LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » new doc....different....hope he can help me

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: new doc....different....hope he can help me
lpkayak
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He says he can. He does not say he is lyme doc. He was trained in germany and practices on east coast. For 30 yrs. He uses muscle testing and more to dx. Treats with homeopathy, chiro techniques and more...supps etc

He told me he cured many with lyme, 5 with ms and one with parkinsons

Mostly he cures cancer when docs say nothing can.be done. Oneof the cancer patients he saved told me about him.

Anyone know who he is? Id like to talk with ppl with lyme who went to him

--------------------
Lyme? Its complicated. Educate yourself.

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looking forward to seeing what he can do for you!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im still feeling good about him. Its a little complicated because the day before i went to him i got a respiratoy illness that it seems is all over the country

First time elderberry didnt save me in 7 yrs. Im slow starting his protocol cuz this illness is so bad

I did feel extremely relaxed when i left his office when i am normally very anxious

He tested my prescriptions and it came out all the ones i hated totake and thouggt were bad for me tested bad and two that i was afraid to stop he said were good for me

When i asked him to test himalayan pink salt he was surprised i had it and said this is good stuff its what i use

He totally believes lyme,parasites,heavy metals, toxins can be severe problems.

Im glad im feeling a little better and can start using what he gave me. I began two homeopathies this morning...they have never worked for me before ... we ll see.

I stopped most of what he said to stop.

Hope to add three supps soon and detox

--------------------

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Member # 5230

I finally had time to google his machine. Its a bio feedback machine. Fda doesnt approve itfor dx or tx. That doesnt bother me much

One thing i know about musc testing and these electric machines is the competency of the practioner is really important.

I have tried a number of them with no success. This experience feels different. Ihope it is

--------------------

lpkayak
Member # 5230

up

--------------------

Catgirl
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's probably that the fda doesn't approve it because it works, and they can't make any money on it.

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Member # 5230

I agree catgirl. Im on day 11 still improving

--------------------

lpkayak
Member # 5230

Ok. It is now about 28-29 days. I still have resp problem hanging on but to be clear i know the "bug" tht has been going around is lasting 5-6 weeks even for healthy ppl

I have continued to lose weight...not 3 lbs a week but about ten lbs in four weeks

Its important i eat 3 big for me meals a day and take the docs supps with them. If i mess up i gain

In 3 1/2 weeks i had been on 3 protocols plus iv steroids and
abxin er...and i wasnt better. Next dx was no broncitis, only allergy and sinusitis...i had no sx of either

So i called the new doc in nj and they told me name of supp to

help lungs

I found it up here but didnt take it for four days. After the

sinusitisdx even tho i didnt agree i took meds my old pulmonary
doc gsve me for that for four days. No real change. Still stuck with cough and no energy. Unable to stand more than a few

minutes

Then i added the new supp. I was susupposed to tak 3, 3 times a
day. Fist day i took one 3 times a day and i started cleaning house

Second day i took two 3 times a day and i was using power tools

and moving big furniture

I didnt do this all day...i am.still coughing, resting inbetween

activity and crash for deep two hour nap every afternoon but its a
big difference frimhaving trouble getting to the bathroom

Next day...3, 3 x a day and i had to think/problem.solve...that is
as hard for me as physical stuff now...and i ended up moving a bunch of stuff...cleaning...and after my nap i went outside and planted bulbs frommy wc and visited with a neighbor

I also noticed for the first time since this started my cough is finally productuve

So...its still new. But il losing weight after not being able to for 30 yrs, my temp is 97-98 instead of 95-96, my blood pressure is lower...it had been creeping up. And now i realize hair that had stopped growing is growing.

So im thinking however he did it this doc did turn my thyroid on like he said

I also rarely need my omeprazole, ibuprofen,neurontin,skelaxin...and have cut my sleep med to one instead of 2-3

Im happy. I hope it continues. Im fantacizing about getting my life back

--------------------

steve1906
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 16206

Icon 1 posted      Profile for steve1906   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm glad to see you're trying something new, I hope it turn's your life around!!!

As far as the respiratory infections, read this site below. Lot's of good ideas.

You know I've had respiratory infections a couple of times in the past couple years...not fun stuff...you'll feel much better soon.

http://www.jamesgagne.com/URI.shtml

Steve

--------------------
Everything I say is just my opinion!

Posts: 3529 | From Massachusetts Boston Area | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope it keeps getting better, LP!!

What supp helps your lungs??

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Member # 5230

Pneumotrophin by standard process

The one i take for thyroid is thytrophin

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Good to know! Thanks!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Carol in PA
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 5338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carol in PA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lpkayak:
"Then i added the new supp.
First day i took one 3 times a day and i started cleaning house

Second day i took two 3 times a day and i was using power tools and moving furniture"

Carol to waitress:
"I'll have whatever SHE'S having!"

[Big Grin]

Posts: 6947 | From Lancaster, PA | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Member # 5230

Its cow lung i think

--------------------

steve1906
Member # 16206

Icon 1 posted      Profile for steve1906   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Carol to waitress:
"I'll have whatever SHE'S having!"

Me toooo!!!!!

Steve

--------------------
Everything I say is just my opinion!

Posts: 3529 | From Massachusetts Boston Area | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TNT
Member # 42349

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TNT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lpkayak:
Im happy. I hope it continues. Im fantacizing about getting my life back

That's awesome, lpkayak! Standard Process is good, but I didn't know they were THAT good. I hope too it continues and you get your life back so that it becomes a reality, and not just a fantasy! [woohoo]
Posts: 1308 | From Eastern USA | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GretaM
Member # 40917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GretaM     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Way to go LP!

Great news!

Haha Carol!

Posts: 4358 | From British Columbia, Canada | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Member # 5230

Uh oh. I messed up. I was doing really good. I tried to sleep in bed sgain but i heard myself wheezing before i fell asleep.

I didnt take cough syrup two nites in a row...i was so proud of myself cuz imdependentbon it now.

I have been cleaning for four days now. Im.getting a lot done...but there is dust and possibly a little mold. I found some in dehumidufyer when i emptied it. I cleaned it and put some vinegar in it-thats what i have been doing for years and it worked...i never got sick

So i just woke up with caughing fit. I took every thing i have including vicks and im back in recliner with diffuser on

Shoot. I dont like going backwards. I also wouldnt let my self have nap yesterday

Not sure which of tthose things set me back. ..grrrrr.

--------------------

lpkayak
Member # 5230

Im bringing this back cuz i might have fugured out why i lost the weught. The biggest change i made stopping coffee. No doc or person has ever suggested coffee was keeping me fat. I dont use sugar

I have been reading more about mold lately. I came across reports that coffee is one of moldiest foods. I never heard that before. Als that mold makes ppl fat and unable to lose weight no matter how little they eatvor how much they exercise

So maybe it has been mold and coffee. I see mild doc fri and im.pretty sure i ll get testing. Hope to figure itvout

--------------------

Lymieloo
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 45753

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymieloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yikes, I'd never heard of coffee being moldy! And both my ND's know I drink 2 cups a day....

But like you, I've been struggling w/thyroid/weight issues for years, and before that I was naturally slim all my life. Until recently I worked out like a fiend, didn't help much.

One of my docs, upon hearing I have Lyme, said that my weight issues make perfect sense now, because she said Lyme has my entire endocrine system messed up. And she said don't even worry about losing weight for now, just try to eat healthy.

I guess she was trying to say, tough luck, it ain't coming off! lol Even though I'm on thyroid meds. But coffee....

Do you know if organic coffee had mold? That's what I drink.

--------------------
Bless the Lord, oh my soul. -- Psalm 103

Posts: 102 | From WA | Registered: May 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Amazing.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My functional medicine doctor who is helping me heal my gut said that coffee is similar to gluten and some people react to it like they react to gluten especially when their gut hasn't healed yet.

She did an array 10 blood test on me for IgG and IgA reactions to food. Fortunately, coffee didn't come up as a problem for me, but she says it's pretty common for it to be a problem.

So maybe it was mold ... or maybe it was the coffee itself.

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

I have heard that about gluten.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

lyme in Putnam
Member # 11561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lyme in Putnam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck, God bless. Good things to come

--------------------
He took u to it, He'll you through

Posts: 2837 | From NE. | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Member # 5230

Some coffees are better than others but i havent figured it out yet

Also-the chiro that tild me coffee was poisoning me did not mention mold and he told me he had a supplement i could take if i wasnt able to stop coffee but with results in 24 hrs it was easy for me to stop cold Turkey

Thank you putnam! You too...good days to come

--------------------

Lymieloo
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 45753

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymieloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Six, I've done those tests as well and coffee was fine for me, too. Whew.

--------------------
Bless the Lord, oh my soul. -- Psalm 103

Posts: 102 | From WA | Registered: May 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement