LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » EXERCISE .. What can you do today? May 31

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: EXERCISE .. What can you do today? May 31
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Last day of May!! Summer is near! Hope everyone stays high and dry today and COOL too??

The weather is nice today here.. 70's and sunny.

My husband is busy practicing piano for the show he played the year before last. They need him to sub for 3 weeks. It's a lot to get ready for and he begins on Tuesday.

I'm hearing lots of piano keys and no sound... very interesting if you can imagine it!! Gotta keep the neighbors happy! [Big Grin]

Got to see the Osmonds yesterday. They were really fun. Here is a video of one of the medleys we heard. Someone posted this last October.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP2DUiCDOEQ

About 15+ years ago Alan's sons were performing at the Osmonds' theater as The Second Generation. They were sheer dynamite! OMG! A lady next to me today asked if I had ever seen the Second Generation and I said, "YES!"

Jimmy Osmond told me yesterday that part of the BBC documentary was on You Tube. (I told him I was there in the audience that day and had never seen the documentary.) I've looked tons of times, but I finally found a small piece of it.

This was an awesome day:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDFUNat7hrM

Part of this is the interview of the Osmonds .. the song was what I saw 10 yrs ago here. (8 min.)

-

Have a great day, everyone!!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I went to church this morning. Just as the pastor was about to give communion he started coughing up a storm.

So, I decided to skip communion. His assistant thought I did not come forward due to my imbalance, so the priest marched down the aisle to where I was sitting.

I kept nodding my head, "no," but he came anyway. I told him I did not wish communion, but felt embarrassed in front of the whole church.

Later I explained I just sometimes don't come up for communion, but I don't want him coming to me (I did not tell him I did not want his germs!).

I miss our retired pastor--LOL.

Walked 30 minutes today. Very cool--in the 50's and cloudy.

Sprayed my socks and mowing pants with tick repellant that lasts a few weeks.

Neighbor old me to use rose geranium oil behind the ears, ankles, knees, and wrists. Ordered some off the internet and will give it a try. Read that it does help prevent ticks on humans and on dogs.

http://www.primallyinspired.com/easy-natural-tick-repellent-that-really-works-essential-oils/

The above website talks about the rose geranium oil and a powder you can make to put on dogs to protect them from fleas.

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8890 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OH, hiker .. I'm sorry but I had to laugh out loud at your communion experience. I could picture the whole thing!!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymieloo
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 45753

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymieloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, too funny! In the last several churches I've gone to, they pass out the bread and the ahem, "wine" (read: nasty grape juice) in silver trays or bowls or something. We just pass them down to the next person. It's nice that they DON'T pass a plate for money, though! lol

The thing that holds the super-miniature plastic glasses with juice always reminds me of a hubcap, or a wheel without a tire! And it's all full of holes on top for the tiny cups to sit in.

And although I don't miss the church I used to go to many years ago, I do miss the real wine for communion! Only then, we all drank out of the same chalice. Not too sure I'd want to risk that these days.

As for exercise/what I could do today....ha, after lying awake until 3 a.m., Just dragging my sorry carcass out of bed and making it to church, and a quick stop at the hardware store was a miracle.

--------------------
Bless the Lord, oh my soul. -- Psalm 103

Posts: 102 | From WA | Registered: May 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
We drink out of the same chalice, but I just dunk the communion wafer and don't drink from the cup. Rather archaic, though.

--------------------
Hiker53

Posts: 8890 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

We have real wine (always Mogan David red .. lol). We get a choice of the chalice or the cups in the hubcap ( [Big Grin] ) .. but since I am a songleader, the Pastor always brings the chalice over for us and I'm kinda stuck with it.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

kam
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 3410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
90 Degrees here but thankful it cools down at night.

Able to finally wash the few dishes and water the potted plants. Used a pail I have so it cut the trips to the kitchen faucet to get water in half.

So thankful, plants are still surviving. And some of the mystery seeds are starting to do what ever seeds do

Made it out to the forest area every day this week. It worked out well leaving the power chair on the lift. Past two days I was able to be in power chair to cruise around for a bit longer than the usuall 5 or 10 min.

I would like to takee a shower ...waiting to see if health will be doing well enough before bedtime toda night.

A friend hung up a coat rack for me and cleaned up the cat litter i spilled in the rocks out front and fixed the back of the other coat rack that vfell down.

I pooped my pants some time while she was here or when i was out cruising in the forest with her..weird to poop you pants and not even know a about it.

I have seen it happen to others around here at the apartments.

Posts: 15927 | From Became too sick to work or do household chores in 2001. | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It seems like i did a lot in the heat yesterday but i dont remember

It was hard to get up today cuz of pain. But i pushed to get up and mow edges of flower beds before rain cuz yard guy is supposed to come tomorrow. He doesnt mow but will be working on all beds

Then i stayed out in the rain for awhile...ahhhhh. so cool finally. We had five 90 degree days. That doesnt hppen here much. And it was may!

And no bugs and weeds came out ez cuz of rain...i had fun doing that. Oh...and i realized the gutter was clogged. Couldnt unplug it from the ground so i backed the tryck.up and used my step stool to get into bed and was able to unclog it. Pee-youey...it smelled like sewer...

And then i just couldnt get motivated. Inside house...but i notice. The huge puddle that forms at the end of my drive had no place to go cuz the guys working on drainage filled in the drainge ditch before they hooked up the new pipes...so the water was coming towards my house nd my new floors

I went to home depot to get sand bags but they didnt have any so i bought purple petunias...

Came home and fell deep asleep in chair

Ive been puttering. ..and did type up a list for yard guy...but still havent done much.

Two more cool wet dsys...then a weekbof cool sunny days...ok with me

When i was weeding i saw i had onions growing from.last year!
7 foot of snow must have protected them.

I cant belueve im.sleepy again after that nap

Well tutu sure had a good time!

--------------------
Lyme? Its complicated. Educate yourself.

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And hiker...been thrre done that...not just at church. I ll turn around and go the other way in the grocery if a hacker is coming my way and in doc offices i wear a mask.to protect me...i have my share of dsys in bed...dont need more

Lymieloo...ive had days like that...just go with it...it will get bettee

And kam-thts smrt to keep the chair on the lift...hope you get a shower soon. Todsy i showered with many parts of an ac in the tub with me cuz i didnt hve the energy to finish cleaning it before i showered...i wss so glad i didnt fall

Well...nite all

--------------------

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kam
Member # 3410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
able to cruise around in the forest area a bit this am.

Hoping to take a shower some time today. Much needed and wash hair.

Pretty out of it right now but usually am after 9 am until late evening.

Posts: 15927 | From Became too sick to work or do household chores in 2001. | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kam
Member # 3410

lymetoo..looking forward to when health is doing well enough to watch the link you posted...

able to read enough to know that was a cool moment in time for you

hiker53
Member # 6046

Actually did quite a bit today. Took car in for oil change and tire rotation.

Cut back my peonies and the flowery stalks on the yucca plants.

Cleaned the oven.

Walked and as usual went around the Mennonite Residential Community (duplexes). Stopped and talked to a woman who gave me the name of someone to contact if I wanted to live there.

Called the guy and then wrote a letter to get on the waiting list. Basically these are 2 bedroom condos.

I own a 4 bedroom house, so I would really have to downsize, but I don't expect any to come open for awhile.

What I like about these is that you can plant your flowers and put out bird feeders, but don't have to mow or shovel and since most people there are over 65 it is a quiet area.

Half the residents are not Mennonite, so I do stand a chance of eventually getting in.

--------------------
Hiker53

lpkayak
Member # 5230

Hiker that sounds a lot like the place i was in in nj for a year. I liked it

Did not do what was planned for tody but did get stuff done

Lawn guy came to see what i wanted done. It was too rainy to work.but now he can come whenever he can fit me in.

There was a stray cat here. It kept doing figure 8 s between my legs...dangerous

When the guy left i went to talk to neighbor at end of street who has a cat like it but wrong cat.

My friend came over and put back togethet the ac shevtookbapart so i could cleanit

She climbedmany steps to knock on another neighbors door that had a cat but that cat was insude

I had tire guys tell me what they think.is wrong with my tires. Other guys were contradicting each other. I have about ten.things on the list of whst is wrong with truck...it goes to shop tomorrow morning

Called two other neighbors about cat. I guess it is a female in heat and hangs around the auto repair shop next store once in a while

Its cold and wet so i leftvmy shed door open.but im not being nice to.that cat. I want it to.go home

Ac guy that didnt show up last friday says hevwill come this fridsy

Im planning lunch with girlfriends for tomorrow. Maybe some yardworkbin afternoon

Im sleepy now. Thats good cuz hve to get up early tomorrow

--------------------

aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Icon 6 posted      Profile for aklnwlf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tuesday-OMG! You all have been busy!

I'm not doing much and still no exercise. Had alot of drama over the weekend. Hubs having issues with psych meds and talked with his doc yesterday and thankfully he won't be taking those any longer.

Am hoping things will calm down now.

Really need to start my exercise program so I can handle stress better. That's the main reason I started working out back in the 80's.

Thank God leotards are out now! [Big Grin]

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

[hi]

--------------------
Do not take this as medical advice. This comment is based on opinion and personal experience only.

Alaska Lone Wolf

Posts: 6145 | From Columbus, GA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kam
Member # 3410

Not sure if I posted that I was able to load the power chair and cruise in the developement on the edge of the forest this am...cruised on over to the farthest I have gone too.

Lots of people out this am while I was there. Thankful I remembered to bring Rosie's treats with me and work on her coming when I call.

Needed to leash her up two times while out to keep her safe. Can not recall why now.

Other times it worked just to call her over to me to keep her safe. She is not car wise.

Put up the curtains that a neighbor gave to me. I think they just might work out..not sure yet..they are in the bedroom. I usually have to pull the blinds due to the light being too much but so far have yet to pull the blinds.

Brain is flaring up though and as I type this I know the next thing for me to do is pull those blinds and watch a slow moving movie preferabley one that was filmed in the outoors.

Tying with eyse closed.

Careger and caregiver in training came this am so got more work done than usual for the hour they are here. I was able to get the 2 laods of laundry out of the dryer..but have yet been able to fold it or put more laundry in.

Egg salad the caregiver made is good.

Now, this is what got me thinking i needed to come to thsi site.

had visit from the business that has the contract for power chairs iwth the insuranc ecompany. he is putting in the paper work for a Pride Quatum 600 for me that reclines and has leg lifts.

Sure hope it get s off the run way and flies.

I will know in 3 months. I really had trouble brain wise with processsing what he was saying to me.

ASked him 3 times for the bottom line but finally got thhe answer

I also put in an order for amazon...cat litter and things like that...but brain wise I really struggled several days with this order

Ordered somethign to drink i have not heard about until today on one of the pots fb suport pages. A drink. I hoep I like it adn it helps.

Have ye tto get budget figured out so stil cahrgign on amazon which is not good. Hoping that levles out soon and no more charges and I get the bill paid down or off.

Many or some of the things I wanted ot order on amazon were only available if i have prime..so might do that when i have the $100 for the membership.

Houseehold things like sponges, dixie bowls and plates, etc. Dish soap

I wanted to order the samller amt of these t things and not the case ...but needed prime to order a smaller amt I think.

AGain..it was a struggle

Also put in another order for something else I think. Need to figure otu what that is..wha tis coming and what I need to have help get at the grocery store tomorrow.

Sometimes the brain works better than other times.

Able to go on poop patrol and picked up more poop than I had set out to get. I have been so dizzy lately, that i have not been able to get out of the cahri and get Rosie's poop..but thankfully they were in spots where no one would be walking so that was good.

Ok I think that is about it. Going to veg now then I hope to come back and catch up on what you all have been doing.

If brain doesn't improve, I might need to take some excedrin. AS I lie here, I am thinking it might be wise to go ahead and take the excedrin vs having the inflamation get or increase.

Magnesium..that is something I think I ordered. out of it..I kind of am making a connection wtiht eh mag and my brain inflamation but not sure that is accurate.

But, ordered some more. I will copy and paste the youtube video I found on facebook showing the 600 and how it lays flat and hwo i can have my legs elevated too or laying flat

and the arm rest willl be adjsted for me.

Kind of like having a pair of shoes that fits

kam
Member # 3410

Oh yes. Neighbor talked ot me last night. Wanted to know if I could go out and ahve a glass of wine or go to the movies.

Listened to him longer than I should have. The brain went.

So need to tell him I like his conversations but need to keep them to 5 min.

And thanks for thinking of me but health is just not up to going out for a drink even if it is coffee or watching a movie.

maybe when health improves.

My brain did not figure out what was going on until after this morning. he talked with me last night.

I was just pissed that my brain was not able to say enough when I needed to stay enough and it makde my ehatlh wose to listen to him.

IN the past, I was in the power cahir and could cruise away when I talked with neighbors.

This time I was laying down on the lounge chair and brain did nto work well enough to say enough. or time out or what ever I needed to do so I could get up and walk into the house or apartment and health did not take a dive.

I wasn't able to get Rosie in the apartment or bring my cell phoen in...he did these things and helped me get in the apartment.

he doens't have a clue what I am dealing with..so not someone I would feel safe around.

Not because he is not a safe person...we just need to be around people who have a clue about heatlh things.

He said it was a good thing he was here to help me back in the apartment...he didn't have a clue that he was the reason I wasn't able to get back in thea partment.

hiker53
Member # 6046

Kam--sorry your neighbor doesn't have a clue. Maybe in time you can educate him. He sounds like a nice man.

Slept in again today. Then tackled cleaning the refrigerator and two kitchen cabinets. I had stuff that expired in 2009 to get rid of!

Had a workman come over to give me an estimate on power washing and waterproofing deck. He was a pastor years ago in a church I went to but is not longer a pastor.

His wife run the renowned Christian Hearts at Home organization.

Anyway--he will get back to me in a few days with the estimate.

Walked 28 minutes--first half without my poles and second half with them.

I would like to gradually build up so I can walk 30 minutes without the poles, but that may take a while.

Perfect day out--70 and sunny with very little wind.

My rose geranium oil arrived. Supposed to prevent ticks, so I will put some on tomorrow when I mow the lawn.

--------------------
Hiker53

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Kam .. Is this it?

http://www.pridemobility.com/pdf/Owners_Manuals/US_Jazzy/US_Q600_Series_om.pdf

-

Loved reading everyone's activities!

Got to see the show my husband is playing in... he did really well! He's subbing for the next 3 weeks.

Went to the dentist this morning. I need another crown. $$$$$

--and my dentist of 19 yrs is moving to Arkansas.... [Frown]

I may travel to see him once a year and go to another dentist for cleaning once a year. Or I may go to the nearby city. I don't trust anyone else here. We're losing the best dentist here!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

lpkayak
Member # 5230

You guys have been busy.

My day was really wierd. I got up early to be able to leave at 9 to get truck checked over and hopefully fixed but i rushed and that got me really nautious. I do so much better if i can just wake up at my own speed

I had to get in shower before 7 because thats when the constructuon guys turnrd off the water. This was the third time...but the ony time tht was planned. The other times they broke pipes

I felt too sick to have a guy i didnt know drive me home 40 min. I was afraid id puke on him. So i woke up my trusty friend and she followed me and broght me home. But we stopped and ate something bad on the way home. I felt better. Maybe it was nerves

There are 14 things on the list for them to fix and i think the only one they are required to do is the lights. There is no lemon law
here except on new car. S

smy oldest son told me the 3 things to push for...the tires are messed up...probab l y from the litte accident four years sgo and if it cant be aligned my son said the lemon law should cover it...but i checked and we dont have one on used cars

Als the gas tank being punctured and i forget the other one

So many things are messed up even tho it looks pretty

I puttered around the yard. Weeding and cleaning up. My yard guy nevrr came...it was very wet. This morning. The yard looks a little better. Mostly it was good for my mental heakth

I need to get to sleep soon. Early appt with new primary. I wanted to be more prepared. But i filledd out ppers already so they know complicated

Guy is supposed to bring over bath estimate tomorrow night. It will be so good to get construction stuff done. Im.so sick of moving stuff from room to room.when.someplace needs work done

I hate the cat. My friend says shes healthy and friendly and pretty but i think shes skinny, starving, and dangerous. I keep tripping over her. She tries to run in everytime i open the door. Today i tried to stop her with my foot nd she went flying back a fee feet. I didnt think i was kicking her. But we are dangerous together

Im going to keep caling the animal control. They are ignoring me.There are rabid wild animals and in the bad part if town pit bull s are aways gettingvinto ttrouble

Ettas mad at me so i better play with her a little

Take care

--------------------

aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Icon 6 posted      Profile for aklnwlf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Happy Wednesday! Did one load of laundry last night and that's all I've done. Going out with co-workers tonight for our weekly social.

Wish I could count that as exercise, but eating and drinking doesn't seem like a whole lot of work! [Roll Eyes]

Kam-Glad that you had a good experience with your caregivers. That's a change of pace! Hope you qualify for the new ride too!

Hiker-Let me know about the rose geranium oil. Wonder if it repels mosquitoes too?

TuTu-It took me years to find a dentist to replace the one I saw back in Alaska. About 8 years I think. Good luck!

Kayak-Good grief! Your truck sounds like a piece of work! I hate it when I have a vehicle that nickels and dimes me to death!

Hope everyone has a terrific day!

[hi]

--------------------
Do not take this as medical advice. This comment is based on opinion and personal experience only.

Alaska Lone Wolf

Posts: 6145 | From Columbus, GA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

I put on the rose geranium oil before I mowed today. Very strong even though I only used a drop behind each ear and a drop on each wrist.

Soon I could taste it in my mouth. That sure tells me that anything you put on the skin--good or bad--is getting absorbed!

Took me over 90 minutes to mow, trim, and rake.

Totally exhausted and it was not hot out. Hate to see how I am in midsummer in sweltering heat.

The teen who mows for me is on vacation and will be gone quite a lot this summer, so I need to get used to mowing again.

Chatted with my neighbor. She told me I was way to young to even think about moving to the Mennonite Residential Community and she is probably correct. (I am 52)

I do love my neighbors, but the house and yard is getting to be too much to maintain.

Probably just as cheap to keep hiring people to help me as to pay a maintenance fee every month at the residential community.

Off to finish lunch and take a much needed shower.

--------------------
Hiker53

hiker53
Member # 6046

AK--I don't think rose geranium repels mosquitoes, but I did find this bug spray online and it covers ticks as well as mosquitoes.

Lemongrass oil is supposed to be good against mosquitoes, so maybe this repellant would cover both ticks and the pest mosquitoes.

http://www.vermontcountrystore.com/store/jump/productDetail/Home/Outdoor_&_Auto/Lawn_&_Garden/Green_Mountain_Tick_Repellent/63304

--------------------
Hiker53

kam
Member # 3410

Ok I am getting the scent of someone sweaty with fresh cut grass

And then there is the scent of dang..can not recall the naem of the flower..

Yep..brain is having trouble taking things in.

But, did or was able to do more this am than baseline.

Including trying to order on line oat the same time the person whois helping out kept asking me questions....

she is cool...i do not mind the questions..my brain just struggles so to take things in

In conclusion, not sure if i got the ordres right. I was trying to order pet food I know that.

Also used the braint o pay the towing membership with AAA that was past due

STill have not been able to get to the cable office to see about down sizing instea dof turning every thing off

Do not recall when they will be turning everythign off but i will be able to communicate on fb and tut can copy and paste

or if brain allows, i can sign in on the iphone to LN

Most of today's activity was brain power exercise

also able to stand and sort laundry that had just come from dryer to figure out what things I did not want to wrinkle before i was able to put them away...

sure hope underwear shows up..so far I have not seen it in the process...

Hot here today..but there is a wind or breeze if you know where to go to find it

Took rosie out back to do her business and it was very hot back there..no shade and no breeze

I have been trying to eat some of the berries from the tree that grows back there...berries that i can not recall the name of...

but i eat one berry and several fall in my shirt on between me and the power chair so clothes get stained pruple...

hoping brain will figure thing sout while the berries are still there so i can go and get a bowl full of them...lots on the ground but with the dogs peeing and pooping back there do not want to get the ones on the ground..even if i could bend over and get them

lady i hired vacuumed the front seat of the car and cleaned the dashboard and used armoral on it.

Looking forward to driving it tomorrow morning..it has been bugging me it is so dirty..now it will be clean

lot so frocks or small pebbles get int eh car with rosie and i getting in and out in the forest area

Lady forgot to lock car so i was on my feet ..barefeet to lock car after she lfeft in the heat..that did me in.

Thongs on the way via mail so that should help when i go out to toilet rosie..i usually do not have what it takes to put on a pair of sandles so thongs should help..flip flops

kam
Member # 3410

ALW..yes I liked the caregiver I had for a very short time.

But, have a new one starting on Friday ..she has been in training the past two times...so I have had double help which is nice...they were able to get more things done in the hour they are here

NOt sure who cleaned the stains out of the clothing in the bathroom sink and hung them up..but next time I had clothing in the bathroom sink, I included wring clothing out before haning up in shower

It is a learning curve each time I get a new person..

kam
Member # 3410

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HyjjNIeZmo

Quatum 600 I hope

Tutu, the one you posted is also a Q600 but without the reclining ability

kam
Member # 3410

Insurance has to approve it first. The guy that was here was just filling out paper work to get power chair approved
kam
Member # 3410

i have mosquito bits on me. Time to start putting on the "stuff"
kam
Member # 3410

If I had not all ready has somethign the product from vermont store looks good
kam
Member # 3410

I think it was kayak that was talking abotu the stray cat.

It is dangerous when they do that greeting thing at your fet.

I usually pick my cat up when she does that...she doesn't like to be picked up so that stopps the greeting thing at my ankles..she just does it when I leave the house.

or i sit down and she stops.

Here there is an organization that will come and trap the cat to fix it for free.

Taht might help a bit if they had somethign like theat where you live. I just heard about thru word of mouth.

Maybe a local vet would know

As the local vets are the ones that offer their time to get the cat fixed.

Lymetoo
Member # 743

The chair looks good, kam! I hope it gets approved!

Kayak .. They do the same thing here with the cats that kam said.. but you need the cat removed. I think they will relocate the cat if you ask them to.

I went to exercise today. Did 16 laps and 16 min on the machine. My hip was hurting, so I'm proud of myself for going anyway.

I decided not to go to my husband's show today. I will probably go several times a week though. I get to go for free, so why not?

I've been so lazy about getting anything done over here besides cooking or light cleaning. Gotta get busy on stuff sooner or later!

[bonk]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Woohooo... I almost have our bar cleaned off! I would have had it done, but hubby called after his show and asked if I wanted to go out to eat with the gang from the show. So off I went!

We're back now .. was invited to go see Collin Raye for free.. but my husband was too tired. I doubt he even knows who Collin Raye is. Sigh.

We had fun though, so I'll take that!!

I came home and worked on the papers and junk on the bar, but now I'm watching the girls' college softball. Go Florida!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

kam
Member # 3410

GM Lyme Netters. Thursday.

I am dressed and have taken Rosie out to pee.

Took 2 excedrin. Waiting for it to kick in. Then I will drive to local hospital to get chest xray and lab work for Port using power chair to get from point a to point b and laying down in lobby while i wait my turn.

Then I will drive to local primary doctor's office to get tramadol refill..it seems i need to see her monthly since i am on tramadol.

Not sure where she fits in with working with insruance and the LLMD so I will ask her while I am there.

Last I heard the LLMD's office was going to call and talk with her.

I also will be using power chair to get from point a to point be to see doc or just might use larger power chair htat I can recline in that does not go on lift of car to get to doc's.

Might just go in it from the apartment to the doctor's office as I can lay down in it.

WE shall see. Either way, more movement today than norm....meaning more exercise which is good as long as the body and brain hold out.

New neighbor kind of bugged me the past two days. Wanted to know something about why the power chair was on the lift of my car....not sure what his question was...I just kind of yammered a answer back.

I had taken it off to charge it the night before.

Then last night saw him moving the arm of my power chair that had broken to where he thought it should be.

Told him to put it back. Glad I saw him as if it is not where i had it it bounces off and drags while I am going down the road.

If health were not so low, his questions would not be such an issue. But, the talking thing is too much for me.

Need to get arm fixed depending on how much it will be to get fixed.

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Kam, are you able to write him a letter?? You could explain the basics to him?

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Thursday-Managed just to get ready for work and doing my thing here. No exercise yet gang. [Frown]

Went out for more chicken wings and a beer last night with my co-workers. Sure am enjoying the company.

Hiker-Thanks so much for the link to the Vermont Store. I'm a mosquito magnet and hate to coat myself with deet. I'm going to order some items from them as soon as I can.

Kam-I checked out the Quantum 600. That thing is awesome! Sure hope you can get one.

TuTu-Sure sounds like you're having a good time going to all the shows. I miss my little jaunts to the museum for jazz night but can't manage two nights out in a row. Might have to make an exception for poetry night though. [Wink]

Hope everyone has a fantastic day!

[hi]

--------------------

Alaska Lone Wolf

lpkayak
Member # 5230

I finally sat long enough to read all of this. A lot has happened. Cat went to no kill rescue last night. Nice lady. She said it happens a lot ppl move on 1st and the get a lot of calls from the 2nd on

Truck has been at service place a few days. They are fixing a lot if stuff. Not all...but hopefully most impt

Worker starts to demo bath this weekend. Hard to estimate how long i cant use it. He wants toilet and sink to be only one day

Tub we cant fugure til he gets old one out. I amglad to get going on it. It will be most of money i got from camper

Pest guy coming soon there was something very large in cupboard two nits ago

Todsy my friend was mad cuz she couldnt paint cuz rain is ciming so she climbed up in carport and closed vent that should hsve. Bee n closed two years ago and replaced carport lights that last 22 years!

--------------------

hiker53
Member # 6046

Tutu--Cleaning the bar--sipping martinis as you clean-huh? No wonder you are having so much fun. [Wink]

LP--Sounds like you have a great friend to help you.

Hot and humid today, so I may not get out and walk--tuckered out from mowing yesterday.

Grocery shopped a bit and made chicken salad after I cooked the chicken breasts. Cleaned a couple of more cabinets.

Went to Farm 'N Fleet and bought a pair of jeans, a new rubber welcome mat for the porch. and a few more solar lights, plus a new cordless trimmer.

My young lady neighbor was planting a garden when I got home--in a sundress in her bare feet and their grass is a mile high.

I mentioned ticks to her and she said she knew and would be careful. Duh? I will pray she does not get bit.

AK--poetry night sounds fun. I write a lot of poetry, but have never been brave enough to read it in public.

--------------------
Hiker53

Lymetoo
Member # 743

AK .. Tomorrow is TGIF!!! Hope your day goes well!

kayak .. Hope there aren't any new critters in there! Also hope you aren't having to pay for all of the truck repairs?

Glad they took the kitty!

Hiker .. hahahaaha!! No alcohol around here. Makes me way too ill! Just to give you a better idea of how big my bar is, I measured it. It's 7 ft by 3 ft! I knew when we moved here that it was going to be so tempting to clutter it up!!

At least 5 ft of it stays pretty clear, but it's those other two ft that give me heck! [Big Grin]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

lpkayak
Member # 5230

We didnt find a critter but there were two droppings and in another part of house one had taken a bite of bait

She looked close for where it could have gotten in. And set snap traps. She could smell the nest smell i smelled and told me it would keep smelling until i sanitized it

This is the area under sink...under the csbinet. I cut into last year and made a hole to vacume nest out...but its in as hard place to scrub. Im thinking about using some of that cat pee stuff i have
That uses enzymes to neutralize smells but it wet ill be hard to wipe it up cuz hole is small and was really hard to cut

Its a neverending priblem.for me having papers pile up

I looked at tubs last night and there were two...one about 600 and one about 1100. Both deep soaking with 3 pc surround...but one was whirlpool with jets. Both good brands and warrenties

I knew i couldnt afford the whirlpool but at the last minute she said oh..theres a 25% discount and free delivery

So the prices are now 825 and 450 and i was ready to spend 600...825 isnt that much more for whirlpool. 25 yr warrenty. First five years totally free for everything

I have to see how much more labor will be to put it in

Im am in so much pain this morning...all night too...now that i amdoing more around house i amneeding occasional ibu aand regular reflux meds cuz i am too busy/tired to ckk good food

Im sitting herr letting supps and ibu kick in. I have to unload bath sub floor and then pick up living room.for ac repair guy who didnt show last week. Its cool so i dont know how he can see whsts wrong ifvit doesnt get hit

Then i have to find a place for everything in two closets on each side of bath and make sure guys can get in and out of area without wrecking my stuff and new floors

Im getting nervous...smallest space to reno...but hardest

And i hope it doesnt drag on...i will have very small space left to live in

So close to being done with this! Gotta start the day i guess

--------------------

hiker53
Member # 6046

LP--I know I would never use the whirlpool. You need to check to see if more upkeep or cleaning is involved.

I am waiting for my bathrooms to be redone this summer. They measured for the new cabinets yesterday. Expensive to remodel the small spaces.

Went to the eye MD today. Just a slight change in my prescription--getting hard to see distances. Md coded for Lyme so insurance will pay for the eye check up.

I meet with the optician next week to my lenses ordered. The MD's office didn't have the frames I wanted, so I have to go elsewhere.

Anyway, eyes are dilated, so I am going to go take a nap. Not working or walking outside today.

Energy healing this afternoon.

--------------------
Hiker53

Lymetoo
Member # 743

I agree about the whirlpool. Our tub has a jacuzzi and I never use it. Takes a lot of water. My cleaning person runs it every few months just to clean it out a bit.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Yay! I made it to Friday! Doing my usual after work. Picking up hubs and driving him around for his errands then off to dinner and home.

Was invited to a nice seafood restaurant in Atlanta on Sunday that's work related. I'm so excited to be included. It's managers, top 4 sales people and me, the receptionist. Go figure!

So, my plan of action is to bust butt tomorrow and get some cleaning and laundry done, then off to my nephew's for some movies and dinner. Then spending the night with my Mom on Saturday and Sunday night.

So another busy weekend!

Kayak-OMG, if you can get the whirlpool tub that's what I'd get! I can barely fit in my mobile home tub so don't take a bath at all. Whichever you decide on, enjoy for me too.

Hiker-I enjoy poetry night so much! They still have jazz, treats and the exhibits too. My sister used to write some poetry (English major). When we were kids in high school, she'd write some poetry and I'd illustrate. I still have them, yellowed slightly with age.

BTW, I ordered my violet wand about 2 weeks ago from Ebay and can't wait for it to come in. The plan is to youtube it and get some idea on how to use it. Thanks for the info!

TuTu-If I had a bar, it would be a catch all for us too. I don't have a utility drawer in my kitchen so I've put some pottery bowls in a couple of places and that's what holds all our stuff.

I sure hope everyone has a terrific weekend!

[hi]

--------------------

Alaska Lone Wolf

kam
Member # 3410

WE got enough rain this am to clean the cars in the parking lot i think. I hope as mine needed it.

Body is still huritng more than baseline from yesterday's morning errands.

But, I was able to go to Basha's and pick up a few things this am.

Hoping to take a shower when it is safe to do so and to go pick up tramadol today.

Had the pressure int he brain yesterday and againt this am...guessing it has somethign to do with over do ing it and not being able to keep up with hydration vs activity...I drink the whole time but body is not doing something correctly.

Ordered something called Bai5 i think on line that some with POTS Said it helped. I hope it helps me and is something good to drink.

They said their docs suggested gatorade but i know my system can not handle gatroade. It did help soem of them but guessing they do not have lyme also.

Weather is clearning up now. I have yet to check weather app. When I checked it yesterday the rain was predicted for this afternon vs this am.

kam
Member # 3410

alw..good read...but still not sure what this wand thing is
kam
Member # 3410

neighbor bugged me again last night about power chair. I was just getting ready to take rosie out to toilet.

I put a plastic bag on the power chair joy stick that is on the lift just in case we got rain.

WE got a few drops. But, neighbor wanted me to take it inside.

I think he is trying to be helpful but with my health I need to do what I can when I can ..not on his schedule.

Told him weather report said rain is not coming until tomorrow afternoon then he said it is raining now...sprinkles that would most likely stop and 5 min and they did.

Then touched the cusions and said they are goign to get wet. I finally unlaoded it but wished I had said I will unlaod it when I am able.

He wante dto ehlp me but I said it was a one man job which it is..having some stand around and talk just makes things worse.

So yues. I need to write to heim when I can think of the words to say.

But, I wrote to antoher neighbor who kept asking me if she could go with me to the forest or with me when i take rosie out in the power chair locally.

Told her my health couldn't handle someeone with me and went into detail trying ot explain why.

But, she still askes me and gets mad at times ..it is kind of funny as she comes out on her patio on the second floor and then stops back into her apartment slamming the door.

She gets in her mooods..msot of the time she is OK.

But, she still asks me to take her to grocery store or something..and i continue to tell her it is not safe for me to have people in the car with me.

And yes, i do need to do somethign to cover the power chair. The weather is fading the cushions on it in just the week or 10 days or 2 weeks it has been on the lift out in the sun.
I looked for large garbage bags but it doesn't look like that will work.

Amazon has them for $100 plus you need to purcahse the tie downs to keep it on the power chair while driving..yes I could use bundgee cords as I oritinally thought but with my strenght and limted movement not so sure that is such a good idea now.

So debating on whtere to charge the power cahir ocver or not from amazon...wating tthings out as charge card all ready has about a years worth of payments on it from the fire days.

Monsoon season is coming too...maybe I have all rady metnoned all of this..or just thought about ti in my head.

Giving myself time.

Posted an ad on the local sales site about needing a cover..a used one would be good.

Lookedon ebay and used ones are as much as new ones. Then there is the added movemeent of taking it on and off..but so much better to leave the power cahir on the lift..allows me to cruise around int he forest with Rosie each morening and if health imrpoves enough..at night too for 5 or 10 min..good medicine.

hiker53
Member # 6046

Ak--youtube not too much help with the wand. I can easily tell you how to use it when you get it.

1) Screw in the glass tube that looks like a mushroom at the end.

2) Plug in and turn on low power. (Just turn the knob a little bit so you can see the violet light). BTW, some come with an orange light and those are stronger, so need to do less time at first.

3) Hold the wand with your hand and put a finger from that same hand onto the glass tube.

4) Run it over the body part you want to focus on. I recommend starting with lymph nodes under arms, liver and kidneys--no more than 30 seconds each spot. Wait several days and do it again.

--------------------
Hiker53

lpkayak
Member # 5230

Hiker why wouldnt you use the whirlpool? With my arthritis everywhere i think i will use it a lot. Im putting extra grab bars in and may start out with a stool that goes pretty low

Evennifvi dont use jets soaking in heated water sounds heavenly
To me

Ak you are sych a social butterfly. One son has been in sales the last 2-3 years and he has been doing really well and getting many nice dinners and more as perks. Enjoy!

Kam glad your gettung some quiet forest time but sad you have to work so hard for it

So far i took a lot of stuff out to carport...its a nice day and hope i can irganize and get rid of a lot...or store for yard sale...

I had to make space for ac guy. He came and left in 20 min. He loved etta and she warmed up to him. She brought him her lambchop sqeaky toy. She never does that.

He says the compressor isnt working right. He thinks they will send me a new one. Its a year old nrxt week....but it never worked rught. In nh ac s dint get used that much

The ac u cleaned is running...it didnt explode when i turned it on outsude on patio. But im not sure if its right. Im not sure what ill do with it

Ive rested 3 times while writing this post. I planted five groups ofpurple petunias in front of the scotch pine. Four of them doubled in size frim last year...they are 4'...and the year befire they were 8" !

Ive gotta psyc myself up to empty those cclosets. For the bathroom guy . He seems like a sweet guy. Hes taking his girlfriends 14 yo son to a red sox game tonight.

--------------------

kam
Member # 3410

Lying here wondering what I can and can not do. I would like to go pick up meds but not sur when they are back from lunch.

Hoiping brain and body can handle that.

I would like to go to the local church across town and pay teh $10 for the veggies and fruits and meat taht will be delivered tomorrow to see if it is something I can eat..not sure I can do that either or will be well enough to pick it up tomrrow.

Tiem to eat also and take meds and hdrate.

Ok as I am typing this, I think the best plan is to get up and eat and hydrate and take meds, watch a movie and then see if I can get in the car and run the two errands.

I know excedrin would ehlp but holding off taking it.

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Kam .. here is the thread on the Tesla Wand .. it's kinda long. The wand is only about $25.

http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=131882;p=0

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

kam
Member # 3410

Feeling pretty spiffy. I was able to take things a step at a time. 1st I headed towards the pharmacy. That went smoothly.

Then headed twoards a place whrer Rosie could do her business. That went smoothly.

Then head across town to the church and was able to purchase a ticket.

Now, I just need to be doing well enough tomorrow am to pick up the box of food. Fruits, veggies and meat...we shall see if it is worth it.

I figure the things I can not eat, I will give to the lady who is helping me with things.

Next I would like to take a shower after I rest a bit. Tying wtih eyes closed. STill drizzling out and streets are wet..gentl rain.

kam
Member # 3410

Thanks. I was able to take in a bit of what I was reading about the wand.

I will go back and read more.

kam
Member # 3410

Hey..I was just thinking I get a lot of mental exercise by watching the Man Vs Wild shows and other shows like that...Naked adn AFriad, etc.

The brain reacts as if I were in teh sitaution...wondering when one of the naked and afraid people will bring bug pray or some natural bug stuff next time as their pick to bring....some of the people really get bit up and can not sleep due to the mosquito's and bugs.

[Smile]

Lymetoo
Member # 743

I have never watched those. I really get creeped out watching people tromp through woods. I can't watch Survivor for the same reason.

Very happy you are having a good day, Kam!

kayak .. I think the tub with whirlpool will be good for you! Does the tub take as much water to fill it as a regular tub?

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

lpkayak
Member # 5230

You dont have to fill itany higher than 4 inches. And of course this body displaces a lot of water so i wont use as much. I think the ony appliance left to replace it get my elec bill down is the hot water heater. It will be gas and "on demand" and should save a lot. The sosking depth of a regular tub isc14" these are 17 or 18"...but you dont have to fill them.up

I wonder ifepsom salt will hurt tub and drains etc

I hope i can do it. Its the only luxury type thingvive done ceverything elsevhas been.very economical and the best way to make thusvhouse he as lthy

My brothers wife has ra and her doc gave her a note for a hot tub and they wrote it off on taxes. So i think it will be worthbit ifvlabor diesnt go up too much

Im really tired. Just ate. Storms are ciming i nite...just rain butvi should go cover a few things. Im.not at all ready for worjer in morning

But i think my best bet is to sleep now and get up at 4 and clear out those two closets and mske a path for him to get in andvout door. Once he getscstarted i can nap. Need to find my porta potty too

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

I think epsom salts are probably good for the tub and drains.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

kam
Member # 3410

got the shower 8:30 pm

Heart pounding and exhaustion great.

While Rosie and I were on the patio the pit bull or bull dog came by.

Rosie and the other dog came within inches of drawing blood again. Both were on leashes.

heart was beating out of my chest when that happened too.

Enough cardio tonight

kam
Member # 3410

Luxary, epsom salts bath....sounds good.

WE had thunder and lightening this evening while I was laying on the patio

it was pretty cool. I enjoyed it.

fitnesskelly
Member # 45806

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fitnesskelly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've been trying to stay active and also get back into weight training...but weight training feels the worst. It's like every tendon in my body gets sore with weight training (a sore that I otherwise don't seem to get). Why is that? It's not like my body isn't conditioned for weight training - before suffering through all this lyme stuff, I was a long term weight lifter/personal trainer who could easily do a number of exercises using the equivalent of my body weight or more. Then all the sudden, it's like a switch was flipped and this awful tendon pain from weight lifting started.
Posts: 63 | From Columbus, OH | Registered: May 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fitnesskelly
Member # 45806

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fitnesskelly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I should add, I'm not trying to lift anything close to my body weight anymore. Just a simple body-weight exercise can cause terrible tendon pain these days.
Posts: 63 | From Columbus, OH | Registered: May 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Member # 5230

Kam that sucks. You need to feel safe and be able to relax when home

--------------------

lpkayak
Member # 5230

Fitness there are very sspecifuc reasons that is happening. You need to educate yourself on it cuz the wrong type of ex at the wrong time can hurt you and set you back on healing

I dont have much time today but it is ok to ask about correct exercise during treatment on medical board

I might go start a thread for you there

There is a sticky on top of medical i think that has dr burrascanos guidelines. In there he has a section on ex and pt...very specufic

One if mods sixgoofykids knows a lot and has a pilates school

I was a pe and adapted pe teacher and rode and showed horses for 50 years...now taking a shower can be counted as exercise fir me

Everyone isnt like that...i had lyme 15 years before i could get tx. One ofvmy sons had tx over ten times when a teenager and now he competes in braziluan jujitsu and does really well...thats a ruff sport

A few years ago i was riding 3 x a week and kayaking whenever i could

Ak on here. Climbed a mountain in alaska a few years ago...hiker and lymetoo are really good about increasung their walking

Kam and i count showers and washing dishes as exercise until we can get back in the gym...or on the horse!

So please make sure to find out what might hurt you and then keep coming back and tell us how you are doing

Welcome!

--------------------

kam
Member # 3410

Hurray! We have nutritional food in the area now. The parking lot at the nazarene church was full and there was a sea of people and very long lines

I had trouble walking from point A to point B. Pastor opened a room for me and I laid on the floor in the room.

Caregiver was there also so she got my food for me. We had asked ahead of time but were told no.

next month we shall see how it goes. I know now to talk with the pastor.

I woul

Dnag..rosie is giving me the look. i will be back

hiker53
Member # 6046

Fitnesskelly--Kudos for you to start exercising again. Go very slow and very light weights. Have you taken Cipro or Levaquin--that can mess up tendons.

Don't lose heart, though. Last year when I was in physical therapy for my shoulder using one or two pounds weights was hard for me--and I used to bench press my weight.

I mainly walk or ride the bike. One day I will work with weights again.

Kam--Glad you got your food and that your caregiver was there to help.

Today my exercise is oiling some of my teak furniture. Hard work.

Almost all the good furniture I own is teak. I did 4 pieces of furniture and have about 8 pieces left to do another time.

That includes emptying the bookshelf and the dressers in each bedroom--ugh. Would be a good time to pare down the books, though. Maybe tomorrow or Monday, but I may wait until it is less humid.

I need to pick a time when I can open the windows to circulate the air while I am doing this.

--------------------
Hiker53

lpkayak
Member # 5230

Uh oh...bath tub is out and what an incredibke mess he found. There was mold and sime dampness but that wasnt a surprise tome. He was surprised at type of insulation as well as a bunch of dirt and styrofoam. Every guy that comes herr cant believe what he finds.

But its a lot more stressful for me this time cuz the rest of the house is rwally clean and he is breaking thru 3 walls to 3 clean spaces and dust and mold spores are going everywherr. I did talk to himabout that but he doesntreally get it. I can set , up a window fan blowing out when he leaves. I did set one out of one window

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

I'll be back later...

fitnesskelly, Make sure you are not currently taking any fluoroquinolones. Exercising while on them can pop the tendons. Even past usage of them can permanently damage your tendons.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

kam
Member # 3410

kayak...wow..you will have suc h a nice clean place once all of this is finished.
kam
Member # 3410

hiker....i really like wood and being able to oil it. Although I do not have any teak.

Oak

I need to order some more of the oil I use.

hiker53
Member # 6046

Well, I got on a roll and finished oiling all the furniture.

Much harder than walking or riding my bike--that's for sure.

Am making a pile of books to take to the used book store. And another pile to take to work.

Time to relax for the rest of the day.

--------------------
Hiker53

lpkayak
Member # 5230

Kam...u sure put a positive spin on "...dust and mold spores going everywhere" !

Whenever i work with someone new im afraid this will happen: he says that wood is just dry rot not mold...or jyst stain nit mold

The poor guy was coughing and sneezing ...he refused my mask and respirator...i dont think he has a clue mold can make him sick

There are a number of problems that are going to cost a lot more
money. He wants to bandaid them but i dont. I want to redo framing and all that is rotten. Once we close it up i dont want to
open it up again.

That might mean i dont have a tub or shower for 3-4 months.

I miss my camper. But this is the last hurrah. Only one more

closet after this.

Hiker-good for you! Sorting the books is a step toward downsizing

He just came back to turn water back on...he forgot

Air machines are clearing dust and cooling it down. The front must have gone by cuz humidity is in the 20s...what a change

Theres a freeze warning in the mountains tonight

Etta and i seem to be breathing ok now so i guess i should get pills and supper into us

Nite

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Sure hope it all works out, kayak!! This will take 3-4 months???

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

kam
Member # 3410

need to get more food in me today. But, too weak most of the day.

I was able to be on my feet to make the almond chocolate, banana, almond butter smoothie.

Had some mixed nuts

kefir

hmm..not good

kam
Member # 3410

jus took rosie out again to toilet..this time doing well enough to be on poop patrol.
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Drink some water, kam! Don't get behind on that. [Smile]

-

I went to the nearby city to the Operation Christmas Child gathering. It was really good. Got some good ideas for shoebox packing for our church. I even won an OCC T-shirt. One of my best friends drew my name, but she didn't even see my name ... just by chance. It was funny!

I treated myself to lunch and then had to go to church to set up communion. I was exhausted by that time, but also made a quick stop at the grocery store on the way home.

OH.. it was funny today at church because it was raining when I looked out the windows. When I looked out the windows on the other side of the sanctuary, it was NOT raining. Went outside and it was the same thing. Still raining only on the south side. LOL.

btw, good job on the furniture, hiker!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

kam
Member # 3410

For some reason just water doesn't do the trick. It took me a long time to figure it out as I was once again thinking along the normal line.

But, do drink water when that is all there is to drink or when I am not strong enough to pour the lemon cucumber water.

AT one time, I started saving bottles. The plan was to put them in the bottles to drink when I was too weak to pour a glass.

But, had not thought if it again until now and tossed the bottles awhile back wondering why i was saving them HA!

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement