back to hear the site name - it's www.acimconnect.com) told a story about Dr Haamer (sp?) in Germany who reported that he was able to resolve cancer by people addressing their emotional issues by getting to where they were emotionally stuck, usually in very early life.

First he started with himself - he stopped testicular cancer, then he did the same with other men, then stopped a woman's ovarian cancer, etc, etc.

He presented his research to the Univ of Tubingen, but they wouldn't follow up on it like they promised, he got upset, spoke out, got arrested and put on trial.

And get this - his defense atty got the OTHER atty, the prosecuting atty, to testify on Dr Haamer's behalf!

Evidently, the prosecuting atty had gotten ahold of the files of Dr Haamer's patients, contacted 6,000 of them, and found out that 92% of them were still alive after 5 years of ONE talk therapy session!! Me - if all that's true, that has got to be one of the greatest medical/legal stories ever!

Some of this was really new for me tonite, which made it all the more interesting.

[ 04-06-2015, 08:02 AM: Message edited by: Robin123 ]

Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
Robin,

Spaced out, I must have been, thinking that the series you were talking about was the same on PBS.

Different. When I'm done with that, I'll post, too, but, so far, it appears more of a historical look, with good time spent on challenges, processes, problems, of course.

Ken Burns and his team, well, they are historians, after all (and so good at putting that into interesting documentaries).

Still, after I finish, I'll be back with how that might complement to your discussion thread here, too. PBS would likely have it for viewing for a certain time after it's been on. It ran on most PBS stations March 30 - April 2.

Those with ROKU streaming, I'm not sure how long it will be available but likely at least through this week. I've seen two of 4 episodes and have learned a great deal of background.

It's called Cancer: The Emperor of All Maladies
-

[ 04-06-2015, 05:22 PM: Message edited by: Keebler ]

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Member # 5829

Interesting Keebler. I am struggling to keep up with this series (attention span of a gnat) so will need to get the 11 part series on DVD or CD or whatever to watch it when I am able and ready to sit and think.

Here is the link if anyone else wants a copy. It is at low cost for 3 more days- preordering. About 1/2 price at $47.00.

http://tiny.cc/bfgpwx

Robin928475684932849,

So glad you could add to it. My notes were basically for me, so your notes added here really bring my "stuff" up to par.

I love it when you make me look good! Many thanks!

[Big Grin]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Thanks Robin for continuing to post your notes from each episode.

I have been watching each episode also.

There are many doctors and other experts presenting very helpful information about natural cancer treatment and prevention.

In my opinion, Dr Tony Jimenez has presented the most astounding and new information that I have heard so far. What an amazing Dr he must be!

You can listen to an interview with him from the series at this link.

http://www.hope4cancer.com/truth-about-cancer-interview.html

--------------------

Robin123
Member # 9197

Keebler - had no idea Ken Burns has been running a cancer series at the same time. If you've watched it, how does it compare to this one?

Tincup, I know - it takes time to handle this. Basically, other stuff goes by the wayside for me during an online webinar series that I want to take some notes on.

There's been series on thyroid, digestion, gluten, health in general, another digestion one - it's like going to health school for the week.

Anything you wish to post is welcome!

Dek - you're also welcome to add to anything I post. Yes, the top doctors are so observant and creative.

NOTES FROM EPISODE 8 - PROVEN TREATMENT PROTOCOLS, PART 2

Pancreatic cancer is a death sentence if do conventional treatment, as no one lives past 5 years. Yet this doctor has a patient living 32 years so far who followed Dr Kelly's treatment protocol from years back.

It has 3 components: diet, supplementation and detox.

Diet - different diets for everyone, like 10 diets and 94 variations! Some need plant-based diet, some need meat, some need a combo.

Supplementation - large doses of vitamins, minerals, trace elements; glandular extracts of liver, thymus, lung, pancreas, heart - from New Zealand. The nutritional support rebuilds the body and helps to attack the cancer better.

Pancreatic enzymes provide powerful supplementation. Also known as digestive enzymes. Stories go back to the 1850s, 1860s about their use.

John Beard was an embryology professor at the Univ. of Edinburgh who wrote a paper in 1902 on the use of the enzymes, and a book in 1911, "The Enzyme Treatment of Cancer."

Pathologists knew from animal studies what 100 cancers were like. When pancreatic enzymes were used, there was 100% regression of cancer in animals treated.

Madame Curie, the first woman to get a degree in theoretical physics, investigated radiation, which had been discovered in 1895. In 1905 she said radiation was a simple way to treat cancer.

She was the first great media star, calling press conferences, etc. Prof. Beard wasn't a media person - he didn't like the media. So she got all the attention.

But Madame Curie was wrong. Radiation was hazardous to health. She died from aplastic anemia caused by radiation. 100s of scientists died from radiation. Most cancers treated by radiation come back.

Chemotherapy does work for some cancers, like blood cancers. Have to use the right amount in treating nonHodgkin's - ie, lymphoma. If kill the tumor too fast, the person will die.

Detoxing - the Merck Manual listed coffee enemas up until the 1970s. Dr Kelly got the files from them, which included dozens of studies showing treatment for arthritis and mental illness, etc.

The New England Journal of Medicine published an article in 1932 about a study in which people with bipolar illnesses were detoxed with coffee enemas and colonics and they got better. Their theory was that maybe intestinal toxins were polluting the brain.

Re treating septic shock - 40-50% people die from septic shock today, whereas it was a death sentence for 90% back in the days. A study was done in Uruguay on gram negative bacteria that produced a toxic polysaccharide, showing it was successfully treated with coffee enemas.

Dr Kelly collected articles. Added liver flushes, colon cleanses, juice fasts, skin brushing - the latter gets the lymphatic system to work better.

Dr Kelly was an orthodontist. He got pancreatic cancer in the early 1960s. He changed his diet. He read Beard's work and took pancreatic enzymes. Doctors started sending patients to him, in Houston, TX.

The medical board heard about it. 14 governmental agencies investigated, took away his license. His sin: giving cancer patients nutritional treatment and they were getting well.

He was arrested. However, he was well-known and liked. The Justice Dept said let him out or you're all going to be audited for income tax evasion. Dr Kelly was let out and left alone after that. He had patients sign a form saying he wasn't a medical doctor, just doing nutrition.

Re pancreatic enzymes, there was no initial financing of research. Beard did animal studies back in the early 1900s.

Then there was funding from Proctor and Gamble to perfect enzyme treatment. Also funding from Nestle's. They set up a research group to travel the world to find remedies that worked.

Q - why doesn't the immune system attack cancer cells?

A - cancer cells have a protein coating with a negative electrostatic charge. They have the opposite electrical charge from normal cells.

Normal cells repulse pancreatic enzymes. Cancer cells attract them. The enzymes go to the cancer cell and chew up the proteins in their cell membrane.

Electrical charges play a big part in health and illness. Chemistry is electricity, with elements that are stable or have electrons to donate or need electrons.

Now, immune cells have a negative charge too, and like repels like, thus the cancer cell is well protected.

After pancreatic enzymes, ie trypsin and chymotrypsin, digest the protein coating around the cancer cells, the underlying cells have a positive charge and the immune system can readily attack them.

How about that for some physiological understanding about how to treat cancer?! And known about early on.

Said if people eat a lot of meat, their digestive enzymes are busy digesting the meat instead of the cancer, so better to eat less meat and more plant-based diet when treating cancer.

Amygdalin was discovered and isolated in Germany. It is a bitter substance found in grasses and seeds - ie, nature is rich in foods with amygdalin. Apricot seeds are rich in amygdalin.

Cancer rates are close to zero in native populations who eat a whole foods diet, like the Hunzas in N Pakistan. Perhaps due to ingestion of amygdalin in their diet.

So how does it work? Its molecules have 4 components locked together: 2 components of sugar, 1 with cyanide and one with benzaldehyde.

Cyanide can kill if pure, but when bound in a molecule with other components, it's not toxic. It's present then as cyanocobalamine, which we know as Vit B12. Ha - that sounds familiar, yes?

Both cyanide and benzaldehyde are more toxic together than individually.

What releases the two are enzymes called betaglucosadase. These enzymes are found in cancer cells and only there. When cancer cells come in contact with food containing anygdalin, the overgrowth cells release the toxic enzymes and die. This is a natural method of controlling overgrowth of cells.

Isn't that interesting - that the body has a natural way to limit cancer cells if we eat foodstuffs with amygdalin in them?!

The body is always naturally controlling cell overgrowth. If you've messed up your body mechanisms somehow, you haven't given your body what it needs to do its job.

Re amygdalin again, the remedy known as laetrile got targeted by pharm. They "tested" it via opponents of it doing the testing, ie oncologists on the staff of pharm.

CA branch of the AMA had two doctors, Dr McFarland, surgeon, and Dr Garland, radiologist, did a study with mice. Announced there was no evidence that laetrile had any effect in control of cancer.

However, there was plenty of evidence that it retarded the cancer in mice, even though the study had not used a good quality nor quantity of it. The mice were recovering!

The summary was a lie. The presenter called it genocide to not tell the truth about laetrile.

Presenter called it the Sovietization of the US. A committee to tell you what to do.

Worldwide, doctors treat with neoplastons, but not in the US.

there's an Oasis of Hope clinic in Mexico. Survival stats - 2-5 times better than in the US. Laetrile works for most cancers. High dose of Vit C - like doing chemotherapy without any side effects. Hyperthermia. Block enzymes that allow tumors to grow. Stimulate the immune system with laughter, emotional therapy, music, etc. Use a apanese product, AHDC, which boosts the immune system. Etc.

GCMaf - a macrophage activating factor. Macrophages are like the pacman of the immune system. When sick, macrophages make an enzyme, nagalase, which inhibits the offending organisms.
There's injectable, inhalation, and oral forms of GCMaf.

Recommended book: Cancer Free, by Bill Henderson

Cancer survivor took a supplement, betaglucon, also called Beta 1 3D glucon. Said it cleared up her stage 4 cancer.

[ 04-07-2015, 08:54 PM: Message edited by: Robin123 ]

Robin123
Member # 9197

Episode 9 - Proven Treatment Protocols - Part 3

How do we take a toxic cancer therapy and make it less toxic and more targeted? Chemo does better with other therapies.

Ginger blocks NF kappa beta and COX enzymes. Synergistic effect with turmeric and boswellia.

Black pepper is anti-cancer - decreases NF kappa beta, it's an anti-oxidant, helps with digestion.

Medicinal hemp - breed the plant for higher THC. CBD - cannabinoids - legal in all 50 states. Don't want any toxic versions, like currently from China.

Boil cannabis hemp oil down with Everglade food grade solvent. THC gets you high. The CBD is for cancer and seizures.

The paupau tree (sp?) is anti-cancer.

Poly MVA is lipoic acid and valladium - causes cancer cell death.

Do genetic testing - then can determine best drugs and supplements.

Cancer protocol - like a Myers cocktail. DMSO, selenium, immune stimulating amino acids, vitamins, minerals, high doses of Vit C - 50-70 gms 2x/week - can't do that orally. H2O2 in IV. Poly MVA - lipoic acid and valladium complex, L-glutathione.

Do insulin with chemo so less severe reactions. That way, patients don't lose hair, no rashes, no chemo brain, no organ toxicity. It's called IBTLD - insulin potentiated targeted low dose.

Cancer eats sugar 19x faster than normal cells. So, NO sugar on a cancer diet.

Insulin lowers blood sugar below its normal of 90-100mg to 40mg - helps to starve the cancer cells. Cancer cells can't get the sugar, will uptake the chemo. 10% the toxicity when also taking insulin.

When you give insulin, shifts the cancer cell to its active phase. Four phases in the cancer cell. Normally the active phase is present 25% of the time, meaning chemo has a 25% chance of getting killing the cells. Giving insulin boosts the active cells to 70%, so chemo works better.

Insulin also inhibits the cancer cell from kicking out the toxic chemotherapy.

Clinic uses DMSO - can target cancer cells.
4 types of chemotherapy that bind to DMSO so smaller doses can be used. I think he said the FDA shut down a clinic for DMSO use.

Rifing - Royal Rife was a microbiologist. He saw there were microbes in cancer cells. He created the Rife machine device to kill the microbes in the cancer cells. The AMA tried to buy him out. When they couldn't, they raided his lab and destroyed his equipment and inventory.

Someone is working on a great herbal supplement but wasn't ready to say what it is.

Silvestrol - works on an enzyme system, CYP1B1. It's a natural product in fruits and vegetables. Cancer cells have CYP1B1 in them. Silvestrol converts it into a toxic form, killing the cancer cells.

Fruits and vegetables produce silvestrol in the last day or two when they have the most sugar. Fungus attacks fruit and vegs at that point. However, fruits and vegs are picked early and shipped. So they don't have their full load of silvestrol. This is a plug for eating directly out of a garden or farm.

Protandin - it's a supplement with 5 herbs, including green leaf tea, turmeric and more. Strong anti-oxidant. More synergistic when combo. Can be taken by itself or also after chemo when the body is oxidized, acidic and inflamed.

MSM - organic sulfur. We are 25% sulfur by wgt. In the bones and muscles. We may not have enough of it or the right kind.

Note - I couldn't handle it - something to do with missing detox pathways.

Budwig protocol - it's really simple as long as you can handle dairy. 100 years ago, Joanna Budwig figured out to combine cottage cheese with flax seed oil. 90% of her end-stage cancer patients were getting well on it.

Use organic cottage cheese. It has sulfurated protein in it. The flax seed oil has omega 3 fatty acids. It allows the oil and water-soluble combo to enter the cell membrane. Then the sulfur in the cottage cheese oxygenates the cancer cells and kill them (I think that's what they said is the mechanism).

We all need sufficient iodine. If deficient, we have problems with thyroid and blood sugar and more. People are diabetic only if iodine-deficient. It also helps the liver and kidneys.

Iodine, fluorine and bromine are all called halogens. Iodine is the largest one. The smaller fluorine and bromine can block receptor sites, causing us health problems.

The body needs an excess of iodine to release the others. That's why people supplement with iodine, like iodoral.

If you're nutrient-deficient, you're a toxic sponge. If missing iodine, you'll more readily uptake bromine, a preservative in bread, etc.

Fluoride is toxic - bones weaken and dissolve, teeth rot and dissolve. Fluoride is linked to osteosarcoma. If we have a decent diet, our bones shouldn't get brittle.

Our water has been fluorinated for 70 years. Major increase in osteoporosis in the elderly.

Fulvic acid - is an end product of decomposition of organic matter - it's compost, basically. Like 50 lbs of black soil, compost it down to 5 lbs to make the compost.

Massive forests got pushed down, turned to petroleum.

Closer to the surface, microbes in the soil acted on the covered forest, decomposed it, and created fulvic shale. A fulvic shale extract contains lots of nutrients and antioxidants.

It has lots of extra electrons it can donate, to quench free radicals. Works outside and inside the cell. Works on the mitochondria.

Fulvic acid fixes what happens in the cell to carbon and hydrogen - they split, make energy for ATP, left with carbon fragments and hydrogen fragments. Like a wood stove creating ash. Over time, too much clogging of the cell. The fulvic acid converts the fragments back into nutrition. Nothing else does that.

It's an antioxidant agent and anti-aging agent.

Our bodies are electric. When we're tired, our cells are not carrying an electrical charge very well. Fulvic acid acts as a delivery system of electrical energy.

Fulvic acid is a nanomolecule - it crosses all barriers in the body, carries nutrients, will take the waste out, bond to mercury and carry it out. Like being the UPS and garbage person at the same time.

Cancer cells have low electrical activity. High electrical activity kills cancer cells. Whenever someone with cancer has been struck by lightning, and survives it, they also have no more cancer. (The series is not recommending this form of therapy...)

The doctor reporting on fulvic acid has been researching it since 1996. Has had 8,000 patients with only good results, no trouble.

The politics of medicine are keeping people from getting well. Doctors who speak out about alternative care get persecuted. The media doesn't cover it.

How could pharm make money if they can't patent something? If can't patent it, can't profit from it. It's a business of medicine and money kills. 10 billion spent on cancer tx each year. Med schools are funded by the pharm industry and doctors are taught how to use drugs to mask symptoms.

People are healing from cancer everyday without using toxic drugs. 100s of studies on natural healing. Yet can't patent a plant or an herb.

Care cost from stage 1-4 of cancer can run $350,000 to 1.4 million. Cancer treaters buy the chemo and mark it up. They make money on it. Recurrence rate is 50-80% in 5 years, so conventional treatment gets you twice.

Symptoms are trying to tell you something.

Books:
Cancer: Step Outside The Box
Beating Cancer With Nutrition

Cancer survivor from skin melanoma - got tested. Was high in mercury, lead, barium, parasites, viruses, immune system low. So he did detoxing with chelation for 20 weeks, 100 supplements/day, changed his diet, changed his cookware, changed his soap and detergent from toxic to nontoxic.

And his cancer is gone. The body heals the cancer. If the old environment is still there after chemo and radiation, the cancer will come back. Gotta clean up one's body and lifestyle to make it.

[ 04-02-2017, 02:34 AM: Message edited by: Robin123 ]

Tincup
Member # 5829

Good grief! You are a fantastic note taker! That's wonderful.

I am thankful you are doing this because I just can't sit long enough to do it all every night.

Appreciated Robin938593!!!

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Robin123
Member # 9197

TIncup, I've been LIVING this series this week! Actually, I'll clue you in - I already watched it last October so I am filling in the blanks in my first notes this time around! It does take two times through at least to catch all this stuff.

Last one tonite - it's very personable - highly recommended watching through 9pm EST Friday.

Robin123
Member # 9197

Episode 10 - Doctor's Orders - doctors testify about what they have done and what they would do if they got cancer

Over 80% of oncologists say they would not use chemo - "too toxic."

A chiropractor - dx'ed with brain tumors and bone marrow cancer, told incurable.

What he did: IV Vit C, polyMVA, ozone, IV H2O2, changed diet, lots of supplements (120/day), electrical magnetic frequencies, FIR saunas, high dose proteolytic enzymes.

Re treatment - normal cells use oxygen. Cancer cells hate it. Got to get more O2 into the body. Vitamin C helps bring O2 into the body.

Do high intensity, short-duration work-out. (Well, modify for Lyme patients)

Result - bloodwork read by expert lab person every 3-6 months. 4 years later, still cancer-free.

Message - need to change the environment of the body to make it inhospitable to cancer. It's the internal terrain.

A chiropractor - 28 yrs old. spot on nose, had been a surfer. Skin cancer.

What he did - went on a ketogenic diet (meat, veg, low carbs and sugar), rested instead of being constantly on the go, detoxed his liver.

Results - 2 months later, the spot was gone.

Message - we need eyes to see and ears to hear in our life.

An herbalist, giving advice - do organ cleanses - remove toxins - do it 2x/yr, in the spring and fall. Do bowel cleansing first, since it is the last organ that toxins get to. Then do urinary, then liver and gall bladder, then blood.

Normally blood filters toxins to the liver, which neutralizes them with P450 enzymes, then send on to the gall bladder, which sends on to the duodenum and bowel.

Don't recongest - do green veg and juice therapy. Put spirulina and chlorella in juice. Eat organic whole foods, no processed food.

Herbal bolus. Castor oil packs draw out toxins through the skin.

An author - try to understand why the cancer is happening. His diet was good, must be due to environmental toxins. Bisphenol A, or BpA, is toxic. It's on every receipt given in the stores! Also in plastic water bottles, lining of cans. Eat superfoods like broccoli and cruciferous vegs.

For prostate cancer - take resveratrol and zinc - both will lower it. There's zinc in pumpkin seeds, also drink pumpkin protein smoothies. Eat red grapes with seeds.

Chew to start digestion - chewing releases enzymes to help with digestion. Chewing increases surface area of insoluble fibers to be available to digest.

Eat a whole foods diet - natural ingredients will absorb toxins. Nature achieves balance and protects your body from toxins.

A doctor - cut risk of cancer by 90% with lifestyle.

Look for the cause of the cancer. Look at blood samples, blood pH level, vitamins and minerals, saliva sample, fecal sample, parasites.

Radiation can damage the esophagus. If have to, do IMRT - Intensity Modified (I think he said Redirected - no, corrected - it's Radiation) Therapy - more specific radiation.

Another doctor's treatment list: IV Vit C, FIR sauna, hyperthermia, nontoxic therapies to lower blood glucose to starve the cancer cells, modified citrus pectin, extract of fermented version of wheat germ, etc.

Another presenter - nebulized silver, as an inhaled form of silver. It overwhelms the cancer cells.

Do baking soda for lung cancer. Something about lowering pH that way.

Connective tissue needs silica, selenium and chromium. Homeopathy for lung tumor - boosts the immune system.

Another presenter - ask whether test results are accurate.

Do thermal testing.

Principles of healing:
1) Stop all sugar - that includes all carbs, starches. If it's white, it ain't right.
2) Eat tons of vegetables - they're fibrous. Can get carbs from vegs.
3) Get all nutrients. eat low calorie, nutrient-dense.
4) Do a broad spectrum of antioxidants.
All five classes of antioxidants. Resveratrol is a good anti-oxidant.
5) Eat healthy fats. Omega 3s. Krill oil,
astaxanthins.
6) Curcumin is anti-cancer - it's in the research
7) Get Vitamin D level up into the 70-90 range.
Vitamin A is an immune enhancer. Mushroom extracts too.

Do all the above while you're figuring out what you're going to do. Learn how to care for the particular kind of cancer.

Another presenter - patients who opted for cut/poison/burn didn't fare well - ie with surgery, chemo and radiation. Many suffered and died as a result of the treatment.

There are gentler methods of healing that are getting better results. Recommends homeopathic remedies. Herbal tinctures to weaken cancer and boost the immune system. Proteolytic enzymes. Diet. Detox. Colonics.

There is a paste salve with bloodroot in it for breast cancer. Has a compound called sanguinerine (sp?) which goes after the cancer cells without touching healthy cells. Can take internally or apply externally.

Principles:
1) Let food be your medicine
2) Reduce toxic exposures
3) Balance your energy. Chiropractic, acupuncture, massage, exercise, sleep
4) Look at emotional wounds, and heal them
5) Do biological dentistry - to remove fillings, metals, root canals. Root canals can weaken organs.
6) repair the body with therapeutic plants and herbs. Boosts the immune system, weakens the cancer cells.
7) Early detection. Thermography is best - it detects heat around a tumor. Also do blood work. If you can see a bump or lump, it's been there 5-8 years.

Presenter - Dr William Kelly (gone a long time ago) saw high survival rates with prostate cancer, like up to 20 years.

Use betaglucon - boosts the immune system, lowers cancer.

Presenter - don't wait for the boiling point, get checked out early.

Don't do toxic diet containing sugar and wheat.

Book - "One Man Alone," about Dr Kelly a long time ago - also "One Answer To Cancer," published in 1969. A pancreatic cancer patient made it 32 years past his dx.

Presenter - if do surgery for pancreatic cancer, 25% success, 75% chance of recurrence.

Protocol for pancreatic cancer -
1) pancreatic enzymes
2) supplements
3) vegetables with eggs, fish and dairy
4) coffee enemas and other detox

Presenter - the FDA works for corporations' profits. Now producers not allowed to make health claims for supplements.

[ 04-02-2017, 02:44 AM: Message edited by: Robin123 ]

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Thanks for the notes again, Robin. I finished watching the series today, just haven't had time to type out any notes.

The IMRT that you referred to above is Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy, which is very targeted.

--------------------

Robin123
Member # 9197

Thanks, Dek - helps to have more people watching! Yes, it takes time to type here - I'm doing it to make a document that will be helpful to read through.
Robin123
Member # 9197

Episode 11 - How To Survive

Last one, except for Q&A!

It was interviews with patients who have survived cancer.

Patient with stage 4 lung cancer - Author of "I'm Still Here." He did laetrile (vit B17) - it's in apricot pits, a natural cancer killer. Maintains and regulates blood pressure, natural pain reliever in it.

His dad had skin cancer. They put the laetrile on his skin and it cleared up.

Did 2000 IUs of Vit D/day

Massive doses of Vit D in a hospital setting. Breast cancer reduced by 50% in 10 days.

Used CBD - cannabidiol - medical cannibis for stage 3 lung cancer. Took small amounts of CBD oil everyday for 3 and a half months. Lung cancer gone. CBD also can stop epileptic seizures.

Diet - no additives, no artificial ingredients, no preservatives, no GMOs.

Expatient said: never give up. Cancer does not have to be a death sentence.

Another patient - at risk for cancer if low in Vit D.

What a breast cancer survivor did:
1) IV Vit C - high dose
2) IV laetrile
3) Ozone therapy
4) Dendritic cell therapy
5) Dendritic cell cancer vaccine made with her own blood
6) Hyperthermia
7) Hyperbaric oxygen chamber
8) Boosted immune system, thymus gland
9) Magnetic therapy
10) Biofeedback
11) Rife

Patient - testicular cancer. Went to the Gerson Institute in San Diego. What they did there: 12-13 fresh juices per day once an hour. Half the juice was carrot juice with granny smith apples. The other half was green juices - green vegs. Also had to rest more.

3 organic vegan meals a day. Lunch and dinner were salads, an organic Hippocrates soup.

In the morning, slow-cooked organic oatmeal.

Coffee enema - stimulates bile ducts to excrete toxins.

Felt great, like "glowing"

Today, juices organic carrots, spinach, kale and chard, 30 oz every day.

Don't be swayed by the cancer industry - it's a failure.

Patient - went on a raw food diet for 90 days. He juiced 64 oz of veg juice, like carrot juice. Ate large salads of cruciferous vegs, allium vegs - broccoli, cauliflower, kale, cabbage, onions, peppers, spinach, garlic.

2x/day he had smoothies with fresh coconut and berries in them - raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, blackberries. Berries are anti-cancer fruit.

Cancer is the product of a sick body. Not addressing the real problem by cutting/poisoning/burning. Like cutting off your nose to stop a cold.

(I remember another person saying conventional cancer tx is like taking a hammer to a flashing light on the dashboard to get rid of the engine problem!)

Book - CancerFree: Your Guide to Gentle Nontoxic Healing

Patient went on raw organic diet.
Did the Joanna Budwig protocol with the cottage cheese and flaxseed oil. Did betaglucon, Vit C, green tea extract, complete multi-vitamin, Essiac tea. 26 supplements in the am, 16 at lunch, another 26 supplements at nite.

Magazine - Natural Awakening - about a raw living foods diet. There's a Living Foods Institute.

There are other options. Don't act out of fear.

Someone went to jail in NY for 5 years for selling apricot seeds with laetrile in them!

[ 04-02-2017, 02:48 AM: Message edited by: Robin123 ]

Robin123
Member # 9197

From the 3-hour Q&A session following the series. They asked everyone watching to submit two questions per episode. They went through them and presented answers in the Q&A session. The questions came from viewers all over the world - ie they had a global audience for this series.

What to do during chemo tx - take Vit A, C, E, K, selenium, ginger and medical marijuana help with nausea.

Causes of cancer - cancer is a symptom. Causes would be toxins in the air, water, food, EMFs. Get a water fluoride filter. 80,000 chemicals emitted into the environment every year.

Babies' umbilical cords were found to have 287 chemicals in them! 208 were carcinogens. This is newborns!

64 out of 79 oncologists at the McGill Cancer Institute in Montreal, when asked if they would treat themselves like they treat their patients, said no, that the treatment was too toxic.

2.1% survival rate after chemo meaning that chemo contributed to survival rate 2.1% of the time, as compared to everyone else who didn't do it.

It is reported that doctors and other medical professionals are showing the 11 episode DVDs in the waiting room now! Also showing it in hyperbaric oxygen chambers.

Question re raw honey - includes royal jelly, propylis, pollen.

Processed honey in stores have HFCS, GMOs, they're chunky, not smooth. Check sources.

Stevia is an herb. It's pure, not processed. In 1960, the FDA wanted to shut the TX processing plant down, but word got out about stevia anyway.

Healthy cells divide and grow and die (apoptosis). Cancer cells don't die. A precancer cell - the immune system should be able to get it. If the immune system is compromised, the cancer cells keep growing.

Cancer cells are cloaked from the immune system by a protein coating.

The immune system, or WBCs - white blood cells - are called leukocytes - first line of defense.

Two types - polynuclear leukocytes and mononuclear lymphocytes.

The poly type includes basophils, eosinophils and neutrophils.

The mono ones develop into macrophages.

Also lymphocytes, like T cells, B cells and natural killer cells (NK cells). Only the NK cells can see cancer.

Question re synthetic hormones. Synthetic in the 1990s. Best to do bioidentical hormones - ie identical to your hormones' structure. Bio-identical hormones reduces cancer risk.

Root canals can seal in infection. IAOMT - org of biological dentists to remove them. Says would probably need to put a replacement tooth in its place.

A well-known scientist says GMOs can cause cancer.

The polio vaccine may have caused polio. The CDC changed the name of polio to aseptic meningitis or acute flacid paralysis to avoid dealing with polio cases.

Tetanus is not caused by contact with rusty nails. It's caused by fecal matter getting into the bloodstream. Use H2O2 on open wounds.

Mercury, formaldehyde and aluminum in vaccines are carcinogens.

Take chlorella and spirulina for binders to mercury.

CFL lightbulbs, the curlicue ones, can break and shatter toxic contents all over. Don't use. Get old-fashioned light bulbs instead.

Cell phones are linked to brain tumors. Cell phones, cell towers, wifi, smart meters, baby monitors declared by WHO in 2011 as class B carcinogens.

Smart meters send out a pulse every two seconds.

"The dirty dozen" list: mercury and heavy metals, xeno-estrogens like bpA, GMOs, glycosate pesticides, stress, nonorganic makeup; radiation from cell phones, CAT scans, Fukushima; root canals, aspartame, fluoride, sunscreens that contain chemicals that cause cancer.

How to clean the colon: take marshmallow root, ginger root, bentonite, psyllium, cascara sagrada.

Cancer cells don't react well to high heat. FIR sauna best. If do conventional sauna, wrap a cool towel around your head to keep it cooler.

Right- and left-spin sugars - manmade ones spin right, natural ones spin left. Cancer cells uptake right-spin sugars but not left-spin ones. Berries and other fruits and vegs are natural sugars.

Want an alkaline diet. Provided by most raw fruits and vegs, olive oil, raw honey, molasses, apple cider vinegar, fermented soy - miso and tempeh, stevia, green tea, most herbs, sprouted grains, wheat germ, barley, roots like beet roots.

Acid-forming foods and drinks are sodas, coffee, alcohol, chocolate, aspartame, tobacco. Also oysters, fish, eggs from nonpasture-raised chickens, pasteurized milk, processed grains, breads, pastas.

pH - potential hydrogen. Body has to buffer acid in the blood, will leach minerals from your bones.

Report - GMO beer being sent to the US, but Mexico gets nonGMO beer - they won't accept GMO beer.

Resveratrol is alcohol-soluble, as in red wine. Absorbed better that way than in grape juice.

Re selenium, chromium, silica - best if food-based, not synthetic. Silica in diatomaceous earth and horsetail tea extract.

Chromium regulates uptake of sugar. If insulin receptors not working well, too much sugar in the blood. Good book by Scott Whittaker on the topic Eat whole grains.

Selenium found in fish, eggs, brazil nuts.

Iodine - take Lugal or Iodoral. 12-25mg/day.

Says tanning beds are healthy.

Says 77% of cancer prevented if enough Vit D - per study at Creighton University.

Likes rotating diets, like do ketogenic diet - fish , protein, very low carb; then do raw veg, then just fruit juice.

Do intermittent fasting - means eating between noon and 6pm, for example, and fasting inbetween. This helps the body get rid of toxins and burn stored reserves in fat. Fat cells are linked to cancer. Fat excretes estradiol, an estrogen hormone.

Coconut milk is made by straining the pulp of coconut. Drink organic, nonprocessed. No HFCS.

Coconut oil is 50% lauric acid, very healthy for us. Has 2/3s medium-chain fatty acids. Most oils have long-chain fatty acids.

Fat is good for you!

Good nutrition is part of a whole health program, which includes exercise, rebounding for the lymphatic system, sweating for detox, enzyme therapies, etc.

In Episode 7, it was mentioned that a natural salve was used on the face to successfully treat a skin cancer. I think it was a basal cell carcinoma. They received 100s of questions from listeners wanting to know what it was. I think I sent in that question too!

So in the Q&A session, they said it was called Amazon Black Salve, from Alpha Omega Labs, from Ecuador.

I think they recommended another product call Curaderm - includes a substance called BEC5 which is in eggplants.

Don't do mammograms. Ionizing radiation causes breast cancer. Do thermography instead.

Also PET scans, CAT scans and MRIs can cause breast cancer too.

Better alternative - ultrasound if possible.

Herbal tonics: Iskador - brand name from Germany, it's mistletoe. Needs an Rx.

Hoxxey tonic - red clover, red root, barberry, burdock root, licorice, cascara sagrada.

Harry Hoxxey was curing cancer in the US, got kicked out, went to Tijuana, Mexico.

Essiac tea has 4 main ingredients - sheep sorrel, burdock root, slippery elm, turkey rhubarb. Very good for cancer tx.

Lac 1 (sp?) - crissom (sp?), coriolus versicolor, turmeric, dandelion, quercitin, green tea, selenium. I hope I got that right - in that product.

Q about supporting the big cancer orgs via their walks, etc. They think money is going to pharm research and salaries. Better to spend it getting Ty Bollinger's Quest for the Cures...Continues series - they give some of the money to 3 organizations who help pay for medical care for cancer patients who can't afford to pay.

The charities are Cancer Crack-down, Healing Strong, and Cancer Tutor.

Cancer is an immune deficiency disease. Can't treat it successfully with poisonous toxic chemicals.

Q re brochures - They will make some.

Enzymes - after the age of 30, the body's production of enzymes goes down. We need to take digestive enzymes.

Pancreas secretes trypsin, chimotrypsin and carboxy peptidase. Digestion also secretes amylases and lactases for carbs and fats, respectively.

Bromelain a good enzyme from pineapple. Papain a good enzyme from papaya.

Serrapeptase from silkworms. It digests fiber and scar tissue.

Cancer cells have a protein lining. Need to be able to digest it.

Recommends organic and fermented soy - miso and tempeh.

Amygdalin, also known as laetrile and Vit B17, is in pits of apricots and peaches. Nature's way of killing cancer cells.

Don't be afraid of the cyanide molecule in Vit B17. Vit B12 also has it - full name is cyanocobalamine.

Laetrile has one hydrogen cyanide molecule, 1 benzaldehyde molecule, and 2 glucose molecules. The first two are both poisons and have to be unlocked.

They can only be unlocked by a molecule called betaglucosidase. This is found in cancer cells - I think they said that.

Another enzyme, rodidase (sp?) is a natural painkiller, like aspirin.

Beta 1-3D glucan is a powerful supplement that can kill the cancer cells. It's a powerful immune modulator. It can be taken as a cancer preventative.

IPTLD - Insulin Potentiated Targeted Low Dose - use a low dose of insulin if have to do chemo in order to not have to use so much chemo, like 10% of normal dose.

This is because the pancreas normally secretes insulin, which regulates blood sugar. If insulin receptors not working well, can't get sugar. The insulin becomes a Trojan horse and tricks the cancer cells into letting in the sugar, and the chemo kills them. The chemo is more selective. Don't lose hair, don't vomit, doesn't destroy the immune system as much.

Re medical marijuana treating cancer - in 1974 the Univ of VA was commissioned by the NIH and DEA to show that it caused cancer. This was during the Nixon years, when he declared a war on cancer and drugs.

However, results showed that it didn't and that it helped knock down cancer. The DEA came in and buried the study.

Studies in Norway, Finland, Japan and Harvard Univ in 2007 showed that medical marijuana treated up to 12 kinds of cancer. Don't have to get high from CBD (cannabidiol) oil. There are online manufacturers.

45% of cancer patients die of starvation/malnutrition.

The THC marijuana version makes people hungry - ie people get the munchies. For those with cancer with wasting disease, doing the THC version can help stimulate appetite and reduce nausea.

For those on a limited budget, Webster K's foundation, the Cancer Tutor, one of the three charities, offers suggestions - has a section called the "dirt cheap protocol."

Top recommended plants:

*aloe vera - for burns. Has glyconutrients in it.
*chlorella
*spirulina
*turmeric/curcumin
*bee products from pollens, like propylis and honey
*cayenne pepper - for pain, metabolism, creates a fever to combat cancer cells
*berries - have ellagic acid in them, which targets cancer cells
*garlic
*medical mushrooms - maitake, ****ake (ha - can't type this mushroom name here?! it's s-h-i-t-a-k-e!), reishi, chaga
*oregano
*kale
*broccoli

Ty's site will have links to all the doctors who were interviewed for the series.

Fluoride - in the 1940s, Alcoa was looking for a way to get rid of waste byproduct from aluminum manufacturing. They wanted to sell it and make some money.

Edward Bernaise (sp?) wrote a propaganda book. His uncle was Sigmund Freud. He said fluoride was good for people, that 1 part per million in the drinking water prevented cavities. If you say it loud enough and long enough...

This was based on analyzing wells with natural calcium in them. They found that people drinking water from these wells had less cavities.

However, calcium fluoride is different from sodium fluoride. Sodium fluoride is a toxin.

In the 1940s, the ADA said fluoride was too toxic. However, they got bought off and 10 years later, they were accepting it.

Now there is 400% increase in thyroid cancer and (either 200% or 700% - I can't read my notes)increase in osteosarcoma in the last 10 years, in a Harvard U study - they think it's linked to fluoride.

There's a warning label on toothpaste - they say call poison control! Workers wear hazmat suits when they go in to add fluoride to the water supply! In 2010 Time Magazine called fluoride one of the top 10 toxins. It causes gingivitis, brittle teeth, cancer.

Get a reverse osmosis filter to get fluoride out of the drinking water.

Take pancreatic enzymes to dissolve the protein shield around cancer cells. Said they take 80-100 enzyme pills/day to combat cancer - said can't overdose. Based on the work of Dr William Kelly from a long time ago. Patients with terminal pancreatic cancer survived by doing this.

[ 04-02-2017, 02:50 AM: Message edited by: Robin123 ]

Tincup
Member # 5829

You are the best! Many thanks!!!

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Robin123
Member # 9197

Thank you!! I'm not done yet! These folks talk a lot!
Tincup
Member # 5829

Bringing this up for others.

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

galsal59
Member # 45955

Icon 1 posted      Profile for galsal59     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've not read all yet and have to wonder. Thank you, will be reading more.

In the years I've been away from LymeNet, I've had Invasive Lobular Breast Cancer as well as Basal Cell Skin Cancer.

Three years out from the Breast Cancer, so naturally trying to do things far more healthy for myself. The best thing I ever did was quit smoking and it's been over Three years now. My addiction to sugar is almost as bad as nicotine.

(breaking up the paragraph for easier reading for many here)

[ 01-10-2016, 04:53 PM: Message edited by: Robin123 ]

Posts: 12 | From United States | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin123
Member # 9197

Thanks for bringing it up, TC - this thread contains core info for our ongoing health, so hopefully we don't get cancer!

And then, for anyone who's had it or has it, it has life-saving tips.

Yeah, galsal, sugar stops white blood cells from working for hours. I saw a demo of that at a whole life expo once, under a microscope! They all clumped.

The step-down away from sugar would be sweet fruit. That's what I did to stop feeding candida. Then when I was over the hump of wanting sugar, then I backed down from the sweet fruits and was able to make it on a nonsugar diet for quite awhile, I think until the holiday time came, and blew my lovely nonsugar diet!

[ 06-10-2015, 05:00 AM: Message edited by: Robin123 ]

Tincup
Member # 5829

Hey galas, sorry to hear about all your troubles. My goodness!

Once you are settled, you may want to read the cancer antibiotic connection. Just go to...

The main link to “Lyme Misdiagnosed As…" and see these titles...

‪Cancer Doxycycline Studies
‪Cancer- Dr. Burzynski Movie
‪Cancer Inflammation
‪Cancer/Malignancy Associated With Lyme
‪Cancers Tumors Cysts

The first title, and the first article there, is a good overview of what is going on. Much of the other stuff is quite technical, but it is offered in case it may help you.

https://sites.google.com/site/marylandlyme/lyme

[group hug]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

poppy
Member # 5355

Icon 1 posted      Profile for poppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for doing this.

Maybe some caveats to this info. Soft fruits are the worst for pesticide residues....like strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, if commercially grown. Hard to find these as organics.

I remember doing pick your own in a cherry orchard years ago. One or more times, the air was smelly from the pesticide spraying and the cherries actually had visible residue.

Moving to another state and thinking it would be good to buy local produce at a busy farm. Big strawberry operation in spring. Son of the owner, in mid-20's, being treated for prostate cancer. Sure seemed like a link between this and the pesticide use on strawberries there.

I now sniff the berries before buying. If a noticeable odor, they don't go home with me. And if not, I wash them repeatedly with veggie wash. Probably should give them up, but it is hard.

And finally, about vaccines. People were dying of infectious diseases such as diptheria generations ago when the chemical pesticide industry did not exist and the people lived on farms where they had access to fruits and vegs.

I think it is possible to oversell nutrition as a prevention and cure for cancer, and some vaccines may be necessary (preferably without contaminants that themselves cause cancer.)

(breaking up the post for easier reading for many here)

[ 01-10-2016, 03:04 PM: Message edited by: Robin123 ]

Posts: 2888 | From USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin123
Member # 9197

Thanks for bringing the thread up, Poppy - will be a good reminder that we put a lot of info online here about fighting back against cancer. I'm working on getting the notes online now for the 2nd series, A Global Quest.

Good points you're making. I only shop organic these days. Hope others have some access to organic food. It would be a shame to have to give up eating these fruits as they're intrinsically so good for us.

Vaccines - depends on what's in them as to whether they're safe, in my opinion. The Koren Foundation has sheets on vaccines and what to watch out for.

Also quantity of vaccines - they're dosing a lot more these days than before. I think it's too much for the body to handle. The Koren site also has the dosing schedule. I don't have time to get the link now - maybe later.

[ 01-10-2016, 04:52 PM: Message edited by: Robin123 ]

Rumigirl
Member # 15091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumigirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm bringing this one up again.

Thank you, thank you, thank you,Robin for this labor of love----amazing!! What would we do without our LN saints on board??!!

Posts: 3771 | From around | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin123
Member # 9197

Thank you, Rumigirl! Yes, we have some tireless board members here!

Wanted to add that Razi Berry recently hosted the Natural Cancer Prevention Summit in which she interviewed a couple dozen people. All summits can be purchased online.

[ 08-27-2018, 12:55 AM: Message edited by: Robin123 ]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement